Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did as I said but as he reached my side he said: "Robin?"

I quickly told him "Shut up and fuck me." As he started to position himself between my legs I said "no lay down beside and behind me." I deliberately positioned myself between him and Julie. I really think neither of them knew what was happening. I felt I was controlling the situation and claiming each of them as mine while separating them from each other.

Jonathan...

I was somewhat surprised when Robin suddenly called a halt to our fucking. I was really enjoying the doggie with Julie - her grip on my cock was heavenly.

But more than anything I wanted to please Robin so I obediently followed her orders and lay down beside her - with Julie on the other side. I quickly realised what she wanted when she raised one leg over Julie and turned her back to me. I grabbed my cock, still wet with Julie's essence, and ran the tip between Robin's legs to seek out her cunt. She was more than ready for me and I was soon wedged inside her. It felt so good with her leg raised and extended across Julia's thighs. It made her pussy so tight and I began a slow deep fucking. All the while I was able to watch Robin caressing Julie's body. When their lips met and I saw their tongues dancing together I almost came right then. Julie's eyes became all smoky with lust and she whispered" "Finger me Robin." My black beauty obliged and soon she was finger-fucking Julie with intent, driving the white woman to a new plane of pleasure.

My free hand found Robin's tits and I cupped them and rolled the nipples, taking my cue from her gasps to pinch the hard beads and make her groan. She pressed back against me and gasped: "Cum in me Jonathan!"

Her commanding tone was more than I could withstand and with animal grunts I felt my cock head swell and my balls tighten. In seconds I was pumping my cum deep into her beautiful body. Julie too was coming under Robin's insistent fingers.

We all slept after that. I had an early appointment with my accountant the next morning so I slipped out of bed before dawn, dressed and left the two women asleep in each other's arms. I hoped they would renew their erotic games when they awoke.

Robin...

Julie was laying on her back and as I put my hand on her stomach she turned her face toward mine and we kissed. Julie's kisses, from the first one days ago until now were warm gentle and submissive. Jonathan was busy following his "pussy seeking missile" and I moved my left leg up onto Julie's thigh and pivoted my hips a little to make it easy for him to enter me from behind. I felt him enter me and pushed back to match his rhythm on each stroke.

Julie and I were looking at each other and I lost all other desire except for her as I looked into her eyes.

The more I looked at her the more I noticed things, almost as though I were seeing her for the first time. I saw that her ears were pierced, her left ear with three holes just like mine yet she wore no earrings. I have earrings that would be beautiful against her skin with her blond hair.

Her nipples were pink and the areola were smooth and lacking all the little bumps that cover them when she is excited. Her left nipple pointed out but the nipple on her right breasts turned inward slightly. Laying on her back, her breasts, smaller but firmer than mine, were just starting to lean outward as mine do now as they have gotten bigger with age. As I lifted and caressed her right breast I noticed a small scar. I wish I could ask her about it but can not with Jonathan laying beside us.

I moved my hand down her belly and she instinctively spread her eggs a little. As she shifted her position I noticed a long barely visible scar on the inside of her knee. A bicycle crash when she was six?

I wanted to kiss it, I wanted to know how she got it. My hand reached the small tuft of blond hair above her mound and wondered if she would let me shave her. There was a scar on her lower belly just below her belly button. One of her boys no doubt. As I looked I could see the hood over her clit had retracted somewhat in just the last few minutes and her dark pink clit was swelling begging for attention.

I could of course feel Jonathan moving in and out of me from behind but it felt almost as if he and I were in one room and Julie and I were in another. I could however tell from his breathing that he was near. His hands had found my tits and he was enjoying them.

As I moved my hand down onto Julie's pussy she spread her legs still farther apart. I looked at her face and she whispered "finger me Robin." She was still soaked from the sex with Jonathan and my finger easily entered her, then another then three. Her breathing increased and after a short time I could see she was on the edge again. Could I do it? I would try. I reached behind myself and touched Jonathan. I leaned back and told him, "cum in me Jonathan." I suspect he was watching me touch Julie the whole time.

As I quickened my pace with Julie I whispered, "cum for me baby, cum for me." As I heard Jonathan grunt I moved my hand and touched Julie's clit. She went over the edge. I did it! But what about me?

We slept in my bed that night. I knew Jonathan had an early morning appointment and would be gone when we woke up and he was.

When I first awoke I laid in bed watching Julie sleep. As she woke she saw me looking at her and smiled. I returned her smile and said "let's shower and go for a walk on the beach, I have a lot of questions."

She looked at me, smiled again and said, "I'd like that. I would like that a Iot."