All Comments on 'Cabin Fever Pt. 01'

by IJS0904

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JimDiamondJimDiamondover 1 year ago

That really was hot. Very little messing about. Clearly, it does need a few more chapters. And hey, it solves the problem of affording the upkeep on the "cabin", the two couples can share the cost and the use of the place as well as the use of the brothers and the sister. Win-win for everyone!!!

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

This story is so hot. Would be nice to see the mother airtight with her two sons and her husband while Olivia, Luke and Grace watches. Then Olivia and Grace Get airtight too.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

That was fucking awesome! I can't wait to hear how the father knew his sons were going to fuck their mom. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot!! Would love to see the illustrated version. Plenty of potential here for carnal mixin. Perhaps invite the hot gilfs for some internecine trysts. Would love to see the boys seduce a hot grannie or auntie. Great writing and great buildup. Can't wait for round two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super HOT please continue.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Holy shit. Great story. Waiting for part 2

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineover 1 year ago

I agree, so very hot, very arousing. They just ought to turn the house into clothing optional. Furthermore, there needs to be some guy on guy sex to balance out the girl on girl sex. After all, watching 2 guys playing with each other is my biggest turn.

JoeHempJoeHempover 1 year ago

This is one hot story. Looking forward to more from the "cabin".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking awesome, can barely wait for the full blown orgy when everyone sucks and fucks everyone in every possible combination. Cunr crazed fucker Lancashire, UK.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

The father knows, Hmmmm

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

Perfect. Just keep writing more!

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Fantastically hot story. 5stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Really hot sex scenes but the relationship implications and jump from loving couple to orgies is a bit far for me. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story to masturbate to!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIJS0904@IJS0904
You will find that nearly all, but not all, of my stories have a common denominator. I want my characters to be joyful in life. I want them to be happy. If stretching sexual boundaries does that for them, it is fine with me. It's just sex, after all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES