All Comments on 'Cabin Outing'

by DarkYaish

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FUNNY

Written just to piss off the B.T.B lovers who bitch ever day about stories they do not like but nothing changes for you does it????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
never read

it just the comments of the walking dead who of course as i said are dead anyway and just don't know it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Hey annony why not just go the fuck away

you know everyone on here hates your fag old ugly comments and face

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Multi-part story

This appears to be the first chapter of the story. Please indicate such in the title or tag line. Otherwise it appears to be incomplete.

gmann57gmann57over 6 years ago

Thats exactly what should happen to women like her and her husband should be living in another state when the weekend is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

This story is borderline non-consent/BDSM.

Not much of a Loving Wife here; more like bitch/slut that should be dropped by the curb by all parties.

Only thing half decent about this story is the sex scene and really if I wanted that I'd go to the aforementioned categories.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Trying to be helpful

The trouble with this story is that all the characters are detestable. Even if it is intended as purely a stroke story it would be better if there were someone we could like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic bunch of crap!!!

Only shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Comments of retards

The people who comment here are a bunch of retarded rejects.

Ele08082015Ele08082015over 6 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story, would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

To add to her humiliation, he could bring along his black wife/ girlfriend and have her handle discipline issues of the insolent bitch as boundaries of the past are replaced by submissive boundaries she will follow thereafter. She will learn to think about others instead of herself. She will learn how to please s dominant black woman by becoming submissive before cock with baby making batter in inserted into her. Once pregnancy achieved , the black bitch will become the "aunt" of the baby to ensure the submissive mother takes good care of him. Divorcing husband and getting alimony payments while moving to the hood with her black be will see many more babies ducked into her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue!

This is such a fantastic start and I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

If the wife is as hot as it says I'm sure most real men would fuck her free of charge without all the shenanigans. If it isn't her fault, her husband must have poor sperm production. You don't need a big cock to make a female pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great start to a long weekend, and a woman that needs to learn her place..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous