Cabin Camping Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls get up to some devious activities at night.
3.6k words
4.5
30.1k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leorotic
Leorotic
68 Followers

As I laid on the ground in front of the fire I couldn't help replaying the memory of Emma's orgasm over and over in my mind. Why had I not realized how beautiful she is sooner? The way her huge blue eyes looked into mine as if she was pleading for more was just intoxicating.

I got up off the floor and realized I needed to change into dry clothes. I headed back out to the car to grab my luggage. The frigid air hit my skin and I gazed upon the property. The cabin was surrounded by woods on all sides except for the lake behind it. At night it gets super dark and the feeling of isolation becomes much more intense. There were no other properties for miles so it didn't really matter if we made any noise.

I headed to my room with my luggage and changed into my pajamas. It still wasn't very late so I decided to head to the kitchen and see if any of the food my sister brought looked any good. When I entered however, I didn't see any food but I saw a lineup of various alcoholic beverages on the table. Sophie and Olivia were posing for selfies in front of the bottles.

"Sophie what the fuck is all this?" I asked

"Uh, what does it look like dumbass?"

"It looks like you're breaking the one rule Dad left us." I replied.

"Relax big guy, you're free to have as much as you want." Olivia said in a flirtatious tone.

"As long as you don't say anything to Mom and Dad." Sophie added.

I have known Sophie long enough to know that no matter what I said or did, she would get what she wants in the end. Plus after the incident in the lake earlier, I felt like Olivia had gained some type of power over me. A fact that bothered me quite a lot.

"Look whatever, just don't get too crazy. There's no way the two of you need this much." I said.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, Olivia has built up quite a tolerance." Sophie replied.

"But we're counting on you to help us drink all this." Olivia added.

"And there's no way we're letting Emma get away with not drinking again. She refused us last time." Sophie said.

I felt a small sense of pride that Emma didn't give in to peer pressure. I also thought it wouldn't be too bad to get a little buzzed. I popped a frozen meal into the microwave and started to browse the drink selection. I didn't see anything spectacular so I just told the girls they could surprise me when they decided to start drinking.

I ate my meal in the living room and watched the fire crackle. Normally my routine is to eat my dinner in front of the TV, but my parents had a philosophy that we should live in the moment on camping trips, so there is no TV installed in the cabin. There is also no Wi-Fi so you have to rely on a very shitty cellular connection if you want to use your phone. I could hear Olivia in the kitchen getting frustrated over this very fact.

"Ugh I can't even post these pictures to insta, Soph you have got to convince your parents to hook up the internet out here. This is so archaic!"

I didn't really mind it. It was kind of nice to get away from the distractions for a while. I didn't have to be reminded of the things that stressed me out and I could find enjoyment from the simpler things in life. I found out that the biggest downside was that my sister and her friends quickly grew bored and liked to bother me to amuse themselves.

I had finished my food when The girls all came back out to the living room. I noticed they had also changed into pajamas for the night as well. Unsurprisingly Olivia's were much more revealing. I noticed they were each carrying a couple bottles of alcohol and Sophie had a red cup filled with liquid in her hand.

"I brought your drink"

I looked in and saw a red liquid.

"Just vodka cranberry. We're having the same thing." Sophie said.

"EMMA GET OUT HERE." Olivia yelled across the cabin.

Emma sheepishly poked her head out from the hallway. She too had changed into pajamas. She looked adorable and I realized I was strangely feeling nervous to see her face again. I think she also shared this feeling because when she made eye contact with me her face reddened. I looked over to Olivia and she gave me a knowing smile.

"Get a move on, I just poured you a drink." Olivia said

"U-um you guys know I don't approve of this." Emma said

Her eyes looked down to the cup in my hands.

"Well maybe just this once."

"YES BITCH!" Olivia exclaimed.

"Finally you prude." Sophie added.

I felt a little guilty that I indirectly participated in peer pressure. But I also thought it might be a little bit fun to drink as a group. There wasn't much else to do out here in the woods. I lifted my drink to my lips and took a sip. It was terrible. Those assholes made my drink way too strong. I did my best to give no reaction so they wouldn't get any satisfaction from it.

"Hold on Jake, not so fast." Olivia said. "Let's make a game out of it."

"Ooh yes let's play, never have I ever." Sophie said.

"Okay the rules are, you say something you have never done, If anyone has done it, they have to drink a quarter of their cup." Olivia said. "Don't worry we have refills."

I knew they'd do something dumb like this. I decided to play along just for the sake of entertainment. I didn't have anything better to do anyway, plus they would bother me too much if I refused.

"I'll go first." Sophie said. "Never have I ever been to college."

"You asshole, you're singling me out!" I said angrily.

Sophie just giggled as I swallowed a huge gulp of my disgusting drink.

"My turn." Said Olivia. "Never have I ever eaten peanut butter."

"No fair!" Said Emma.

"Not even once?" I asked.

"I'm allergic." She said with a smug smile.

All three of us took a gulp. Emma recoiled. It appeared that they also poured her a cup of mostly vodka. Those little shits.

"Okay okay, Never have I ever skipped school." Emma said.

"Fuck you, you little goody two shoes." Teased Sophie.

Sophie and Olivia both drank.

Finally it was my turn. "Never have I ever kissed a boy."

All three girls drank. Quickly Sophie's face turned to Emma. She had a look of shock on her face. Emma's face once again flashed red.

"You had your first kiss?" Sophie asked. "And you didn't tell me?"

Meanwhile Olivia was trying to contain her laughter. Emma, Olivia, and I all shared a look between each other.

"You knew?" Sophie asked. "What the hell?"

I was still reeling from the revelation that I was Emma's first kiss. This made what happened earlier feel even more special.

"Look why don't we talk about this another time?" Said Emma

"I can't believe this." Sophie said with a slight laugh.

"Never have I ever kissed a girl." Sophie said.

Olivia and I both drank. I wasn't really surprised by this, but the thought of Olivia making out with another girl was quite hot.

"We gotta change that soon Soph." Olivia said with a grin.

"Never have I ever.." Olivia continued the game.

After a while we each had had a few drinks and were all feeling the effects to varying degrees. Emma was very drunk and slurring her speech slightly. Sophie and I were both drunk but handling ourselves.Olivia, on the other hand, seemed completely fine.

It was Emma's turn. "Never have I ever had sex before."

Olivia and I both drank. I'm not sure why but I was relieved my sister didn't drink from her cup.

"What the hell? With who?" Sophie asked me.

"Oh you remember when I was dating Lauren." I responded.

Sophie threw her empty cup at me.

"Fuck that. You are way too good for that bitch." Sophie said.

Strange, I never would have thought my sister gave a shit about something like that. I watched her skinny frame crawling to the bottles to pour herself another cup. It must have been the alcohol in my system that made me stare at her butt as her pajama shorts clung to her curves. It wasn't big at all but it was very cute.

I had to stop these thoughts. She's my sister, what the hell was getting into me? I decided I should continue the game to distract myself.

"Never have I ever-" I started

"I'm bored, let's play a new game." Olivia interrupted.

I didn't like the devious look in her eyes. Had she seen me staring at my sister? Olivia picked up an empty bottle we had finished and told us she wanted to play spin the bottle.

"Whoever the bottle lands on you must kiss for 10 seconds." She said, "If you don't, you have to drink a whole cup." Glancing at Sophie and I.

I knew none of us besides Olivia could afford to have one more full drink. Emma agreed instantly and moved a little closer towards me. Her inhibitions were certainly lifted a bit. Sophie agreed hesitantly, eying me nervously.

"Fine with me." I said, just hoping for the chance to kiss Emma again.

"I'm going first." Said Olivia.

She gave the bottle a quick spin and we all watched patiently. Finally it settled and pointed in the general direction of where Sophie was sitting. Almost instantly Olivia tackled my sister and began aggressively making out with her. I was getting exactly what I was fantasizing about earlier and my dick began to stiffen a little in my pants. My sister's tiny body fit so perfectly against Olivia's tall curvy frame. It wasn't even bothering me anymore that it was my sister. I still found it incredibly hot.

Finally they broke apart and Sophie's face was slightly flushed.

"Wow you really know what you're doing." Sophie said. "Ok my turn."

She spun the empty bottle and watched. It landed right between me and Emma.

"Ooh I get to kiss Emma, come here cutie!" Sophie quickly said.

The two shared a very tender kiss where my sister was very much in control, Emma's drunken self was very submissive to the advances. I watched in awe once again as two beautiful girls made out in front of me.

Next Emma spun the bottle and it landed pointing towards me. I felt a rush of excitement as I looked into her adorable eyes. They seemed equally ready so I put my arms around her and leaned in. I felt her lips once more on mine and was instantly lost in them. She pulled me onto the ground and I was on top of her. I felt her tongue against mine and completely forgot what the circumstances were. She was letting out soft moans and began to wrap her legs around my lower body, pulling my pelvis into hers. I felt a carnal desire to rip my hard cock out and bury it within her.

"Jesus get a room you two what the hell?" Olivia said, pulling me off Emma.

I turned to see Olivia laughing and Sophie with a puzzling expression. Was it anger? Disappointment? Jealousy? I couldn't tell.

Next was my turn and I gave the bottle a spin. I watched it until it stopped and then my stomach sank. It was pointing right at my sister. I really had already had too much to drink but what choice did I have?

"Ugh of course." I said as I downed another full cup.

I instantly realized this was a mistake as I was spinning. I slurred my speech as I directed Sophie to take her turn. She spun the bottle. I blinked. All of the sudden she was looking at me funny.

"I don't think I can drink any more." She said.

I looked down to see the bottle pointing right at me. I normally would have put my foot down. This was too far. My own sister. The girl I have known her whole life. My annoying sister. No way this was okay. But I didn't say no. I just sat in a drunken silence as my tiny little sister crawled into my lap and stared into my eyes. We shared a look of uncertainty before we brought our lips together. I could not believe the softness of her lips. I brought my hand down her lower back. Without thinking I kissed her harder. She returned the favor by putting her tongue in my mouth. Suddenly I was overcome by lust. I was not thinking at all about the fact that she was my sister, I reached down and cupped her ass. I gave it a healthy squeeze and she gave a surprised squeal into my mouth. She began kissing me even more aggressively after this. I once again felt the carnal desire to penetrate. All I could think of now was how I could get my dick inside her.

"Ummm I think I've let this go on long enough." Olivia's voice called out.

Sophie quickly pulled away from me as if she suddenly remembered who she was making out with. I looked into her eyes and saw an expression of deep shame.

"I need to go to bed, goodnight." She blurted out quickly.

She got up and hurried down the hall, stopping for a moment before her door to look back at me, and then finally entering.

"Well that was quite a show horndog." Olivia said. "Your own sister? And don't even get me started on what you did to poor Emma over there."

She motioned over to Emma who was completely passed out.

"Look I'm sorry I think I've just had too much to drink." I said.

"Oh don't apologize big guy." She pointed down to her crotch. "I'm soaking wet."

"Is that right? Well good, you've been teasing me all night." I said.

"Don't worry I plan to do a lot more than that." She said, "But first you need to help me carry her to her bed.

We hoisted up Emma's limp body and slowly carried her into her bedroom. I gently placed her under the covers and without thinking about it, I planted a kiss on her forehead.

"You're such an idiot." Olivia said with a laugh. "Come on, I wanna show you something."

I followed her into her room, as soon as we entered she pulled off her shirt and turned to me. I was too drunk to say anything, I just stared at her massive tits that hung out in front of me. The room was spinning a bit and I felt like what I was looking at was too good to be true.

"Come closer dummy." She said

I stumbled further into her room and we stood face to face. I could feel her warmth just inches away from me and I continued to stare at her beauty. This girl had a supermodel face and a pornstar body. She stepped closer so that her tits were almost touching me.

"I'm gonna get your cock ready, and then you're gonna fuck me like you'll never get to fuck again." She said in an almost whisper.

Those were the most magical words I had ever heard. A wave of excitement coursed through my veins. I was really about to fuck the hottest girl I've ever seen. The alcohol in my system pushed out all the memories of the times this girl has pissed me off and made me miserable. Right now all I could think of was her hand on my cock in the pond, and the amazing body standing before me.

In a flash she was on her knees in front of me. She already had my pants on the floor and was inspecting my hard cock in her hands. A smile formed on her lips.

"This is the biggest I've had by far." She said.

She reached one hand underneath and cupped my balls, pulling gently on them. She then licked up and down my shaft like it was a popsicle. She kept staring into my soul and smiling at me. Enticing me further and further to the point I didn't even want this blowjob, I just wanted to pin her to the bed and enter her. I fought this urge and soaked in the amazing feeling as she wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock and slowly guided it into her mouth. Her warm wet lips reached about halfway up the length of my shaft. She lingered for a moment when her eyes met mine. Her eyes were very beautiful at that moment.

She began slowly bobbing up and down, giving me a very sensual blowjob. It felt like an angel's lips were caressing me. Meanwhile her eyes were staring daggers into mine, her gaze made me realize she was more of a devil than an angel. This only turned me on even more. Her constant bobbing slowly melted my drunken brain as I stood in a trance watching her. She continued without ever changing the pace for about 5 minutes. The entire time my desire to fuck her was growing.

Sophia gave one last slurp as a large amount of drool ran down her face, she then released my cock from her mouth and flashed that dangerous smile at me once again.

"Alright big guy, you better not disappoint me." She said, as she stood up.

I had no words for her, I just shoved her onto the bed that was behind her and climbed in. I laid on top of her and allowed my hands to grasp her tits as I lowered my lips to hers. Her kissing was much more aggressive and desperate than either of the other girls. This girl was incredibly horny. I had never had a girl go from 0 to 100 so quickly. She was pulling me in and moaning heavily into my mouth as we both touched each other in every place we could reach.

In between kisses she begged me "Please...Just...Fuck me...Already...You asshole." Her hand tugged at my cock.

I quickly reached for the waistband of her pajama pants and tore them off. I paused for a moment to look at her picturesque pussy. It was shaved and glistening with moisture. I parted her legs and postured myself above her. Her eyes were begging at this point. The smile was permanently stuck to her face. I aligned my cock with her entrance and pushed inside.

She moaned in pleasure as I pushed myself in as deep as I could. Her head tilted back, her hands grasped at the sheets. I pulled back and thrusted in once more. Her pussy was amazing, far more intoxicating than any alcohol I had consumed. The feral animal inside me was screaming to fuck her harder, faster, I had to unleash these desires. I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her against me. I began furiously pumping my cock into her, I was no longer concerned with anything other than pleasure.

She screamed out, almost giggling and screaming at the same time. "FUCK...YES"

I didn't slow down, I continued fucking Olivia's brains out for over 15 minutes straight while she moaned unintelligibly. Her legs were wrapped around me, her thighs squeezed tightly. My cock was pulsing, moments from bursting. I could barely take any more. She squeezed even tighter.

"Oooooohh.....oooooh....please don't stop." Olivia moaned loudly.

I gazed at the beautiful sight beneath me. Her body was recoiling from each thrust. Her hands were both completely full of bunched up bed sheets as she clung on for dear life. She was lifted off the bed from her lower back down as I was slamming into her. Her beautiful face was scrunched up and was conveying equal parts pleasure and pain. Her eyes were shut and her smile remained as she continued loudly screaming.

I felt her pussy flexing and her legs squeezed around me tightly.

"yyyyyyyyyYYYEESSS" Sophia screamed out.

At this moment the pressure inside me was too much to handle. I unloaded inside her pussy. I shot load after load directly inside her as we both shook from pleasure. After I shot the last of my cum into her I pulled my cock out and watched as cum leaked out. SHe continued to twitch on the bed, unable to speak. I laid down on top of her and held her close to me. As we both caught our breath I finally spoke to her.

"Was it everything you hoped for?" I asked.

"And much much more." She replied with a laugh.

With that I rolled off her and laid beside her, now facing the other way. As I observed the side of the room I had my back to, my heart sunk to my stomach. In the doorway stood a very small shadow. As soon as I noticed it, it darted away. But as the shadow turned I noticed the blonde hair. Of course, it had to be Sophia.

"What the fuck... how long was she there?" I asked.

I received no answer, just more giggles from Olivia.

Leorotic
Leorotic
68 Followers