Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced out the door and listened for Robin but she seemed to be nowhere nearby. Licking my lips nervously I reached into the hamper to touch the smooth satin of her bra cup. I turned it over slightly to read the tag: 38D! Then I couldn't resist a further invasion of her privacy and did something I'd never done in my life. I lifted a pair of her panties from the hamper just to feel their silky smoothness. They were black and matched the bra - and then I caught a whiff of her scent and my arousal surged. Feeling like a complete pervert I lifted the crotch of the panties to my nose - and oh my god: the tang of her pussy made my heart skip and my cock twitch to life. What I was smelling was Robin's arousal - the scent of her pussy juice - mingled... yes, with just the faintest hint of her urine. It was a such a powerful turn on it made my head spin - though that was probably due to the blood rushing from my brain to my cock.

I suddenly became conscious of what I was doing and lowered the panties from my face. I was just running my thumb over the gusset to try to keep her scent alive when she caught me! I hadn't heard her approaching and I just stood - like a rabbit in the headlights totally caught doing something I was sure she could never forgive. Our eyes locked but neither of us could speak then she turned on her heel and left the room.

I was mortified. I had blown it. This woman I was so attracted to would never be mine. i knew my continued silence was only making it worse. So I went in search of her and found her in the kitchen.

"Robin - I'm so sorry. That was very wrong of me. I don't know why I wanted to touch your - um - your things. I guess it's just been so long since I've been intimate with a woman I couldn't help myself. I know that's not an excuse - but please forgive me."

She was silent for a moment then said: "Tell me the truth, what did you do with my panties!"

I hesitated but I wanted more than anything to be honest with her. "I smelled them."

She paused again then surprised me with her next question: "Did you give your wife oral sex?"

I hung my head and said: "Yes, we both loved that. I'm so sorry this happened." Why was she asking me that? Was it something she enjoyed too?

She then surprised me again when she smiled and said: "I don't judge you either. We all have needs. Go back to work."

I could breathe again and turned to go but was thrilled when she called me back and simply said: "Dinner?"

I grinned and said: "Yes ma'am!" and returned to work. I soon had the four shelves installed then went home to shower and change for dinner.

Robin...

We never discussed the panty incident again. When we returned from dinner we sat on the deck listening to the ocean in the dark distance and talked.

At one point as it grew late he said: "Robin, I need to be going. I'll be back in the morning to finish the job if that is ok with you."

As we sat side by side he put his hand on mine on the arm of the chair. I looked down and saw his hand completely covered mine. Instead of answering him I stood, took his hand, led him into the bedroom and began to unbuttoned his shirt. Midway down the buttons he stopped me, kissed me, and picked me up. He carried me to the bed and put me down and laid down beside me. This was the 'hard side' of sex that I loved. A man physically making me bend to his will. If I were standing I would have been 'weak in the knees.'

We lay side by side and slowly took each other's clothing off. Not a word was said by either of us. We kissed and touched as we undressed each other. His warm hands felt so at home on my breasts as he caressed them and gently pinched my nipples. It felt almost as though he had always been my man. Like he knew what my body wanted and needed. When we were naked he rolled me onto my back and knelt between my legs. He looked at me for a long time then he put his hands on my knees and pushed them apart. He looked down at my vagina and smiled. Jonathan leaned forward and reached up and touched and caressed my breasts again. He ran his hands down my body to my waist. I closed my eyes and felt his hands move to that place between my legs, his fingers pushing my labia apart, his fingers in me. Then I felt his tongue licking me, penetrating me, damn he was good at this. I felt it building slowly deep inside from nowhere and from everywhere. Slowly he was bringing me to the edge and back again over and over and when he finally touched my clit with his tongue I was lost. Wave after wave swept over me. I so needed this beautiful black man in my life.

When I came back to reality I pulled him up beside me and reached down between his legs. He was hard and moaned just a little as I touched him. I told him it was my turn, repositioned myself on all fours over him and moved up so my breasts were hanging over his face. He reached up to caress them but I pushed his hands up over his head. I moved my breasts to caress his face with them. I moved down to kiss his mouth once more then down to kiss and suck his hairy nipples. As I moved I felt his hard cock pushing on me begging to be let in. He shifted position and moved trying to penetrate. I told him: "Not yet my baby, be patient."

As I moved my hands down his body I felt how muscular he was. This beautiful man in his sixties still had stomach muscle definition I think every woman wants to find in a new man. My hands were on his waist when I actually got my first good look at his cock. It was longer and more slender than what I thought I felt earlier but the head was very large when compared to the thickness of the shaft. He was uncut and when I pulled the foreskin back the head was shinny and clean and wet.

His hands were on my shoulders encouraging me and he spread and lifted his legs to fully expose himself to me. I moved my hands out from his waist and used one to push his cock up and out of the way completely exposing his balls and anus. His hands went to his knees and he was using them to further pull his legs up.

When I put my middle finger against his butt hole I heard him moan: "Oh yes Robin please." He had clearly been here before with his wife. I put my finger in my mouth to wet it and slid it into him. I could feel his prostate and massaged it with my finger. He was repeating: " Yes, yes, yes just like that. It's been so long." All the while fingering him I first kissed then licked and took his balls in my mouth.They were too large to both fit in my mouth so I took them one at a time.

After a while I pulled his legs back down and kissed just the head of his cock. It was longer than I first thought perhaps even eight inches. I took the head in my mouth and sucked it licking away and swallowing all the precum. His hands moved to my head encouraging me. As I increased the length I took in his breathing increased. I have mastered my gag reflex but he was long and the head was so big it made me gag once or twice. When he was all the way in and my lips were against his belly I began to swallow, a trick I had learned long ago. I heard him say: "Oh my god." I gave his balls gentle tugs and he came moaning: "Oh Robin, I'm going to cum baby."

I swallowed every drop and just before I kissed him I asked him if he wanted to taste himself. I still had some of his cum on my lips, tongue and inside my mouth. He kissed me with passion and his tongue found mine and the inside of my mouth.

As we recovered holding each other Jonathan kissed me gently and told me he wished he were younger and could make love to me again right away. He confessed to wanting to be inside me. I liked that. I told him I would wake him early in the morning and we would see what we can do to satisfy that desire. That morning at 4:00am he got up and went to the bathroom. When he returned to bed I kissed him and reached between his legs. He was soon hard again. We made soft gentle love and he came inside me. We then slept until 9:00 am.

Jonathan never moved in but was never far away when I needed him or he needed me.

All the while, Winter was wearing on Julie. She had met a woman she had hopes for but ended disappointed when it became clear the woman was only looking to set up a threesome for her husband.

Jonathan...

I had awoken just before four am. For a moment I was disoriented by the unfamiliar surroundings then I remembered where I was and turned my head to see Robin sleeping peacefully beside me. In the dim light cast across the bed I could see her face in profile. The moonlight edge her features with soft silver. I couldn't believe how desirable it made her look. It was a warm night and the covers were pushed down to her waist. Half lying on her back I was also treated to the profile of one of her lovely breasts. It rose and fell gently with her deep breathing. The nipple was still prominent but softer in outline and I wanted more than anything to suck it. But I wasn't quite ready to disturb her sleep.

My mind drifted back to the incredible sex we'd shared the night before. I couldn't believe how willing a lover Robin was. She was so giving and uninhibited. Though I'd met this amazing woman for the first time just days before, we had already shared intimate sexual acts that I had not shared with my wife till decades after we married. Despite her best efforts, my wife had never been able to deep throat my cock the way Robin had. I felt myself swelling as I recalled the attention she's given my balls and the feel of her questing finger in my asshole. And the way she'd readily taken all my cum down her throat ... oh my god! This woman was fantastic. I was ready to repay her in kind - but first I really needed a bathroom visit.

After urinating I stood over her bathroom sink and washed off my cock and balls. There was only one towel to hand but after the intimacies we'd already shared I doubted she'd mind me using it to dry myself.

I crept back to the bed to find her awake. The gleam in her eyes and the flashing smile against her dark skin told me she was more than happy to see me. I lay down facing her and cuddled her to me. I kissed her lips then the tip of her nose, her cheeks and even her closed eyes, then returned to her mouth to search out her tongue with mine. Her warm wet kiss was heaven and I gently sucked on her tongue, drawing it into my mouth. I was soon fully hard again and pressed myself against her, feeling the soft swell of her belly against my erection.

She smiled in the darkness and murmured: "I think someone is pleased I woke up."

"Someone is very pleased you woke up. And someone wants to show you how pleased."

"Oh really and how might someone do that?"

"Someone might do that by loving your body. By kissing you - everywhere. And by sinking as deeply as possible inside you." I felt a shiver run through her body and I rolled her onto her back to begin making good on my promises.

Robin felt both soft and firm under my fingers, lips and tongue. I kissed all around her face and her neck, sucking softly on the crook of her shoulder before moving down to bring her nipples to urgent life. She moaned and arched her back as I kissed sucked and finally bit each pleasure peak. She moved her hips against me moaning for more. I was happy to oblige and in a sensual downward passage of licks, sucks and bites I was soon poised on my stomach between her spread thighs.

Making love to her pussy was pure delight. The raw scent of her arousal was intoxicating and the taste wonderful. I teased her folds with the lightest of licks and sucks till she was begging me for more. When I lanced my tongue between her swollen cunt lips she groaned loudly and I knew I had hit a key target. I licked her as deeply as I could, swirling my tongue around her insides. When she was panting toward a peak I paused to rise onto my knees. I grabbed her legs to push them up and spread them open. Then I pulled a couple of pillows from the head of the bed and placed them under her bottom. The dim dawn light showed her eyes on me, wide and hungry. I smiled before dipping my head once more. Now she was completely, wetly, open to me. Her clit had emerged from its hood, her cunt lips were swollen and gaping slightly, her tiny asshole was winking. With my eyes locked on hers, I slowly and deliberately sucked one finger into my mouth, laving it with my tongue, and making it drip with my spit. She knew what was coming, and half moaned half murmured her consent. I traced slowly along her bottom cleft with the wet digit then zeroed in on her rosebud. I pressed gently at first, priming her, teasing, then pushed harder till the tip of my finger breached her ring and she cried out in pleasurable pain. I applied my mouth to her cunt once more, making her tighten the grip on my finger, then forced it inward more roughly, till I was second-knuckle deep in her sphincter. The gasps and wanton moans from her throat were all the encouragement I needed as I began a simultaneous tongue fucking and finger fucking. She began to buck her hips against my dual invasion, breathing in short sharp gasps, then began to truly voice her pleasure:

"Oooohhhhh yesssss - ooohhh gggaaawwwd yes, that's it... yes... oooh fuck yes please."

As I felt the tension in her body rising with her voice, I replaced my tongue with two fingers of my other hand, drilling them into her, then twisting them up to search for her G-spot. A sudden convulsion of her body told my I'd found it and that's when I attacked her clitoris with my mouth, sucking on the swollen pink pearl and flicking it with my tongue tip. A wild cry erupted from Robin as my triple assault on her clit, cunt and asshole pushed her over the edge. Her whole body shuddered and her thighs clamped tight on my head and hands, trapping me as she rode out the deep spasms of her climax. I didn't let up but kept licking and finger fucking her as best I could, driving her to one climax after another till finally, with a wail of agonized pleasure, she spread her legs and grabbed my head to push me away from her hypersensitive flesh.

I lay with my cheek against her thigh as her body shuddered again and again with small aftershocks of her climax. My face was soaked with her spending and when she pulled me up to kiss her she seemed to relish the taste of herself, greedily kissing me and licking my face.

I held her close as she recovered control of her body and her breathing returned to normal. There seemed to be no need for words. I let my gentle kisses and the caresses of her belly and breasts speak for themselves. But my rock hard cock was not so easily satisfied. We both became conscious of its tiny jerks against her lower belly.

Robin kissed me again and said: "I think someone is ending us a message. And don't I recall something about someone wanting to sink deeply into my body?"

"Ohhh yesss!" I concurred. The arousal in my voice triggered a similar response in Robin when she huskily asked:

"So how does someone want me?"

"My choice?" I asked.

"Mmmm yes, your choice," she whispered.

Without further prompting I slid beside her, lying on my left side and raising her left leg. She knew what I was doing and half turned away from me, but reached down to grab my cock and guide it between her legs. Her cleft was still slick from her orgasm and she worked the tip of my cock back and forth along her slit till it was poised at her opening.

"Ooooh yesss!" I moaned. "Right there!" and I flexed my hips to sink halfway into her. I then maneuvered my body till we were scissoring and my cock slipped deeper inside her. She groaned in welcome and I grabbed her hips to pull her back against me and rolled her till her shoulders were flat on the bed. This was easily my favorite position for fucking. Lodged deep in Robin's cunt, I could still see her face and watch her breasts move as I began fucking her. It also gave my free hand scope to caress her body, kneading her luscious tits and nipples and sliding down her belly to find and tease her clit. We soon set up a slow but deep rhythm, each rolling our bodies against the other, sinking me deeper and deeper into her vagina. I could also lean over and kiss her as we fucked. We stayed like this for what seemed like half an hour, gently rocking and fucking, occasionally kissing, as she held her left knee up, and building toward a peak. As our urgency grew, Robin lowered her left leg to tightened the grip of her cunt on my cock. I groaned in heightened arousal and began to roughly knead her tits and pinch her nipples. My thrusts grew faster, more demanding, and she responded with backward jerks of her hips, sucking me deeper into her.

"Ohhh fuck yes, fuck me!" I groaned. "Give me that cunt! Make me cum in you." Her body responded to my urgings and I felt her clamping tighter on my prick. I moaned aloud as I felt my balls bunching and my cock head swelling even further and began pounding into her, faster and harder. Then I could hold back no longer and with an animal cry I began to pump my cum deep into her body. "Aaaaghhhh fuuuuuckkkkk yes!"

That first jet of spunk seemed to trigger a like response in Robin's body and I felt the hot gush of her cum juice around my thrusting cock. Our cries of ecstasy mingled as our bodies united in a deeply satisfying climax. When I finally opened my eyes I saw that she was watching my face intently, smiling contentedly.

"Mmmmm," she breathed. "I think someone really enjoyed that."

"Oh yes?" I groaned. "How could you tell?"

"I could tell because someone else enjoyed it too!"

"We laughed together as I pulled my semi-hard cock out of her body and we rolled together to kiss and embrace, savouring the after pleasures of our mutual climax.

I never moved in with Robin, but I was never far away when she needed me, or I needed her.

Julie...

To this point, Robin and I had avoided any real conversation of "us". There was such a distance between us physically, meeting in person never even seemed like a possibility. The distance was exaggerated by how we met and some of the things we had talked about. Our conversations always involved our own past experiences and weren't about the two of us ever actually getting together. It was never clearly a conversation about "us".

Inadvertently, I was the first to move beyond our emailed, pen pal relationship when I suggested that I needed a beach getaway to clear my own funk. Surprisingly, Robin invited me to the coast and even volunteered to pay my airfare. I declined the airfare, but accepted her offer of a trip to the coast.

I had told my husband about Robin and her generous offer and he was less than enthusiastic. I don't think he ever really understood my occasional need for the touch of a woman. We talked into the night and once the storm between us had passed, he relented.

From everything we discussed and the stories she told, I thought that Robin might very well be the woman I had searched for.

I left the chill of the Midwest with thoughts of the warm waters of the Gulf Stream and soothing sand between my toes. With two and a half hours of alone time on the plane, I began to feel a sense of dread. Was this the right thing to do? Was I too old to be flying across the country to meet (and stay with) this person that I've never even met? Was I being a being a fool and did I just leave the best thing that ever happened to me in Chicago?

The plane touched down in Raleigh and my belly was tied up in knots. At baggage claim, I saw her as she walked toward me. She was unmistakable. Those green eyes. I held out my hand and she ignored it. Rather gently, she hugged me then kissed me softly on the cheek. I felt as though a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. She was as I had hoped. She was the woman I had come to know.

Driving to her house, we talked about everything and nothing. She was like the friend I always had. I was going to be OK.