All Comments on 'Cabin in the Woods'

by Lovinhose

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

What could have been a smoking hot story was turned into blah, blah, blah.

next time try describing what you feel. How did he feel entering you? How did he feel in you? How did you feel as he was fucking you? How did it feel as he was cumming. How did you feel as he was cumming, etc. etc.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
very nice

Very good concept and a good start.. please continue.. and like sex please slow down and describe the whole experience... a quickie is nice but a long slow fuck is better

jackbirdjayjackbirdjayover 8 years ago
hot

I have a steady lover that fucks me. He loves me in heels stockings garter belt and a panty thong. He has me standing bent over his kitchen table and fucks me long and good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like this true story

I like your true stories because I really want to know what other CDs actually experience. One thing, though, is that I wonder why you didn't kiss him ? Did he not want to make out ? That's something I truly enjoy because french-kissing a man is what gets me going when I'm dressed as a woman. The fact that your wife knows you go out cross-dressed also really turns me on. I'm looking forward to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Heavenly story, Thank you.

Thank you. As the Gurl I am, when ever I am bred, I always wear sheer hosiery. Crotch less pantyhose, nylons and garter belt are best. On my back, my legs spread for insertion to completion. Love bareback, but, since aids, caution is paramount. Also, men are ok, but, Gurls are best. Please keep up the good work. xoxo

Riki1942rRiki1942ralmost 7 years ago
The Feeling

I cross dress all the way too and I know that wonderful kinky taboo feeling of, not only doing it with another guy but dressed and made up as a woman also. The feeling of a cock in my ass is way better than anything, good as it is, that I can do with my dick! However, unlike you, I always want to cum first. The feeling that I get when my ring contracts and convulses around a hard cock in orgasmic spasms is one of the best parts about getting fucked for me and drives me crazy! It also makes my orgasms all the hornier knowing that he is soon going to be filling my insides with cum! He can then fuck me all he wants until he cums and sometimes, if it's long enough, I will again also. Although I do agree that feeling the head of his cock slip past my ring and slowly slid all the way in is a truly fantastic feeling. If he is big, there can be a little discomfort when he first enters me but, after I'm loosened up, I love it when he pulls out once in a while so I can feel him stick it back in me again and slide it home where it belongs! I love it when a guy lasts a long time too. As much as I look forward to him cumming, I usually tell him to just rest for a minute inside me if he is getting close until the urge passes so he will last longer. My regular Buddy, (the only one I do it bareback with) usually take Viagra if he isn't spending the night with more time to recuperate so he can do me again before he has to leave. I never get tired of a cock in my butt. If he could stay hard I would keep him in me all night while we sleep. Naturally, he goes soft and slips out but, I love to get fucked the last thing at night in bed, have him fill me with a nice load and then drift off to sleep still coupled with the feeling of his cock in me!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too shy

I would love to do something like in the story, but I am too shy. I wear panties when I am alone, and am naturally pretty hairless on my bubble butt. I have sucked a couple of guys, but my ass is still untouched virgin. I do like the idea of stockings, maybe with a garter belt, maybe pantyhose, like in the story. I think my butt would be hot, tight, and buttery. A hot load of sperm in my butt would be heaven. Take my white satin panties down and fuck me with your big hot cock. God, I get so horny just thinking about sucking a hard dick while I wear just bikini panties. Ummm...

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Pantyhose

I know what you mean about that "All over feeling" of pantyhose. I love the way my hard cock feels trapped in my hose while I'm being fucked! Full bodystocking are even better.

The problem I have is that my boyfriend and I fuck a LOT and ripping a hole in my hose can get expensive because I like the costly ones that are all nylon without the extra added cotton crotch panel sewn in. What I do is paint a short line of liquid latex, so they don't run, and make a short cut down the middle of the strip just long enough for his cock to slip through. My balls, cock and whole butt gets to stay covered in nylon and my hose get to stay intact for many more wearings.

cdbeatnikcdbeatnikalmost 2 years ago

A great well written story.

What I would give to have a real man invite me to his secluded house for an evening of having his way with me.

I am now inspired to write about my own true non fiction adventures... Stay tuned

immoraljaneimmoraljaneover 1 year ago

what story, it spends nearly all of it on how get to a cabin, then there's a paragraph at the end then with a mere hint of sex in it, & every says it's a blockbuster,

drivel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovinhose@Lovinhose
221 Followers
First of all, yes, my profile picture is really me, those are my legs! And I'm damn proud of them, been told many times by both men and women that I have better legs than most women do. So now a little about me. I have been crossdressing for many years, since about 8. I beli...