Cabin Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You motherfuckers! backstabbing sons of bitches!" he screamed.

"Well guys, good job! that was a lot of fun!" Troy complimented Timothy, Nick, and Jay on their game. James was still shouting and hissing, trying to break free, but to no avail. The guys watched amused and laughed at James his pathetic crying and attempt to get out of his bondage.

Timothy and Nick folded up the cloth and cleaned up the game, before joining the other guys in enjoying watching James squirm. Jay went on his knees and placed the Iron maiden back on James his shaft.

"No...guys please...not again!" James pleaded when the meat cleaver was also being placed back on his cockhead and the pins stretched his piss slit again.

"You have nothing to say on this, little faggot!" Ahmed said, stroking his dick that was getting hard again.

"We can do whatever we want with you." Aron followed up.

Jay took one more thing out of the grab back, a chain, about 4 feet long, and a small, 1,5-pound lead weight. James was a bit unsure of what Jay would do with this. Jay took the chain of James his nipple clamps and attached the ring in the middle to the long chain. He did the same with the chains attached to the clamps on James his abs, arms, and legs.

When all the clamps were attached to the long chain, Jay pulled the chain up and hung the lead weight on it, making it quite heavier. Jay pulled the chain over the table leg until the end reached James his face. A small rope, about 12 inches in size was attached to the end.

"You know what will happen when I release the chain don't you?" Jay smirked.

James looked for a second and knew it. The moment the chain was released, the weight would pull it down and the clamps would be ripped from his body. James gulped and nodded, Jay brought the rope closer to James his mouth, "Open your mouth." he said.

James hesitated but obeyed, slowly opening his mouth. Jay placed the rope in between James his jaws, "Now bite down." he said.

James knew this was all a setup, but what choice did he have, the guys were holding all the cards. James bit down, clenching the rope in between his teeth. Jay released the chain carefully and smiled when James had to hold it in place with his teeth, he patted James his cheek and laughed.

"Now he looks like a fucking Christmas tree." Andrew spoke, admiring the bound man in front of him and everybody chuckled.

"So what now?" John asked.

"Just wait." Jay smirked "Sooner or later, he will have to open his mouth."

James his eyes widened a bit, realizing Jay was right. If he even sneezed or yawned, the rope would release, the chain would fall and the clamps would be torn off from his body.

"Yeah, let's do something fun," Nick said, "He will break eventually!"

Chris patted James on his dick, "And remember what will happen if you go soft!" he hissed to the panting boy.