Cabin Adventures Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahmed grabbed James his hair and pulled him off from John his cock, James made a long pathetic moan from disappointment. He was thrown in the middle of the group. James was sitting on the mattresses with his hands still tied behind his back, he had his mouth wide open and tongue out while panting like a thirsty dog.

"Don't you gotta say something to all these nice guys first?" Ahmed asked. James didn't reply, he just looked around the group with his saliva covered face and hungry mouth.

"WELL?!" Jay shouted as he grabbed James his hair and pulled it hard.

"Please sirs, please, give me more cocks to suck, I am so thirsty!" James was panting.

The guys had their arms crossed and looked mad at James in silence "He didn't hear a single, goddamn word we've said." Aron said.

"Pathetic, just pathetic," Troy said and shook his head.

"He thinks he is so fucking important, and that this is all about him! But not even saying a simple thank you for feeding him these nice dicks!" Timothy said.

Chris grabbed James his throat and pulled him up, James gurgled and tried to catch a breath, very impressed by Chris his strength. "Get the sail ready!" Chris shouted and looked James in the eye, "You're not getting any more cocks if you don't respect your masters properly, bitch!" he hissed and dragged James away from the mattress pile.

Andrew laid a large 2,5 by 1,5 plastic sail on the floor near the entrance of the room. Chris untied James his hands and laid the boy on his back on the black sail.

"Stand on his crotch!" Troy demanded, James heard that and quickly tried to get up, but a strong foot of Timothy pushed James right back. When the large rugby player had his foot placed on James his erected dick and balls, the younger man let out a loud hiss from the sudden pressure.

The group was amused by how James was in pain, and how he grabbed Timothy's ankles and tried to remove this bulk of a man, to no avail at all.

"This is where all faggots belong," Troy spoke deeply as he watched the twitching and struggling James, "under the straight men's boot!" Everybody showed their agreement with a low chuckle.

James was moaning from the pain, but deep down inside he loved it to be treated like this. He didn't know for sure if the guys were mad at him or not, but they certainly did a very good job at this. "God, he is leaking precum," Timothy said while rubbing his feet over James his crotch.

"More pressure!" Troy demanded, Timothy obeyed with a dirty smirk and sank his feet deeper into James crotch.

"Ahhh!" the younger man screamed, his balls were getting crushed.

"See, this is the fucking problem with you!" Troy explained, James opened his tear-filled eyes and looked to all the men looking down on him. "We treat you like filth, the lowest of the low, the scum of the earth, and you LIKE this!" Troy shouted.

Timothy applied yet some more pressure to James his crotch, James his shaking hands reached for Timothy's heels in a desperate attempt to remove it. "Look at you, down under his feet, with spit on your face!" Troy said, "You just swallowed someone's saliva for fuck sake! On top of that, you just got your mouth fucked by 5 dicks!".

James hissed but didn't reply. "How would you guys feel if you were in his position?" Troy asked the group.

"I would be so ashamed," Aron said as he shook his head.

"Just awfully, fucking humiliated." Ahmed said seriously.

"If this happened to me, you can just kill me, because I don't want to live like some slave." Chris said as he looked down at the boy on the sail.

Troy opened a thermos box on the table next to him and grabbed a beer can. "See, any sensible man would know that this is wrong," he said strictly. "But you, you want to be treated like this, you are actually proud of this!" Chris shouted in James his face.

Meanwhile, James was shaking under Timothy's foot, the pressure was taking its toll over time. "Not even ashamed for a damn second! Only begging for more!" Nick said disgustedly.

Troy opened the beer can "I was really starting to respect you as a man James," Troy spoke, "I even saved a beer for you," he said as showed the open can to James.

"Well, you can still have it I suppose," he said. Troy held the can above James his body and turned it over.

A stream of beer fell on James his face, James closed his eyes and gasped as the strong scent filled his nose. "Come on, drink up," Troy said while not stopping the pouring.

James turned his face left and right, trying to avoid the thick, smelling splatters that fell on his face. "Not thirsty? Fine with me." Troy said and moved the beercan more to his left, allowing a big stream to fall on James his chest and his torso.

When the beer can was empty, Troy shook the last bits out over James his body and looked at the soaked boy underneath him. "Perfectly good beer," Troy said softly as he aimed the empty can above James his head, "Wasted.". Troy dropped the empty can and it fell on James his head.

After a minute, James was soaked and still shaking under Timothy's feet. The guys were laughing and having small talk, mostly about how bad they felt for the brewers for going through all this trouble for such a little slut.

"Well, you thought about what we said?" Jay asked as he looked at James underneath them all.

James caught his breath "Please guys, I know I am so dirty" James panted, "But I can't help it, it just keeps happening to me."

The guys chuckled "Yeah sure, it's not at all your fault!" Aron said sarcastically.

"Please, don't blame yourself, its always something else!" John followed up.

12