Cabin in the Woods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy shared some of my thoughts. She too believed we should make the best of the situation, though she confessed looking forward to another week with Kevah. She said the sex was amazing with him, and she was happy I knew what was going on, so she didn't have to be held back with any feelings of guilt. We kissed for a while until Judy closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The week that followed was actually not so bad. The outdoors was like something I'd imagine from Santa's village in the North Pole. Everything was covered in a thick layer of snow, except the blue ice on the lake that was smooth as a mirror. Kevah produced winter parkas and large boots from one of the closets. The outfits were made from seal skin and unbelievably warm. It was nice to leave the cramped cabin and get some fresh air. Kevah's survival instinct kicked in when he saw the lake. There was a duffle filled with tools for fishing and an ice drill in the shed. The room was stacked with useful things for every type of situation imaginable.

Kevah taught us how to drill holes in the ice, bait the hooks, and sink them down the holes until they were secure. We drilled ten holes and by dinner had a couple fish to add to our rations. They tasted delicious compared to the canned food we had been eating. It was a celebration of our ingenuity, and all our spirits were high. Judy was so perky she nearly skipped into Kevah's bedroom. I could tell from the muffled sounds resounding through the door that there was a boosted energy in their lovemaking.

She did not return to our bed that night. It was afternoon before they finally left his room. They had been going at it all throughout the night and morning. Judy walked bowlegged. She took extra care washing her sensitive pussy that morning. The conversation I'd had with her the night before was a turning point for us, and she was giving all her attention to Kevah.

Kevah stroked his chin and stared outside. He said we should keep an adequate supply of wood. It was much colder now, which required a fire going day and night. There was a two-man saw in the shed, as well as a small and large axe. We ventured out a hundred yards into the forest to a line of pine trees. Kevah placed his hand on one, then knocked on it before nodding to himself. He said that one would do. I didn't do much as he expertly chopped down the tree with the large ax. It took so long that Judy came out to watch the attraction. When it finally fell with a large thud, she clapped her hands in delight.

We used the two-man saw to break the trunk into foot-long pieces. It was heavy going, but the saw was surprisingly effective, and we had all the time in the world, so we kept an easy pace as we worked. Judy would either watch us work or generally fuss around the cabin. She made lunch for us, which I wolfed it down, being starved from the exertion of physical work. Kevah ate a lot too and all three of us were grinning, feeling good for doing something useful for a change.

In the afternoon, we rolled the pieces back to the cabin and began chopping some into wood. Every day, we got up and worked on the tree for a while, slowly turning it into firewood. By the end of the week, we had restocked the supply to where we had found it when we arrived.

Judy spent every night in Kevah's bedroom, and I gradually began thinking of it as their room instead of his room. I was generally up first in the morning and got used to the thumping sounds of morning sex before they came out in the living room.

Judy checked in less and less with me. We had an understanding, so I didn't take it personally. Often, they undressed and took turns washing themselves. Kevah was tall with a muscular build and hard body given his outdoor lifestyle.

His defined muscles made every fiber of him convey male power. Judy was his perfect foil, shorter with a sleek, female body. Her hourglass figure, big boobs, slim waist, and long shapely legs was the feminine counterpart of his masculine presence. Her silk-smooth skin, kissable lips, and piercing bright eyes were a striking contrast to his rugged exterior. Together, they really embodied the essence of male versus female. Living in such close proximity, it was inevitable that they would initiate a sexual relationship.

I reminded myself that when we got back to reality things would be back to normal. Judy was doing nothing wrong plunging headlong into her affair with Kevah. Every day, she behaved a little bit more like "Kevah's woman." I was the odd man out.

Boredom creeped up on us as the days went by with no further information about the plane. Kevah and Judy practically glued to one another. When they weren't in the living room, they were having sex. Long bouts of passionate lovemaking. I think it was mostly from lack of anything else to do. They began retiring to their room after lunch. They would come out for dinner, Judy sweating with locks of hair sticking wet to her forehead. My wife looked so sexy all flustered and wanting that I couldn't look at her too long without getting turned on. After a few days, I got tired of listening to them fucking all the time, so I explored what I could outside. I would take walks, check the fishhooks, and chop wood. Kevah showed us how to set snares too. We only caught a few rabbits, but we made use of them.

The spare parts arrived at the end of the second week, but by then a new storm was brewing and keeping us trapped in the cabin. Even though I was with two other people, I felt isolated. Kevah and Judy stayed mostly contained in the bedroom, while I got good at solitaire. At least they were less noisy when they spent hours fucking, doing it at a leisurely pace.

I woke up in the middle of the night and heard movement in the living room. So starved of human interaction, I made my way out to greet whoever it was. I was also thirsty and quietly got out of bed and cracked open the door. The wind was hollering outside. Then I spotted Kevah and Judy.

They were on a huge polar bear skin rug that they'd unraveled. I'd noticed it in our inventory before. It was the softest and fluffiest fur I had ever touched. They had spread it on the floor in front of the fireplace. Kevah and Judy lay naked on top of the extraordinarily soft fur. The fire flames were burning hot with amber light painting their skin in a soft glow. Kevah was spooning Judy's succulent form as she twisted in his arms, whimpering in pleasure. She had one arm hooked around his neck with the other hand caressing his face. Kevah embraced her, cupping her swelling breast with his free hand. His pelvis slowly gyrated in rhythm with her hips, eyes locked in a loving gaze. I imagined his cock rooted deep in her pussy, stirring her inner cavity slowly as it gushed for him.

Quietly, I tiptoed back in bed again. An hour later, I checked the living room again. They were still there, this time sitting up facing each other with Judy straddling Kevah's lap. The fire was burning lower and the amber glow around them was fainter. They were very still, but from the position I could tell Kevah was balls deep in Judy. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I noticed that Judy was slowly tensing and relaxing her stomach, milking his thick cock inside her.

The following day, I didn't hear them stir until midafternoon. They were probably exhausted. The large fur was still crumpled on the floor and on display. I put it away so it would not get dirty.

It must have been a memorable experience, because it was not the last time I found the fur in front of the fireplace.

I spent my days cleaning and completing what little chores there were. Kevah and Judy used sex as pastime. They spent every free minute they could in the bedroom except at night when they pulled out the fur. Their bedroom was messy with scattered clothes, torn sheets, and knickknacks that had fallen from the dresser during their roughhousing. The only item left in my room was a sports bra that Judy had not bothered putting on for weeks. She didn't put a lot of time into choosing her daily outfits. Usually, she just took what was on top of the pile, not caring if it was Kevah's or hers.

They never really seemed to stop any more. It had become a ritual, an ongoing ebbing and flowing tide of sex. Once, when we were done with dinner, and I was cleaning away the table, I saw Judy let her hand slip down inside Kevah's boxers and start stroking his cock. She saw me looking and blushed, for the first time aware she was perhaps being a bit too forward. She withdrew her hand, but hardly managed to scrounge her last few bites and give me a brief goodnight kiss before Kevah was guiding her to the bedroom.

We were not the only travelers trapped in by the flurry of bad weather. Several others were in a lot worse condition than us, without food or adequate shelter. When the storm abated, Central told us they had to prioritize. That translated to another four or five days before the plane would pick us up.

I felt a growing frustration and unease. It did not help that Kevah and Judy went into their bedroom to fuck right after receiving the news. At least I could go outside now and not have to listen to my wife's shrieks of passion.

Kevah and I sawed down a second tree to restore the supply we had used up. Judy lingered about, watching us work and sometimes helping. She said it was good her pussy could get a bit of rest. She had nearly run out of talcum powder, despite her newly practiced endurance. One morning, I caught Kevah nursing his own cock. He needed to prevent blisters if he was going to keep up with Judy's insatiability.

Kevah left me to chop the wood by myself. I guess he left it to me intentionally, giving me something to do outside the cabin so I did not have to listen to them all the time.

Judy was now behaving as if she was Kevah's woman in every way. She rarely left his side, and always looked for his opinion or approval before mine. She had stopped showing me any type of affection other than perhaps a good night peck.

I learned to avoid the living room at night. I instead used the bedpan to relieve myself and kept extra water in my bedroom. I would quietly crack open the door and watch them splayed out together.

Their bodies glowed in the amber hue the fire, skin highlighted like a beautiful painting. Sometimes, the thrashing in their room was so loud I thought they were tearing down the walls. Both sported bruises to testify how engaged and energetic their union could be. On the unbelievable soft fur in front of the fire, they were always slow and tender, caressing and kissing continuously. They made love with their mouths and hands as much as with cock and pussy.

A few days ago, I watched my wife in the 69 position. Judy gripped the base of Kevah's raging hardon and alternated planting soft kisses all over it and using it to rub her face. She reminded me of a cat, almost purring over her favorite toy. I had seen his hard cock in all its glory, but it was a new perspective seeing the massive tool next to her delicate, youthful face. It made me marvel how it could fit in her slim body. How was she able to conform to milk such a monstrous tool? No wonder it had taken her time to adapt.

Last night's session was particularly intense. Judy was on her knees, on all fours as Kevah hammered her from behind. It took me a moment to realize he was fucking her in the ass. Judy and I rarely had anal sex, and she never really got excited from it. Kevah's dominating presence must have supplied something completely different. Her teeth clenched, forehead vein popping, as every muscle in her body looked tightened to the limit. The powerful Kevah mounted her hips and shoved his impossibly thick cock in and out of her slim body in a maniacally slow pace. Judy trembled, her limbs shaking and stomach quivering. Her breath released in short, intense gasps. Occasionally she whimpered, but the mumble was too difficult to make out. I assumed she was pleading with Kevah. I realized as her knuckles clenched the rug, and her eyes rolled, she was coming continuously. I knew Judy could come multiple times, but it looked as if Kevah had found her cheat code, like she was stuck on an endless high and having one massive, continuous, drawn-out orgasm. Her tight asshole extended back, almost going inside out as it tried to lock Kevah's cock into place. Kevah didn't care, especially when he began plowing her ass mercilessly. I stood frozen for ten minutes before quietly closing my eyes and shutting the door. I was intruding on something very intimate between Kevah and my wife and I should respect their privacy. Getting back in bed, I felt my own erection twitch anxiously as I faintly heard Judy's gasps and imagined her boobs bouncing as she got taken over and over. It was a long while before I heard the familiar guttural groans Kevah makes when he comes. Then it became quiet outside, and I drifted off to sleep again.

I woke up confused and frustrated. Judy and I had made love on the night before flying up to meet Kevah seven weeks ago. Judy and I had never gone that long without sex, not even half that time. I could tell she sensed my mood. She promised that things would be as they were when we got back to civilization, but as long as we stayed in the cabin, she was Kevah's woman.

It took forever. Between the unrelenting storms, more people in dire need, fuel delivery problems, and pilot resting periods it was five more weeks before we were finally picked up. Each time there was a delay I watched my wife brighten up, and I could almost hear her pussy run like a faucet with the prospect of Kevah using her as his personal cum unit. We caught enough fish and wild game to get by. I ranged further and further away from the cabin whenever the weather permitted it. I was not upset at Judy for giving herself so completely to Kevah, but I tired of listening to them going at it. I was also plain tired of the situation. My only solace was finding the joy in becoming a voyeur. Numerous times I would sit by and crack open the door, quietly embracing the amazing sight of Jane and Kevah thumping their bodies together like god intended.

I never told Jane I was watching them. Often, it looked as if they were in a performance, giving me an amazing show and spectacle to reflect on. Jane's limber, petite body and Kevah strong muscled frame melted into one another. I would forget to close my eyes until they began to burn from lack of moisture.

It was an unreal feeling watching the plane land on the frozen lake. That morning, we got the call with the good news. We straightened up the cabin and packed. Judy took her backpack into their room since all her clothes were there. When I exited from my room with my backpack, I heard them fucking even as the plane was less than an hour away. I tidied up the living area for the final time, leaving it looking like we had never been there. I stowed away the winter gear where we had found it, and even prepared the fireplace for the next visitors. The sweet sound of the propeller engine nearly brought tears to my eyes. I knocked on the door to Judy and Kevah's room and shouted for them to hurry up and finish.

It felt even more unreal when we landed at the station to find people around us milling about. Kevah smiled at us. It was a common reaction to feel dazed after spending so long in isolation.

We rented a room and retrieved the suitcase we'd left behind, then spent over an hour in the shower. We were ecstatic, giddy and playful as two children, unable to stop grinning and splashing water at each other. We washed from head to toe. I used a razor to get rid of my full beard. Judy shaved her legs, armpits, and most of the wild bush developed between her legs. It felt wonderful to be decent again. Exiting the bathroom, I inhaled the intoxicating scent of Judy. I had nearly forgotten how good she smelled. For almost three months in the cramped cabin, I had begun to attribute the reeking mix of sex, sweat and Kevah as part of her. It had taken the full hour to cleanse her of it.

There was a restaurant. Nothing fancy, but it felt like we were in heaven. Fresh food rounded off with a big serving of ice cream and fresh strawberries was an indulgence like no other. On the way back to our room, I realized we had not seen Kevah since getting off the plane.

We stripped naked. The protein rich diet and active lifestyle had been good for Judy. She looked to have lost maybe 10-15 pounds, and her athletic body looked more toned than ever. Besides being more toned, she had also become more female looking. Maybe it was just my starving appetite, but oddly enough even her boobs looked a bit larger than before, her complexion flawless and soft. The outdoors had been good for me too. The small, but persistent potbelly I had obtained from sitting behind the desk at the office all day was gone, and all the sawing and chopping wood had been good toughening up my shoulders and arms. I could tell from how Judy eyed me up and down that she approved of what she saw just as I lusted for her improved body.

We got in bed, but we did not have sex. Instead, we enjoyed the quietness, the feeling of being alone together for the first time in months. We cuddled together tight, not even talking as we drifted to sleep.

In the morning, we devoured the continental breakfast. The place was packed with people and even families. I couldn't help being nervous out in public. I left early to find out when the next supply plane was due to leave.

We had a bit of time, so Judy had another shower. She said she was probably going to shower three times a day from now on just because it was possible. I couldn't blame her. Nothing beats civilization. She carefully did her hair and then put on a bit of makeup and perfume before getting dressed for the flight.

I was at loss with words when clerk at the front desk said he hoped to see us back again soon. Judy smiled at him and politely replied that it was probably be a while before we could come back.

We ran into Kevah at the terminal. He figured we would be on the first flight and wanted to say goodbye. I looked from Kevah to Judy. She had been living as his woman for almost three months in the cabin. It was a little awkward. They were a perfect match as a couple in the wild. They had become completely attuned to each other and inseparable with me as a third wheel.

Standing there in the terminal there was a vast difference between them. It was as we were divided by two worlds. Kevah was unshaven, rugged and dressed in his usual outdoor gear. Judy was wrapped in a prim and tight wool dress, thick stockings and soft knee-high boots with three-inch heels. Her hair was a thick mane cascading down her back. Her gold earrings gleamed when she moved her head. The expensive winter coat draped over her arm and the book in her hand, which she intended to read on the flight, screamed of a woman of taste and privilege. The tight dress displayed her gorgeously toned body and bust nicely. There was only a small bump on her stomach that took away the image of pure female perfection.

They still embodied the essence of male versus female, but now they were worlds apart and no longer the perfect match. Looking at them, I felt I had been completely right when I had assumed that whatever happened in the cabin was going to end as soon as we got back to civilization. It had started by the cabin as soon as we boarded the propeller plane and Judy chose the seat next to me instead of next to Kevah, which had been her obvious choice for months.

After a cordial goodbye, we just shook hands when we parted. We shook hands like friends. No one passing would be the wiser as to what had gone on between the three of us. That my wife had been his woman, and he had fucked her more in the last months than I had in years. He walked away, and we watched him disappear into the crowd.