Cabin Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sully_M
Sully_M
21 Followers

"We can have sex any way you want. You just name it."

Laughter burst out of her before she slapped him on the chest.

"Idiot."

As they got comfortable, Damon thought back to the first time they met in class.

He'd spent so much time wondering about when it was going to happen, he never thought of how he'd feel once it actually did.

Happiness wasn't the right word for it. It was something more powerful, indescribable.

He felt complete.

Millie yawned bringing him out of his thoughts.

Damon turned the lamp off and curled up next to her. However long he had with her, he wasn't going to waste it thinking of the past any longer.

He'd always been hers.

Now she was his.

***

Millie's eyes opened slowly.

She shifted a little before feeling the warmth of the body still sound asleep behind her.

A large smile etched across her face.

Damon had been the one person in her life she could always count on.

Throughout the complexity of their feelings of one another, he was always there.

Selfishly, she kept him as a friend even though she knew it was hurting him. Damon had a hold on her that Chet could never get through, even once they were married.

She'd fought it for a long while, but after last year, when he'd given her the first orgasm she'd ever had with a man, she knew it was over with Chet.

This was where she belonged.

"Penny for your thoughts Millicent Williams."

Damon's voice was heavy with sleep, but happy.

Millie smiled as he pulled her back into him pressing on his growing hard on.

"You know, I had some, but I can't quite remember anymore."

She gyrated her backside on him causing him to groan.

"Good morning indeed." He answered running his hand down her back.

Millie continued pushing back into him until her juices coated his rock-hard member.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked replacing his hands with his lips on her skin.

Millie reached behind her bringing her hands up through his short blonde waves.

"I think I can handle it even after last night."

Damon brought his hand to her front grazing a finger across her clit.

"Allow me to oblige."

Sully_M
Sully_M
21 Followers
12