Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin...

That first night after dinner we walked the beach and talked about stories we were writing, what we always talked about it was e-mail in person on the beach. Neither of us was thrilled. Then the moon fell on us when Julie asked: "Robin, what about us? Shouldn't we talk about us?"

Julie reached out and took my hand and tugging me around to face her insisted that we talk about 'us' right now, right there. As we stood face to face on the beach there was no talk. We moved close and kissed lightly each of us hesitant to be the first to commit to more. I pulled Julie in close and holding her close I spoke from my heart softly into her ear without facing her "Julie, I love you. I have always loved you. I will always love you. There is no 'us' tomorrow. There was no 'us' yesterday. Our 'us' is in the time and love we share today right now and in all the today's we might share in the future. You are not going to leave Eric and your children for me and I am not going to leave my life for you. We are together right now and we can do it again and again as long as we both want it."

We walked back to the cabin holding hands. Julie's grip on my had was vice like as though she would never let go, couldn't risk me drifting away. Not a word was spoken. When we arrive don't she led me into the bedroom. Julie smiled and put her hands on my shoulders guided me to sit in the chair. She stood in front of me and said: "Our time together started the moment we touched at the airport. I want more now." With that she began to remove her clothing. She was indeed a beautiful woman. As she removed each piece of clothing I saw for the first time more of the woman I loved. Her beautiful breasts with pink nipples waiting for my lips waiting for gentle pinches. The little tuff of blond pubic hair just above her otherwise naked self. Her hips and legs that were perfect in every way. As she turned to kick away the pile of clothing she revealed a heart shaped perfect bum I would soon be holding.

I looked at her and said: "You are a beautiful woman and you are mine!"

As Julie finished she pirouetted and in one fluid motion took my hand, pulled me standing and sat down in the chair while saying: "You're turn Robin."

As I looked at her I saw a woman I loved. She was beautiful in every way.

She looked up at me and with a wicked look in her eyes and a big somewhat evil smile said: "No stalling! Take it all off."

I smiled back, grabbed her hand and pulled her up saying: "No, you strip me while I play."

As she tried to get my clothing off I was touching her everywhere. When I was finally naked and we fell onto the bed the laughter stopped. The kissing became serious then passionate. When I pushed her onto her back and my head went between her legs she moaned soft and low: "I love you Robin."

Julie...

Every word that Robin had said on the beach was true. I just wanted to get back to her cabin and get naked with her. Nothing more, nothing less. I wanted her in my arms.

Robin sat in the bedroom chair and watched as I revealed myself to her. Once I was naked, she told me how beautiful I am and more importantly she told me that I belonged to her. I so badly wanted that.

After my little striptease, Robin beckoned me closer and placed her hands on my breasts, caressing them, pinching my nipples ever so gently. It was exactly as I imagined the way she would touch me. "You're just as I imagined you, Julie. Just lovely."

I looked at her hands on my breasts and saw the eroticism of her black skin against my own white skin. Soon, a hand was between my legs cupping my mound, pushing a finger into me.

"You are very naughty and very wet." she whispered. Robin was everything I wanted her to be. She was in control and telling me what she wanted. I needed that from her.

Robin stood and let me undressed undress her. Her breasts were beautiful. Much larger than my own. Her areola were pale brown, contrasting against the much darker skin of her breast. Her nipples were very thick compared to mine. Her pussy was shaved bare. She was just incredibly sexy.

She took control and pushed me onto my back on her bed. Robin then straddled my body on all fours with her breasts over my face. Her control over me was so complete I actually asked if I could touch them. She smiled and said: "You can touch any part of my body, because I intend to touch every part of yours."

I loved that she was giving me permission and taking control at the same time.

Her breasts swayed as she had positioned herself over me. I just wanted to touch, caress and kiss them. She positioned one breast over my mouth and said: "Hold it with both of your hands and suck my nipple." After a moment she urged me: "Squeeze it and suck harder... much harder." It was clear that she would be a very demanding lover.

When she moved down my body and pushed my legs apart I knew what she was going to do. I wanted it more than anything. Before her lips touched me I wanted to- no, needed to- tell her I love her.

Robin...

That first night together in my bed honestly felt like a first night together but at the same time a continuation of a thousand nights together. It was as close as I have ever felt that anyone had always been and always would be my woman.

Julie fell asleep before me and as I lay looking at her I felt as though we had the benefit of years to learn to please each other. Julie had never learned to see a black person as anything other than someone to love and from those very first moments at the airport there was never a time, even a moment, that I did not want her naked in my arms. Oh now, I know this is maybe too "romantic" for some readers but I really didn't and don't feel romantic about Julie. I feel like we should be together and we are both better people for having each other.

I awoke first the following morning, the usual 4:30 a.m. I was very careful not to wake her getting out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and then into the kitchen to make coffee. I peeked in on Julie only to find that she had kicked off the covers and was laying naked on her stomach. I couldn't help myself and I let in just enough light from the kitchen to see her. The girl had a fine fine ass and her legs were spread just enough to show a little treasure. There I go being romantic again.

I had learned the night before that Julie, unlike me is almost naturally hairless. Except for a small tuft of reddish blond hair above her mound she has only the smallest traces of soft thin blond hair near her vagina or back side. We should all be so lucky to not have to shave.

I took my coffee out to the deck and saw the light from the coming sunrise just starting to peek over the horizon. I put my coffee down and went back into the bedroom. I put my hand on her thigh just below her butt and knelt by her head and kissed her. She awoke, saw me and smiled. I told her, "If you're awake enough, I have made coffee and there is something I want to share with you out on the deck."

Julie was still half asleep but as she got up she said, "Don't wait, I have to pee. I'll be right out." She soon followed me, took the coffee as she passed through the kitchen, and came out on the deck. She was wearing the Minnie Mouse tee shirt I had left on the bed.

She started to say something and then caught the sun rise and was silent. There was a gentle on shore breeze and I noticed that like me she kept feet on the forward edge of the seat and her knees apart just enough to feel the breeze. I smiled as I thought of the neighbors 15 year old son if he looked up at us from the beach. We sipped our coffee and watched Mother Nature.

When the sunrise became daylight Julie commented, "Robin, that was beautiful. Do it again!" We both laughed.

Julie asked if we could walk the beach. I said, "Id love to. Let me pee and get another cup. You want more coffee?"

Julie simply said, "No thanks, I'll be on the beach."

When I stepped off the deck a few minutes later she was standing knee deep in the water.

We were alone on the beach and walked about one half mile when she pulled her tee shirt over her head and walked beside me naked. I did the same.

We were alone on the beach...until we saw two people approaching in the distance.

I started to put my tee shirt on and Julie said, "Chicken?"

It was a middle age couple and we exchanged a quick "good morning."

As we walked last them I imagined the nan wanting to turn and watch us walk away and the woman glaring at him, "Don't you dare."

As they moved out of earshot Julie grabbed my hand and we laughed, giggled really.

As we entered the cabin Julie told me she really needed a shower and asked me go join her.

Robin...

Julie's visit was too short. She had met Jonathan and they both liked each other and life could not have been better at the beach.

With only three days remaining Julie was walking the beach when Jonathan stopped by to invite us both to dinner. Of course I agreed for both of us. He told me Julie was very nice and then he was quiet. I gave him 'the look' and he said: "Ok ok, stop being so intuitive. I want to know."

I couldn't help myself and said: "You want to know what exactly?"

Jonathan smiled and said: "Oh sure, you can be intuitive when I say nothing but you are suddenly naive when I hint?"

I gave in and told him what he was dying to know: "Yes, Julie and I are lovers. She is a beautiful passionate, caring woman and I think I love her, almost as much as I love you. Would you like to join us in bed?"

He looked at me and said: "Damn Robin that is not what I wanted to know at all. Yes, very much if she is willing." He then said: "I have to run but I'll pick you up at 6:00. Ok?" Jonathan left before Julie returned.

When she did return I told her about dinner. She would be leaving soon so she was pleased.

I told Julie I wanted something. "Julie, I need to ask a question that might need some thought."

She smiled and said: "I'm sure it will be ok. What do you want to know?"

I just said it. "I want the three of us to sleep together here in my cabin until you leave on Friday."

Julie was silent for a moment. Then she said: "Robin, I have never cheated on Eric. Will Jonathan want to... I don't know if I can do that and go home and face Eric."

I knew I was on difficult ground. So I just said: " Think about it and tell me your decision when you can. I would love to be with you both but I know he will want to make love to us both so think about it. I will love you forever whatever your decision."

Julie was quiet for a long time and went out on the deck. I let her think alone.

After a while I called her in to change for dinner. In the bedroom she was naked and about to get dressed. I was as well. I walked over and held her close. Our breasts melted together. I kissed her gently and whispered in her ear. "Julie, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, ever. I understand and will love you whatever you decide to do. I had forgotten about your commitment to Eric. I respect that."

Julie asked me: "Will you still respect me and trust me if I do as you want?"

I said: "Yes, it's your choice to make."

She said: "Fine, then I have decided."

That same evening after dinner we returned to the cabin and were talking and relaxing in the living room when Julie stood up and began removing her clothing. I joined her. .Jonathan smiled.

Julie...

It was time. Robin had not asked, she had not pushed the issue but I had made up my mind before dinner and now it was time to act on that decision. I stood in front of them but facing away and unzipped my dress and slowly let it fall to the floor. I was braless and had worn only a jet black thong. I stood waiting with my hands at my side and didn't say a word. I knew I didn't need to.

Robin...

As soon as Julie stood I knew what would happen next. I had told Jonathan what I suspected her decision was and when she stood I reached over unzipped his pants and with him still seated pulled out his penis.

When Julie dropped her dress I told her what I wanted.

"Julie, turn around and come close to us." She did.

"Julie, get on your knees and suck Jonathan's cock."

As she lowered her mouth onto him I saw her reach into his pants searching for his balls. I looked down at her perfect ass and I changed my mind! She was mine! I would have her first, not him.

I pulled her away and into the bedroom. He could follow or not. I wanted her!

Julie...

It was plain to see that Robin had stepped into her role as the Dominant quite effortlessly. She pulled me by my hair off of Jonathan's cock and nearly dragged me to her bed to have her own pussy serviced. Almost as quickly as I had settled in between her legs, I felt movement on the mattress behind me. Nimble fingers pulled away my last stitch of modesty as Jonathan pulled my thong down around my knees.

My bare ass in the air, my whole lower half was fully exposed to this man whom I had only met days earlier. His fingers returned to my center and he began to fondle my wet slit. No man other than my hubby had touched me that way in almost thirty years and now his fingers explored my most private places. My desire betrayed me as Jonathan fingered me. I coated his fingers with my secretions. I could feel his erect cock rubbing against my inner thighs.

Robin pulled my arms around her hips and this forced my face further into her crotch. She'd given me no chance to escape Jonathan's ministrations and my mouth had no choice but to lick and suck her... until she told me to stop.

My blonde curls nestled against the anthracite skin of Robin's thighs as she urged my mouth harder and faster against her labia and clit. Seemingly locked in place, Jonathan began to caress my backside. His fingers kneaded my glutes like a baker might a yeasty sponge, spreading me even further and opening me to his fingers as well as his eyes. I felt a single finger trail down my ass crack and then brush lightly across my anus.

At that moment, I could feel Jonathan again at my vaginal entrance. In one swift motion, Jonathan's cock entered me... fully. I felt his thighs slap against mine on the first stroke. My pussy was soaking wet and it provided him little resistance. This man's cock was in me as far as it would go. I was filled. He was so much bigger than any man who had ever been in me. I hadn't invited him in, Robin had. It wasn't me who broke my wedding vows, Robin had... and I was destined to be their toy for the night.

Robin...

I had pulled Julie after me as I climbed up on the bed. I still had a handful of hair and I pull her face into my crotch and pined her arms under me with my hands on her wrists. Good girl she was licking me just as I loved it. I was able to spread my legs wide pull her face in tight and then close my thighs clamping her head in place. I put my legs up on her shoulders further pushing her head down and leveraging her butt up.

I watched as Jonathan entered the room. He was naked and his erection swung back and fourth as he walked. His gaze was locked in on Julie's backside. She had spread her legs wide for balance when I first pulled her head down. I'm sure her nice pink labia and light blond pussy hair sticking out from her pale white ass was like a giant "Fuck me right here" sign to Jonathan.

He walked over to her and was immediately fondling her ass. Running his hands between her legs. I saw him rub his cock along her ass crack. I knew that Jonathan had never fucked a white girl so I waited to see what he would do. I did see him run his hand between her legs and bring it up to his face and smell it. The man loved the smell of a wet woman.

I felt her lean back into him and then heard his body slapping against her.

Jonathan...

When Robin abruptly pulled Julie off my cock I was both disappointed and grateful: disappointed that her delightful cock-sucking had stopped; grateful because Julie had me right on the verge of cumming and I didn't know if she would be prepared to take my cum down her throat.

I stood and followed them to Robin's bedroom, shedding my clothes as I went and thinking, again, how glad I was for the long months of gym workouts that had left my 65 year old body looking at least a little toned and well-cut.

I paused at the bedroom door and shook my head in amazement at what I was witnessing. These two beautiful women, neither of whom I'd even known a few weeks before, had formed one of the most erotic tableaux I had ever seen. Robin was on her back with her legs splayed, eyes closed and her head thrown back - a frown of pure, pleasurable concentration on her face. Contrasting with Robin's shining ebony body, Julie was kneeling between her legs with her alabaster ass in the air, her legs slightly splayed, showing me her most intimate parts. The pink slash of her cunt was glistening with arousal and her tiny rosebud was darkly inviting as she plied her oral trade between Robin's legs. Julie's blonde hair was beautifully splayed over Robin's dark thighs, a perfect symbol their sensuous, interracial coupling.

Robin's eyes abruptly opened and focussed on me. They blazed with excitement - but also with a gleam of command. It struck me just how dominant Robin was in this scenario and how submissive was Julie. I licked my lips and wrapped my fist around my erection. Robin saw my eyes move down to Julie's open body and when I looked up again she smiled and gave me a curt nod. It was more than permission, I knew it was a command. I had never been very submissive at any time in my life but in that moment I was more than willing to do Robin's bidding.

I stepped forward and then kneeled on the bed behind Julie. As my hands began to caress Julie's backside I felt a surge of excitement. I was about to fuck a compliant white woman. A beautiful mature white woman. A beautiful mature married white woman. Ordinarily any of this would give me pause, but Robin's command of this scenario made any reservations dissolve. Her domination over Julie and me took the decision out of my hands. I could do this - I would do this - with complete abandon.

I trailed one finger down the cleft of Julie's ass pausing to lightly tease her pretty little pucker making her body jerk and her face drive deeper into Robin's pussy. I then used two fingers to spread Julie's labia and anoint them with her juices. I used her own essence to lubricate the head of my cock - then I was there, poised at the entrance to her body. I grabbed her hips and drove forward lancing my hardness deep inside her. Her push back and immediate moans and gasps told me she was more than willing to allow this invasion.

I began a slow but deep rhythmic fucking. My balls bounced against her pussy lips with each thrust accompanied by a lewd wet smacking noise. Julie was moaning into Robin's cleft with each lunge and Robin's face seemed to shine with ethereal pleasure.

I paused for a moment, eyes shut, just savoring her tight grip on my shaft. Then I began a slow but deep rhythmic fucking. My fingers dug into her hips and I looked down, relishing the sight of my black cock piercing her pink flesh. My balls bounced against her pussy lips with each thrust accompanied by a lewd wet smacking noise. Julie was moaning into Robin's cleft with each lunge and Robin's face seemed to shine with ethereal pleasure. This intensely sensual coupling went on for long minutes and the small part of my brain not given over to the sheer pleasure marveled at the amazing privilege I was enjoying in being able to fuck this virtual stranger while she used her mouth to service the woman I was rapidly growing to love. I opened my eyes to see Robin's intense gaze on me.

Robin...

Jonathan was looking at me directly. Suddenly I felt that he was looking for something ... approval? I sat upright and released Julie from my grip. She stopped and looked up at me questioningly, her face covered in my secretions. I looked down at her and I knew the truth. I was jealous. I did not want him fucking her. I did not want him even touching her but at the same time I did not want her touching him. I just said: "Jonathan, stop and come up on the bed near me."