Cabin Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
James is getting taught a lesson.
6.2k words
3.66
11.3k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are older than 18 years.

***

"Release him," Troy said softly and Timothy obeyed his order. The large feet stepped away from James his crotch and the young man made a relieved moan.

Troy grabbed James and forced him to stand up, James his balls still hurt pretty bad, he reached for them with his hand to ease the pain. Troy slapped James his hand away, "Don't touch yourself on this, it's fucking disgusting!" he demanded.

"I wasn't going to touch myself, I..." James stuttered but he hissed loudly as Troy cut off his sentence by grabbing his balls.

"And don't you talk over me! GOT IT!?" Troy shouted, James made a painful face but nodded in agreement.

When Troy released the younger man's balls, James caught a breath, he wanted to bring his hands to them for comfort but did his best not to.

"You won't jerk off on the things we do to you, it's degrading!" Troy said to James, "The only time you get pleasure, is if we say so or if we give it to you, clear!?" Troy said in James his face.

The younger man nodded, "Yes" he said, with that Troy grabbed James his balls again.

"Yes what?!" he shouted.

"Ye...ahhh...Yes sir!" James corrected himself.

Troy released James his balls, "We don't trust a filthy slut like you so easy, so we make a demand to you!" Troy said, "You will stay hard the entire time, you won't even allow your dick to go soft for a second!" Troy demanded to the younger man.

"Because if you would go soft, we don't know if it is out of boredom, or if rubbed one out, understand?" Troy continued his story.

"Yes sir, " James replied, "Sir, what would happen if I go soft?" James asked.

Troy was thinking for a moment and replied, "If you go soft for even a moment, you get 100 smacks on the balls," he said and all the guys laughed at that comment.

James gulped but nodded, "Yes sir" he replied.

A hand grabbed James in his neck, which made him hiss, "You smell disgusting!" Chris his voice said.

"He looks even worse!" Troy replied, inspecting James, covered in sweat, spit, and beer. "You are going into the shower! you are going to clean yourself up, make sure you smell acceptable and dry yourself off!" Troy said as he pushed a few buttons on his watch.

"You've got exactly 5 minutes for that, got it!?" he asked.

"Yes sir!" James nodded.

"Go!" Troy said and activated his stopwatch, James ran towards the shower, hearing Troy shout behind him: "And remember what will happen if you jack off or go soft bitch!"

James entered the shower and closed the door behind him. He activated the shower first and pulled open a closet. He grabbed 2 towels, some soap, and shampoo. Within a few seconds, he stood under the shower, making sure he was nice and wet before he soaped himself up. James moaned as his wet fingers slid past his dick, he wanted to jerk off like never before, all this was so thrilling. James caught his breath and gathered his mind, he had to focus on getting clean. When he was soaped up he rubbed shampoo in his hair and scrubbed furiously with his hands. "2 minutes left faggot!" he heard Troy shout.

"And remember what will happen if you jack off or go soft bitch!" Troy shouted when James entered the shower and closed the door behind him. All the guys laughed when James was away.

"This is so much fun!" Jay chuckled.

"Never thought I would like it so much!" Andrew said.

"Yeah, we should do this way more often!" Timothy replied.

Troy opened the thermos box on the table again and grabbed some more beercans, "Catch" he said to the guys and tossed one beer can to everyone.

He opened his can, "To a great night gentleman!" he toasted and everybody raised his can.

"That it may be a long, long night!" Nick said and everybody agreed while taking a sip of beer.

"You were so demanding back there," Ahmed complimented Troy, "Are you sure you weren't too hard on him?" he asked with sarcasm in his voice.

Troy shook his head, "Nah," he said and made eye contact with Ahmed, "That is yet to happen." he chuckled.

Troy looked on his watch, "2 minutes left faggot!" he shouted in direction of the shower. "Aron, come here bro." Troy said to the smaller man.

Aron closed in and Troy laid his arm over his shoulder, "What's up?" Aron asked.

"When there are 20 seconds on the clock left, I want you to go into the shower to come and get him," Troy said, "Ask a few questions, check if he cleaned everywhere, and then..."

James washed the shampoo out of his hair and made sure he had touched every part of his body before turning off the shower.

When he was completely clean the door opened, and Aron stepped in, "20 seconds faggot!" he said as he sipped on a beer. James jumped out of the shower and dried himself off as quickly and efficiently as he could.

"Make sure your dry, I am not going to take you back when you are soaked!" Aron said while looking at a watch. James quickly finished his hair and blitzkrieged the towel over his body. "5...4...3...2...1... Times up, drop the towel!" Aron demanded.

James did as he was told and Aron stepped closer, inspecting the younger man. "Properly clean?" he asked.

"Yes sir." James replied.

"Cleaned under your armpits?"

"Yes sir."

"Cleaned under your knees?" Aron asked as he took a sip of beer.

"Yes sir." James replied, Aron nodded in agreement, he grabbed James his neck and spit a mouth full of beer in James his face.

James looked surprised and shocked at the smiling man in front of him. "Then let's get you inspected." Aron smirked and dragged James to the main chamber.

"Here he is!" Aron said as he pushed James into the room. Troy was the first one to approach, the rest of the guys made a circle around the men, looking at the scenery while drinking from their beer cans.

James stood shaking with fear and excitement in the room. "Did you clean yourself?" Troy asked, but James did not reply, remembering what Aron just did. "DID...you clean yourself?!" Troy asked a little louder.

"Y...Yes, sir." James said nervously. Troy came closer and inspected James, he took one sniff near his face and fell silent, looking James mad in the eye.

"Your lying," he said, "Your fucking lying to me!" Troy shouted.

"You didn't even put your fucking face under the shower, fucking gross loser!" Troy shouted.

"I...I did put my head under the shower sir." James said softly in defense.

Troy looked back at him with a furious gaze, "DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME BITCH!" he screamed, "I can smell beer right in your face! If you had your head under the shower, you would have washed it off."

James looked back at Aron who had a dirty amused smirk on his face, "Sir, I did, its only that Aron came in and spit beer in my face." James said softly.

Aron shrugged, "I just gave him a kiss, as we did earlier, I am not forbidden to do that." he said calmly with his nasty smirk still on his face.

Troy grabbed James by his neck and dragged him back to the plastic sail on the floor, "I am sorry sir!" James pleaded.

"Sorry is not going to help you now!" Troy said and pushed James back on the sail, on his back facing the group as he did 10 minutes earlier.

"Pressure" was all Troy needed to say, for Jay to plant his feet on James his crotch.

"Ahhhh! not again, please!" James hissed.

"Shut up, it's exactly what you deserve!" Nick said.

"Quite comforting to know that we have been sharing a room with a filthy bitch who doesn't even clean himself properly." Timothy followed up.

Jay applied some more pressure on James his crotch, "AHHHH!" James screamed with tears in his eyes.

In an instinctive move, James tried to lift Jay's feet just to ease the pain, but to no avail. Jay stood steady as a rock and seemed to almost admire the sight of the squirming boy underneath him.

"Ahhh, hear him squeal like some little pig!" Andrew said amused while sipping from his beer.

" Probably thinks we feel sorry for him." John said degrading.

Ahmed rubbed his bare feet in James his face and pushed on him on his cheek, "Well think again, I don't pity you for a second, bitch." he said and everybody chuckled softly.

"5 minutes you had to clean yourself," Troy spoke with his arms crossed, "5 minutes to get under the shower, wash a bit of spit and beer from your body and dry yourself off."

Troy looked mad at the shaking boy on the filthy, soaked sail. He took a sip of his beer before continuing, "The reason why we don't pity you is that you should be ashamed of yourself." he said, "But instead you are just rude, make excuses, and play the victim!"

"Please guys I am sorry, I know that I am a good for nothing dirty boy." James panted, "But it just keeps happening to me, no matter what I do, I stay dirty!" he said.

Chris shook his face, "Yeah, yeah, It keeps happening, no matter what, blah, blah, blah, excuses, excuses." he said and stepped forward a bit.

Chris placed his foot on James his chest, pushing the boy further down. "So, you are saying, that this..." Chris started as he hovered his beer can above James his head, and slowly poured beer in his face. "...happens to you, not because you are a dirty scum bag, but because I am a bad person?" Chris asked.

James tried to move his face left and right to avoid the steam of beer but to no avail. It poured on his face, over his cheeks, into his hair, and onto his chest.

"Well, am I a bad person, and all of this is somehow our fault?" Chris asked James who was coughing from the liquid being poured in his face. Chris his beer can was empty, he crushed it with his hand and dropped it on James his face.

He slid his foot from his chest to his throat. "Speak! and tell the truth this time!" he hissed.

James gasped for air when Chris his foot rested on his throat. "No! No sir, I don't think you are a bad person! But I...I don't know what it is...its..." James said.

Chris removed his feet, kneeled over James his body. He grabbed and pinned down both the young man's arms and looked at him with a raging gaze. James his breathing went faster and faster from the sight of this beast of a man sitting on him and pinning him down.

"If it is not our fault that this happens, I can think of only one possible explanation," he said, "This happens, because you allow it to happen! This happens because you are sick enough that you want to be treated this way!" Chris said. James gulped, his heart was pounding in his chest because of this.

"This happens because you are a filthy, low life faggot who just likes being laughed at and humiliated by real men!" Chris shouted in James his face. It took every bit of willpower for James to suppress the smile growing on his face, this was just awesome, this was even better than he imagined it in his mind.

"You are right man, his dick is twitching under my foot." Jay chuckled.

Chris grinned to James and brought his face closer, "You filthy whore." he growled in James his ear and licked the boy's cheek. "Dirty...fucking...shameless...little whore." Chris growled while licking over James his face multiple times.

James moaned loudly, this was so good, Chris his tongue felt just scorching over his skin, and he could even feel the man's hard dick rubbing over his chest.

Chris gurgled loudly and spit a thick, white-greenish blob of saliva in James his face. James made a sour face, but he wasn't at all annoyed by this. It was all so much. The words, the big man sitting and spitting on him, Jay's foot crushing his dick, James had to struggle to keep himself from cumming in Jay's foot.

Chris stood up and looked to the boy on the sail, his face covered in beer and saliva. "Fuck him up!" Chris demanded.

With that said, all guys stepped a little closer and all of them simultaneously emptied their beer cans all over James his body. James gasped and struggled under Jay his foot as multiple streams of beer clashed on his body.

"You were right Chris," John said, "Bitch doesn't even put up a fight, he just allows this to happen." he said when he had emptied his beer can.

"Told you he was just a filthy, shameless slut who liked this!" Chris said, watching and smirking from a distance. While the rest of the group toyed with the boy a little more, Troy whispered something in Chris his ear.

When everybody's beer cans were emptied, everyone spat a couple of times on James his body and had shouted insults at him, Jay released him. James moaned loudly from relief, but it was short-lived because Troy grabbed him again.

"In the army, we had to follow a basic rule." he said, "If your work is not good, you'll start over." Troy said and grabbed James his cheeks with his thumb and middle finger. "So that's what you are going to do, start over with cleaning yourself!" he hissed.

Chris opened the door to the hallway, while Troy dragged him to the shower room. "4 minutes, 4 minutes to clean yourself up, smell good, and be dry and clean back here! If you fail, there will be a big punishment for you!" he said, releasing James.

"GO!" he said as he activated his stopwatch, James ran towards the shower and heard Troy say: "Dirty fucking faggot! " to the rest of the group who burst out in laughter.

James activated the shower and laid his towels ready on the floor. When he stood under the stream of warm water he wanted to grab his soap, but it wasn't there anymore. James looked confused, 'how is this possible, I left the soap and shampoo right here' he thought while looking around the shower.

He stepped out of the shower and pulled open the cabinet to search for other bottles, but when he opened it there was nothing. 'what...how...there supposed to be a variety of soap and shampoo here how...' James thought, but he saw the answer when he looked up. All of the products had been moved to the top of the cabinet.

James looked around the room, there was no stool or anything he could stand on and he was too short to grab them off the top. "FFFFFFUUUUUCCCC..." James wanted to swear but realized he only wasted time. He jumped back under the shower and rubbed his body furiously clean with his hands, hoping the water would wash away the smell. James bit his lip in pleasure when his hand slid over his raging hard cock, he wanted to jerk off and cum in this shower so badly. The guys were doing an excellent job, he had to give them that, Ohh, he so wondered what this big punishment was going to be.

"Dirty fucking faggot!" Troy shouted while he shook his head and the rest of the group agreed with loud laughter.

When the door of the shower was closed, Timothy asked: "So whats next?"

Troy smiled deviously, "He won't come out clean, Chris has moved the soap to a spot where he can't reach them, right?" Troy said as he looked at Chris, who nodded.

While the rest chuckled, Troy laid his hands on Andrews and John's shoulders, "Now its time to put your plan into play guys."

Andrew gained a wicked smile on his face, walked to the bar, and took a large backpack from behind the bar. John and Nick moved some tables near the side of the room, making a big open space between them and the wall.

Everybody knew what to do, Jay picked up the sail on the floor, dragged it across the room and laid it in the open space underneath the wall. Timothy had grabbed another large plastic sail, held it against the wall, while Nick and Aron taped it down with ducktape. There was a small window on the wall at about 6,5 feet height, Timothy made sure to place the sail just under the window.

Troy threw a few bundles of rope to Chris who caught them and handed one to Ahmed. Chris tied one rope to the curtain railing of the window but made sure that both ends of the rope were hanging loose over the sail. Ahmed tied his rope to the heating pipes near the lower part of the wall. While he also assured that both ends were loose, he placed them so that there was about 3 feet space between the two ends.

When preparations were ready, Andrew had placed his backpack on the table and opened it. All the guys gathered around the table, excited about what was going to be next.

"I've got..." Andrew started as he reached in his backpack. "eggs..." he said while laying a few dozen eggs on the table, "Shaving cream, ketchup, a few cartons of vanilla custard, syrup, some whipped cream." he continued as he placed all the mentioned material on the table. The next items were 2 small, plastic cans, "Some confetti, some glitter..." he continued. John walked back to the bar, grabbed a bucket, and placed it on the table. The bucket was filled with water balloons.

Andrew grabbed an orange one and showed it to the guys, "The orange ones are filled with peanut butter and water." he said, everybody smiled and some made a disgusted laugh.

"The blue ones are filled with drinking yogurt, only a week expired." he said.

"Hahaha man, sick!" Nick chuckled.

"Gross!" Timothy smirked.

Andrew continued, "The green ones contain old mayonnaise, the red ones are filled with coca-cola." he smirked.

The guys could barely hold in their laughter, "Ahhh man, this will get nasty!" Ahmed chuckled.

"What's in that one?" Jay asked, pointing to one purple balloon with stars on it.

Andrew took it up, "Errr... can't remember," he said while inspecting the purple balloon, "A surprise." he smirked.

Andrew grabbed two more things out of his backpack, "Markers, not waterproof, fortunately for him," he said as he laid the markers on the table, "And the best part of all..." he said as he showed the guys a video camera, "Something to remember this night with!"

The guys laughed and applauded, "Great job you guys." Troy said and looked on his watch, "30 seconds left...hell yeah, let's have some fun with this faggot!" he smirked.

In the shower, James rubbed himself clean as best he could. He was sure that there wasn't much time left so he had to hurry up. He went out of the shower, wrapped a towel around his body, and dried himself off as quickly as possible. When he was drying his hair, the door opened and Chris came in. "Time's up!" he said, grabbed James and dragged him into the main room.

When Chris and James entered, everyone gathered around again. Chris pushed James forward and closed the door behind him. "You cleaned yourself well?" Troy asked as he came closer.

"Yes sir." James nodded.

Troy stood inches away from James and lowered himself a bit. "I will be the judge of that," he said while inspecting and smelling James his face.

It seemed like he smelled or saw nothing bad, Troy brought his nose over James his shoulders, his arms, his torso, but stopped when he reached his right elbow. Troy took a large sniff into James' elbow, came up, and looked angry at him. Troy grabbed James his elbow and put it under the young man's nose, James inhaled and smelled a trace of beer.

Troy shrugged amazed, "You're a worthless piece of shit, you know that!?" he spoke disappointed.

James wanted to say something but Troy was sooner, "Is there anything you can do correctly? besides shoving 9 cocks in your mouth!?" he shouted.

"I...I am sorry si..." James said but was interrupted by Troy grabbing him under his shoulders.

"Shut up! I have just about had it with you!" he screamed.

Troy dragged James to the wall, there was a sail on the floor and another sail taped to the wall. Troy pushed James brutally to the wall, the young man his back hit the sail. "Tie him up!" Troy demanded, Nick and Ahmed walked towards James. Ahmed held James his hands to the wall while Nick was tying them with ropes connected to a window railing.

"Wha...what is this?" James asked when his hands were tied securely and Nick was starting to tie his feet to the heating pipes. 'Fuck yeah! what is this?!' James thought when his feet were also tied up.

All of the guys were standing just across him, just 12 feet away, there was a table on James his left were all kind of stuff was placed on. John came near James with a black marker and wrote something on his torso, "10 points for his torso." he said and moved the marker over his arms and legs, "20 points for his limbs."

12