Cabin Adventures Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your gonna love this!" Nick whispered huskily, and brought the pins closer to James his cockhead.

James gasped loudly when Nick slowly pushed the pins in James his piss slit, "What are you d...!" James gasped.

"Shh shhh " Nick hushed softly.

When the pins were about halfway in, Nick attached the ring around the crown of James his dick. "It gets better." he smirked and started twisting the screws slowly,

With the twisting of the screws, the pins moved further apart and James his piss slit was stretched open.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck!" James hissed.

It felt very weird and uncomfortable that his slit was being stretched like this, but he had to give the guys kudos for the effort they put into the torture.

When James his piss slit was about 7 millimeters stretched, Nick stopped and stood up with a smirk. "Hmmm, someone is leaking." Nick said as he kept his finger under James his cockhead.

Precum was pouring out of James. The other guys took a closer look when Nick was back in his seat.

"Wow cool toy!" Troy said amazed.

"Like his dick isn't tortured enough!" Aron chuckled.

The dice was given to James, with much pain and struggling, did he manage to take the dice in his feet. "Don't you roll 3 now, or else you can start over once again." Timothy chuckled.

James hissed and rolled the dice, it landed on a 5. "1...2...3...4...5" Timothy counted as he moved the doll to square 35, a pink square.

"Ohhhhhh, pleasure time!" Timothy yelled, "You get a nice big dick to suck Jamesy!"

John came closer to the board and read the text on the pink square. "Choose one of the guys to suck off and cum in your mouth."

All the guys chuckled and waited for James his decision. The bound boy looked around the group who to choose, he would not have Chris or Troy, because he had them earlier.

"Ahmed" James said smiling, and with that, the Maroccan smirked and came forward.

Ahmed placed a chair in front of James, "So Jamesy does prefer halal" Nick said and everybody laughed. Ahmed stood on the chair and stroked his big, tanned cock in front of James his face.

"You want it Jamesy?" Ahmed asked, tempting the hungry boy with his meat, James nodded impatiently.

"Beg for it!" Ahmed smirked.

James opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, "Please give it to me, I don't want it, I need it!" he panted. Ahmed smirked and shoved his dick in James his mouth, James closed his eyes and savored this moment.

All the pain of the tools and toys on James his body seemed to disappear when Ahmed laid his cock on the boy's tongue. Ahmed held James his face steady and fucked his mouth, at this point, James was pretty skilled already and took the mans dick with ease. Ahmed chuckled softly, looking at his cock sliding in and out of James his mouth, absorbing more and more saliva with it. When Ahmed stopped fucking and slid his dick almost out, James made a desperate moan.

James brought his face closer and slid his hungry mouth further over Ahmed's cock. The collar on his neck pulled on his balls because James moved his head forward, but he ignored the pain, it was all worth it. Ahmed's meat tasted so good, it was very salty but despite that James kept sucking with immense passion. At this point, it wasn't for Ahmed's pleasure anymore, but to quench James his own thirst.

"Wow, he is desperate for it!" Troy said while looking at the hot scene with the guys.

"So hungry for cocks." Jay whispered.

"I guess we should feed him more often, he is fucking starving." Chris said watching James wit amazement.

"Of course we should feed him, a nice big dick is the source of life for faggots!" Nick chuckled.

Ahmed grabbed the ring on the chain of James his nipple clamps and pulled it slowly forward, getting a beautiful moan out of the boy. Ahmed growled lowly as James moaning on his dick drove him over the edge.

"Fuck, I am cumming!" Ahmed growled as he took the back of James his head and shoved his dick further in.

James closed his eyes and prepared for what was coming. "Aaaahhhaah! fuck!" Ahmed screamed, James felt the man's dick pulsing and a big cumshot hit the back of his throat.

James moaned satisfied, he immediately put his throat to work and started swallowing. A second cumshot came, and a third one, James made sure to swallow it all, never realized how much he loved this until this day.

Ahmed spasmed and moaned a little when the last drops of his orgasm were squirting out. James started sucking again, with all the strength that his mouth had, he wanted more, he needed more. James slid his mouth over the shaft and swirled his tongue around Ahmed's cockhead, desperately searching for even the slightest bit of the sweet nectar he so craved.

"That's enough." Ahmed moaned when James kept sucking him even when his orgasm had already ended.

"Aahhh! James that's enough!" Ahmed moaned a little louder when he felt his cockhead getting over-sensitive and James sucking on it with great zeal.

James made eye contact with Ahmed and gave him a vicious look, he wanted to suck everything out of the man. James wanted to drain him completely, he didn't know why, but he needed it like he needed air.

"AAHHH!, Dude fuck! get off my dick!" Ahmed screamed when it started to burn, he tried to pull James his face away, James smirked and sucked even harder on the loudly moaning man. Ahmed tried to pull his cock out, but he just pulled James his face along, that's how powerful his suction was.

With a firm pull on James his head and pulling back his own body, Ahmed managed to get his dick free. With a loud sucking sound, Ahmed got his cock out, with a lot of saliva ropes in between James his mouth and his cock. Ahmed went off the chair, looked at his exhausted and drained dick, and chuckled loudly. James was still panting for air and looked at the man in front of him, "More" he hissed, "I want all you have!"

Ahmed looked like a man in love at James, grabbed his face, and started to wildly tongue kiss him. The two men kept kissing for a few moments, under loud laughter and cheering of the rest of the group. Ahmed licked the inside of James his mouth a few more times, absorbing the flavor of his cock and growled satisfied.

"Please give me more sir." James pleaded with a thirsty look in his eyes.

Ahmed smirked and lowered his hands to the screws of the pipe clamp around James his dick. He tightened the screws a bit more, which made James moan loudly. "After you have been such a naughty boy, no." Ahmed smirked deviously. When the pins pierced deeper in James his flesh, the pain from all the toys came back to him.

"He sucked you off real good, didn't he?" John said looking at Ahmed who took his seat again.

Ahmed patted his dick that had gone soft, "Hopefully he didn't suck everything out and I have some left for later!" he chuckled.

"Please, is someone else coming? I need more!" James panted to the laughing group.

Timothy shook his head "Only if you land on a pink square again, or if we feel like it!"

James looked disappointed, "But..." he pleaded.

"No buts fucking slut, you know it's unhealthy to snack too much!" Timothy said, smiling at the boy.

James was just pleading for more, but everyone seemed amused by it, "One cock at a time, that's how we keep him nice and addicted!" Chris chuckled and everyone agreed.

James took the dice in his feet again and rolled it with all the strength he could muster. He started to feel the pain of all the equipment on his body again. James tossed a 6, Timothy placed the barbie doll to square 41, an orange square. James sobbed, he knew what was coming next when Chris grabbed something out of the grab bag.

"Please guys, I am in so much pain!" James pleaded to Chris who didn't give a damn.

"Don't worry James, I think you will like this one." Chris smirked when he inspected a small, steel, cone-shaped object with a remote in his hand. It looked like a vibrator.

Chris crawled closer to James and spread his buttcheeks. "We haven't given James his sweet ass any attention yet." Chris said, sliding the vibrator in slowly.

James closed his eyes when the cool steel filled his ass, he had to admit that it felt good to have something in there.

"This one has a few surprises, Jamesy." Chris smirked while he started turning the bottom of the vibrator, there was a button or something applied. James was gasping, it felt like the vibrator was extending in his ass. He could feel how small pins were extending from the vibrator itself, stinging in James his inner flesh.

Chris took his seat after a moment with the remote in his hand. He had extended the pins just far enough that they caused some annoying pain, but not damaged James his insides in any way.

"Now for the best part." Chris said and waved the remote in the air, making sure James could see it. Chris pushed a button and the vibrator started doing its magical work.

James hissed sharply, praising and cursing this invention at the same time. The stimulation of his ass and prostate felt great, but the pins drilling in his sensitive flesh was just cruel.

"It has 3 different stances and various intensity levels, so if you get bored we can always change the way of vibrating." Chris said, smiling calmly at James.

James took the dice again, his body was shaking from all the different toys being applied to him. He had to admit though that the vibrator gave him the sensation he longed for, even if it was just a little. Chris noticed this as well and eagerly played with the remote, changing intensities, rhythms, and stopping every now and then, not wanting to spoil James too much.

James rolled a 4, which took him to square 45, a yellow square. "Move 2 places forward or 2 places backward." Timothy red the choice card.

James didn't need to think about this, he wanted to reach 63 as soon as possible, "2 forward" he said.

The barbie doll was being placed on a red square at 47. Aron took up a red card, "Endure 1 minute of torment by pinwheels, without making any noise."

With that said Timothy grabbed two pinwheels, each with 5 rows of pinwheels on the handle. Timothy stood up and gave one to John. James had seen these things before but he never experienced how they felt, to be honest, he was pretty thrilled.

Timothy and John stood inches away from James, Timothy on the right, and John on the left. "Not one sound, right?" John smirked to Aron, who nodded and activated his watch.

"One minute." he smirked.

When the time started Timothy and John pressed the pinwheels on James his middle and pushed them up and down. James clenched his teeth, doing his best not to make even a moan, despite it was harder than he imagined. The pinwheels went over his arms and legs, James never knew how sensitive his flesh was. The long pins left sharp kisses over the young man's body wherever they went, they felt somewhat tickling but stinging for the most part.

"No sounds Jamesy." Timothy smirked to James who was struggling. The pinwheels went into James his armpits and knees. The two men went on their knees and started paying attention to James his cock and balls. With his private parts being tortured by 5 different toys, it became harder for James not to make any sounds. He firmly clenched his teeth and sweat gushed from his body.

"Never thought it would be this much fun to play with a guy's dick." John said while moving the pinwheel over James his balls.

"It's so fun because we're in control and he is not." Timothy whispered, moving the pinwheel over James his shaft. Despite that the iron maiden toy was covering James his shaft, he could still feel the pressure being put on to it. James had his eyes closed and tried to ignore the stinging pain. he knew it would end soon, just a few seconds left. James his teeth clenched firmly and tears sprung in his eyes when he felt both pinwheels being moved over his cockhead.

"I've gotta give it to him, he is tough!" Troy said looking at James, still not making one sound.

Timothy and John chuckled softly, sliding the pinwheels over James his red, swollen cockhead, making sure the pins stung every bit of his most sensitive part. "3...2...1...times up!" Aron said and the two men removed the pinwheels from James his body. James gasped loudly, relieved, but also a bit disappointed that it was over.

"Wow, look how much precum he is leaking," John chuckled, looking closely at James his piss slit that was still stretched by the toy. A steady stream of sticky precum dripped out of James his dick, Timothy and John absorbed some with their fingers and looked at it amazed.

"Guess he wants to cum really bad." Nick smirked, looking at the panting boy.

"Don't worry Jamesy, you're almost there." Jay smiled and tossed the dice to him.

It was almost over, after a few good rolls with the dice James was at square 59. He had answered one more question and endured another 30 seconds of shock therapy, but it was all worth it, he was so close to the end. There were 3 white squares in between 59 and 63. Square 60 was empty, on 61 and 62 something was written.

"Now you must be careful Jamesy!" Timothy smirked while pointing at the white squares, "You have to toss right and also be lucky because when you land on 61 or 62 it's over." he said.

James looked confused, "Why?" he asked.

Timothy read the text on square 62. "Place a chastity device on your cock, the game is ended immediately and you can forget the sweet blowjob." James his eyes widened a little, the guys were chuckling and amused.

"Square 61 says: Move forward 1 place." Timoty read.

The dice was tossed in James his direction and landed in front of his feet. James looked at it, he had to roll a 4 to win. A 1 wouldn't be such a big deal, but a 2,3,5 or 6 would mean his chastity.

James grabbed the dice in between his feet, took a breath, and rolled it. He watched anxiously how it rolled over the floor, numbers passing by. James gasped when he saw a 3 appear, but it rolled further...a 4.

James sighed relieved and all the guys cheered and applauded for him. James laughed from happiness, he endured it all and now he got his sweet, sweet reward.

"Nice job James," Timothy said, "Now you may choose one of us to suck you off. "

James looked around the group of smirking guys, but his eyes rested on one man. "Andrew " he spoke softly, the guys laughed and patted Andrew on his shoulders.

Andrew smirked and came closer to James, his dark eyes meeting James his blue ones. From James his passed experiences with these men he knew Andrew was the best at giving blowjobs. Though not nearly as skilled as James, but for a straight guy he was pretty good at it.

"Ready for some fun Jamesy?" Andrew hissed huskily, looking at him with his handsome face, "I know I am." he smirked.

He placed the Iron maiden off from James his shaft and released his cockhead from the meat cleaver. James gasped loudly from relief, the pain on his dick was easing.

Andrew placed himself on his knees in front of James, ready to do some servicing. At that moment, he turned his head to Timothy, "Shall I begin?" he asked.

Timothy grabbed something from square 63, a card, a black one. "Not yet, first the rules." he said and read the card.

James his eyes widened a little 'rules? even for this' he thought.

"The man that you have chosen shall give you a blowjob for exactly 5 minutes, however, in this time, it is forbidden for you to cum." Timothy read with a smirk on his face, "If you cum within these 5 minutes, you will get a 100 wacks on the balls," he said, showing James the riding crop. "After the 5 minutes, you are all clear and permitted to shoot your load."

James wanted to speak, but no words came out of his mouth, this was not fair! "And time's running," Timothy said as he activated his watch. With that said, Andrew grabbed James his cock, kissed it one time, and started sucking him. James gasped when Andrews wet hot mouth surrounded his painful shaft, he closed his eyes and tried to control the sensations, he mustn't cum.

For a straight man, Andrew sucked amazing. He sucked on James his cock like it was water in a desert, he used his hands to jerk him gently and play with his balls.

James had his eyes closed, it was hard to focus on other things, Andrew his mouth felt so good, he felt he was getting closer. James knew he mustn't look at Andrew's pretty face and beautiful eyes, it would drive him over the edge instantly. "3 minutes left," Timothy said, the entire group looked mesmerized at the scenery.

James felt he was getting closer and closer, he wouldn't last long. He breathed in and out and tried to get himself together, as hard as it was. Andrew sucked him off amazingly and his cock begged for relief, and James wanted it too. James secretly craved for it, longed for the sweet, sweet release he could have, but he had to keep himself from cumming. James sobbed loudly, tears running over his cheeks, he had been given a great gift, but could not even enjoy it, this was pure torture.

"1 minute left Jamesy!" Timothy said looking at his watch.

"Don't you cum now!"

"Try not to think of that sweet warm mouth."

"Or your cum sliding down his throat."

"He feels so good around your dick, doesn't he?"

"Even better than a pussy!" the guys said, trying to provoke James.

But James did his best not to cum, though he was close, so close.

"30 seconds," Timothy said and Andrews sucking became more ferocious.

James inhaled and exhaled, gathering all his strength to concentrate. "20 seconds," it sounded.

James gasped as he felt himself nearing the edge, he inhaled deeply and tried to think of everything he hated while Andrew was pleasing his cock so good. "Almost there Jamesy, 10 seconds!" Timothy said.

James cried out loudly, it was so hard, and every second seemed to last an hour, but he was almost there.

"5...4...3...2...1..Five minutes!" Timothy said.

Andrew immediately released James his cock from his mouth, taking treads of saliva with him. James gasped relieved, he felt he was so, so close to the edge, he really wouldn't have held it in for a second more.

Everybody applauded and cheered, "5 minutes, impressive Jamesy!" Chris said.

"Especially with this dude sucking you off!" Nick said while patting a smirking Andrew on his shoulder.

James laughed out and cried from happiness, he couldn't believe it himself, he lasted so long. The tension in his cock was reducing, but it was still hard as a rock and wanting release more than anything.

"So...I may cum now!?" James asked excitedly.

Timothy smirked, "Sure, go ahead, shoot your load." he said.

James his smile faded a little, he was still very aroused and close to the edge, but he needed someone to touch him to cum. "But...Guys, I can't cum." he said.

"Sure you can, you're permitted to." Ahmed said.

James shook his head, "No, I mean...anyone has to suck me off! Andrew, please man, just finish the job!" James said.

Andrew just smirked, "Errr...no!" he smiled.

James was getting angry, "This is unfair! the rules said I could cum!" he shouted, "So Andrew still has to suck me!" James said frustrated.

Andrew chuckled and shook his head, "No I don't" he laughed.

"You didn't listen to the rules Jamesy!" Timothy said and took the black card.

"You are forbidden to cum within 5 minutes, after that it's all good." Timothy read.

"That's what I mean!... I" James wanted to say but Timothy interrupted him.

"But you didn't pay attention to the beginning" he smiled, "It says: The man that you have chosen shall give you a blowjob for exactly 5 minutes!"

With that said, James made a scream, "NOOOOOOOOO!" and the guys burst out in laughter.

James was furiously hissing and pulling on the ropes around his arms, ignoring the pain that the tools gave him.