All Comments on 'Cabin Fever: Perversion Rules'

by PlaytimeXXX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

Hot. The only thing missing was the boys fucking each others ass.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie10 months ago

I really enjoyed this. Iā€™m still wanking hard and about to cum. One of the biggest turn ons ever, this was

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX10 months agoAuthor

I see there are 11K readers and I'd love to receive comments from everyone who reads it. It will help me with my next story. thanks

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic story, love it when all the family get involved! more please...Rob

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

WOW. Nice story. As for all the good that praying did: how's that working for you? Now we need another chapter regarding how this all plays out when they return home . . . .

Eaglerock30Eaglerock303 months ago
Loved the story

Wow, I loved your story. I wish that happened to me. I am bisexual and would have loved to be in that situation. I have wanted to have sex with my mother and younger sister for many, many years. After reading this story I started thinking about what it would have been like to have sex with my dad and brother as well. I agree with the others who left comments saying this needs a second chapter. We need to know what happened later. They still have a couple of days in the cabin. Do all the males end up fucking each other's asses? What happens when they get home? Does it continue? What does Brad say to his boss when he goes to work the following week? Does the boss get involved in all the sex? Does Brad and Janet start having sex with others like they have been propositioned before?

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Wondering what happens when they get back home.

tjreadertjreader23 days ago

I like the premise of this story. However, you often run multiple paragraphs into one very large one, and you do a lot of narration of what the characters are saying rather than writing the dialog and letting the characters speak for themselves. Reading large blocks of dense text on a screen can be a difficult thing. Dialog helps to break up large paragraphs, and knowing when to break large blocks of text into smaller ones would be good. I hope you find this feedback constructive and helpful.

AkpervertAkpervert19 days ago

Most of the comments want more. I do too. As noted, the guys never got fucked. The is room for some water sports.

There were a few spelling errors and misplaced his-for-her type things.

And, while it is wildly erotic and debauched, the plausibility of it is too far fetched to make it anything but a fantasy fuck fest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlaytimeXXX@PlaytimeXXX
Love reading erotic fantasies, especially the build up and seduction phase and the sense of something taboo happening. I enjoy sex and fantasies about sex too.