Cabin Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
James gets fucked roughly.
7.8k words
4.54
15.4k
15

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 30 minutes passed, the group was scattered across the room and enjoying themselves. Andrew, John, and Aron watched a football match on TV. Timothy and Chris were playing pool, Ahmed played a little on the guitar. Nick was reading a book and Troy took a drink from the bar.

James was still bound, with all the toys and clamps attached to his body, and the rope still in between his teeth. Every minute the pressure got more and more, he was still standing on his toes and his jaw started to hurt, He couldn't move or rest his head, because the collar would pull his balls. He had no choice and nowhere to go. Jay had placed the lounge chair about 8 feet in front of James and was sitting in it.

Jay kept his eyes focussed on the bound young man, with a tender look while lazily jerking his cock. A small satisfied smile appeared on Jay his face when James lowered his head a little and hissed from the pain of his balls getting pulled, but not releasing the rope. Jay stirred a glass of fine red wine and sipped from it, exhaling softly, admiring James like he was a piece of art. James' and Jay's eyes met, James was frightened and aroused by the way the older man looked at him, pleasuring himself to the sight.

"Cigar?" Troy asked Jay, holding a cigar box in front of him.

"Hmm, yes please." Jay said as he took one.

"He is holding out quite long, isn't he?" Troy smirked, looking at James. "Shall I tickle him under his feet? maybe I get him to laugh!" Troy said, but Jay stopped him.

"No, why to end it so soon?" he asked, "Why not prolong his suffering as long as possible?" he smirked.

Troy looked at Jay for a second and smirked, "You really enjoy this don't you?" he asked while helping him light his cigar.

Jay smirked deviously, "I have to admit I am quite a sadist," he said, "I just never had a test subject to try my fantasies on." he said chuckling.

Jay pointed at James his bound feet, "See his feet shaking?" he asked, Troy nodded, " He is bound on a very smart way, all his weight rests on his toes, which requires lots of energy."

Jay's finger moved to James his neck and upper body, "He can't rest his head either, it is forced to stay in place, or else his balls will get pulled." he said calmly while nipping on his cigar. "Along with the tension he lays on his jaws by holding the rope in place, all of this just drains his energy," he said.

"Look closely" Jay went on, " You can see the sweat, dripping from his body, his eyes widen, his veins throbbing, his muscles tensing, his body shaking, his breath increasing," Jay smirked.

The more James listened to this, the more he started to pay attention to it as well, and the more his body started to hurt.

"Nice attention to detail," Troy said impressed and took a look at James. "You are right, this does look good." he smirked.

"It's beautiful, such pure emotion, so many little details, the raw struggle." Jay whispered.

"You know what the best part is? Nothing he will do, will work in his favor." Jay smirked. "If he releases the chain, it will rip the clamps from his body and it will be a scorching pain. If he holds on, he is just extending his suffering, and my joy." he said.

Troy and Jay both chuckled and looked at James for a while. Troy massaged Jay's shoulders while the boxer enjoyed the sight of the boy struggling more and more.

"Can I get you anything, you sick bastard?" Troy asked.

Jay smiled, "No thanks, I am good." he said and took a sip from his wine. Troy smirked, patted Jay's shoulder, and left to watch the football game. "Gotta take time to enjoy the best things in life." Jay whispered with a happy smile on his face.

About 45 minutes later, not very much had changed. James was still tied up and had the rope end of the chain in his mouth. All the guys were sitting at a table in front of him, playing a game of poker.

James his entire body was shaking from exhaustion and sweat was gushing off from him. He had to struggle to keep his neck straight, it tended to bend forward a lot. James could just end it by opening his mouth, but he was scared. The places were the clamps were placed had grown numb, so James feared an intense wave of pain when he opened his mouth. But it became harder by the second, James his lips were shaking and his jaw ached from the tension. James was sobbing softly while he felt the will to resist slip away.

The guys couldn't care less if it took all night to break James, they loved being in control like this. They sat at the table, enjoying their game and laughing while ignoring James his pathetic sobs. "Guys, pay attention, I think he is going to break." Troy smirked when he gave James a look. James his teeth and lips were shivering and shaking, the rope was slowly slipping from his grasp.

"You sure? looks like he is still holding on." Aron said, all eyes were now focused on James.

"No, look he is shaking heavily, he can't take it anymore." Jay chuckled. The guys looked at him like it was a television show, laughing and betting on how long he would last.

At that moment, James broke, his teeth separated just enough for the rope to slip out. With a loud noise, the weight fell on the ground, pulled the chains and all the clamps were ripped from James his body. "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!" James screamed, it was like his skin was getting torn apart. James threw his head back in pain and screamed again when the collar cord pulled on his balls.

The guys were laughing, cheering, and applauding while James panted and tried to ignore the burning pain on his flesh. "So worth it!" Timothy chuckled.

"Those clamps have left some marks!" John said, looking at the red bruises at James his body.

James was panting and tried not to move his head too much, but he was just exhausted. The pain on his body was getting less though. Everyone came closer to James, still smirking and chuckling. Chris removed the collar from James his neck, which brought out a loud, relieved moan. Ahmed took off the Iron maiden and the pipe clamp, while Nick removed the meat cleaver. James panted softly, he had to struggle to keep his eyes open. While Ahmed removed the vibrator from James his ass, James mumbled softly. Troy came closer to James, "Water, please water." James mumbled softly.

Andrew came closer with a glass of water in his hand, he placed the glass on James his lips and allowed him to drink. James thankfully gulped the cool liquid down when the guys untied his arms and legs, "Here, drink up Jamesy" Andrew spoke assuring. When the glass was empty and James his feet rested on the ground again, he could feel his mind getting sharper and energy flowing in. He was still a little wobbly due to the lack of movement, so two guys had to catch him.

Everyone was patting James his shoulders, rubbing through his hair, and complimented him.

"Great job man!"

"You endured quite long!"

"Your tougher then we thought Jamesy" it sounded left and right.

James giggled softly from the compliments. "Thanks guys," James said humbly, looking up at the taller, impressed men.

Nick and John placed the table back on its legs and Chris took one mattress and laid it in the middle of the room. Chris wrapped his arm around James his neck and rubbed his hair, "But we're not done with you yet, boy!" he hissed.

Chris pushed James on the mattress and the guys gathered around him. "You know what to do." Chris said to Ahmed and Aron who closed in with the ropes in their hands.

James was forced on to his stomach, Aron held him down while Ahmed tied his arms behind his back. "You guys are so mean," James said pathetically when Ahmed and Aron started with his legs. "Tying me up, torturing and humiliating me like this, what did I do to deserve this?" James said in a gullible way.

"Shut the fuck up faggot!" Chris hissed, "You are just a plaything for us and we do with you whatever we damn well please! "

Aron and Ahmed had bent James his legs at a 90-degree angle. They tied his ankles individually to his upper legs, rending James immobile with his ass exposed. They used the spare rope to tie the bondage that held James his arms to the handles of the mattress on the side, to prevent him from rolling over.

"I have to say guys, you've got some excellent rope work." Troy said, as he admired the bound boy laying on the mattress.

"Thanks, it's all about efficiency." Ahmed replied.

"And a little imagination of course," Aron said, which made the group chuckle.

James tried to move on the mattress, but with his arms and legs bound behind him, it became nearly impossible. James was again delivered to the guys their mercy. Chris immediately placed himself on his knees behind James and spanked his ass a few times. James hissed when the large hand slammed on his ass, sending a scorching pain on his soft flesh. "This little slut hole hasn't gotten much attention the entire time." Chris hissed and placed his face to James his ass.

The feeling of Chris his short beard and warm lips rubbing over his ass made James moan. Chris smirked, "I bet he is longing for it!" he growled and bit the soft, tender flesh of James his buttcheeks.

James silently admitted that Chris was right, he didn't long for it, he needed it. James had his eyes closed and smiled, enjoying the feeling of Chris kissing and nibbling his ass, but he wanted more, he wanted to be pounded into this mattress.

Chris rubbed his large hands over James his ass and traced them with his lips. "Aaawwh, you have shaved the night before." he smiled feeling the smooth skin under his hands, "That's very thoughtful of you." he said.

Chris kissed James his ass one more time before placing his lips on James his hole, the bound man moaned from the wet lips touching his entrance. "Hmmm, delicious!" Chris growled and started to give James a rimjob, "Little slutboy!" he hissed while servicing James. The hot wet tongue and short beard were an amazing sensation on James his sensitive flesh. It made him louder in moans and needier in desire by the second.

Chris pulled his face away from James his ass, spitting one more time and growling like a wolf, "You guys gotta taste this!" he said huskily.

Nick came closer and placed himself on his knees, he spanked James on his ass and buried his face in. A satisfied moan escaped from James his mouth when the new tongue and lips were pleasing his hole. The rest of the guys watched silently while jerking their cocks lazily. "Hmmm, this does taste good" Nick moaned while rimming James, he pulled his face back and fingered him for a little while, "Do we still have any of that syrup left?" he asked.

Ahmed tossed the bottle of syrup they used earlier to Nick, there was still some left. Nick opened the bottle and poured a steady stream of syrup over James his ass.

"Ohhh, nice!" Timothy growled.

"Now that's a candy-ass for you!" Aron chuckled.

When most of James his butt was covered in the sticky syrup, Chris and Nick started licking like dogs. James moaned loudly, this sensation was just amazing, he felt his dick growing raging hard. Though James was unable to touch himself, rubbing his cock over the mattress offered some relief.

Troy, Ahmed, and Timothy joined in on the main course, all of them licking and sucking on James his ass. Andrew, Jay, and John were kissing each other. Aron placed himself in front of James, he grabbed James his hair and pulled up his face. Aron laid his dick in James his open mouth and slid it in. James was grinding his cock over the mattress more fiercely, he was desperate, just desperate to cum. Troy noticed this, grabbed James his cock, and pulled it back so that his cockhead was laying under his ass, preventing James from cumming. "Nice try smart guy, but we get to decide that!" Troy chuckled, hearing James his disappointed groan.

While he was getting pleasured from behind, James was servicing Aron upfront, sucking on his meat with great passion. Aron moaned and hissed softly while fucking James his hungry mouth, the long torture time did not reduce James his hunger one bit. When Aron felt he came close he pulled back, though he had to put some effort into it, because James his suction was very powerful. "Careful there Aron, there is a chance you won't get your dick back at all." Ahmed said and everybody chuckled.

When James his ass was licked clean completely, the guys stood up and looked at it, like a bunch of hungry wolves.

"Who gets to fuck him first?" Jay asked.

Troy laid his arm over Andrew's shoulder "You crushed his chance of cumming in the last game." he said, "So I guess it's only fair if you go first." he smirked.

With a cocky smile, Andrew came forward and placed himself behind the bound man on the mattress. Andrew slid his hands over James his back and kissed him in between his shoulder blades. "Ready for some manhandling?" Andrew hissed in James his ear.

James made a smirk underneath Andrew, "Show me what you got!" he replied.

Andrew didn't waste any more time, he grabbed James his buttcheeks, aimed his cock, and entered him in one go. The sudden sensation of being filled made James moan both surprised, painfully, and satisfied. James his loud reaction made the rest of the guys chuckle.

"How does he feel?" Timothy asked.

"Tight as ever!" Andrew replied while sliding in and out, trying to create a rhythm.

When Andrew had his rhythm going, James moaned in pleasure, this was the feeling he longed for the entire night. He buried his face in the mattress to hide his moans when Andrew's cock touched his prostate. James just loved it to be fucked like this, protection be damned, he wanted bare cock!

James desperately tried to rub his dick over the mattress to get some kind of relief, but due to the position that it was in, he was not able to pleasure himself at all. But that didn't bother him that much, Andrew was fucking him amazingly.

"Holy shit! his ass feels so good, no wonder he is such a wanted slut!" Andrew moaned.

"Pull out just before you cum, alright?" Troy said, "Let's fuck him as long as possible!"

Andrew made a few more hard thrusts in James his ass and moaned loudly. "I am getting close, someone be ready to take my place!" he quickly said.

Timothy came forward and placed himself behind the fucking man.

Andrew pulled out, just before cumming, James made a desperate, disappointed moan from the sudden emptiness.

"Oh shut your impatient little whore mouth! We got a new dick for you!" Jay said while Timothy took place.

With a low growl, Timothy slid into James his hole, it was loosened up a little so he entered pretty easily. The tears filled James his eyes, but a smile appeared on his face, Timothy felt amazing inside of him. He was larger than Andrew so James needed a little time to adjust, but he wasn't given any.

Timothy pushed James his face into the mattress and fucked him doggy style. "Ahh fuck! you're still so tight!" Timothy moaned as he spanked James his ass, "Even after a guy just fucked you!"

"That's no surprise, a slut like him needs to stay in good condition for his men!" Chris chuckled.

Timothy grabbed James his shoulders and lowered his body onto him. James loved the big, strong, meaty body of Timothy laying on his own smaller and slimmer one, even though it was very heavy.

"I am nearly cumming, come on! who is next?!" Timothy hissed, inviting someone else to fuck James.

Nick took the place and Timothy pulled back before he cummed, "Come on, get in!" Chris said, "Don't give this faggot a moment rest!"

And he wasn't given any rest, before the cold air could fill his hole, Nick's cock had already inserted itself in James. When the feeling of a dick hitting his prostate returned, James moaned in pleasure, he just couldn't get enough of this. Nick found his rhythm quite quickly and started pounding James into the mattress, just as hard as his predecessors.

"Ahh fuck, this feels good!" James moaned, biting in the mattress and clenching his fists behind his back.

"Please deeper!" James hissed. Nick smirked and crawled forward a bit, making sure James was getting all of his length.

When Nick was close to cumming, Troy stood ready to take his place. As soon as Nick pulled back, a pathetic whining escaped from James his mouth, but it was replaced with a loud moan when Troy entered.

"Now the filthy cockslut in him is revealed! Only when we give him were he craves for, dirty faggot!" Troy hissed while grabbing James his shoulders and fucking him roughly.

"Hey, where is that camera? let's film this!" Chris said enthusiastically, all the guys made agreeing sounds.

Andrew grabbed the film camera from one of the tables and started videotaping the fucking scenery. The first 20 seconds of the footage was of Troy fucking the bound boy beneath like a pro, under the encouragement from the guys. Then, Andrew moved more to the sides with the camera.

"Come on Jamesy, smile to the camera!" Andrew smirked.

"Yeah, you're the star of the show!" Troy followed up. James had his face in the mattress to hide his blush, he was actually a bit embarrassed and nervous to be on the recording.

Troy grabbed James his hair and pulled his head up, James hissed loudly and looked right into the lens of the camera.

"Make sure you get this bitch face on there!" Troy said, holding James in place.

"Anything you'd like to say, you filthy whore?!" Andrew asked James.

James kept quiet at first, still a little uncomfortable with this, but being bound and fucked made him so turned on, he didn't care anymore. "Please fuck that ass harder! I need it!" James said provokingly.

"Rude little faggot, giving orders like that!" Troy said, as he did increase his fucking speed non the less.

"Someone stuff this faggots mouth! then he will at least be quiet!" Troy demanded to the guys. John placed himself on his knees in front of James and pushed his dick far inside the boy's willing mouth. Andrew changed position again, making sure the camera had a good view of James being spit-roasted.

Despite Troy had good stamina, also he had to pull back out of James his tight, hot ass, in order not to cum. Jay immediately took his place, James moaned on John his cock when the older man entered him from behind. James had his eyes closed and enjoyed the sensation of being fucked from both sides. He moaned lowly, feeling the salty cock fill his mouth and precum fall on his tongue. After a few more thrusts John felt he was getting close and pulled his dick away, but James sucked harder and tried to keep it in his mouth.

"A little help." John said, Jay grabbed James his hair and pulled him back, while still fucking him roughly. John grabbed James his cheeks and held them in place, and managed to pull his dick out.

James made an angry, disappointed groan when the salty, hard meat no longer filled his mouth. "Come back! Cum in my mouth! I want cum!" James moaned, and everybody laughed.

"Filthy little slut!"

"Desperate cum dump!" it sounded left and right.

Andrew stepped in front of James, aiming the camera towards him, "Say that in the camera!" he ordered.

Jay grabbed James his hair again and pulled his face up. James showed his sultry face to the camera, "Please, give me that fucking cum! Don't make me wait so long!" he said desperate.

The guys chuckled and laughed, Andrew smirked widely, "Beautiful, now stick your tongue out! Show how thirsty you are!" James did as he was told, he stuck out his tongue, smiled, and set up some hungry puppy eyes.

"Such a gorgeous little cum rag!" Ahmed said chuckling.

"One look at that face is enough to make anyone cum!" Aron followed up.

James was getting more confident, he actually loved the screen time and the attention he got. The guys stood in a close circle around him, slowly jerking off and throwing some more insults and names to James.