All Comments on 'Cabin Fever'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lovingly crafted from an author whose work I seek

for her unique voice and sensual perception. She makes me too aware of my crippling fetish for lingerie contemporary to my generation; a common 'flaw' I find in most historical settings. I adored my maternal grandmother and, of course, closely examined her intimate ware, and loved her nonetheless having never found one pair of satin panties . . . at least none similar to her daughter's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredibly sexy

This is really so hot. Though I wish the girl resisted a bit more. Nonetheless, great work and hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
scarily erotic....

Repulsed at the alcohol driven protagonist & his severe initial fore play- I HAD to keep reading as the text has been spun so seductivley and, well the pay off by the end IS a climax of writing in and of itself.... stunned and stunned more by how turned on I became!!!!

More, please:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A pussy-wetting good read!

this story was fantastic! I'd love to read more like this.

Keep up the great work My pussy is streaming wet right now. I can't wait for the next submission

CindersmokeCindersmokeabout 15 years ago
good stuff

I dig the build up. the climax was definetly worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful story

The father rape was so sexy. I loved the idea that he couldn't control his lust and was forced to rape his daughter. The blows were unnecessary, but the force and physical restraint added to the story. I, too, wished for more resistance from the daughter---it could have only made her surrender sweeter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sick

This is some of the worst trash I've ever read. You need some serious psychological help.

cmcdogg66cmcdogg66almost 14 years ago
^ He knows nothing!!!

This was an amazingly HOT story!!! Very dramatic made it all the more erotic!!!

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
It was good

It was good but I feel the daughter's change of heart comes too quickly and under such circumstances. Perhpas it would be more convincing if she was pleasure to a high point first would make it more plausible. However, this doesnt dampen the story much, still it is a great read and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy but not convincing

Very erotic story in the end. The father's character is well drawn, but the daughter is rather one-dimensional. I'm not fond of rape, and that's what his actions amounted to. Still, the story has a truthful ring to it, and the sex writing is great. I'm still a little confused, though: did they do all that on the bare floor-boards of a cabin? No splinters in her ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

dragged not drug...

and you can't fuck a womans peehole...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Seriously, who gives a shit?

Wtf is it with all the grammar police correcting writers who make all the effort to entertain? To all the self-appointed Blog Grammarians... STFU already and write your own story if you think you're so superior. This was a great story, very realistic, it painted some great mental images, and I enjoyed every bit of it. Who gives a shit if one word is incorrect?

This also happens to be the relationship I have with my own daughter today, except that her drug-addled mother disappeared when she was a toddler, so I raised her alone. When she turned 18, she convinced me that I didn't need to date anymore because she wanted to take care of all my needs. That was 20 years ago and we still live together and fuck each other's brains out every chance we get.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Part 2?

I'd certainly love to read a second chapter to this story. Perhaps one where they start a new family together in the wilderness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incestous rape and domination

It was an unrealistic fantasy story, told from a male perspective, not my kind of tale. I had hoped for better/more love/relationships. The reality of this story is that it is truly sad, sorry. Plan a better plot in the future alright. You do have good talent, just channel it for good instead of evil. (Yes, the rape of his daughter was evil!).

Catlover69Catlover69over 2 years ago

Two weeks past this way. It should have been passed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous