Cabin Camping Ch. 01

Story Info
A college student supervises his sister's camping trip.
3.2k words
4.48
41.9k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leorotic
Leorotic
68 Followers

It was my last day at college when I got a very annoying notification on my phone. It was the family group chat.

(Mom) Dad and I have to fly out to Aunt Carol's to take care of her this weekend. We won't be able to go on the family camping trip this year

(Sophie) WHAT??? WE HAVE BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR WEEKS!!!

Sophie is my little sister. She is 18 and finishing high school this year. And she is a massive pain in my ass.

(Sophie) Please please please tell me I don't have to tell Olivia and Emma that we have to cancel?

(Mom) No offense sweetie but there's no way we can leave you three girls in charge of the cabin for 3 days.

(Dad) You haven't proven you are responsible enough yet.

It's harsh but he's right. My sister is always getting into trouble, she has been caught sneaking out, sneaking her friends in, underage drinking, and just about anything else her teenage mind could think of.

(Mom) The only way we can allow the trip to happen is if your brother stays and keeps watch.

(Me) Absolutely not.

That's the last thing I'd want to do. I don't mind her friend Emma but my sister and Olivia get on my nerves. I usually try to be a good brother but this time she's going to have to deal with it.

(Sophie) Please Jake, I promise we will leave you be

(Me) It's not gonna happen

That was when I got a separate private message from Sophie.

Aren't you forgetting last summer DIPSHIT

Ah fuck, she's actually right. Last summer my parents found my alcohol that I had hidden in my room. Since I am known as the good, responsible child they were quite shocked. Before I could explain myself, Sophie claimed that she was the one who was hiding it. I have to give her credit it was a real homie move. I must admit, I do owe her one.

I responded in the family chat

(Me) I changed my mind. I'll watch over you guys for the weekend. But you have to promise you'll be on your best behavior...

(Sophie) OMG OMG THANK YOU ILY!!!

(Dad) No drinking and no making a mess.

(Mom) Be safe.

I sighed as I looked up from my phone. I might regret this decision but my sense of honor won't let me leave old debts unpaid. Plus it seems like she was really looking forward to this. I suppose I gotta pack up my things and get ready for the long drive home to pick up my sister and her friends.

---

My car's engine was humming at a low volume as I waited outside the house for the girls. I had the windows down and the radio up because of how wonderful the weather was. The sun was beating down and there was a slight breeze. I saw movement by the door so I pulled up closer to the house. "Girls on Film" by Duran Duran began to play on the radio.

The first to exit the house was Emma, her long brown hair was blowing back in a very cute wave. She had short denim shorts on and a yellow tank top. She was wearing dark sunglasses that hid her big blue eyes. She gave me a small shy smile and waved as she saw me.

Sophie and Emma came out together but I heard them before I saw them. They were already squabbling and I think I heard my name come up but I wasn't certain. I noticed my little sister's embarrassed face as she turned the corner and saw her give the much taller Olivia a playful shove.

"You better keep that mouth shut when he's around!" Sophie said.

"Make me bitch!" Olivia replied.

Olivia was a tall girl with dark black hair. She had a baby blue crop top on which notably showed off a lot of her breasts, which seemed to have gotten even bigger since the last time I saw her. As Olivia spun around I also got a look at her very nicely shaped ass. Unfortunately even though this girl has a terrible personality, she got the whole package in the looks department.

"Hey Jake did ya miss me?" Olivia asked in a very fake voice.

"I can't say I did, especially since last time I saw you, you posted that picture of me passed out, remember? I responded.

"Pssshh, you still angry about that?" She asked as she sat down in the backseat.

As She sat down I heard a noise that sounded like clinking glass. I thought about it for a moment but I didn't feel like asking.

Sophie began heading towards the passenger seat of my car.

"Uh no, Emma is sitting in the front. My car, my rules. I said.

Emma spoke up quietly "Oh no I don't mind it's-"

"Fine whatever dickhead we all know why anyway." Sophie rolled her eyes.

I wasn't sure what she meant. I really just didn't want to deal with either of the other assholes messing with me while I drove. I did notice that Emma was looking extremely cute in the sunlight though. After I made sure everything was settled, I put the car in drive and sped off.

- -

When we arrived at the family cabin, the sun was setting. The light was just shining over the edge of the lake and it created quite a beautiful scene. The girls ran off into the cabin to unpack their things and I meandered down the path to the waterside to enjoy some quiet. The girls managed to be plenty rambunctious from the backseat during the journey.

I sat for a few minutes with my feet in the water when I started to hear giggles coming from behind me. I figured it wouldn't be long before they bothered me again. As I began to turn to face them I felt two hands on my back and suddenly, I was fully submerged in cold water.

"WHAT THE HELL" I yelled as I gasped for air.

The giggles persisted as I saw Olivia and Sophie standing where I was just sitting.

"Which one of you two assholes... I swear I'm gonna-" I was fuming.

"I.. It was Olivia." Emma's voice came from behind them.

She stood by a tree almost hidden by it. Clearly not approving of their actions.

"Emma you bitch" Sophie said.

At this point I was already back on the rock. Soaking wet, I took off my shirt. Suddenly things got a little quiet for a moment. Then I heard a strange noise come from Emma's mouth as I saw her blush and look away. I guess I didn't think about how they hadn't really seen me in a year. I had been spending a lot of my time trying to get a better body and I was finally seeing results. I guess it just took them by surprise.

I took advantage of this because while they were all awkwardly looking at me I grabbed my sister by the waist and tossed her easily into the water. She was so small that it was almost too easy. While she splashed around I walked up to Olivia. She had this smug look on her face. Normally I wouldn't have touched someone who wasn't my sister but my anger got the best of me. I put my hand on her shoulder like I was going to scold her, and then gave a nice strong shove. She fell backward and made a satisfying splash.

Much to my disappointment the girls did not seem at all bothered by this. In fact they were just giggling even more now.

"Come on you big idiot, let's get some swimming in before the sun goes down." Sophie yelled to me.

"I bet he's just standing there so he can show off those big muscles to his darling Emma!" Olivia teased.

Emma's face flushed a little and she stepped out from behind the tree. She was wearing a red swimsuit that was much more revealing than I would have suspected from her. It makes sense now why she was standing so awkwardly by the tree. She's always been self conscious about her body.

"Fuck you guys" I said

I then jumped into the pond making sure to splash them as much as I could. The water felt a little warmer now that I was used to it. Emma hit the water right behind me and soon all four of us were swimming around splashing and teasing each other. Even I began to laugh with them and I was having a good time.

The sun was creeping a little lower and we were all lying against the rocks in the water. It was dark out so it wasn't super easy to see under the water anymore.

"You know I wasn't actually trying to show off earlier, I don't know why you always make fn of me like that." I said.

Olivia scooched up towards me. "Oh yeah I'm sure you weren't standing there and flexing as hard as you could." She said sarcastically.

As she teased me she lifted her hand out of the water and squeezed my arm, trying to mock me for having some muscles. I just laughed and shook my head. But as she lowered her hand back into the water she lingered on my body and dragged it all the way down my stomach. Her hand completed its journey outside my shorts and clasped down on my quickly hardening penis.

I was alarmed to say the least and I jolted a bit. Her eyes just looked up at me unwavering. She gave it a little tug under the water and I realized that I was completely in her mercy.

She scooched up a little closer and whispered, "They really are quite big aren't they?

With this she gave my rock hard cock one last tug and giggled as she drifted away in the water. I was at a loss for words and frantically trying to make sure the other two didn't realize what just happened. That bitch Olivia always had to mess with me but this was completely new. I was simultaneously angry and horny and I didn't know how to act.

"Looks like the sun is down now and I'm completely freezing." Sophie said.

"Let's head inside." Olivia said grinning.

As they all got up I couldn't help but stare at Olivia's perfect ass where her wet shorts were clinging to her curves. This boner surely wasn't going anywhere soon. I decided to let them all walk out ahead of me so that hopefully they wouldn't look back and see my situation. As we walked back to the cabin I realized that this trip was certainly going to be an interesting one.

I heard Sophie's voice first as I entered the cabin. My erection finally subsiding after the walk up the hill.

"We need a fire, we are so cold!!" she cried.

I wanted to tell her to deal with it herself but I was honestly freezing as well. We all toweled off and took off our wet clothes. Sophie and Olivia were just in a bra and underwear. I was used to seeing Sophie but I was really not expecting to see so much of Olivia. It was very hard to look away. Emma remained in her bathing suit and they all waited for me to start the fire.

I got some wood in the fireplace and got a small flame started. We all had to get pretty close to feel the warmth but the effects were wonderful. The dark empty cabin was suddenly alive with warm flickering light and I noticed that the orange flame made each one of these girls' faces light up in a beautiful way.

"Thank you Jake." Emma said with a warm smile.

She had always been my favorite of this group because she didn't feel the need to tease as a form of socializing. She just naturally treated people with kindness. I do wish she was a little less shy though.

We all sat for a minute or so and enjoyed the warmth. It was Sophie who first broke the silence.

"Let's tell Scary stories." She said, "It's the perfect fireside activity."

I rolled my eyes a little but the others seemed to like her idea.

"Let me go get some blankets." I said.

I searched through the closet and found two decent sized black blankets but I couldn't find any more. I sighed, I guess I don't really need one. I tossed one to Sophie and Olivia, and the other to Emma. I sat down beside them and continued enjoying the fire.

"Okay I'll start, Once upon a time..." Emma began her story.

I listened, I had heard this one before so there was no scare factor involved. Olivia looked completely unphased as well. Emma on the other hand was already looking distressed. She was nervous and kept glancing at the dark windows and dancing light flashed from the flames. While my sister droned on she slid along the floor to me and offered me part of her blanket.

"I noticed you didn't have one... A-And honestly I'm quite frightened right now." Emma muttered nervously.

I laughed. I didn't think much of it and allowed her to toss it over me. Our bodies were touching and the warmth was really nice. As Sophie's story went on Emma got even more scared. She suddenly clutched onto my chest when Sophie raised her voice. I honestly thought it was cute until I felt her breasts being pushed against my bare skin. There was only a thin layer of her bathing suit between us now and I started feeling a bit nervous about what my body might do.

"...The end." Sophie completed her story.

"Your turn loverboy." Olivia said, smirking.

Olivia and Sophie giggled and I realized that Emma and I were practically cuddling under the blanket. Emma however was not budging as she was genuinely on edge from the story. I decided to try and remember the scariest story I could think of.

"There once was a man who..." I began.

My story went on for a while and I noticed Emma's clutch on me was getting tighter by the minute. Even her leg was beginning to wrap around me. I also noticed that Olivia was once again not scared at all and Sophie was losing interest because she'd heard me tell this one before.

Suddenly halfway through my story Olivia started making eye contact with me and licking her lips. Sophie was not even paying any attention any more and Olivia kept getting more and more suggestive until even Emma had noticed. I continued half heartedly telling my story but more focused on Olivia's gestures.

Olivia pointed at me and Emma curled up under our blanket and grinned. She then made the sex symbol with her hands and giggled. I think Emma finally fully realized the position we were in because her face went extremely red and she looked up at me with huge eyes. We were both frozen with embarrassment and we slid our eyes back to Olivia. Olivia began to slide one side of her bra up and revealed one of her huge tits. She played with it for a moment and then hid it away again. Emma gasped and Sophie finally started to look at us again.

Everything happened all too fast, as Sophie turned to look at all of us I felt Emma squeeze mme out of sheer embarrassment. At the same time the image of Olivia's breast caused my cock to rapidly swell. It began to press firmly against Emma's tight stomach and she let out a squeal. Her face was as red as a tomato. Just as Sophie opened her mouth to say something, Olivia cut her off.

"Hey Sophie, let's go make some food in the kitchen." She suggested.

"Uh, sure I'm starving." She replied.

And just like that the room was empty. Emma and I were still holding each other and I didn't know what to say.

I began to speak. "Emma I-"

She grabbed my cheek and brought her lips to mine. I kissed back for a moment but I was bewildered. I felt feelings in my heart swell that I hadn't realized were there. I kissed her back again and felt the softness of her lips. I laid myself onto my back and she mounted onto my lap.

"I don't know what's gotten into me but please hold me closely." Emma whispered.

I felt her mound press against my junk and she started to move her hips. She slowly twisted until my cock was rubbing up against her pussy through our clothes. There were only two thin layers of fabric between me and her wet pussy. I was extremely horny now and I pulled her closer to me and began making out with her. I was feeling down her ass and cupping it when I realized how this all came to be.

Goddamn I really need to thank Olivia... That bitch.

I felt Emma's tongue against mine as we continued exploring each other's bodies. She moaned into my mouth and for the first time I realized that she was actually enjoying this too. This thought really turned me on and I began to feel a familiar pressure building at the tip of my penis.

She showed no signs of stopping however, and soon I was releasing spurt after spurt of hot cum into my boxers. I was beginning to come down from my high when I realized that she had not had enough yet. Without warning her I flipped her onto her back and kissed her some more. This time I let my hand travel down her stomach and under her bikini bottom. I teased the entrance and allowed my fingers to be coated in her fluids. I began softly rubbing the outside of her pussy and noticed her squirming and squeezing her leg muscles. I loved making her face scrunch up from pleasure. It was the cutest expression I have ever witnessed. I focused in on her clit and continued rubbing it for a minute or two.

All of the sudden Emma was squirming and trying to subdue her moans so violently that I realized she was cumming. I felt a sense of care for this girl all of the sudden. As I watched her face twist up in pleasure I felt a connection to her that I knew I never wanted to lose. I let her finish her orgasm and then laid down next to her on the floor.

"What- what on earth did we just do?" Emma said, exasperated.

"Emma, you are an amazing girl." I said to her and smiled.

She leaned over and kissed me one more time and then her face went red again. I think the realization was finally hitting her.

"Oh my god I am gonna die." She said, embarrassed.

She then got up and scurried away to the bathroom. I watched her cute butt as she ran. I smiled to myself. This truly has been a night for the ages. I just hope I can make it through the rest of the weekend without ruining this.

Leorotic
Leorotic
68 Followers