Cabin in the Woods Ch. 02

Story Info
Snowed in.
8.3k words
3.6
43.9k
49

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up before Judy the next morning, which, under the circumstances, was not a surprise. Kevah was lounging in the living room when I came out. I swallowed hard, trying to soothe my suddenly dry throat. I thought about playing it off like nothing had happened the night before. However, as soon as he saw me, he jumped to his feet and began thanking me profusely for letting him be with Judy. Superlatives poured from his mouth, describing how grateful he was, and how generous and kind I was.

His tirade was a lot to take in, and when he launched into praising my wife's ability and expertise in bed, I stumbled into a chair. He had a strange way of saying things, using idioms and marveling at the beauty of my skillful wife and how much he craved her. He said she was the special type of lover that he could see himself depositing thousands of loads into without ever getting bored. He loved the curves of her body and her smooth skin. The sight of her face and smell of her sweat and bodily juices intoxicated him like sweet nectar.

It was getting harder to breathe. I was daunted by this man. He described, in crass detail, how tight and strong my wife's pussy was and how perfect it had fit around his cock. She climaxed every time he filled her with his maleness, clutching each other until they blacked out from exhaustion.

Luckily, my wife came out of the bedroom, cutting the conversation off before I was forced to admit to Kevah that I was happy he enjoyed the sex. Judy sported only a flimsy pair of pink panties and a tight T-shirt. It wasn't that cold indoors, yet her erect nipples poked clearly through the thin material. Kevah went over and clasped his hands around hers, shaking vigorously. He reiterated how grateful he was, how much he liked her as a woman, and how he admired her aptitude when it came to satisfy a man. I got the feeling it was a ritual he was going through, thanking both of us. The Inuit society must recommend appreciation if one member was granted the opportunity to have sex with another man's wife. Judy seemed as taken aback as me but luckily he did not go on for too long.

There was really no privacy in the cabin, so Judy and I could not really talk about what happened. But through discrete gestures and expressions, we conveyed to each other that everything was fine, and that there were no regrets. Judy had a glow about her, having had great sex the night before. She did not shy at letting me see the extent of her happiness. There was an extra bounce in her step that I suspected was due to the sin of cheating with another man.

In the afternoon, the storm calmed down enough that Kevah had us go out and stockpile wood in preparation of surviving in the cabin. Both Judy and I complained and argued that the weather might stay calm enough for the plane to arrive. Kevah wasn't having it.

"The key to survival lies in being prepared," he said.

The landscape had been transformed from a beautiful autumn brush of color, to a white cloud of paint on canvas. There was at least a foot of snow. The lake was frozen over and would make a perfect platform for landing. The thought made our spirits rise, but Kevah warned not to get our hopes up. Winter was fickle.

It turned out that he was right, again. With evening came more snow, and the freezing ice splattered the windows of the cabin with tiny jagged blades. It was too cold to go outside. On the radio, we heard that storm would likely last a few days. We relayed that we were safe to communications central.

The feeling of isolation was bearing heavily on me and causing some cabin fever. As we made dinner and settled in for yet another evening, I tapped my spoon against my plate.

Kevah had been relaxed and at peace all day, but as darkness fell both Judy and I could sense his testosterone level rising again as he stared hungrily at my wife.

Kevah suggested that we should play strip poker again. Judy looked at me and blushed. We had barely had time to process the night before, though I could tell that she was open to spending another night with Kevah. So, I nodded and agreed that strip poker sounded like a fun idea.

That ramped up the sexual tension in the air. I felt sweat on my brow as my wife bit her lip, ignoring her cards and looking directly at the tent sticking out of Kevah's trousers. She started losing immediately. Her bra and panties were discarded on the floor. Shamelessly, she stripped. Peeling off her lingerie in a sensual manner, thrilled by the effect she had on me and Kevah. Flaunting her naked tits, she turned around and bent at the waist, projecting her perfect ass.

Crossing her legs, she sat naked and played on until Kevah and I were down to our boxers. She lost again and Kevah made a new rule. Since Judy had nothing left to take off, every time she lost, she had to kiss the winner instead. My wife looked intently at me, blue eyes flashing with delight. The room suddenly felt very humid. Judy saw my approval and slowly got up from her chair, sank down in Kevah's lap, as he was the winner, and threw her arms around his neck. She opened her mouth as her lips contacted his. There was no stipulation that said she couldn't have given him a quick peck; this was by choice. It was a long and deep kiss. Their eyes closed as they made out. All three of us knew they were going to have sex as soon as the game ended.

Eventually, my wife broke the kiss and sat down on her own chair. I lost the next round and stood up to take off my boxers. I had a raging hardon and did nothing to hide it. I could tell that both my wife and Kevah were pleased I was excited. My wife lost again, and, without hesitation, she dropped into my lap to give me a kiss. Her eyes were shiny, and I could smell her arousal as she melted into me. Her tongue flicked against mine as we made out long and hard. She was so wet she left a damp spot on my thigh.

Kevah lost the next round. He stood up and pealed down his boxers. His massive hardon looked even bigger than what I remembered from the evening before. My wife gazed at it for long while before getting up when Kevah offered her his hand.

It took almost half an hour before the muffled sounds of sex creeped through the wooden bedroom door. The night before, Kevah had been so sexually frustrated and starved for companionship that he'd probably wasted little time on foreplay. Judy had been on edge as well after all his teasing, so the sex had lasted much shorter. But tonight, they were moving slower, getting to know each other better.

Again, I unconsciously measured the waves; five minutes of heated sex and then the drop off, like some workout. Ten minutes later it was intense as ever. And I swear I heard the crash of a lamp. It was strange hearing the muffled sounds. It felt risky, as if I'd forgotten to turn off a porno in the other room, and guests could arrive any moment. The familiar sounds of Judy being excited, made me hard, but it was difficult to guess what exactly they were doing.

I retired to the bedroom and fell asleep for a while until Judy woke me up, sliding under the covers all hot, naked, and reeking of post orgasmic bliss. She snuggled in close to me so that my nose was assaulted by the smell of sex radiating off her. I forgot whatever I was dreaming about, barely containing my raging hardon as I twisted to get up on top of her.

She groaned when she felt what I wanted.

"No, baby, I can't take it anymore," she cautioned me. "Kevah really used me up. I feel like my pussy has been plowed by a truck."

Reluctantly I stopped. It was one thing for her to spend time with Kevah, but he was leaving his mark on her, claiming her with his scent, like some dog.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow," she said with a dreary voice, and I could tell she wouldn't remember the conversation in the morning.

I woke up first in the morning and went into the living room and got a fire going and quietly beginning my morning chores. I picked up our scattered clothes from around the table, emptied the bedpan, and started melting snow on the stove. The storm was still raging with no sign of relenting. Kevah entered the room as the coffee was brewing. Again, he thanked me profusely and complimented my wife. I still did not really know how to feel, as he was not only praising Judy's looks, but openly bragging about how animated and creative she was at making love. He told me he was surprised to learn that I was her only lover before him, and he felt honored.

Judy came into the room looking very pleased, beaming from her second night with Kevah. After giving me a morning kiss, she surprised me by giving Kevah one as well, every bit as affectionate as the one I had gotten. Judy seemed a bit embarrassed as Kevah praised her body and flexibility from the night before.

Later, we talked on the radio and found out it would be days before there were signs of improvement. There was nothing to do in the small cabin but hang out. There was still no privacy for Judy and me to talk alone.

Kevah was more open with what he felt about Judy than ever before. It was clear he considered her open for business. Judy enjoyed his attraction to her, flirting over the simplest things and finding reasons to touch his arms or skim his face with her finger playfully. She looked at me quizzically a few times, and I smiled reassuringly back at her and nodded that she should just go with the flow. I did not mind anything she was intending to do.

It was rather early in the evening when we decided to call it a day. Kevah took Judy's hand, and neither she nor I spoke as he guided her into his bedroom.

I had difficulty sleeping that night. I tossed and turned for two hours, went outside and ate a snack, and felt the looming door of Kevah's room over my shoulder. No sounds emitted from beyond the closed frame as I tiptoed and put my ear against it. I could not really help it, it felt like I was intruding and spying on them, but I was curious. There was a slight rustling sound of movement inside, so they were not sleeping. After a while I heard my wife make a low, lewd moan. They were definitely having sex.

I tiptoed back to bed again, yet I still couldn't fall asleep. After maybe half an hour more, I gave into my curiosity and went back to the living room. I could clearly hear them fucking in the other room. The bed was squeaking, springs tortured by the weight of two grown adults repeatedly slamming into it. Judy was whimpering like she usually does when she is close to an orgasm. Kevah slowed down just as she was on the verge of cumming, and she cooed in disappointment.

I went back to bed again. I was half-dreaming when Judy, all hot and naked, got in under the covers and wrapped her arms around me. She sighed with satisfaction as she laid her head on my shoulder. She stank of sex. Her hand snaked down inside my boxers and gave my half-hard cock a friendly squeeze.

"Sorry darling, but I cannot take care of you." She said. "Kevah will fuck me to death if we continue like this."

I did not know what to say. I was not upset she was having sex with Kevah, but I was frustrated I was becoming the third wheel.

"We will have to find you one hell of a hot chick when we get home." She expressed, making me wonder if she could read my mind. "She has to be incredible in bed too. She must measure up to what I get from Kevah. He is getting uncannily good at pushing my buttons."

I did not reply, and soon Judy was out like a light. I held my sleeping wife. Her skin was gummy and hot, her hair sleek with sweat, and the smell of her cunt was overwhelming as it stewed Kevah's broth. I registered the smell of another man's cum as she lightly snored. She was great at sucking cock, and I loved it every time she wrapped her sexy lips around my knob. She also didn't mind swallowing a fat load. I suspected that Kevah had found this out as well. Judy teased me whenever I was reluctant kissing her after she took a load in her mouth. She compared it to when she sat on my face and came in my mouth. She never stopped me when I kissed her after that. I wondered about Kevah. Somehow, I could easily imagine he liked to stick his tongue in her mouth and taste it full of his 'maleness'.

I was last to wake up the next morning. I found my wife and Kevah lingering in the living room. There was an air of relaxed intimacy between them. Kevah had merely a pair of pants on and was by the stove washing himself. My wife wore only panties and a flannel shirt buttoned only halfway. She was absorbed watching how Kevah washed his muscular torso. She licked her lips, before taking a sip from her coffee. Both greeted me cheerfully, and Kevah motioned to the pot of steaming coffee.

Sitting down with my cup at the table, I recognized the flannel shirt as being the same one Kevah was wearing the night before. It was funny, but I did not mind her bonding with Kevah. It was the perfect one-time opportunity. Completely private, and an experience that would be looked back on fondly, I assured myself. Once the plane came and brought us home, we would never meet again so it was all harmless play.

When Kevah was done, Judy stood up and said it was her turn. She confidently walked over to the pot of warm water on the stove and unbuttoned the few remaining buttons, dismissing the shirt to the floor. Kevah watched her with the same keen fascination she had studied him. The light radiated off her skin as she let water stream down her arms.

Judy had a couple of hickies on her neck, and there were faint marks above her cleavage too.

When she was done, she surprised me by stripping off her panties. She shamelessly placed one bare foot on the edge of the stove, so her pussy parted and lined up across the counter from the pot of warm water. The angry, red gash had been victim of extensive use, and she sighed with pleasure as water was gently poured over it, carefully cleaning out the folds.

"I should have been doing this every day." She reflected with an accusatory glance at Kevah. She clearly blamed him for her pussy being in such condition. After she was done, she accepted Kevah's towel and dried herself. Then, she buttoned up his shirt again, just the two in the middle. Instead of putting on the discarded dirty panties, she disappeared into our bedroom and came back with the container of talcum powder we used for blisters. She squatted down by the table, stirruped her feet on the adjacent seat and spread her knees wide. My wife poured a hefty dose of the powder on her mistreated slit. When it was completely covered in a white blanket, she smiled with gratification. That quickly changed into a scowl when she saw Kevah's amused smile.

"You should be ashamed," she chastised him sternly, "it's your fault I am in this condition."

For the better part of the day she sat with her pussy on display. The wind hollered outside. One could hardly see 10 feet through all the snow. It felt like the three of us were stuck in a sheltered cocoon. A cozy fire kept us warm and mostly quiet. We cooked food and continued simple games. It was somewhat meditative. A common feeling when you were pinned down by a good winter's storm, Kevah said.

Kevah took Judy's hand as we started to retire for the night. For the first time, she hesitated. She had been with him three evenings in a row, and I could see her internal dilemma. She was considering going with me for a change. However, Kevah's face was set on fucking. Judy shot me a last look, and I shrugged my shoulders.

I fell asleep quickly and woke up in the middle of the night when Judy, sweaty and smelly from sex, squirmed into bed and wrapped her arms around me. Outside, the wind was hollering, and the temperature had dropped drastically as well. From the living room, I could hear Kevah putting wood on the fire to keep the small cabin warm. Judy and I did not say a word to each other, and soon she was sleeping peacefully in my arms.

Three more days we sat in the cabin listening to the storm outside. Nothing happened. The boundaries of our personal space slipped away to become more and more thin. Every evening, Kevah took Judy to his room. She dressed in our room in the mornings and undressed in his room in the evenings. It was not long before most her clothes were in his room. Looking in there, I saw a big pile of my wife's delicates on a bench by one wall. Judy got in the habit of wearing his clothes as often as her own, even his boxers.

Judy would carefully clean her pussy in the mornings. It became routine. If needed, she used the talcum powder to ease her overused twat. I got used to feeling her slink into bed, worn and hot from sex. I wanted her badly, but I could tell she was too wasted and wiped out to have me after Kevah. She never hid that she was having the best sex of her life. More than once, she reminded me of the sexy girl I'd get to be with when we got back home.

Then one night, she did not come in bed. I figured she had woken up before me, but when I found the living room empty, I understood she was still in Kevah's room. Sure enough, I heard them stir and begin having sex. When they came out, they looked mussed from a morning bang. Judy sported Kevah's boxers and T-shirt. Later, she told me she had fallen asleep in Kevah's bed by accident. She apologized for not going back to our room. When I told her it was OK, she blushed and said that it had been a pleasant surprise waking up and getting to have another round with Kevah.

The wind finally subsided that evening. We thought we could finally get home soon. The base confirmed that there might be enough of a break in the storm to pick us up.

There was no hesitation when Judy went with Kevah that evening. We all realized we were at the end of our voyage and soon to be back to our normal lives. The crazy experience with Kevah would then be behind us.

Judy spent the complete night with him. Twice, I heard them in the living room during the night, drinking water and eating to regain their strength. They slept in late, and then had rowdy sex for well over an hour before coming out. They reeked of sex. Judy exuded satisfaction and seemed to have a problem letting go of Kevah. She clung to his side as if wanting to absorb the last bits of his essence before it was over.

Then our luck turned again. Contacting base, we learned that the plane had a mechanical error. My heart sank. I wanted to go home. Kevah, ever stoic, reiterated that the winter always had a way of subverting expectations. We heard from a technician later that day. It would take a week or two before they got the spare parts to repair the plane.

I hung my head low in exasperation. We had been pent up in the tiny cabin for over a week. My mood did not improve when I noticed Kevah and Judy exchanging looks. It would mean more sex for them. I didn't even bother to wait for them to disappear into his room. I went to bed early, propped up against a pillow and just stared up at the wood planks of the ceiling.

I felt conflicted and homesick. I didn't like being alone, but I knew in the future being trapped in the wilderness at the mercy of the weather would make a fantastic story. There was no easy way out, and we had to use our wits if we were going to make it back to the civilization. It was an adventure, yet I felt sorry for myself.

My wife was in the middle of her own adventure. So many times, she and I had fantasied about picking up other partners, and now she feasted on an opportunity way more intense than we had ever imagined.

I should be content with the situation and happy for her sake. I never wanted to play the role of jealous husband. Later at night, Judy returned to bed. By now, I was used to her new scent as the sex wafted into my nose. It felt good to lie with my arms around her and talk seriously in private for the first time in days.