Cafe Lactate

Story Info
One large iced macchiato with...milk.
2.2k words
4.58
9.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned into the parking lot and got out of my car. There was this new coffee shop that opened up in town called "Crème au Café". Its not very regular of me to get coffee from other places but I was willing to try it out since my one friend suggested it to me, all be it eagerly. I walked in and, to my surprise, there were very few people there. I expected it to be a little more packed than this, but I guess I shouldn't be that amazed: this is a benefit of my sleep schedule.

Two people are in front of me as I wait in line. The interior design of the place reminded me of the time I went to Paris and drank at a coffee shop there; the coffee there was fairly strong. Looking above me, I see the menu. It was a chalkboard that someone had wrote very neat cursive on depicting the items they had. I continued to stare at the sign as I moved up in the line.

"Hello," I hear a voice greet me. I look down and was shocked by what I saw. It was a beautiful brunette with big, bouncy, round tits. They looked like they take up all the room in my hands. "Welcome to Crème au Café. What can I get you?" She asks sweetly. I stare before shaking my head to snap myself out of it.

"Hey, c-can I get a iced white coffee?" I reply.

"Alright, what kind of milk would you like?" She asks.

I open my mouth to speak as my eyes drift down to her chest. "Can I have...breast milk--- ugh!" I say without thinking.

"What?" She says, confused.

"I mean breast milk, I mean breast milk, I mean breast milk, I mean breast milk, I mean..." I say frantically. She giggles at me and I put my head in my hands. "Uhhh, I'm so sorry," I apologize.

"It's quite alright." She reassures. "You know, there is a special milk that we make in house. Would you like to try it?" She asks, shyly.

"Yes, thank you very much. I'll take it," I say hastefully.

"Alright, your coffee will be out shortly," She says, walking away smiling. I sit down at a table and bang my head against it. I felt stupid: I couldn't have contained myself for a few minutes. But I see now why my friend told me to come here. A few minutes go by and she comes back with a slightly red and sweaty face, a ruffled shirt, and a coffee cup in her hands. "H-here you go, s-sir," She says.

"Thank you," I say, taking a sip. It tasted amazing; the milk was very creamy and smooth. The coffee itself wasn't too bitter as I thought it would be and---paired with the milk---it was overall sweet. "Wow, this is good," I admit, taking another sip.

"R-Really?" She asks.

"Yeah!" I respond. "Oh, and sorry about earlier,"

"Its ok, I get that kind of response a lot from guys that come here." She says.

"Hey, what's your name?" I ask.

"Samantha. But my friends call me Sam." Sam replies.

"Well, Sam, I hope you have a wonderful day." I say, smiling.

After that day, I've regularly visited Crème au Café. I've gotten to really know Sam and we generally became good friends. But after a while, I started getting curious to how she made my coffee and why it looked like she had just got into a petty fight. So one day I decided to do an investigation.

I pull into the parking lot and hastily made my way inside. I made sure to get there as early as I can so no-one would be there. I open the door and---like I planned---there was no-one there. No-one except Sam. "Hey, Gene. You're here earlier than usual," Sam says.

"Yeah, I'm trying to get into the habit of getting up earlier," I fibbed.

"So do you want your regular?" She asks.

"Yes please," I respond. She nods and walks through a double door. I scan the room to make sure no-one will see what I was going to do. I slipped behind the counter and quietly tip-toe my way to the circular window that peers inside the kitchen. I see Sam fill a cup up with ice and bring it to the coffee machine. Nothing out of the ordinary was happening yet; this was just how iced coffee was made. She fills the cup halfway with coffee before stopping. This was it---time to see where this "special milk" came from.

I was surprised when she took off her barista apron and started to unbutton her shirt. 'Holy smokes! What the hell is she doing?' I thought. What kind of person needs to take off their shirt to make coffee? She opens up her shirt to reveal her naked breasts. 'And she doesn't wear a bra!' I thought. Sam begins to fondle her breasts and moans softly from it. Her fingers wrapped around her nipples before squeezing them; causing her to moan more. White liquid comes out of her tits and fills the cup. It was then where I realized---she has been serving me her own milk for months. And I enjoyed it!

I didn't know what to think, but a part of me did. I felt my dick form a tent in my pants as I continued to watch Sam milk herself into my cup of coffee. I felt like the scum of the Earth for watching this, but something about seeing her moan and fondle her tits made me really horny. I felt like I needed to do something---anything! I backed away from the door but tripped over my feet.

"Oh Shit!" I yelled. I fell backwards and hit the floor with the back of my head. It hurt like hell and it seems like Sam heard it as she rushed out the door; loosely buttoning her shirt.

"Are you ok?" Sam asks, looking at me on the floor.

"Yeah, aaah," I groan while rubbing my head. Sam's face turns red as she looks away from me.

"You saw me, didn't you," She says.

"I...I...yes, what gave it away?" I asked, embarrassed. She points down to my pants and to my "tent". "Ooh. I fucked up again, didn't I? Dammit. I'll...I'll just go," I said trying to get up. Instead, she pushes back to the ground and sits on top of me.

"N-no, stay. I have a confession to make," She says. I looked at her confused; she has never acted this way before. Sam takes a deep breath before looking at me. "I've been serving you my own breast milk---which I think you figured out---but I also have been pleasuring myself with the image of you drinking my milk. I need you, Gene. I need you to love me. I want us to be together," She confesses, putting her hands on the sides of my head. She pulls her head to mine and began kissing me. I didn't know how to process this, but I was loving it. I let her tongue into my mouth as we started to taste each other. I instinctively grab her waist and slowly pull her toward me. We seperate with a bridge of salvia between us. Sam smiles warmly at me which turns me on more.

"Here, have taste of me," She said, undoing the button on her shirt. She opens up her shirt, revealing her big, bountiful breasts. I stared at them as she wiggles her chest causing her breasts to slosh around. It felt like she was hypnotizing me and it was working. I grabbed her tits with both hands and massaged them. They were plump and very soft. "Hmm," Sam moans. I brought one close to my face; staring at it before bringing it into my mouth. I licked all around her nipple while gently sucking on it. "Mmmm, just like that. Ooh," Sam moaned. Milk began dripping onto my tongue and I began drinking it. With my other hand, I groped and fondle her left breast; pinching her nipple and making milk leak over my hand.

"Yes, Gene. Aah. Treat me like your precious cow and milk me every day! I will alway give it to you, no matter what! Auh!" Sam exclaimed. I furiously drank her milk and suck in her erect nipple; I wanted her to feel amazing and I was determined. She suddenly pulls me away from her tit and look at her with confused. "I think it's only fair that I get to drink your milk as well," She says, sexually. She slides her hand my side until she reaches my crotch. Sam rubs my erection through my pants before unzipping them and letting my dick spring out. She gasped at my size. "Woah. You're so big. Hehe, I'll make sure to take it all the way in," She giggles. She starts licking my cock up and down before putting it in her mouth.

"Hmm," She moans. She bobbed her head up and down; with every bob, she went further down my dick.

"Holy hell. That feels so good," I moan. She moved all to the base of my cock; gagging before coming up and going back down. 'Jesus. This is amazing. I don't want it to stop. Although,' I thought. I move my hand to the side of her face to get her attention. "Use your milk tankers for me, Ok?" I command her. She looks at me with her beautiful eyes and nodded. Coming off my dick, she pushes her giant tits in front off her; sticking my dick in between them. She starts moving them around which felt like nothing I've ever felt before.

"Ooh. I like the look of this. I just love seeing the tip of your hose popping out of my cleavage. Aaaa," Sam says, sticking her tongue and licking the head. Soon she started sucking on my dick through her tits; her whole jaw line was pushed into her cleavage.

"urh, Sam. I'm gonna cum," I moaned. I was nearing my breaking point; I couldn't take it anymore. She released my cock and stuck her tongue while jerking me off. I groaned while I spray my sticky load all over her tongue. She continued to milk out all of my cum before taking it in her mouth and cleaning off my dick.

She releases me and swallows all my cum. "Mmmm. Your milk tastes even better than mine," Sam jokes. I'm left breathing hard on the floor; this may have been one of the weirdest hook-ups I've ever had. She stares intently at my cock as it twitches. "Your still hard? Hehe. So, you wanna go for a round 2?" She asks. I stare at her body while nodding. She giggles while undoing her pants. She removes both her pants and her panties in one fell swoop, revealing her pussy. She had her bush in the shape of a tear-drop while the rest of her crotch was smooth shave. She positions herself right above of my dick. Sam reaches down and slowly guides my cock toward her pussy. She makes sure to push it in slowly so she could get used to my size. Then, in one swift motion, she sits all the way down on it.

"Guaah!" She moans. She gradually lifted herself up before to ride me. "Aah! Aaah! Eeee!" She exclaimed. She felt so tight around me, it was incredible. I began bucking my hips into her as she came down; causing my dick to drive further into her. "Aaah! It feels...so good!" She moaned.

I looked at her face; she was so lost in this that her eyes were staring at the ceiling. It was then I decided I wanted to be in control. I push her over until her back laid flat against the floor and lift her legs above her head. Before she could even process what happened, I grabbed by the back of her neck and whispered into her ear. "I'm taking charge here," I said.

"Yes, Gene," She said, submissively.

"No. Call me Master," I said, looking at her.

"Yes, Master," She corrected. I then thrust into her pussy; causing her to moan. My thrusts take my cock all the way into her womb. "Ah! Aaah! Hahaa!" She moaned. Her face was the icing on the cake which added fuel to the fire. "Keep going, Master. Keep penetrating my womb with you big cock," She begged.

My balls started boil and churn. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I concluded that I would have fun with it. "Tell me what you want," I demanded.

"I want you fill my pussy with you milk!" Sam exclaimed. With a final thrust, I fill her with my cum. She screams like a banshee as I give her my cream.

I remove my dick from her and my cum reaches her exit. "Keep it in," I say, looking at her. She quickly covers her hole, stopping it from leaking out. I help her up and we both get dressed as some cars start pulling up.

"Thank you, Gene. I still have to get some work done," Sam says putting her barista apron back on.

"Alright then, how about after your shift I pick you up and take you back to my place," I offered.

"That sounds great," She replied, smiling at me.

"I'll see you later then..." I move close to her and whisper in her ear. "...my precious cow." I finish while slapping her ass. She whimpers happily as I walk out of the cafe.

One of the best coffee shops I have ever been to. Would recommend.