Cabin Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, the marker slid over James his forehead, "Hey what..." James hissed.

"50 points for his bitch face." John chuckled and closed the marker.

"Guys what is all this!?" James asked when he saw how Andrew laid a bucket and a few dozen eggs ready.

John laid a list on the table where everyone's name was listed on. "You like being dirty?" Troy said as he grabbed an egg, "Then let's make you fucking dirty!" he said and with that, he threw the egg in James his direction.

The egg splashed to pieces in James his face, and sticky, slimy goo dripped down his chin. "Boom! headshot!" Troy shouted and everybody cheered and laughed.

John wrote down 50 points under Troy's name on the list. James opened his eyes slowly, the impact didn't hurt that much, though it was still pretty scary when things flew right to his head.

Jay stepped forward with an egg in his hand, Troy slid his fingers over the man's chest, "See if you can beat me." he said. Jay aimed and threw the egg in James his direction.

Unfortunately for Jay, it didn't hit James his face but fell on his upper chest. "Damn!" Jay hissed.

John wrote 10 points under Jay his name. Timothy came forward and threw with a well-aimed shot an egg in James his face. James closed his eyes and turned his face to the right. The egg splashed on James his cheek and the sticky containments slid down his face. James coughed when some came in his open mouth.

"50 points, nice job man!" John complimented Timothy.

Some more eggs splashed in James his face, one on his left leg, four on his chest, and one on his arm. James had his eyes closed and just let it happen, they would run out of stuff eventually, and hey, it was only eggs.

James his eyes sprung open and his body twitched forward when a sharp pain filled his body. Someone managed to throw an egg in his crotch. James hissed from pain which made the other guys laugh, "Ooohhhh, that's gotta hurt!" Chris said.

James hissed and gave the laughing men a vindictive look, but that was nullified by an egg splashing in his face. Some more eggs being thrown at him at a rapid speed, hitting him in his face, chest, and limbs, brought James out of his aggressive state.

Nick grabbed a blue water balloon out of the bucket, tossing it up and down in his hand when walking forward.

"Water balloons?" James asked a little surprised, thinking he might have overestimated the guys on their imagination.

"Yeah, you'd wish this was only water." Nick said and threw the filled balloon to James. The balloon landed on James his chin, on impact, a white liquid covered his face, his chest, and even the sail behind him. James made a repulsive face, this substance was drinking yogurt, but expired and kept too long out of the fridge by the smell of it.

James coughed from the strong scent that filled his nose and tried to turn his face away, but there was simply no escape. Another balloon flew his way, a red one this time. It splashed on James his chest and a brownish, tepid, sticky liquid spread over his body and down his leg. An orange balloon hit his right shoulder, clots of peanut butter mixed with water were dripping down on his body. James made a sour face and tried to avoid all the disgusting smells, but they were so strong. A green balloon was thrown at him and landed right in his face. Thick bobs of yellowish goo stuck in his face and his hair.

James spewed the goo away from his mouth, it smelled and tasted like mayonnaise, but also kept a bit too long.

"Ahhh god, this is repulsive!" James panted. The guys didn't seem to care, they had a good laugh with it.

"What? you liked being dirty! Now you get what's coming to you!" Troy shouted to drenched boy.

The guys threw some more eggs and filled water balloons to James. The young man tried his best to avoid being hit, but he was tied securely. There was no hope for poor little James, he just had to endure it. Secretly, James loved it, he hadn't expected the guys to come up with this, and treat him like a filthy little skank in such a way. He didn't have to worry about going soft in the meantime. James was, however, wondering when the guys had found the time to prepare all of this. At the last hike, they didn't seem comfortable with this idea at all...or were they? Maybe they just tricked him last time. An egg landing in James his face hid his smirk, 'Those devious, sexy bastards' he thought.

"Hey guys, it's midnight." Jay suddenly said as he looked on his watch, "You know what that means." he grinned.

"Someone turned 23 just now!" Aron said and everybody looked at James.

The birthday boy was looking up, completely drenched in eggs and all kinds of goo, panting from being a training dummy for the guys.

"Happy birthday Jamesy!"

"To your good health faggot!"

"That you may suck many more cocks!"

"Guess he blows something else than candles!"

"Our little birthday slut!"

The guys formed a horizontal line in front of James and all of them held a few eggs and water balloons. "We should sing a song for him don't you think?" Nick asked and everyone agreed.

With that said multiple eggs and water balloons splashed on James his body and in his face. James closed his eyes and lowered his head to protect himself the best he could.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!" the guys were singing in unison while they kept throwing things at James. "Happy birthday dear faggot! Happy birthday to you!!" Even when the song ended James still kept his cover, eggs, and water balloons were splashing right and left of him, most of them were hits.

When the guys had thrown their ammunition they applauded and threw some more birthday wishes mixed with insults in James his direction.

James opened his eyes and slowly lifted his head, panting heavily from the merciless assault the guys had put him through. "Ahhh, doesn't he look pretty?" Troy asked chuckling.

"Our little birthday bitch!" Timothy said, smirking to the drenched younger man.

"You know, something is missing..." Andrew pointed out when giving James a look "Oh, I know, we haven't given him his cake yet!" he said.

Andrew walked to the table and grabbed the rest of the stuff that stood there. "Here catch!" he said and threw 2 aerosols of whipped cream to Troy and 2 to Nick. Chris got handed one aerosol of shaving cream and Aron the other, along with a box of confetti. Jay got one pack of the vanilla custard, Timothy got the second one. John received the syrup, Ahmed the ketchup, and the glitter, Andrew himself took an aerosol of shaving cream and another beer can.

James started shaking and breathing faster when the guys approached him, some of them jiggling their equipment up and down. When the guys stood a few inches away from him, they formed a half-circle, making sure the poor boy was surrounded.

"Make a wish before you get your cake Jamesy boy," Chris said. The tied boy looked up to the taller man, all smirking and chuckling at him.

James was so excited and aroused, he had to struggle to hide his wide, goofy smile. "Please you guys, have mercy on me." James whispered innocently.

"Mercy?!" Troy said mockingly and the rest chuckled like it was a funny word. "James, you should never tell your wish out loud, or else it won't come true." Troy said smirkingly.

With that said the guys unleashed a shower of gunk over James his body. Streams of whipped cream and shaving cream fell on his head and his shoulders, dripping down in large clots. The custard was being poured over him, ketchup and syrup sprayed over his body, making it all sticky. Andrew shook his beer can a few times and unleashed a shower of foaming beer on James.

The guys had the time of their lives, everybody was laughing and cheering. "Now that's a birthday bitch for you!"

"Look at him, it's everywhere, haha!"

"Told you he was such a dirty faggot!"

"I bet he will never forget this birthday!"

"Now he looks pretty, the little slut!"

"Bon appetit, Jamesy!"

The guys kept spraying and pouring until everything was emptied on the birthday boy, almost nothing of James his skin was to be seen. Aron and Ahmed sprinkled the confetti and glitter over James his body, which stuck real good thanks to the syrup and all the goo. They finished James his cake off by spitting in his face and on his body a few more times.

The guys took a few steppes back and admired the boy covered in their 'birthday cake'. James was panting heavily and his body was shaking, but his dick was still hard as a rock, and his mind still as dirty as himself. The guys took a few minutes to deride and laugh at James, being all tied up and filthy.

James said nothing, just panting, looking at the group pointing and laughing at him. He never knew this would be so arousing, his dick was impossibly hard and begged for attention.

"Guys please, this is so embarrassing," James said pathetically, "Please, don't you feel some pity for me?

This only pumped up the guys even more, "Why would we feel pity?" John asked.

"Yeah it's not us being tied up and humiliated, so why should we care?!" Troy said degrading.

"You've got no one to blame but yourself, bitch!" Chris said, "You wanted to be treated this way, you liked being dirty, and now you're paying the price!" he smirked.

"Ahhhh man, I hope I will never forget this sight." Timothy said, arms crossed, admiring the pleading, tied up young man.

"We have thought of that, remember?" Troy said and walked to the table.

James followed Troy with his eyes, wondering what he meant by that. Troy grabbed a Panasonic video camera from the table, James blushed heavily as he realized the entire event had been filmed.

"Smile to the camera Jamesy boy!" Troy laughed while he held the camera in front of James.

James slowly brought his head up, his entire body was shaking and his breathing was heavy. On one part he was uncomfortable with being videotaped but on the other hand, he was so aroused he didn't even care anymore.

"Yeah, that's right, show your bitch face to the camera!" Ahmed chuckled, amused by the whole scenery. When James made eye contact with the lens of the camera, Troy and the guys around him chuckled in satisfaction.

"Now that's a filthy little slut!" Aron said.

"Look at that, he looks even prettier on camera." John said.

"Well what did you expect, he has his make-up on!" Nick replied and everyone laughed.

Troy placed his fingers on the fold-out screen and turned it to the other side, showing James the current recording.

"Wow." James gasped as he saw his face and body, completely covered in all kinds of goo: White cream, yellow custard, brown syrup, red ketchup, a lot of eggs, clots of mayonnaise and peanut butter and decorated with glitter and confetti.

"Looks pretty doesn't it?" Chris said sarcastically, James felt his cheeks burn red.

"Guys, this is so humiliating, please I didn't mean to be so dirty," James pleaded pathetically.

"Nah, you didn't mean to, right." Andrew chuckled.

"You only have yourself with this Jamesy, you wanted to be dirty!" Chris said.

"You think we like this? Do you think we like to humiliate you like this?" Timothy said with a sarcastic grin and everyone laughed.

"Look into the camera and say: 'I am a dirty little slut and I deserve this'." Troy smiled while he kept filming James.

"I am a dirty little slut and I deserve this." James mumbled, with that one leftover egg splashed in his face.

"That can be louder!" Chris demanded.

"I am a dirty little slut and I deserve this!" James said louder, everybody chuckled at this comment.

"Now say: 'I am a selfish little bitch and I needed a good punishment!" Ahmed said.

"I am a selfish little bitch and I needed a good punishment!" James said aloud.

When everybody laughed, Troy looked at the guys, "Any more suggestions?" he asked, the guys were thinking for a moment.

"We shouldn't be the ones coming up with this." Jay said. Everybody looked at him, Jay sat on a table, jerking off slowly as he looked at James.

"You need to do the work here, bitch!" Jay smirked, "Degrade yourself and praise us!" he demanded.

James was thinking, "I am a little slut and you guys rock!" he said, and immediately a blue water balloon was thrown at him.

"Pathetic! you can do much better than that!" Jay said, looking at the yogurt dripping from James his face.

James was thinking hard about what to say, everybody else chuckled excited and impatient. "You've got 10 seconds!" Timothy hissed.

"I am a filthy, low life piece of shit who can't even keep his cum-covered face clean! I am a no-good, dirty slut who's only purpose is sucking dicks and be entertainment for real men. Real men like you who have every right to humiliate and punish me! And that's generous because it's more than this fucking whore deserves!" James said eventually.

The whole group burst out in laughter and applauded loudly, "Yeaaahhh! WOOOO!" everyone screamed.

"That's on camera, this is just fucking gold!" Troy grinned.

"That's one hell of a way to celebrate his birthday!" Nick said.

Andrew grabbed the bucket, "Speaking of birthday..." he said and grabbed a purple water balloon with yellow stars, "We still have to give him his present!" he said.

Troy, the master marksman, gave the camera to Aron and took the purple water balloon. "We are rolling," Aron said as Troy readied himself for the throw.

Troy prepared like a pitcher in a baseball game and threw the purple balloon right into James his face. A yellow-greenish liquid spread over James his face and onto his chest. While everyone was applauding and congratulating Troy, James almost threw up from the smell of this substance.

"Oh god, hahaha," Timothy said as he covered his nose.

"It fucking reeks!" Nick laughed.

"What the hell is this?" Ahmed asked chuckling.

"I took some sewer water, mixed it with sour milk and 6 months expired eggnog." Andrew said. Everybody enjoyed the sight of James panting and gagging and being filmed.

"Come on guys, lets watch the movie while enjoying a cold beer!" Chris said as he walked to the bar.

Everyone agreed and made their way to the bar, chuckling. "Finally, a beer we don't have to waste on that faggot!" Andrew shouted, walking to the bar while Nick had his arm over his shoulder.

"Hey, what about me!" James shouted as he tried to move his arms, trying to get out of the ropes, "Please guys, it smells so badly, please get me out!"

As expected, nobody gave a damn, "You just stay there and think about the hard lesson we thought you!" Troy smirked as also he made his way to the bar. James sobbed as his will to resist faded away.

12