Cabin Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay pulled back before he could cum and Chris stepped forward. "Come on give it to him, big guy!" he said, patting Chris on his shoulder.

When James saw that Chris was behind him, he got a little nervous again. Chris was a huge man, in every sense of the word, in fact, he had the largest dick of all the guys. In the previous grand finale nights, James never allowed Chris to fuck him, because he was somewhat uncomfortable with the idea. He absolutely loved sucking Chris dry, but to have a dick that size up his ass, made him nervous.

"Pl...Please be careful" James whispered nervously, he was actually somewhat scared now.

"Chill the fuck out!" Chris said, giving James ass a loud slap. Chris lowered himself and bend himself over James.

"Chris...p...please" James stuttered.

Chris grabbed his hair and pulled it up, until his mouth was close to James his ear. "Just try to relax " Chris whispered to the heavy breathing James, "I guarantee you one thing, you WILL love it." he said in a confident tone.

Chris aimed his dick in James his hole and pushed it in slowly. Despite that James was loosened up, Chris his size was still hard to adjust to. Tears filled James his eyes and a sharp moan escaped from his mouth when Chris his long, thick length was being inserted. Chris smirked and showed James no mercy, he slid his cock all the way in, James gasped and seriously thought he wouldn't survive a thing like this.

Chris started moving slowly but increased his speed over time. James hissed painfully, he was never stretched out to this level before. However, after a few thrusts, James was a bit more adjusted to Chris his size, and after half a minute it started to feel nice, good even. Chris his length rubbed over James his prostate which gave the bound boy the most tantalizing feeling. Slowly, a wide smile started to form on James his face and his hisses of pain were replaced by his slutty, needy moans again.

"Look at his smile!" Troy chuckled.

"He must really like it!" Nick said after him.

James smiled like an idiot, but he took Chris his cock like a champ. Chris his thrusts were firm and powerful, even the heavy mattress moved a little from him fucking. Andrew made sure to film everything and the guys just loved the sight, Chris fucked James like an animal.

James turned his face and tried to look at Chris behind him, over his shoulder. "Come on big fucker, give it to me!" he hissed. Chris smirked, grabbed James his neck to push him down, and gave him his all.

James made loud, shameless moans from Chris his brutal fucking, he was surprised how much he actually liked this. Chris his dick was a challenge for him to take, but now that he got used to it it just felt amazing. Andrew handed the camera to Aron and placed himself on his knees in front of James. He slid his fingers under James his chin, implying that he should open his lips. James eagerly opened his mouth and started to suck Andrew off, still moaning on the man's cock from the fucking he got behind.

With his eyes, James followed the movement of the camera, he moaned every time he thought he wasn't properly on the screen. James just loved getting this much attention. Every time he looked into the lens he made sure he looked as slutty as possible, showing off how he took these cocks.

Every now and then he looked back at Chris who fucked him. James his hair was sweaty and a mess that hung over his head, his face was covered in sweat and saliva, and his blue eyes were full of lust. "This would be such a great porn movie!" Aron smirked, filming James taking both men like a pro.

"It would be a bestseller!" Troy chuckled while he was stroking his dick.

Chris his stamina was just amazing, he had fucked James his tight ass for over 10 minutes nonstop. But when he felt he came close, he stopped and pulled back "NOOO!!" James moaned disappointed, "Please, don't stop! DON'T STOP!" he sobbed.

The guys burst out in laughter, "Now that's a desperate slut if I ever heard one!" Nick laughed. The guys thought it was hilarious, but James was seriously desperate. After feeling Chris his amazing cock, he couldn't stand being empty like this. Andrew also came close and pulled his dick away from James his mouth, Aron handed the camera to Jay and took Andrew's place.

At the same time, Ahmed, who had gone fully hard again, placed himself behind James. While sucking on Aron's cock, James wiggled his ass in front of the smirking man, "Fuck me!" James hissed.

Ahmed smirked, but kept idle, teasing James with his finger a bit. "Beg for it, beg for his cock on camera!" Jay demanded, standing behind Ahmed and filming the whole thing.

James looked over his shoulder. "Please, please fuck me! I need your cock!" James panted.

Jay and Ahmed smirked, "Why should I waste all my time on a whore like you?" Ahmed asked teasingly.

"Because I am a filthy little slut, and a sluts hole needs to be filled, please!" James moaned.

With a loud chuckle from all the guys, Ahmed aimed his cock on James his abused hole and pushed it in. James moaned from satisfaction on Aron his cock, it was so good to be filled again. However, after taking Chris his massive cock, this one didn't feel just as good, but it satisfied his needs non the less.

Ahmed and Aron kept fucking James upfront and in the back, they smirked to each other like two buddies sharing their favorite toy. Ahmed teased James his cockhead with his fingers, absorbing the precum and smeared it all over the boy's sensitive top. Jay filmed the whole thing and the rest of the guys looked in just amazement at their beautiful little slut getting pounded.

After a while, Ahmed and Aron pulled back to prevent themselves from cumming. But before James could make his desperate moans, he felt he was being untied. When James his legs and arms were free, Aron turned him over and laid on his back on the mattress. Ahmed tied James his left arm to one of the handles on the mattress, while Aron tied the right one to the handle on the other side. James laid tied and powerless again, looking up at the smirking group of men who had complete power over him.

"He looks so beautiful like this." Timothy whispered.

"So willing and submissive." John said.

The entire group jerked their cocks slowly while watching James struggle against his bonds, looking thirsty to the group of men. "Please, someone, put your dick in me! " James panted, trying to reach the jerking guys above him. "I

did not have a cock in 3 minutes, please give it to me!" James panted desperately, with an open mouth and stuck out tongue.

"Look at that, withdrawal symptoms for a faggot!" Chris chuckled, "How pathetic!" the entire group laughed but complied with James his wishes.

Timothy placed himself in between James his legs, he grabbed them both with his hands and started fucking James. The bound man gasped and his eyes widened when Timothy's dick penetrated him again.

"Aaaah! Yes! that's it!" James moaned.

"Shut up faggot! this is for my pleasure, not for your needs!" Timothy hissed.

Nick placed himself on James his face side and slid his fingers over James his throat. "Ideal position for deepthroating." he smirked.

James made a broad smile when Nick his nice, fat cock was laid on his lips. he eagerly opened his mouth and allowed the meat to be pushed in. Because of the position that James was in, Nick his cock slid in very easy. Nick made a deep moan when his balls touched James his lips and the boy had his full cock in his mouth.

"Ahaaaaahh! man, I wish my girlfriend could take cock like this!" Nick moaned, sliding his member in and out of James his slutty mouth.

"Face it man, no girl can ever be as skilled as Jamesy." Troy said, admiring James his deepthroat skills.

"Come on get the camera rolling!" Nick said while still fucking James his mouth. Chris was the cameraman for now and filmed with a wide smirk how James was getting fucked by two men.

Timothy fucked James roughly from behind, though not as powerful as Chris, he did manage to get some good moans from James his mouth. "Troy, come on man, your turn!" Timothy moaned when he felt he came close. Troy took Timothy's place, he entered James his ass and laid his arms under the boys back, curving James his back slightly.

Nick moaned as he looked down at his dick, disappearing in and out of James his mouth, taking thick treads of saliva with it. James had his eyes closed, he loved the feeling of this big piece of warm meat filling his entire throat. Someone was fucking his ass as well, but now he had full attention for the cock in his mouth. Nick grabbed James his throat and pushed in a little deeper, "Fuck yeah, I am gonna cum!" he gasped. James smiled and prepared himself for Nick his load.

Nick moaned loudly and his entire body shuddered when he shot his load deep in James his throat. After James had sucked out the aftershocks of Nick his orgasm, he pulled his dick out. James looked up to the man he just sucked dry and the guys admiring it and couldn't help smiling.

"Such a happy boy." Aron chuckled, looking at James smirking with some cum still on his lips and in his mouth.

"Jamesy just loves a rich protein diet, doesn't he?" Andrew smirked.

Now that Nick his cock was out of his mouth, James realized that Troy was still fucking him. Troy increased in speed a little and made James moan loudly.

"Aaahhh, fuck yes!" James screamed, digging his tied hands into the mattress. James wrapped his free legs over Troy's lower body and pushed him further in, greedily taking everything the man had.

Aron placed himself on his knees near James his face and held his dick in his view. James wanted nothing more than another cock cumming down his throat, but Aron wouldn't give it to him. Instead, he patted Troy's lips with it, Troy smiled and sucked Aron off while fucking James.

"Hey, that's mine! give it here!" James hissed, looking at Troy on top of him, taking Aron in his mouth.

Troy popped Arons cockhead out and pushed his member down with his lips. "Share it rude little faggot!" Aron said.

Troy pushed Arons cock down to James his mouth. When their lips touched each other, Troy and James started kissing with Aron's cock in between their lips. Aron felt he wouldn't last for long with his cock in between two hungry mouths, with a loud moan he released his load. Thick, white, creamy cum filled the void in between the two lips. Troy gasped, the sensation of Arons pulsing cock drove him over the edge, and with a loud hiss he cummed in James his ass.

James desperately swallowed everything that fell into his mouth and licked his face clean. Troy rubbed his finger over his lips, absorbing some of Arons cum and fed it to James.

"Don't worry greedy little slut, I won't steal any of that precious cockjuice you so crave." he hissed when James licked Troy's fingers clean.

"You know, I have heard that swallowing men's cum can help you to preserve your youth and your looks." John said and everybody chuckled.

"That explains why he looks so young! From swallowing all these loads!" Andrew smirked.

"How selfish of him, sucking the life-force out of all these innocent men, swallowing their cum for his own gain! Chris said.

"Yeah, you should be ashamed of yourself James, taking advantage of us to stay young and pretty!" Troy smirked while pulling his spent dick out of James his ass.

James rolled his eyes, "Yes yes, I hate myself, now feed me some more cum!" he panted.

The guys couldn't resist granting James his wishes, Andrew kneeled before James and pushed his cock down his throat. At the same time, Jay took his position in between James his legs. In a minute James was roughly fucked from both sides again and moans of pleasure filled the room. James his tied hands desperately moved against the bonds while he deepthroated Andrew.

He popped the cock out of his mouth and caught a breath. "Lay some dicks inside my hands," he moaned while opening his sweaty, bound palms, "I can still jerk some off." James panted.

Ahmed and John laid their cocks in James his hands and allowed the boy to stroke them. When James had his hands filled he was satisfied and resumed deepthroating Andrew. The guys chuckled and Chris still filmed the whole thing.

"Isn't he just the filthiest, most shameless whore you have ever seen?"

"Using every part of his body to please men, he is nothing more than a toy!"

"I have to admit he easily rivals any of the girls I have come across!"

"That's because he needs these cocks like he needs air, the filthy slut!"

The guys shouted some insults at James and made fun of him, but James didn't care. He was pleasing four delicious cocks, of four gorgeous hunks, so he was not complaining.

"Ready for another rich protein load Jamesy?" Andrew asked as he felt he came close, shoving his cock in and out. James hummed on his cock in agreement, "Here it is " Andrew hissed and with a loud moan, shot his load into James' mouth.

James swallowed the thick, salty cum that Andrew gave him with ease. Andrew pulled his cock away and jerked the last bits of his orgasm on James his face.

Jay, who was fucking James his ass, smiled from the sight in front of him. James gasped and made eye contact with the men fucking him. While still jerking of the two cocks in his hand he gave Jay a 'give it to me' look. Jay pounded James furiously while looking at the younger man in his hungry eyes. Meanwhile, Ahmed and John moaned from James his sweaty palms pumping their meat and sliding over their sensitive cockheads.

Jay pulled out when he was close, came forward over the bound man, and jerked his cock furiously near James his face. With a low groan, Jay shot a thick, white cumrope forward, that landed in between James his eyes.

A second cumshot hit James on his chin and the third one on his throat. "Oooh god yes! in my face, hmmm!" James moaned like a slut when the hot load covered his face.

"That's all that your pretty bitch face is good for! as a cumdump." Jay hissed while allowing James to suck the last drops out of his cock.

John didn't last very long anymore due to the hot scenery in front of him. With a few more strokes from James his hand, a powerful cumshot shot forward and landed on James his chest, and the remnants dripped in his hand. Ahmed pulled his cock back, jerked it himself a few times, and with a loud moan, unleashed a fountain of cum on James his body. James smiled, closed his eyes, and stuck his tongue out, hoping that he could absorb a drop or two. Many splatters of cum spread over James his body from Ahmed's intense orgasm, it hit his chest, his legs, his thighs, and his face.

"Ahh god, look at him, messy boy!" Aron chuckled.

"It's everywhere!" Troy laughed.

Timothy placed himself on his knees in front of James his head. James panted, thirsting for more cocks and more cum. He stuck his cock in James his filthy, wet cum ridden mouth, and allowed himself to be deepthroated.

"Aaaahhh shit! he sucks so hard!" Timothy moaned, seeing his dick disappear in the soaked, hungry mouth.

"He wants that sweet manjuice like nothing else, the filthy whore!" Nick said.

Chris handed the camera to Troy and came forward, placing himself between James his legs, growling like an animal. James gasped on Timothy's cock when Chris his massive member filled his abused little hole again. Jay and Andrew had more attention for the handsome rugby player, fucking James his mouth. They worshipped his body and slid their hands over his chest, kissing his neck while Timothy moaned. Timothy slid his dick out of James his drenched mouth and allowed Jay and Andrew to stroke him.

The large man growled as his orgasm was pumped out of his cock and all of it landed all over James his face. James moaned satisfied and Timothy looked down, smirking at the filthy boy. When Timothy's dick had emptied out on his face, James licked his lips, brought his face up and looked to Chris who was fucking him hard. James moaned as a needy little whore, Chris was so, so rough and powerful with his fucking, it took James his need to a whole new level.

"Aahaahh fuck yes! this is so good!" James moaned.

Chris grabbed one of James his legs, held it up and pounded as deep as he could in James his ass. James his eyes widened and a smile grew as Chris his dick massaged against his prostate.

"The face of pure bliss." Troy said amazed, looking at James getting pounded.

"He must really be hitting that prostate good!" John chuckled.

James closed his eyes and enjoyed the brutal sex, he was sold, at this moment he never wanted another man but Chris.

"Yeah! let him have it man!"

"Come on beast! pound him!"

"Destroy that boy's pussy!" the guys were encouraging Chris which fueled the large man even more.

Chris grabbed James his lower back and brought his face closer, James wrapped his legs around Chris his waist and pulled him deeper in. James looked at Chris like a man in love, this was perfect, this is what he wanted, he never wanted this moment to end.

Chris growled and hissed, he felt his orgasm nearing. His thrusts became more controlled and precise, focussing on giving himself as much pleasure. James moaned in pleasure as well, the constant attention to his prostate drove him closer and closer to orgasm.

"Ahhh, I am gonna cum!" Chris growled lowly to James.

"Please cum inside of me Chris!" James begged, "Make me pregnant, please!" he pleaded.

The guys laughed from the comment and Troy made sure to film it all.

"Very well, filthy whore, I'll put lots of babies in you!" Chris growled, and with a few more thrust and an animalistic moan, he shot his semen into James his ass.

James gasped and his pupils widened when Chirs his seed was hitting his prostate and floated deep into his ass. Chris shuddered and recovered from his intense orgasm before pulling out of James. The guys congratulated Chris and patted him on his shoulder for his performance.

"Ahh, that was fun!" Chris said, looking satisfied at James, recovering from the brutal fucking. James enjoyed the aftershocks of the pounding he got. This is what he wanted, this is what he had longed for, being tied up, getting fucked roughly, covered in cum. He had to admit the guys had done an amazing job, it was even better than he hoped for.

Some guys who cummed earlier gathered around James and stroked some last drops of cum out. Various drops were falling on James his body. He was panting, his cock raging hard, and just begged for attention. Troy got on his knees near James his cock and started teasing it with his hand. The other guys gathered around to see Troy play with James his member. Timothy and grabbed some ropes and tied James his legs to the mattress handles, making him completely immobile. Chris went to the bar to grab something.

"Fuck, so much precum." Troy whispered, jerking James his cock and taking slimy threads with him.

"He knows what is coming next." Ahmed smiled to the panting James.

Troy spread the precum over James his cock and slid his hand over the sleek cock. James moaned from the relief his dick was getting, he felt the delicious tension building up and up.

"Hmmm, look at his face," Andrew said rubbing James through his hair.

"He must really want to cum." Aron replied. James nodded desperately.

"Yes, yes please!" he pleaded, "I have been waiting so long, please just make me shoot my load, please!" he begged.

The guys chuckled, but Troy continued jerking James off. The guys were watching exited and rubbed their hands over James his cumstained body. Troy slowed down and removed some of his fingers from James his cock. He jerked him slower and slower, but James felt he was so close, the slightest touch could have him cum. He tried to remember the glorious fucking he had, he needed to concentrate on something pleasurable. Troy slid his index finger and thumb up to James his cockhead and released his dick completely, denying James his orgasm.