Cabin in the Woods Pt. 02

Story Info
Kris teaches Kaya how to stay warm in the cabin.
2.9k words
4.47
3.5k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ KRIS~ ~

"Maybe.. we can decide on the dessert later," I suggested. The waiter nodded and left with the menus. I turned to face Kaya and she had a mischievous look on her face.

"Oh, sorry. Did you want something right now?" I inquired.

She cleared her throat and said, "Yes.."

I curiously waited so that I could ask the waiter to add that to the order but instead..

She pulled her seat closer and repositioned her tush on the chair. She licked her lips and finally answered, ".. but what I want isn't on the menu."

She bent closer and started teasing the base of my ankle with her toes. Ahhh. So we're playing now, are we? She was quite the devil.

She slowly circled around the edge of my shoes and snuck into the base of my pants. She tugged my socks down and slowly stroked my bare leg with her toes.

"Are you enjoying your evening?" she coyly asked.

I reached for the glass of water and replied, "Looks like you are" and took a big gulp of water.

Her lips curved up into a smile. She bit the side of her red lips and teased me, "It's important to stay hydrated you know..." She guided her feet up and found my inner thigh. She sighed and rested her feet there.

"Would you like a foot massage?" I offered.

"Only if you can... handle this.." She countered. She started circling and rubbing her foot against my slightly aroused member.

I placed the glass back on the table and delicately pulled her foot closer to me. I rubbed the sides and massaged her foot. She tilted her head sideways and sighed. I noticed the shift in power play and guided her foot to show her how it's done. I caressed and pressed the pleasure points of her foot and moved it along my groin. She clicked her other stationary foot away from her heels and used it to spread my legs wide open under the table. Thank god for expensive restaurants and long tablecloths.

Kaya propped her elbows on the table and sighed, "I'm glad we came out for dinner Kris."

Now she had both her feet stroking and teasing my dick under the table. She was enjoying the feeling of the growing member between my thighs. I adjusted the seat and shook my head. My dick was now rock hard and aching to spring out.

I decided to join the game and pulled one shoe off. I slid in between her slightly parted thighs and placed my toes between her legs. I could feel the heat between them and noticed how her eyes widened at me.

"What are you doing?" She blushed. I stroked her pussy with my toes and slowly brought my heel up and pressed it against her. I could feel my sock getting wet.

"You seem pretty hydrated." I chuckled. She bit her lips to hold back a moan. How I wish I was back in the cabin with her right now. I kept the pressure steady and circled my toes against her wet pussy.

"Do you like it?" I asked. She nodded and shyly told me she had never done this before. I noticed her breathing pattern change and those heaving breasts beneath that dress. She looked flushed and her cheeks were turning crimson red. She grabbed the nearest napkin.

"Kris... I might get too wet and stain my dress.." She protested. She reached out for my hand and I squeezed it tight. As we held eye contact, I caressed her fingers with my thumb and watched her eyelids get heavy. I loved those expressions on her sweet face.

We were ushered back to reality when the waiter walked in with the cutlery and plates. My foot retreated and we teamed up to play well-behaved guests at dinner. Our hand-holding passed off as a romantic gesture and the waiter did not notice a thing.

Once we were left alone, I glanced at her sitting right across and asked, "So, where were we?"

She quickly smiled, excused herself, and disappeared to the restroom. When she got back, she sat on the seat beside me instead of the one opposite. I placed my hand on her thigh and squeezed it tight. Although she was wearing stockings beneath, I could feel the warmth of her soft skin. Tonight was going to be an interesting night. She blushed and brushed it away.

"Someone's playing shy now." I teased her back.

Before she could respond, the waiter was back with some appetizers and wished us a good meal. We thanked her and went back to having our dinner conversation.

We had a good time and left the restaurant. "Did you like the place?" I asked as we got into the car. She gave me a flying kiss and squeezed my hand. I pulled up the GPS and started our drive back to the cabin. I glanced sideways and noticed her breasts again. She still had a bit of her red lipstick on and chatted away about how delicious the food was.

She periodically squeezed my thigh and laughed about the weather being perfect. I noticed how she kept pulling back the flimsy straps falling off her soft shoulders. The night was young and the moonlit road was empty.

She really liked the champagne we had for dinner and I had secretly bought another bottle for our special night. I was quite sure I had seen some champagne flutes up in the kitchen cabinets. I couldn't stop thinking about the jacuzzi waiting for us on the balcony. The moonlit night and the good weather with it. I remember asking her to pack a bikini for our trip. I got slightly aroused thinking about how she had lifted her feet up to play footsie under the table during dinner. I pressed hard on the gas pedal and drove faster.

We reached the cabin in no time. She stumbled into the room and giggled about how the bubbly made her bubbly. I shook my head in amusement. We flung our coats onto the coat hanger and walked into the cabin. She was wearing a stunning black dress. Her high heels definitely added some oomph to her tight round ass as she moved around the fireplace.

"Do you want to take a peek at what I'm wearing underneath?" she playfully offered.

"Oh, I'm interested in everything underneath." I flirted.

"Well then," She pointed at the cozy sofa by the fireplace, "Have a seat."

I made myself comfortable on the sofa and wondered what she had in mind. I raised my eyebrows and wondered further. My plan to fuck her brains out in the jacuzzi under the moonlight might have to wait. If I had it my way, I would have skipped the fun and games and taken her there immediately.

She switched on some music and stood by the coffee table. Permission by Ro James started faintly playing in the background. She turned away from me and slowly unzipped her dress. They fell and gathered by her feet.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked with a hint of dominance in her tone. I gulped hard because after what I saw, I wasn't sure if I could talk.

While she stepped out of that dress, she played with her hair and did a seductive twirl. She was left in nothing but her high heels, dark red lingerie, and a garter belt to hold her stockings in place. Her cheeky panties did justice to her round and firm ass, ready to get spanked. Wow, that was quite a view!

I quickly got up and cupped her juicy boobs from the back. She gasped and turned around. She was wearing one of those padded push-up bras that pushed her gorgeous tits right onto my face. I hungrily grabbed them while she tried to wiggle away, pushing me back towards the sofa. I could barely cover them with my two hands. I squeezed them hard and watched her melt away.

"Okay Kris..", she moaned, "not yet." She put her hands on my chest and started feeling my muscles beneath.

I couldn't stop pressing, squeezing, and playing with them. It took her a few moments to gather herself and firmly push me away. I squeezed her breasts a final goodbye and went back to the sofa.

Kaya gyrated around and played with her tits. I sat down and started to enjoy the show. She proceeded to slowly sit on the coffee table and part her legs wide open. Her heels clicked against the table as she lifted her hips up and placed her feet on the table. I caught a glimpse of her pussy, moist and glistening from the sides. My pants started getting tight around the crotch. She then started to stroke her pussy, almost as though it was a kitty cat she was trying to tame. She gently pulled her panty to the side and slid one finger in. She leaned back and moaned.

"Let me help you with that." I offered.

"No... You can... watch. And perhaps even shag if you'd like." Kaya smiled and winked.

I hurriedly unbuckled my belt and let my aching cock spring out of my pants. She watched me and gasped at the size of my member. I slowly started to pump my fist as I watched her touch and please herself. She moaned and circled her hips on the table. She still had her high heels on and her eyes were closed. What caught my attention were those cherry red lips, partly open making an O shape. Her eyebrows were drawn close and she started breathing heavily. Her tits were moving along. It was like watching live porn. She watched me as I jerked off and slowly grinned. She shut her legs back and got up.

As she danced to the rhythm of the song in the background, she turned and faced away from me. She bent over and peeled her panties down. As I watched her ass bend over, I caught a whiff of her sweet pussy.

What happened next took her by surprise. I immediately got up from the sofa and pulled her by her thighs. I then proceeded to bend down to gently bite between her legs. She yelped in pain. I kissed her pussy twice and grazed my beard against her. She straightened up and turned around to face me.

She pushed me back on the sofa, flung one leg over my shoulder and I picked up on the cue. I cupped her round ass and pulled her wet pussy to my face. That musky scent of her pussy was intoxicating. I swiped my nose and lapped my tongue up her pussy. "Ooooo!" She moaned before she stepped away.

She sat back on the coffee table with her legs parted again. Fuck, her naked cunt was in full view now. She started tapping on it and began moaning softly. I started jerking off harder now. She switched between tapping and circling her fingers around her clit. She flung her head back and started moaning louder. My dick started growing bigger. I loved how her hair was flung back as she touched herself. We watched each other shag.

"You were talking about helping me?" She innocently asked.

I grunted an affirmative word. I was too busy and fixated on how her bra was doing a terrible job of holding those juicy boobs in place. She stood up and got rid of her garter belt. She stepped out of her heels and stood in front of me. "Will you be a good boy and keep your hands to yourself?" She asked.

I was mesmerized. "Whatever you want, Kaya, however, you want." I exhaled sharply.

She straddled and sat on my lap - almost inviting my dick into her slick pussy. "Good. Now would you get rid of my bra and suck on my tits please?" she politely requested.

I popped her bra open and hungrily grabbed her tits. She smacked my hand away saying, "Hands to yourself," and gently pushed my face to her chest. I held the small of her waist and started sucking on them. Her nipples grew harder as I grazed my beard over them. She moaned and started to finger fuck herself. I shagged with my right hand and held her waist with the other. My mouth tugged at her dark nipples and nibbled on them right after. She started crying out my name and finally bent down and kissed me. This was our first kiss tonight. I stopped everything and kissed her back, passionately.

She stayed on top of me and joined the kiss with the same energy. We hugged each other as my dick probed the entrance of her soaking-wet vagina. Since she already had her legs wrapped around me, it was easy to slide in. And so I did.

She screamed in pain as my huge cock invaded her pussy. I muffled her scream with a gentle kiss and slowly went in again. She held me tight while I entered her. This time, we could feel her vagina walls more relaxing and accepting. I held her by her waist and slowly picked up the pace. I started fucking her on the sofa and loved how her tits jiggled in front of my face.

I squeezed her ass and picked her up. She moaned against my lips as I slid my huge cock out and carried her to the rug by the fireplace. I gently laid her down. She looked exquisite lying naked on that rug with the fire lit beside. Her voluminous hair was sweaty and sticking to her breasts. She was truly breathtaking.

"Can I have your cock in my mouth?" she asked.

I felt hypnotized as I nodded back. I laid down next to her. She held my dick and slowly started sucking on it. She swiveled her skilled tongue and started to hungrily suck me hard. She eventually started to deep-throat and I could not gather my thoughts any longer. I caressed her hair and grunted hard. I pushed my cock deeper into her tiny throat and she moaned.

"Kayaaaaa, you're amazing!" I grunted. The crackling of the fire and our moans got me closer to coming.

I slowly got up, gently pulled her away, cupped her cheeks, and kissed her. I slowly whispered into her ears and commanded her to get on all fours. She obliged.

My dick was hard and glistening with pre-cum. I tapped my dick against her ass and placed it at her sweet entrance. I licked my finger and delicately inspected her labia. She was still wet. I realigned my dick and then rammed it into her.

She moaned loudly. "Krissssssssssssss!"

We started fucking again, this time doggy style. I slid in and out very easily and started pounding into her. Her vagina felt soft and snug. Oh man, I could fuck her for hours. She could feel my balls slapping against her inner thighs and joined the rhythm.

There was music still playing in the background but I could barely hear anything apart from those blissful moans, "Unh...unh...unh!" I grabbed her hair, twisted it into a pony, and tugged her by her hair. It was rough but I think she liked it. She pulled back up against me and started kissing me. She had her arm behind me holding my hair in a fist.

"Look up," I growled. We watched the reflection of our sweaty naked bodies fucking from the mirrored ceiling. We were on our knees, fucking like wild animals. I tugged her hair again in an attempt to pull her even closer.

We could see my dick disappearing inside and my body slamming hard against her. The expression on her face changed as I grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples. I twisted them and started biting her neck. "Oooooooh Krissssssssssssss this is so rough! I love it!" She cried my name out loud. I slapped her tits and held her tight. It felt like we were getting close to coming.

Her pussy began to tighten around my dick. The tone of her moans changed, "Fuck I'm going to come!" she exclaimed.

I held her tight with one hand right below her breasts, and the other wrapped around her neck. I whispered in her ear, "Come for me, babe." I kept the strokes steady and kept hitting her right on the G-spot. She cried out loud and started quivering in ecstasy. "I'm coming! Oh fuck I'm coming! I'm coming sooo hard! Fuck yes!"

Hearing that was all it took. I hugged her tight and started kissing her neck, the base of her chin, her cheeks, her eyelids, the side of her forehead, everywhere. We were panting and grunting with sweat. We moaned our names in unison! Within a minute, I could feel her body grow limp and my balls tighten. As I quickly pulled out, she turned around and took my cock inside her mouth. My dick could feel her soft tongue wrap around me, and I exploded. She took the entire load into her mouth! I didn't see that coming. Fuck! I came inside her mouth!

I looked at her... She wiped some of that cum dripping from the side of her chin, licked her finger and smiled. I was still in shock.

We went back to retiring and lying down on the rug, with our arms wrapped around each other. We stared up at the mirror, our bodies entwined, panting and trying to catch our breaths. "Well, I guess we have learned how to avoid making a mess." I laughed and kissed the bridge of her nose.

We eventually made love again that night and fell asleep in each other's arms.