Cadillac Pussy

Story Info
Husband and wife plus a stud.
1.3k words
3.93
22.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Umanual
Umanual
13 Followers

Somewhere in our early forties, my wife and I got involved in the swinging lifestyle. We started off swapping with other couples for same room fun. Albeit new and somewhat exciting, neither of us were experiencing anything that rocked our worlds. For the most part, it seemed that either the guy was a fit, or the gal was a fit, to our sexual appetites, but very seldom did both partners fit into our niche. There was one professional couple that were great fun, but it was a one-night deal while on vacation, never to be seen again.

We were losing interest in swinging when we received "mail" on our AFF account from a single man. I was working when my wife went online and discovered his mail, she read his message and then looked up his account profile. She liked what she saw, and his message struck a chord within my wife, she was interested.

His name was Darcy. He lived in Calgary, six hours away. He was a tall handsome man with reddish blond hair, he was built strong with a muscular build from hard work rather than a gym physic. He asked if we would be interested in, or consider a MFM scenario with him... He was eight years younger than us, well endowed, cut, and claimed to have stamina -- this piqued Julie's interest....

When I got home, my wife updated me on the message, and we discussed the implications, we reviewed his profile and set out to reply to him. Over the course of the next few days we became familiar with Darcy, his desires, likes, dislikes, etc. Julie was clearly attracted to him; he communicated well, with respect. She was starting to fantasize about him during our lovemaking sessions... It was time to make it happen or move on. We decided to give it a try.

We made plans and set up a meet at a pub in Calgary. As I said, it was raining hard as we walked into the pub. My wife has firm nipples that stand out when chilled and or damp; her lights were on bright when we recognized Darcy and walked over to his booth. After an hour of small talk and getting familiar, we were comfortable and eager to proceed. Darcy followed us to our previously booked hotel.

Once inside the room I went to our fridge and removed and opened a bottle of wine. While pouring us each a glass they met up in the center of the room and started passionately kissing while letting their hands explore each other's body. I sat back and observed quietly as the heat built up between them and their clothes started to come off.

They were mostly naked, still kissing and caressing each other as they lay on the bed. I continued to be silent and enjoy the scene from my nearby chair.

Julie wasted no time in getting her lips around Darcy's growing cock while he was deep into lapping at her pussy while she was laying over him in a 69. Then Darcy rolled her over onto her back and came up to kiss her again, he was hard, and she was wet. He pushed her legs up and back onto her chest, lined up his big hard cock and proceeded to slid into Julie's Cadillac pussy. They got right into a good tempo and were working up a sweat...

Meanwhile, I had finished a few glasses of wine and was now stripped down and anxious to join the party. Julie motioned me to come close, we kissed while she reached out to grab my swollen cock, she brought it to her lips and licked me while Darcy was going to town in her pussy, good old ball slapping deep fucking action, which she loves. Julie is multi-orgasmic and a squirter -- and she was getting warmed up.

I suggested a position change; I suggested the doggy position which would allow me to lick her clit while Darcy pounded into her. She responded quickly as soon as my tongue made contact with her clit, or course with Darcy's large cock pounding and my tongue on her clit she went into a series of back to back orgasm's which pushed Darcy over the top. He grunted and moaned as he unloaded deep into her. Darcy slowed his thrusting pace, but never stopped. His cum was getting churned and smeared along the length of his cock and her pussy lips, and I had a front-row view.

Darcy slowly pulled out as his cock was softening, it fell onto my face, so I arched back a bit and picked up his cock in my mouth to give it a good licking. When I looked back at Julie's pussy some pearly drops of semen were seeping out of her, I let Darcy take a break while I cleaned up Julie's creampie. After giving her one more orgasm it was now my turn to ride and slide in her Cadillac pussy.

I pounded her pussy in all the ways I know she likes and stopped short of cumming after about 20 minutes. I must say, guys, if you have never fucked your wife when her pussy is full of another man's cum, you have no idea what you are missing. Darcy was soon back at the bedside, refreshed from some wine and good to go again with a fresh hard-on. I stepped aside and let him back in.

We had got to the room at 10pm, it was now after midnight. We tag teamed Julie for two more hours. At around 2 am Julie got up and went to the bathroom for a shower to freshen up, while she was in the shower Darcy came over to me while sitting on the bed, his cock was semi hard as he moved in and placed his cock tip on my lips. I took him into my mouth. Darcy put a hand behind my head and started slowly but firmly sliding his hardening cock into my and down my throat. I massaged his balls while he pumped his now hard cock into my throat with a steady rhythm... Darcy held my head firm and plunged into my throat and held still while he pumped his load directly into my throat..., he was pulling out his soft cock when Julie came back into the room and announced she was ready for one big finale. I licked up the dribble of cum on my lips and stood up to embrace Julie.

She instructed me to lie down on the bed. She then moved into reverse cowgirl and slid back and down onto my hard cock. After riding my big cock for a few minutes, she instructed Darcy, who was standing beside the bed slowly stroking himself, to straddle my body and slide in for some back door action. Julie held still while Darcy got into position. Julie reached behind and guided his hard cock up against her sphincter, there was copious amounts of cum in the area such that lube was not required. He took his time and was soon gliding in and out of her ass. I could feel his cock sliding along mine, Julie started thrusting her hips down onto me in time with Darcy's forward thrusts.

Julie had had many orgasms already, but the magical squirt moment was pending. She was going wild; animal instincts took over... Her orgasm was building, and it came with a flood as she shuddered and shook; my crotch area was soaked. I was over the top and lost my control, blowing deep in her pussy while Darcy pumped his cum deep into her ass!! We collapsed on the bed and rolled into a spooning cuddle position. We fell asleep for a few hours, I awakened from the rocking motion behind me as Darcy was once again balls deep in her, when he was done she rolled over onto me and quickly succeeded in relieving me of another load.

All in all a fun night. Darcy was a machine... He came no less than five times in Julie and once in my mouth. He can cum all night, just needs 10 or 15 minutes to recharge. The room smelt of sex and cum... Without a doubt, the most erotic fun we ever experienced. Threesomes are the best!!

Umanual
Umanual
13 Followers