Cabin Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Troy, please man come on, don't be like this." James sobbed, Troy said nothing, just looking at James with a smirk. At that moment, Chris returned with a coolbox that contained 9 beers.

"That was a great fucking guys!" he said, tossing a beer to everyone. "Let's stoke up a campfire and celebrate! It is such a nice evening outside." he announced, and everybody agreed while standing up.

"Hey what about me?!" James said, seeing that everybody stood up and pulled on their shoes.

"What about you?" Chris asked while opening his beer bottle.

"Please guys, just let me cum! Troy, you were going to let me cum!" James sobbed.

Troy smirked, "Nah, I rather go outside and drink a beer with the guys." he chuckled, "Besides, jerking you off got my hand filthy," he said, whipping his hand off on James his leg.

"No, guys, please! Don't do this, don't leave me like this!" James pleaded, while he really tried to get out of his bondage.

But the ropes were tied securely to the mattress, James his breathing increased as he tried to pull harder. The guys stood with their beer in their hands looking at James, clearly amused by his struggle.

"Please! I am begging you, just let me cum! please, you can leave me here, I don't care, but let me cum, please!" James begged.

"Give us one good reason and we will let you cum." Troy smirked.

James panted, "Haven't I been such a good fucktoy for you guys? Haven't I been a nice cumdump, a spitpup, a torture toy?" James desperately asked.

"Of course, you have been the best fucktoy of all." Troy said, "But have you ever seen a fucktoy that wanted to cum?" Troy smirked.

James stuttered and tried to say anything, "No, me neither." Troy smirked and opened his beer bottle, "Come on guys, let's go outside, he said we could leave him." he said.

James sobbed and struggled against the ropes while the guys laughed and made their way to the door.

"Please, don't go! Don't leave me here, please just let me cum!" James pleaded desperately. "Aron, please man ju... Ahmed, please help me, please." James sobbed to the smirking guys.

"Just leave him to his misery." Aron chuckled.

"Laters Jamesy!" Ahmed laughed.

Jay and Andrew had not yet left, Jay had taken some things from one of the tables. "You know how much I love making things worse for you James." he smirked.

Jay showed James a cockring and placed it around his shaft, under his balls. "There, to prevent you from going soft." he chuckled. Jay placed the briefcase with the electro stimulator that they used earlier near James his legs.

Jay stuck the pads on James his legs, two on his right one, and two on his left one. "We don't want you to fall asleep in the meantime, do we?" he said with a vicious smirk on his face.

Jay was pushing some buttons on the control panel. "Intensity: Random. Duration: Random. The time between shocks: Random," he said and pressed start.

For a few seconds, nothing happened, but then an electric shock raged trough James his body, James hissed loudly from the sudden pain but relaxed after 5 seconds when it stopped. Meanwhile, Andrew had placed the videocamera on a tripod, making sure the whole thing was filmed.

Andrew came closer, he and Jay laid their arms over each other's shoulder and looked at James. "Well he surely won't get bored while we are away." Andrew smirked looking at James.

Another electric shock went through James his body, it was less intense, but lasted longer. "Come on, lets go outside!" Andrew said and walked to the door.

Jay followed up, "Goodbye Jamesy, have fun!" he smirked and walked out. James listened to the two men laughing and joining the group, while leaving him.

James sobbed and cried loudly while he aggressively pulled on the ropes, he was so desperate for release, but it was hopeless. Another shock went through his body and James hissed from pain. When the shock was over he continued weeping, the guys had won, they had him powerless, and god, did he love it!