All Comments on 'Cadillac Pussy'

by Umanual

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one word..........CRAP.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I saw that you had zero followers after 5 published stories and would normally have given it a pass. A GOOD writer would have at least 10 followers per story, But, I did start into it and found that your writing skills are superb. Scarcely a single gaff, and paced nicely. I was enjoying the read until WHAMMO the guy starts messing with the other guy's cock. What a downer. I just skipped through the rest. I think that sort of thing is what costs you your following. They say at most 10% of the male population is into other men, and over 80% of the readers on here are men. The 10% are probably not reading in Loving Wives. Most of the other 90% are not only disinterested but in fact strongly opposed to the very notion. My strong suggestion is that you avoid those occurrences, or at least post them in the appropriate section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure I would like the idea of my wife having fantasy about another man when I have sex with her. I see how they swap and share but when she was with me it should be about me and no one else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cadillac ?, no she is just a rusting old banger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one star

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course 26thNCuck would approve this garbage. 1* hated it. Aren't you going to troll the higher scoring stories that you don't approve of?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That red neck 26thNCuck approved another cuck story. He must have been shot in the head and remained brainless. Isn't that right bitch? Read his bio, he left the gender out, must be an IT.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The Cuck Whisper, as with most LW readers, draws the line at gay male activities in his porn stories. That's one of the reasons for which I like him. My chief bitch, 26thNCuck has no limit to his twisted, thieving, idiocy.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

You rank up there with Richard Pryor as far as making me laugh goes.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

We were losing interest in swinging

Like every other worthless closeted gay male trying to toss a smoke screen across their pathetically bad stories.

Congratz you wrote the same story a hundred other cock hungry dudes have previously.

And you know a story truly sucks when NCuck rubs one out to it. You kids really need your own category here at Literotic..the Living in Denial stories section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category. Poor story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Umanual folks are kinda tough on you. Nothing wrong with your stoies. A little something for everyone. The MFM goes on a bit, but there is some reality in this fantacy. one of my wife's long time friends and I enjoy licking her clit while the other fucks her. We do not suck each other, but we both do cleanup duty. No anal. We have tried double vaginal with not luck. Too painful for her. The PCH story also had an air of truth. I once helped a fellow with a broken derailer on his road bike get back to his car. Did not get a blowjob but he did buy me lunch.

MyAthenaMyAthenaover 2 years ago

What’s with the scorn in the comment section all of a sudden? I enjoyed your gay males and loving wife stories. Threesomes are way hotter if the guys also appreciate each other. Straight guys and gold star gays who cannot handle that: move the fuck on to some stories you like and leave us bisexuals alone. Pls write more - your stories are short, but well written and hot!

kcanukkcanukalmost 2 years ago

Great experience. I love hearing about the true adventures of others! Thank you for the detail in the telling!

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That was really fkn hot ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUmanual@Umanual
Just your average horny guy here, bi sexual, married. Pretty much always horny. I enjoy reading these stories on Lit. I have a few of my own on here. Bi some standards I would be considered kinky, by others, I am probably rather vanilla... lol. Drop me line of you want to ch...