Cabin Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A bit annoying, but nothing too serious." James hissed, not willing to give in to the guys.

The guys chuckled, "I hope so because there is a lot more coming for you!" Jay said, "And anything that is applied on your body won't be removed." he grinned.

The dice was placed near James his feet again. James took it up with his feet, gave it all the swing he could muster and rolled it, a 2. Timothy moved the barbie doll 2 places forward, she landed on a red square.

"A challenge," Timothy said and Troy took on of the red cards.

Troy red, "Eat a spit cookie, or get 25 smacks on the balls". Everybody chuckled and looked at James.

"Whats a spit cookie?" he asked.

Jay grabbed a roll of chocolate cookies, took one out, and spit on it, "this" he said, making sure James had seen it.

'Really, that's it? This is a no brainer' James thought, "challenge accepted, I take the spit cookie." he said.

Jay smirked and gave the cookie over to Nick, who also spit on it, Nick gave it to Ahmed who did the same and gave it on to Chris. James his eyes widened a bit 'of course, it couldn't have been THAT easy' he thought.

When the cookie went around the entire group. John was the last one to spit on it and walked with it to James. "Well, eat up." he smirked and held the cookie near James his face.

James looked at it and made a sour face, it was completely covered in a thick layer of white-greenish saliva, "Ah, this is gross." he moaned and everybody laughed.

"Well, that's the whole point of it!" Nick said.

Timothy grabbed a riding crop out of the bag near him and patted it on his hand, "25 wacks on the balls if you refuse." he said threateningly.

James gulped, made another sour face, but brought his face to the cookie. He opened his mouth and with one big bite, he snatched it from John's hand.

"That's a hungry little boy." John said, looking at James devouring the cookie. James his eyes shut in disgust and he had to do his best not to throw up, it was disgusting, so much saliva in his mouth at once.

"Don't you dare spit it out! We want you to swallow it all!" Timothy shouted, the group agreed with a "Yeaaah!" sound.

James tried to ignore the taste and the gross substance as much as possible and just chew. When the cookie was soft and ground enough he swallowed.

James coughed and made a repulsive face from this disgusting meal going down his throat, but he did it, this part was over. The guys applauded, "Tasted good didn't it Jamesy?" Troy asked.

James, who still had a sour face, nodded in response. "Delicious," he said, "Do you guys have any more?" he asked, provoking a little.

"Maybe later, we don't want to spoil you too much." Timothy smirked sarcastically.

James got the dice handed to him again, he grabbed it with his feet and threw it, it landed on a 5. Timothy moved the doll to the 11th square, a white one with something written on it.

Nick lifted the doll and read, "Your man cummed in your hair, you need to get a shower, move back 1 place." he said and placed the barbie back to square 10.

Square 10 was blue, which marked a question. Aron took a blue card and read it. "When your hardworking man gets home, what will be the proper way for a slut like you to greet him? A. Get on your knees and give him a blowjob. B. Give him a well-deserved rimjob. C. Take off his shoes and kiss his feet. D. Let your man fuck you on the dinner table."

James looked confused, "What kind of a question is that?" he asked.

"Just think about it," Aron said, while he grabbed a stopwatch.

"What happens if I guess wrong?" James asked.

Nick pointed at the grab box, "If you guess wrong or don't answer in time, you get another tool applied to your body." he smirked.

Aron activated the stopwatch, "30 seconds" he said.

James was thinking, this didn't make any sense, ways that someone wanted to be greeted could differ from man to man.

'Giving him a blowjob does seem like a decent answer, but there is a reason they called it 'well-deserved' rimjob as well. I don't think it is kissing his feet, which seems too insignificant.' James thought. 'But then there is the fucking on the dinner table, yes that is the thing I think these guys will like'.

"5 more second Jamesy." Aron said.

"D, the dinner table," James said.

Everybody looked at him, "The best way to greet my man would be to let him fuck me on the dinner table." James said.

Everyone looked at James in a very suspicious manner, "That's your answer?" Aron asked and James nodded.

"My God, you really are a selfish little slut, are you!?" Aron chuckled.

James looked confused, "What...how...why?!" He asked.

"Dude, you have dinner on that table, and you think it's okay to fuck on it?" Troy said.

"See, the best way to greet your man is to take off his shoes and kiss his feet," Chris said, "Every man loves it when his pup greets him that way, it's appreciative." Chris said.

James looked unconvinced, "That? That's the answer?! There is no logic in this at all!" he said.

"Of course there is logic, stupid faggot!" Chris chuckled, "You welcome your man by kissing his feet. A blowjob or rimjob are nice after your man has showered and changed into something comfy. After that, you have dinner and as a dessert, you get fucked on the dinner table." Chris explained.

"That makes no sense at all! We still have dinner on that table!" James said.

"No, we HAD dinner on that table, and after that, it doesn't really matter anymore, because you will clean up the mess afterward." Chris said and everybody laughed and agreed.

"So, wrong answer Jamesy, you are going to get something from the grab bag!" Aron said as he stood up and moved towards the bag near Jay.

Aron put his hand in, swirled around it, and grabbed a bundle of small chains out, all about 5 inches long and all connected to one ring, they also had clamps on the ends.

"Oh look, these have little teeth," Aron said as he inspected the clamps.

Aron went on his knees and slid his tongue over James his abs. "Hmmm, I know where I am going to place these." he whispered after licking a few times up and down.

Aron stood up again, pulled a piece of flesh from James his abs forward, and placed the clamp on it. James hissed as the little vicious teeth pinned his flesh, Aron moaned lowly as he placed the second one on another ab. James hissed louder with every clamp placed, the pressure on his nipples, and his flesh only became worse.

"Hmmm, I get such beautiful moans out of you." Aron whispered as he placed the last clamp on James his lowest ab. Aron grabbed the ring in the middle and pulled it slowly towards him, stretching James his flesh out. James hissed loudly and tears sprang into his eyes from the pulling and the scraping clamps, "I could do this all day." Aron chuckled and released the ring, making James gasp loudly.

Aron walked back to his seat, "But, let's continue the game." he said.

The dice was laid in front of James his feet again, James hissed from the new pain, but he grabbed the dice and rolled it, a 3. Timothy moved the doll to square 13, a yellow square, which marked a choice card.

"13, the unlucky number." Ahmed chuckled.

"Let's find out." Timothy grinned as he picked up a yellow card. "Apply one item from the grab bag on your body, or take a chance card." Timothy read.

James was thinking for a second, he didn't want any more of their sadistic toys on his body. "chance card," he said.

Troy took the green card, looked at it, and smirked, "Yep, unlucky number! " he said, "Apply TWO items from the grab bag on your body. " he red and the group chuckled loudly.

"What the hell! This isn't fair!" James said.

Troy came closer and showed James the green card, "What? You choose the chance card." he smirked, "Look, it says right here, apply two items."

Troy looked James in the eye, "So that's what we are going to do, we're gonna decorate your body some more." he hissed. James couldn't help but feel aroused by just these words.

Troy grabbed into the bag and took a round object out. It was two half-circle components, connected with a screw on either side. It looked a lot like a pipe clamp, but if you looked closer, you saw small, blunt pins on the inside of both components. "Errr... what is this?" Troy asked as he inspected the pipe clamp, not sure what to do with it.

Jay stood up, "Here, I'll show you," he said as he took the clamp. Jay loosened one of the screws up to the point that you could separate the components one way.

Troy looked at the inside of the components and slid his finger over the blunt pins, "Looks interesting, where did you find this thing?" he smirked.

"I made it myself." Jay said, "Well, Nick has a lot of tools on his construction site that could be used, and with a bit of creativity and imagination, you can make yourself some nice torture toys." he said.

Troy nodded, "Impressive, but where do you need to apply it?" he asked.

Jay smirked and went on his knees in front of James. Jay placed the low component under James his balls and moved the upper component over his shaft near his belly, back into its place. When Jay started to place the component into the screw again and tightening it, James realized what the purpose of the pins was.

"Ohh, I see," Troy said fascinated as he also went on his knees.

Jay gave Troy space, Troy placed his hands on both the screws and tightened them slowly.

James breathed faster and faster from the pins coming closer to his sensitive flesh.

"Don't make them too tight just yet," Jay said, who sat back in his chair. "Tighten until the pins just touch his flesh, and apply pressure over time".

Troy tightened the pins until they just scratched over James his dick and grinned when James hissed from the new sensation flowing through his nerves.

Troy grabbed another tool out of the grab bag, it looked like a collar, that you could open and close on one side. It also had smaller rings on 2 opposite sides. "Jay, how does this work?" Troy asked, a bit uncertain about Jay's contraptions.

"Place the collar around his neck, make sure one of the smaller rings is in front and the other one is in the back." he instructed.

Troy did as he was told, placed the collar around James his neck, and closed it by clicking the components together.

Jay stood up again, "This is a very good toy to prevent you from getting a curved neck." he smirked. He pressed 2 buttons on the collar above the smaller rings, this served as a lock. Jay pulled the ring on the front forward, it was attached to a cord.

"Now hold your neck straight up Jamesy," he said as he pulled the cord down. When the ring was near James his crotch, Jay grabbed the younger man's balls, and with a bit of squeezing pushed them through the ring.

James was breathing faster, all this stuff made him anxious. "Now this side." Jay said while he pulled the ring on the other side down and repeated his last move.

When Jay had squeezed James his balls to the other rings as well, he made sure the elastic cords were strained. He pushed the buttons above the cords again, to lock them in place. Troy gained a smirk on his face, he figured out what the purpose of this tool was.

"See, if he wants to move his head up or down..." Jay said, and pulled James his head a bit forward. The motion pulled the rear cord forward, and the ring that was attached to James his balls gave them quite a pull. James hissed loudly from the sudden pulling motion on his balls and quickly placed his head back.

"Quite ingenious," Troy said, patting Jay on the shoulder.

Jay had his arms crossed and grinned at his creation. "Just needed a guinea pig to test them out on." he smirked.

"My God, look at him." Andrew laughed, watching at James covered in clamps and tools, "He's like a fucking Christmas tree!" he said and everybody laughed.

"And he is just at square 13, imagine how much he has to go through." Timothy said.

"Oh please, we are just beginning!" Chris smirked.

The dice was laid in front of James again. James took it with his feet and made a motion, hissing from the pain that the pipe clamp and the ring collar gave him. He rolled the dice, it landed on a 6. Timothy moved the barbie doll to square 19, a blue one.

Aron grabbed another question card. "Why is it forbidden for a faggot to have more body hair than his man?" Aron read, "A. Its more attractive when a faggot has a smooth body. B. Hierarchy, a man is supposed to have more body hair than a faggot. C. Hygiene, a faggot with a lot of body hair is filthy. D. A faggot without body hair is easier to torture." Aron said as he activated the stopwatch, "45 seconds."

James was thinking, again a question that made little sense. However, he learned that he musn't think logically, he must think like a faggot. James replayed the options in his mind: it wasn't D, because a hairy faggot wouldn't necessarily be harder to torture. A seemed like a decent answer, but this wouldn't be the main reason, it also wasn't C, because a faggot was filthy no matter what.

So, B seemed like the most reasonable answer.

"Its B, A man is supposed to have more body hair than a faggot." James said.

Aron looked at the card and looked at James, "You sure?" he asked, James gulped but nodded.

Aron looked at the card and smiled, "You're right Jamesy!" he said, and everybody complimented James who exhaled relieved.

James received the dice again. With a lot of pain in his crotch area, he managed to roll it, a 3. Timothy moved the doll to 22 which marked a chance card.

John took one of the green cards and read, "Your man takes you for car sex, you may move twice the number you roll next." he said.

"Seems like your lucky day faggot! " Ahmed said as he handed the dice back to James. The bound young man took the dice and rolled it, a 3 again, which meant he could move 6 places.

When Timothy moved the doll to square 28, everybody chuckled, this was a black square, "Or maybe not." Nick smirked.

"A black square, shock therapy for..." Andrew red the white letters on the square, "30 seconds" he smirked.

James looked confused, "Wait, what?" he said, "What is..."

Jay took the briefcase next to the grab bag, James had almost forgotten about it. "Its exactly what it says." Jay said and opened the briefcase.

The briefcase contained some kind of control panel, with a screen and some buttons. There were a few wires attached to the panel, which had pads on the outer ends, attached to plastic. When Jay took out the wires and detached the pads from the plastic, James realized what this was.

"Wha...You guys are fucking sick!" he hissed as Jay placed 2 pads on James his left upper leg.

"You landed on a black square, don't blame us!" Nick laughed.

Jay placed the other 2 pads on James his right upper leg, "Oh Jamesy, you have chosen my favorite toy." he smirked, pushing one time extra on the pads, making sure they stuck to his body.

Jay took out a stack of 10 white cards from the suitcase and showed them to James, it had the numbers 1 to 10 on them. "You are going to choose how intense it is going to be." Jay said as he shuffled the cards.

After cutting and shuffling the cards, Jay presented them to James upside down. James looked for a second and picked the fourth one. Jay picked the card that James had chosen and showed it to him, '6'.

James breathed faster, he had never done anything like this and was pretty scared, but it was so arousing at the same time, it made James want to do it.

"This is going to be fun guys!" Jay said when he started activating the control panel.

"Yeah, fun to see that faggot squirm in pain!" Chris said, making himself comfy on his chair.

"Duration: 30 seconds, intensity: 6." Jay said, pushing some buttons. He made eye contact with the bound, trembling boy above him, smirked dirty, and pushed the 'start' button.

When the button was pushed, electricity raged through James his legs and lower body. It wasn't very high voltage, but it felt annoying non the less. James hissed and squirmed, cursing the ropes that held him in place. The guys looked with an amazed and amused smile to James who was squirming and silently screaming, none of them said a word, everybody just admired the sight.

When the time counter hit 0, the electricity was turned off and James gasped for air, "Well that was fun" John said, followed by laughter.

James his body was shaking, he brought his face up and looked into the group. "You guys are so cruel, what did I do to deserve all of this?" James sobbed, but nobody seemed to care.

"You better get used to it, because you'll get shock therapy any time you land on a black square." Nick said and tossed the dice to James.

James his shaking feet grabbed the dice, standing on his toes all the time, plus the applied tools, plus the electricity began to take its toll. James rolled the dice, it landed on a 5. Timothy moved the doll to square 33, which was purple, everybody burst out in laughter.

"What is the purple one?" James asked a bit worried.

"Oh Jamesy, you are not going to like this!" Ahmed chuckled as he read the text on the purple one.

"Halfway there, you realize you left your lube back at home, go back to start." Ahmed read laughing.

"NOOOOO, FUCK!" James screamed as the entire group had so much fun, they laughed and applauded.

"Well, you shouldn't leave your lube at home. Isn't that supposed to be in every faggots purse at all times." Timothy said as he grabbed the barbie doll and moved it back to start.

"This is cheating!" James said and everyone laughed.

"How is this cheating?" Chris asked, "You rolled 5, you landed on the purple square! how is this our fault!?" Chris smirked.

At this point, poor little James was just sobbing and pleading. "Please guys, don't do this, I can't take it anymore." James whined, much to the amusement of his captors. "Can't you just skip the purple square, please just show me mercy this one time, PLEASE!"

All the guys smirked and shook their heads, "There is only one way out of this James." Troy said as he tossed the dice to him. "Make your move!" he said.

James was still sobbing, but realizing he had no other choice, he took up the dice and rolled it.

A couple of minutes later, James had reached square 30, an orange one. He had struggled his way back, and not unscaved, some more items had been applied to James his body. A few clamps were placed on his arms and legs, squeezing on his soft flesh. A short, 4 inches tube had been placed around his cock, according to Jay, he had based this toy on the medieval Iron maiden. The inner casing was spiked and was wrapped around James his shaft, stinging in his dick that just wouldn't go soft.

James had also answered two more questions on his way. One of them was answered wrong, which earned him the Iron maiden around his dick. Along with 20 smacks on his body with the riding crop, which he earned from a chance card. And 1 minute of shock therapy on intensity 5, he went through the game pretty fast. Because James landed on an orange square, he got another toy from the grab bag, this time Nick was going to grab something.

Nick grabbed out a small steel ring with two 1 inch sticks attached two it. On the steel sticks were 2 smaller pins attached. The pins went downwards in the middle of the ring and two screws were attached to the pins on the outside. "Oh fuck yeah!" Nick moaned softly as he looked to the toy in his hand.

"You know what this bad boy is for Jamesy?" he asked as he showed James the toy, the young man shook his head. "We call it: the meat cleaver." he smirked.

Nick took a bottle of lube and smeared some of it on the small pins. James looked a bit confused when Nick took his cock in his hand and hovered it over James his cockhead.