All Comments on 'Caden's Tale Pt. 01'

by carvohi

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
H. JekyllH. Jekyllover 8 years ago
Keep it going Carvohi

Very interesting first chapter, she not really understanding what she's done, he not doing the blustery John Wayne thing & not being a brute or a pawn, but not staying around for act two. You certainly got /my/ interest up. Keep writing.

H. Jekyll

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bitch got more than she deserved

He shouldn't even have put up with the comments about his small dick, but at least he acted when she admitted to screwing around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

YOU'RE tired of reading long drawn out stories? YOU are one of the worst on this site for doing just that! Drawing it out. We will skim if we want to, lets face it, with your writing most of the time we still know whats happened even when we skim through.

Getting pretty boring with ALL husbands in the LW category having a small dick.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
I THINK THAT CHIPMUNK

is looking for a David Seville. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five stars for chapter one.

And one star when he decides to take the selfish stupid whore back.

Got a 'small dick'? Go marry a tiny Asian girl or something. She'll think you're King Kong. Leave the cheating selfish bitch and find a girl you're more compatible with. To put up with someone running around because of your 'equipment' is an asinine premise born of a real lack of self respect.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
She cheated

told him she cheated.

He left.

OK, pretty straight forward until you put that together with your opening comment:

"There is reconciliation, but not in the traditional 'loving wives' use of the word."

For some reason that makes me even more nervous about the direction you are taking us.

Also included among the Tags is - cuckold - which I have always associated with a wife who cheats, a husband who knows she is cheating, and he allows (sometimes eagerly, sometimes with remorse, and sometimes as an unwilling participant) her to continue cheating and sticks around anyway. At the end of this brief entry they are already divorced, so I don't understand how the term cuckold is germane.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Common Sense

Hopefully he has realized that he has to cut his losses and get rid of a bad influence in his life. His wife and her comments about his penis size are demeaning and disrespectful. Regardless of his size, her comments indicate her view of the relationship as being competitive rather than cooperative. The only decent thing she has done was not to have kids yet and chain him to her in the steel cage match of his life. He is out of the ring, please do not stick him back in there. People do not change.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

but not the usual well edited piece from you. Many grammatical mistakes, and more than a few times when I was confused about what was being said. I look forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My take on Chapter 1

Excellent and I trust the remaining chapters will be the same... This setup and delivery

is right on... I am not going to address proper presentation in grammar... That is not why I visit this site... Thanks 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kind of disappointing

Generally, I enjoy your work, just not this time.

You needed to draw Angela with a lighter touch instead of the usual mindless size queen so common in other stories. Why would anyone like Caden marry such a moron in the first place?

See, that's what makes the this story so pointless... Caden wouldn't have married her when it became clear that she had size issues. Love is fine, but without respect too any marriage is doomed.

But thank you for breaking this up. It saves me from reading the rest. Angela is a poorly drawn caricature and Caden in little more than a stick figure. I was sick of her by the start of the second page.

Oh, and save the intros. How someone reads or skims your work is entirely up to the reader.

slaverowanslaverowanover 8 years ago
A man writing about a woman has no clue

Mindless bimbo size queens are like unicorns. Rare and fake. No woman runs around mindlessly on a husband like that and disrespects him like that?

Wrong category: Sci-Fi

1 star.

slaverowanslaverowanover 8 years ago
Clarification

Yes women cheat, so do men. But not that stupidly and not that inanely. This "he's my little man with his little weenie and I love him sooooooooo much" is just bullshit.

Yes women cheat but only because something is missing emotionally in heir lives, they dont cheat over cock size, that's what vibrators and dildos are for. For women, it's about emotion, not cock size. This is like the stories in old porno mags.... They just don't happen in real life.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Good story.

And for those naysayers who whine that no woman would ever act like this, I overheard a conversation between female work colleagues that might have been said by Angela.

I await the other chapters with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4*

You write very well but I am having trouble with the way the story is coming out. Yes it is a story....I get that. Any "man" that would marry a woman that up front tells him she might need something more at times is not really a man. I know there are men out there that have smaller size equipment but they also have egos.

The wife is just simply a selfish, self centred, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i agree

about the garbage on this site from all the sickos who think they are normal but you are the same as them when you write about people who are smart enough to hold down jobs but no nothing about life. Nobody would do what she did and be in their right mind . The story has to be believable for people to respond in a good way.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
5* & FAV!

Really enjoying this very well written story thx

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
I Like It

Keeping the chapters short is an excellent idea. I like your writing a lot, but stories involving a clueless ditz are hard to pull off unless you are aiming for humour. Good luck.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
She honest

But she doesn't tell him about the first three or four times she committed adultery? I'm confused. Doesn't that mean she's not honest? You're off to a bad start. Angela is a cheating slut and stupid to boot. Caden is a pussy. Okay, not a knowing cuckold, but still a pussy. Throw me a bone and give me someone with character and principles so I can enjoy what I'm reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jesus, how delusional or hypocrytical can you be

"Second I've been getting tired of some of the long drawn out things I've been reading"

Talk about living in a glass house and throwing stones! Dude you writing the most drawn out and rambling stories on this site ffs.

stev2244stev2244over 8 years ago
Promising start

I gave it 5* in anticipation of more great chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just too stupid to enjoy. Nothing makes sense.

Why did he marry her? Why didn't they spell out the terms of their sexual relationship before they married? They are married for 3 years and he is just now admitting that her sexual appetite forecloses the possibility of a satisfying love life? So she has fucked around in the past and escaped detection, but now feels compelled to admit she's fucking monster cock? What changed?

And why get divorced? Does he want to marry someone else? Don't tell me its because she's bruised his ego. This clueless selfish bitch has been shitting in his meat loaf since they met. So what's changed about his attitude or self image? Why not at least keep her as a room mate, paying for the house and other expenses, until he finds a woman with a brain, and a soul, and a heart, to replace the skank. I mean, its partly his fault for ignoring her inevitable betrayal. Hell, she as much as guaranteed him that she would be fucking around once in a while to scratch her itch. Now that its out in the open she can stop sneaking around. They need to recognize and accept that they are not compatible. And they are both to blame for not recognizing that earlier in the relationship. Which makes all the drama you are creating hollow and superfluous.

Too bad. Not a bad plot idea, but very poorly executed. When your characters are this stupid and clueless, its like watching Monty Python. I actually thought this was going to be some kind of comedy or satire. But trying to take this story and their marriage seriously is like trying to keep a straight face when a used car salesman is telling you what a deal he is giving you. You need to just walk away. Bye.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
I can't stand stories that describe the wives as perfect.

If they're so perfect, why aren't they models making tens of millions a year cavorting with billionaire playboys? No one is perfect so don't describe them as perfection.

And why would she tell him that she got fucked and not have the slightest amount of guilt? She just cheated and proceeded to rip her husbands heart. How would she feel if he told her that he fucked a younger, hotter woman and it was better than six with his wife?

It doesn't make any fucking sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I only read the introductory paragraph.

I'll read the story when it's completely posted. After reading your synopsis let me just say this - I think you'll get poor scores. I think the number of "views" will drop chapter by chapter. I think that people will continue to skim regardless of your suggestion. I think that married people either stay together or divorce. There is no middle ground. I think Lit will screw up and your story won't be posted on 4 consecutive days. I don't agree with your "too long" suggestion. We'll see.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
She was perfect to his eyes @Whackdoodle...

She was perfect to his eyes, the eyes that loved her above anything @Whackdoodle... About the story...I'll rate it 3* for now and only for his attitude, even if he has died inside...I'll rate and comment the story in the end...

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
carvohi is a good writer but...

i read the opening paragraphs and realized it wasn't worth the effort. It appears to be yet another in a long line of "i love you so much you can do anything to me and it's ok in the name of being an open minded 21st century male who sets his own self interest aside to feed his codependence" stories.

He thinks they're enlightened. They're not, just a constant restatement of the author's own pathologies.

I'll check it out later by doing my own form of skimming. I'll skim the comments and decide if I want to invest any time and emotion in this piece.

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
tbd

I'll wait till the end then comment accordingly.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 foer your effort and content. I'm sure no one cares

if the little dick man decides or not to read the story, YOU are so sad. Read part and then bitch,. Grow up asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just Like You bonnie

Don't read the story.Give it a 5 Read the comments then bitch about annony.Sound familiar? BTW Look forward to the rest of this.Hope Caden makes out

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not much of a story

Completely unrealistic wife casually has sex with strangers. That isn't a plot.

Boring. Cardboard characters. Trite.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
It is part # 1

So he has a small unit. She had to know that. Sounds like she is rubbing it in his face. Does not appear She is fighting for her marriage. After all there are more Glenn's out there. At least he is not paying child support for one of her itches from her past. There is a reason there are less men getting married and more men getting divorced every day. To him I say ' keep calm and chive on. '

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You have to love the authors who go on and on about how a small dick still makes their wife cum more than any other guy. This guy clearly has a little tiny cock and has never made a woman cum and now is just desperate to prove that he's not a loser.

Your wife is cheating on you with some big black dudes man, just accept it and wank to it and stop writing shit like this.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 8 years ago
One star

Certainly not one of your best, and if I say so probably one of your worst stories. I see it only getting worse from here on, you should go back to your old writing style.. Actual loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Wonderful story thus far. Anxious to see how this plays out with Caden. Keep on writing.

green117green117over 8 years ago
Interesting start

I see this as an interesting start.

This part is in the voice of the female lead... the male lead is going to come on later.

There is going to be a getting back together - under what kinds of understandings? He also has a POV - what in fact is going on underneath here?

The "hurts so much but is so exciting" take on large penises is interesting and seems more realistic to me. She seems to be searching for something more psychological than physical. She seems to be looking to be dominated.

This throws the story open for a possible "small dicked dom" resolution - which would amuse me no end, and kinda reflect the little I know of doms...

Just sayin'

Green-something

LVGirlLVGirlover 8 years ago
Stone Cold

Bitch

Angela couldn't let go of the size issue. Don't know what Caden could have done about it. How big were her breasts? Was her butt too big?

If he'd been smart he'd have backed out when she told him that she might want someone larger. They'd both have been much happier.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Won't Vote Till The End

"Caden you needn't apologize. I can understand, but it's all right. Let's get you back home and we'll fix things." – CADEN needn’t apologize?!

She KNEW he had a small penis when they married, if it was that big a deal she never should have married him!

She certainly shouldn't have told him about Glenn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I like how you've laid this out, Carvohi

Although, if a woman knows the size of her husband to be's dick before they marry, she has no reason to complain later. The same as a man has no room to complain about his wife, if he knew about her parts and pieces beforehand.

When I was married, I was a virgin. My wife, Annabelle, was somewhat more experience than me. Having a long term boyfriend, Tom, before me and then a short termer between us. When I say I was naïve, you can't imagine. All I knew about pussy was something I read in an article once that said a pussy was about as tight as a fist when we jack off. Well, I knew the instant I slide my cock in that Annie was not even close to that tight. She was deliciously warm and wet, but tight wasn't it. Keep in mind, I'm over 7" and pretty thick but I always slid in to my nuts without the slightest problem.

She admitted once that losing her virginity was incredibly painful. She admitted Tom was big, VERY big and it took about a dozen times after her cherry was gone before it didn't hurt anymore. I couldn't stand it and asked her how big he was and she held her hands out. I'd say somewhere between 8 and 9 inches, she said substantially larger than mine. Then she showed me about how big around it was, and it was about HOLY SHIT, in thickness. Fortunately for me, or unfortunately, he cheated on her numerous times and she finally got tired of waiting for him to stop and to ask her to marry him, something they talked about for their future, they both wanted lots of kids.

We married and thankfully Tom had moved away. After about 8 years of marriage with 2 kids, Tom came back through town. I'll never forgive my MIL, but when he stopped by her house and wanted to know how to contact Annie, she told him where Annie worked and she should be there, right then. Sure enough, he drove right to her work where she was a waitress. During her lunch break they had a heart to heart and he admitted stopping by to apologize, he'd always felt bad about how they broke up. She came home from work and never understood what she did at that moment, she broke my heart. It wasn't that he stopped by and they talked for an hour, it was how excited she was to see him, her eyes were shining.

It only took him to the next day to get into her pants again. He stopped by her work again and asked if she would stop by his folks place, he had something there for her. Well, she went, like a dummy and what he had was his cock. And she took to it like a duck to water. Every day for the month he was back visiting, she went to his place before work and after work, getting her fill of a horse sized dong.

It was a friend who noticed them together and it made him wonder. He saw them kiss like lovers, not like friends. By the time Annie broke down and confessed to me, I already had the divorce papers drawn up. I had her served at work when Tom stopped by for lunch, I wanted him to see it happen to her. We were sleeping in separate bedrooms by that time and she was doing everything she could to put us back together, as if I wanted a cheater back? I refused to talk with her about it anyway. My mind was made up, just Caden in this story of Carvohi.

When she got home that evening from work, I was already gone, WITH the kids. I was on my way to my grandparents home about 800 miles away. I made most of the money, she made little and my family was more stable. In the papers were a few pictures my buddy had taken through the blinds that had an opening and you could see not only what they were doing, but also that thing between his legs and HOLY SHIT.

Annie signed the papers and moved back to California with Tom when he went. Later, she told me she did it because what other option did she have? I didn't want her, she accused me of throwing her away, and without family around, what could she do?

I was remarried after 3 years of absolutely no contact with Annie. My wife adored my kids, perhaps because she was unable to bear children. They called her mom and still do to this day. Annie finally tracked me down. I suppose she was taken aback by where we lived, you see, Jodi, my new wife, was of oil money. I didn't know that when we were going out and didn't learn about it until not long before we were married. I still work, along with Jodi, from our business at home, although God knows we don't need the income. It simply gives us something to do.

I didn't hear the knock on the door but heard voices and one gave me chills. I knew Annie had found us. Jodi let her in to the office where I was working and I was face to face with Annie for the first tine in almost 4 years. She looked awful too. Where she had always been just slightly pudgy, she was downright fat. Slovenly, obesely fat.

Over the next few hours all I heard was apologies. We caught up on the kids, they were gone to school, and our lives. She was overwhelmed by our house, 10,000 square feet with 7 bedrooms and 8 baths. Don't blame me, she already owned it! It turned out, Annie had two more kids by Tom, but they had split and that's why she had went looking for me. She cried when I asked why they split and she admitted it was Tom cheating on her again. I guess the enigmatic smile I had on my face was enough for her!

She waited around to see the kids and she was surprised to hear them call Jodi mom and neither recognized her. Afterward, when she left she thanked us and we never saw her again. That was over 6 years ago, the last I knew from a PI, she was a cashier at a grocery store and living in an apartment above it with her, by then, 4 kids. Me? I'm on my way to Spain in a few months on a sheep hunt WITH Jodi, who is one helluva outdoorswoman!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very powerful start.

I'll love it or hate it depending on how it develops.

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
The ultimate insults

Caden's performance as a man and a husband were questioned in a way that most men could not endure. I look forward to your treatment of this dilemma.

Too early for a 5* but I anticipate that you will get us there.

Thanks for sharing your talent and effort.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Contradictory elements...

early on she says:

"To be completely honest there'd been one or two, oh well three, no four times over the past few years when I had to have my hole really filled. Caden never knew. I had to admit none of the guys I tried really did 'it' for me much better than Cayden's little 'twink'."

And yet later on after she cheats with Glenn...

"I went back to my room knowing I had to call Caden. What was I going to do? What was I going to say? I was an honest Injun. I knew I had to tell him."

Why the compulsion to tell him about Glenn, but not about the other times? It is almost like the author forgot about the previous statement and was trying to pawn this off as her first time.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 8 years ago
carvohi, I sure you'll disagree

but the start is nothing but a man hating story. Come on, she fucked him and a couple other guys before she got married. He tapped a couple of chicks too. And the by her own admission she was a whore already. She was all ready a fucking cheater and what is it with you giving every fucking thing away. We split everything 50/50, I even offered to pay for the house for 2 years. Why did you have him volunteer to hold her legs apart so Glen could fuck her. Your getting pretty damn close to being a Matt Monroe disciple.

JounarJounarover 8 years ago

@Huedogg2

Dude, Carvohi can't have a man with any hint of self respect or an once of backbone in one of his stories otherwise his brain would implode. Leaving out even his usual pathetic storytelling of a wife being so fucking brain dead and moronic as to say such hateful things to someone she claims to care about and wonder why he dumped her worthless ass, no one on the receiving end would be anything but the biggest asshole they could be so like fuck would they offer anything except pure spite never mind being the goody two shoes all carvohi's husbands are. As much as I find Matt M's work repugnant, he is way more talented at both writing and storytelling that this author will ever be.

@Drbeamer3333

The worst amateur fanfic sci-fi drivel requires less suspension of disbelief than is required for this authors stories to make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will withhold Judgment

I agree with Dr Beamer's first comment about honesty. She had already been unfaithful four times without telling hubby and now says she has to be honest. Obviously this story is a set up of some kind. It is too hokey to be taken at face value. I assume it is meant to be a satire of this type of story. We will have to wait and see.

anon.1

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Curious

Too early for me to figure out where the clues strewn about will eventually lead. I'm curious enough to stick with it and see what develops for Caden.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
I always am glad to see you post,

and was glad to see this one this morning, though I didn't read it until night time. I went ahead and give you 5 *'s, if for no other reason than to piss off all the naysayers. Of course, my problem is usually with word usage. Not many, but I'm just anal about it. Please proof read better.

Now about wifey. I understand what you said it wasn't going to be a BTB story, and I always respect and look for your plot leads and predictions. But this bitch is so self centered, so condescending, and so cruel, it's a wonder Caden had stayed with her one year, let alone three! Fully understandable why he would move out and serve divorce papers on her. She deserved everything she has to go through, even though she doesn't think she has done anything really wrong. Will be glad to see how it plays out with a reconciliation of sorts. (I'll be more stingy with stars if you don't proof read better!) ROFL!!

OnethirdOnethirdover 8 years ago
Egocentric

A fun start to the story. IMHO every grown woman with some sort of head on her shoulders knows to avoid the size thing if at all possible- the woman is an unaware doofus, but I trust Carhovi to work the story in an entertaining way. Unless there's extreme cruelty and maiming in store... Hope not...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really?

a woman this dumb cannot be real. crawl back into your hole, little wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I find it somewhat difficult to believe a character....

.....that takes her husband so lightly that she has four flings in three years and is so blasé about it she easily enters into the "giant cock" realm and then tells him point blank for the first time what she's doing and that she'll be at it again the next night.

While I know for a fact that there are people out there that are so narcissistic and self important that they could actually behave this way. But not a single one of them is married nor has ever been married for more than two years. They are unable to maintain a marriage. They say they love someone or are in love with someone, but then they behave in a disloyal and dishonorable way toward them and do so at their own whim.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
Some problems

I have to agree with other commenters. She did come off as hard to believe. Why did she feel the need to confess this guy after she kept the rest a secret? Her personality changed in the second half of that chapter. She said she never let him know about her affairs because she didn't want to hurt him, then she blurts this confession out in the most callous way like she didn't care. It didn't make sense to me. After that, she went on to have sex with this guy without a second thought, even after she heard him sobbing on the phone.

I applaud you for trying something different. Unfortunately, cuckold stories only have a few plotlines, and most of them come off as unbelievable. I will finish this series though, because you are a good author.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
Surpirse

You caught me by surprise. I thought this was going to intertwine the cuckold theme and he would learn to accept. I must admit, I do realize this is the first chapter. Anyway, for those who read this type of story inspite of the disclaimer, you got him to serve her. How that is more entertaining, I do not know. You have a unique style. I plan to read more.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 8 years ago
folks this in only chapter 1

this author has a loooooong a proven history of RAAC super wimps and resolved plot conflicts.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aover 8 years ago
Ok, so the wife is a ditz...

But do you really not know women like this? Story seems to be progressing nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

great writing as usual.

Man, you've written her as a cold uncaring selfish girl.

To belittle him about penis size while confessing cheating and to say you cheated because he wasnt endowed/man enough to satisfy you?

Thats cold.

Keep em coming.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
Your First Comments

Revealed too much about the ending. Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cardboard characters

A good precept but the characters dont live. the wife evidently has rocks for brains.

looking4itlooking4itover 8 years ago
Wow

You've managed to create an insanely self-centered, completely out of touch narcissist that puts all SS06 female protagonists to shame. Well done. I couldn't care less about this character if she drowned newborn puppies as a hobby. What, there's more to come? Gee, can't wait to see how she tries to make it his fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm confused.

She had to tell hubby about Glenn because she couldn't bring herself to lie to him, but she never told him about the four other guys because she would never do anything to hurt him.

The others didn't do it for her, but she thought Glenn might? She thought the others must also be "little" guys, but she then says she had experienced the 6 - 8 in variety. That's not small.

Do you even pay attention to what you're writing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
people

Need to seriously chill out.

It's just a story ffs, some of the neanderthals on here have the most tenuous grip on reality.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
As always interesting

but, then I do love fantasy. Oh well, the thing that bothers me is the conflict about honesty. Why did she tell on this one and not on the others? She sounds as if she escaped from an SS06 story!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt whore. She cheated with five different men during the course of their short marriage. What the fuck did she expect? So now she regret's it. Awwweee.

She is not only a cheating cunt but a stupid one also. He did the right thing.

no rating until the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Pleasant read. 3*s . Looks like it may rain today.

Thanks Carvohi .

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Start

Looking forward to your next installment. Thus far the only thing that she seems to be sorry about really is that Caden didn't just "lay down" and accept her "news" and just go on like nothing had happened.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who is the target audience?

I stopped reading at the part where the husband admits that the only way that he can give his wife orgasm is with his tongue.

I haven't done a poll, but I believe that most guys are fine in the dick department. My advice for the author: Aim for a larger target audience than the pathetic pity seeking little weenies. Also Cuck stories get lame if the cucks can't do their jobs and therefore must rely on other men to help them out. There is no injustice, no antagonism to make you want to keep reading. There is just sadness, and pity for the cucks.

carvohicarvohiover 8 years agoAuthor
to the anon 'target audience'

you stopped too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

She can't love him she cheated 4 times before that than tells him how big and exciting his giant dick is and how she's going back for more the next night. What kind of dumb cunt would think that's ok . Would it be ok for her if his said her hole was to loose or her tits were to small or she doesn't like anal so he was gonna find someone else to fill that void. People shouldn't marry if they think something so major will be a problem in their marriage. Your spouse is a whole package of body and mind not just a dick or tits and ass.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
gave you a 5 for your effort ansd story content.

and to help offset the asshole annony vote. This bobble fat hates everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wimp

I didn't read this, but since ALL carvohi's stories end the same way you still get 1* for your wimpiness.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

good LW story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So boring

This is a site for SEX stories -- not for wannabe novelists. zzzzzzzzzzzz

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years agoAuthor
To the anon "So Boring"

About sex stories...

You've picked the wrong genre. This is the 'Loving Wives' sector, and it's a little different over here. Try somewhere else, and you'll get what you're looking for.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Writing is good.

But this whore is fucking stupid and I hate cuck stories.

This isn't a cuck story yet, but close.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story and as usual trolls !!!

A sexy and well written story. Thank you for submitting it,

As usual the haters are out, why do they read stories in this category ?

Maybe they get off on it then rant, oh well, please keep writing. I loved it.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Good Start

Excellent beginning. Could go several different ways. I like that.

Danger09Danger09about 7 years ago
Why did she marry him?

How can this cum slut claim she loves him "unquestioningly"? His penis size was in question. I'm trying to figure out why did she marry him knowing full well he had a tiny dick and she wasn't going to stay faithful? It just makes no sense. To love a person "unquestioningly" is to love EVERYTHING about them --his tiny penis included. I also didn't care for the sluts disrepectful attitude. Continuously telling the man he has a small dick over and over and over agin isn't showing love or respect for him. This slut never once thought it might not be his dick that's too tiny --but her pussy that's too loose and worn the fuck out from these 12" cocks she was accustomed to. I'm not liking the weak husband. He needs to stop crying and count his blessings. This slut didn't even wait 7 years only waited 3years before her twat started pulsating over a penis that wasn't attached to her hubby. I don't understand why he married her knowing she had no intention of staying faithful? It just makes no sense. Why put yourself through that knowing the outcome was going to hurt you?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

Regarding the previous comment, why would HE marry her? As soon as she started with the comments he should have been gone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My wife's ex had a big dick...

..strike that, a huge dick. Mine is big but his, according to my wife, was very very large. Not only that he popped her cherry with it and pounded her for a couple years.

We married after he cheated and she went on the market. I'd known her forever, even went out a few times, but that was while her cherry was intact.

The first few years were good but the fly in the ointment was Tom's cock dipping into my wife's ointment when a truck broke down where I worked and we were sent home early. The grunting was coming from the spare room and that's where I found she wasn't lying about his cock. I'm about 7 1/2" and pretty thick, but what he was pummeling her pussy with, looked like it should be used during baseball season.

My bags were packed and I was going through the living room when they both happened to walk out of the spare room, naked. Jody screamed, started to hide, and then realized what I was carrying. She chased me to the door, begging me not to leave. Once she realized she would be outside naked if she continued to hold on, she let me go.

Emails, texts and phone messages inundated me. Rather than answer, I had her served at work. That didn't go over well with our friends, her family or even mine. "Can't you work it out?" Fuck no! She obviously had too much worked into her.

Now years later, I barely speak with my family and the last time I stopped by this past Christmas, they had invited Jody. When I walked in and she was helping my mom in the kitchen, I walked out. They made their choice and I'm done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Paying the mortgage for two years

Why? Why would offer to do that?

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
just a little indiscretion

Got me hooked.Don't know if it is just me, but I find your style in this story somewhat humorous as well as entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really!

What a dumb cunt! She emasculates him with her description of her fling and she still thinks she can continue to control him?! She's "honest injun ", so what about her secret earlier four fucks? She's too disrespectful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
lol should i vote on what I'm certain is coming or as a stand alone

One thinks.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dumb

Another stupid LW. Maybe an author of Jedd's ability can clean this up and rehabilitate this bitch. He promises no burn or no RAAC, so we'll see I like the short chapters, but I still skim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wanting a little more

We, my wife and I read these stories together. Usually we find ourselves.with many stops during our late night readings having different thoughts, but not with this story. My wife first thought before they married the wife should of been less general taking out the "maybe in the future I will want more" of her conversation with her future husband and just say she would want more and he did not have that bonus during sex to the extent she liked. Of course the future wife would of if she were honestly in love built this man's strengths up to him, possible only if she were convinced these strengths would be enough to overcome the shortage in her own mind if he could not commit to the ineviable, if not that should of been the end of any possible marriage. Maybe the husband as long as his wife always respected him and his feelings first, and every time, all the time, with her having desire to be dicreet first for her husband this could of been their thing on a certain night a month or however her husband felt more emotionally secure.

As for him, this future husband was already in denial before they were married, this wasn't a coincidence, or an unlucky draw of the straw, but it was going to eventually happen. He should of ended the relationship or negotiated with his future wife what it would take for both of them to benefit fully and still be free of jealously or insecurity.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

I hate that selfish bitch even more this time through. She just had to run it in. To hell with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm tired of anatomically ignorant old fuck authors

writing this crap. I'm considerably bigger than average, and it is a fucking liability most of the time no matter how careful I am. If Caden was three inches hard he could hit every fucking nerve ending that is relevant to making any woman cum...and he wouldn't have to worry about her tearing or being in pain because her cervix is being hit. Faggots have a "big dick" fetish, and I guess most of the authors here do too. BTW, in the real world a guy who has a horse sized cock like "Glen" can almost never get fully hard for physiological reasons. Women like "hard" better than big.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Cake??

She wanted her cake and eat it too... Glad Caden has some balls at least!!?

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Mistakes were made...

Feeling like I might have made a mistake too... reading this, that is.

Why so maudlin, obvious and shallow?

The plot is so bloody obvious.

Wish the author had been hit over the head with the 'originality' hammer

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When you cheat...you will pay the price.......

When he found out what his wife did...the guy with the little dick turned out to have one great big pair of Balls...you have to love this guy...her dumped her...and for once we got to see some of what the dip shit wife went through....yeaaaaaaaa......

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 3 years ago

My god, how could she be so cruel in her pet names for his dick. What kind of woman would say such things? Anon anatomical below is sort of correct about penis size. I had a boyfriend in college with a big one (just under 8") and awesome for holding and playing with but intercourse was a job. I mean you couldn't just decide at the spur of the moment to have sex, I actually would have to be really in the mood and have my mind "psyched up" in order for penetration. And (god I hope this is ok to say here) I like to be fucked hard and his dick was too big and it would hurt...really hurt. So, that said, we didn't have sex that much and I ended up breaking it off (the relationship not his thing :) But big ones are great to look at and play with and oral sex was great but don't put that thing in me. LOL..oh my.

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

It took him 3 years to grow a set. But he finally did. And wifey must be sa complete idiot, from the get go.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

The author said they'll reconcile. Why really?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

What did she think would happen? She humiliated him. He should probably have backed out before they married, when she told him she would need more on occasion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She sure was a stupid person.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Well I'll admit you sure wrote one truly over the top wife.

Instead of trying to get the readers pissed at her for fucking around and using your writing skills you wrote the typical manipulative LW template wife.....because she was about as real a MENSA Trump supporter.

I tend to like some of your stuff but this was just fucking lame. This ranked up there with the dumb assed husbands in the 1st story submitted by retread cuck authors. I'll try chapter 2 but I honestly dont think you put any more effort into that than you did this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would have left her the minute she started making fun of my penis... you seem to dress all you male characters in panty hose and dresses... they just whimp out, cry, and crawl away from their pain like a wounded rabbit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"All men are scum" says the adulterer who's spent her marriage complaining about her husband's tool.

What a prize! /sarcasm

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
A

Truly sad story because of a fallacy, I could fell his pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
this makes sense

and the author definitely isn't a moron.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He offered to pay 2 yrs on the mortgage? F you Carvohi

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting story. Not sure how small Caden is. But the guy with a 12 inch penis is basically a unicorn, it is that rare. Look at any of the penis size calculators or studies on the Internet. Average across all races is 5.1 to 5.5 inches when erect across many large scale studies. Black men average about 1 inch higher. But the Gaussian distribution for penis length (and separately girth) is quite narrow. Typical standard deviations are like 0.78 to 0.9 inches for length based on ethnicity. So a 12 inch penis is like more than five or six sigma above the average. If you look at a one sided probability table that is like less than 1 in a million (actually way less). So what are the odds the wife in this story just happens to run into a guy with a 12 inch penis? Practically the same as winning the lottery, yet on this site in LW stories, it hapoens all the time becaude hey it is fiction, right?. Even if she was the school bike at college, it is unlikely she ever had anything over 8 inches, let alone 9 inches. Many women tend to boost the length in their mind when they see it, and it is nonlinear. Meaning a 6 inch penis is maybe 6.5 in appearance (not when measured of course correctly), a 7 inch is appears to be an 8, and 8 becomes a 10, a 9 becomes over 11, etc. Also there is zero way that a normal woman gets close to having all of a 10 inch penis in her vaginal tract, let alone 12. The myth of busting through the cervix is a just that a myth. A healthy cervix is very tight. Sperm gets through, but not mechanical objects. If you have any reasonable exual experience, I am sure you have explored a woman's vagina with your fingers. If you have fingers that are not too short, you can massage and touch the cervix. I touch my wife's easiky with my index and middle finger. She loves it being stroked. Anyways it is easy to find. If you felt one then you will know nothing gets in there. Certainlynot a penis lol. Yes when pregnant, hormones make is stretch but it is a shield during normal intercourse. So yes if you are reaosnably above average and depending on the position and angle, you can tap that cervix and touch it with your penis during intercourse. But like 40% of women do not like their cervix being hit, and even fewer like it being battered unless highly aroused. If you are well endowed, say 8 inches, you can position, so you graze the cervix and go back a bit further to the side of the cervix into some of the fornices (look up the term on the web). Fornices are often those spots that women will say they have never been touched before. For some women they are as powerful (or even more so) than the G-spot for good sensations and they lose their minds (my wife does and she is definitely multi orgasmic). Beyond that length, it just isn't going to fit in unless the woman has an abnormally long vaginal tract when aroused (rare). Women do not stretch their vaginal tracts more than a tiny bit in lenght no matter how much "training" they do. Instead they desensitize pain when the cervix is hammered (a la a pornstar). They can however stretch in girth. They can stretch a LOT in girth with practice and arousal and foreplay. But, and this is important, there is not much correlation between penis length and penis girth. There is some but not much. So there are guys packing 10 inches in length with a slightly above average girth. The LW story trope of a guy packing 12 inches of meat the thickness of a V-8 can is laughable. There are probably less than 10 people walking the planet like that at any give time and that is with today's global population.. Personally I find it funny thinking of a guy walking around with average girth and packing 11 inches. Lol. Porn is make believe. Camera angles, staged production, etc. Peter North, the legend is 8 inches (but thick) despite what his publicists will say. Lexington Steele is 9.5 inches (though that is post surgery and it isn't always fully erect on screen). Yeah ok John Holmes was a freak. Noted but he was just over 10 inches probably. Mandingo is estimated to be at most 10 inches by comparing to other objects on screen. But they all report huge penis sizes so the viewers get off on the sex being displayed. Now a woman with practice can take a lot of width (fisting anyone?) and can also take a lot of length in her backdoor with experience. But the vaginal tract of a woman is between 4 to 10 inches, less when not aroused. Most are in between those extremes and their is some dependency based on ethnicity. So not sure what Caden's prnis size is like. She certainly thinks it is small. She decides him all the time. If this was in the real world she thought she had a 12 inch lover for her time in NY (lolz btw at 10 inches flaccid, that is hilarious), but it was big enough that she had sex that got her off mentally, because in terms of the physical she was experiencing a lot of pain. Of course she killed her marriage. She had wanted him upfront but had already cheated four other times. And this time she shared her "religious" experience with Glenn, snd tossed it into her husband's face, all the time deciding her husband. She even tells him straight out how much better it was and hoe much bigger her orgasms, even though from her perspective, she did not have anything like that. It was more that she was a size queen, who had a craving for a big c$ck, and though she admits later it was actually quite painful, she had to do it. Umm whatever. Caden had no choice but to leave. She had no respect for him and had killed all sexual.confidence in himself. Good but sad story. Why she chose to tell.him all about it is befiddling and her thinking that Caden would easily forgive her and it was just silly, shows that she doesn't know much about the male portion of the species, including her husband. Orgasms are in the mind. I guarantee that an extra 20 minutes if foreplay and some role-playing, will make a woman come more intensely on a six inch penis (of at least avergae lengh) than an 8 inch guy who is a selfish liver and pumps and dumps. And tasso a huge point is love and sexual attraction for your mate and the pleasure you give each other. That is heady stuff. Learning what each partner likes, exploring, pushing boundaries, sometimes f$cking, sometimes making love, bringing attention, focus and passion to your lover. All of that is a huge plus inches couple are sexually active, in love, and no physical impediments duentomage, injury or disease. Orgasms are largely in the mind. In this wife's case, her mind was set up like a size queen, not about being with her husband, the supposed love of her life. Sad. Note, while I don't at all condone cheating, and she did plenty, if she was so keen and obsessed with a big penis, she coukd have experienced it with Glenn and NOT told her husband. She thought Caden would not be upset for.some delusional reason and she was on some intoxicated high getting to fulfill her sexual fantasy so she told him the gory details, including overinflating the experience, for reasons she doesn't even understand in hindsight. Maybe she thought he would get off on it and give her license to hunt? Dunno. In reality this was the fifth time she cheated. Maybe had she kept quiet and with some introspection afterwards realized how painful it was and how much more she appreciates making love with Caden, maybe (though unlikely) she woukd have stopped for her big penis quest. However, given her delusional thinking, she killed her marriage. Game over.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She cheated with five guys in three years of marriage. Wtf? She Amy have thought she loved Cafen, but she either didn't or loved herself more. Her decision to tell him about Glenn (the mythical huge c$ck wielder in LW stories) and how great it was (even though in her own mind she thinks about how much it hurt and how at the end it wasn't as pleasurable) and throughly emasculated Caden and then says she is doing it again! Her size fetish blew up her marriage but easier to do when already a deceitful cheater. Glad Caden got away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories