Cabin in the Woods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy read her book on the plane, but mostly looked out the window. She held my hand a lot. It felt good. She was finally showing me affection again. The experience was unforgettable, but we were going home. We didn't talk about what happened. We knew it would eventually come up organically. The only thing Judy mentioned was that we needed to find an extremely hot girl for me, and soon.

Words could not describe how happy I was dropping our bags and backpacks inside the front door of our home. It was late, and we ate microwaved pizza. It was a five-star dinner. We slinked off to bed and collapsed in each other's arms.

We woke up in the morning, and for the first time since I can remember, made love slowly, with a lot of kissing and caressing. It was familiar, but slightly different. Judy was more toned and lighter. It felt good to run my hands over her skin and explore her sexy body.

She, in turn, caressed my shoulders and arms a lot. Her stomach pressed against my abs and she smiled, happy about me losing my small potbelly. Later, she ran her hand up and down my flat stomach. She retained a bit of her stomach, a small hard bump by her navel. It was cute. Judy had an odd expression when I caressed and kissed it.

Entering her, I tried to tell if her pussy felt different. My good-sized cock paled to Kevah's erection. He had been at least two inches longer and substantially thicker. If anything, her pussy felt tighter than ever. It was also stronger. Its walls lubricated and milked my cock even when I wasn't moving. Week in, week out of sex had only given her more control over her cunt.

We made love slowly, caressing each other continuously. We faced each other when we came, staring intently into each other's eyes as I shot my load into her warm, juicy pussy for the first time in three months.

We spent the day lazily in and out of bed. Both our employers knew we had been holed up in a cabin, but they didn't know we had returned. We needed some time together before going back to work. Judy wanted me to make love to her again. She gently massaged and coerced my cock back to life again. She had never shown so much interest in fucking right after an orgasm, but I had seen her doing in the same with Kevah when they were lying on the soft fur in front of the fireplace. I wondered what other habits she had picked up from him.

I grabbed her breasts. Cupping as much flesh as possible in my hand. They were physically bigger, fuller. Her areoles looked slightly larger and darker, as if inviting my mouth. Tiny bumps like small pimples. which I had never seen or focused on before, circled over her areoles.

My cock hardened. Judy pushed me onto my back and straddled me. I groaned as she sank down, impaling herself to the root of my cock, as I groped her big boobs. She leaned forward so her thick mane of hair veiled my head. I could see nothing but her beautiful face over mine. She stayed steady and raised her hips up and down my cock. The rest of the world was gone. It was just me and her.

She flashed me a bright white smile.

"Do you know I love you?" She asked.

"Yes, I do," I replied. "I love you more than ever."

She did not reply, but I could tell she believed me.

She gyrated her hips, working them up and down and gyrating so my cock was fully immersed in her. She kept her head still, never letting go of my gaze. I was getting close to coming again.

"Shouldn't we be careful?" I asked, having no idea where she was in her cycle.

Her hips continued pumping up and down. She definitely was stronger and a lot more agile. I groaned, feeling my balls boiling over. She lowered her face to my ear and whispered.

"There is really no need." I clutched her ass, hard. I had so much pent up, and the smoothness of her canal, squeezing and teasing my cock in a way she had never done before. Kevah had brought about these changes, but I didn't care.

"I am about ten weeks pregnant," she bit my earlobe and clenched her pussy hard.

Her nimble limbs locked around me as my brain struggled to process what she had just said. Then she started shaking, face becoming blurry from the intensity of our mutual orgasm. I moaned and clutched her, releasing everything but my soul into her waiting snatch. I never wanted to let go of her again while I emptied myself into her pussy. Dimly, I heard her whimpers and her thighs tremble as she continued to cum.

We embraced for a long time.

"I love you," she mumbled, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too," I replied into her thick, mane of hair.

My cock was still hard in her pregnant pussy.