All Comments on 'Cabin Adventures Pt. 03'

by MrSunshineBoy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribealmost 4 years ago
You might want to consider an editor.

And above all, re-read your work, from the beginning. You'll catch errors-especially ones that make sentences make NO sense, before you have readers walk away after 4 lines. Hope the suggestion helps.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I find this racist story disgusting. If they had a negative score, I would give it.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

Whoever writes these stories needs to learn English. You can't make sense while trying to say "James his way" instead of "James's way" meaning the way of James. You lost me trying to read this horrible grammar. There are many times when the story says "his" for possession but uses it in this bad style.

MrSunshineBoyMrSunshineBoyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@LustyScribe, that could work. I always re-read my work, but I haven't considered asking an editor, that might be a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion, this could be a learning moment for me.

MrSunshineBoyMrSunshineBoyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@ShadowRosie, English is indeed not my first language, so I have to work on the grammar mistakes I have to admit. But may I ask, what part of this story do you find 'racist'? If you find it disgusting, I can understand, not everyone likes these kind of things. But why the racist?

squirtypunisher093squirtypunisher093over 3 years ago
I love this series

I love this series. I wrote my Frat Discipline series before I read this. This is exactly the type of stories I like to read and write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous