Cafeteria Vibe Pt. 01

Story Info
Lost remote to vibrator leads to an interesting lunch break.
854 words
4.34
18.4k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coy74
coy74
7 Followers

As you enter the newly re-opened cafeteria during your work break, you notice a white plastic, somewhat egg-shaped object laying on the floor. You pick it up and notice that it has a few buttons on it. You decide you will turn it into the reception desk for lost and found after your break. You order your food and as you wait for it to be prepared, your curiosity gets the better of you and you inspect the remote-looking device more closely to see if you can figure out what it is a remote for. It has a power-on button and a couple of slider switches that move up and down. There are no logos or product labels of any kind. It has a soft, almost velvet texture to it giving it a quality feel. This doesn't look like it would be a cheap item in a store.

You move one of the sliders up a little and press the power button to see what it does. You hear a soft yelp from across the room and look up to see a girl eating her lunch has dropped her fork. She is looking down on the floor between her legs like she dropped something else and then looks around at everyone else looking at her after her sudden reaction.

You look back down at the remote and slide the other switch up slowly. The girl across the room gives another sharp little squeaky noise and brings her hand up to her mouth as a rosy blush flushes her otherwise creamy toned cheeks pink. It is beginning to dawn on you as to what the remote is for and to whom it belongs.

Your hand holding the remote slips under the table and your other hand covers your mouth to hide the wicked smile on it. Pretending to look down at your phone laying on the table, you peak up at the pretty girl and continue your sexual torment. You see her clench her legs together under the table and one hand goes down to press at the top of her legs. She looks back up and slowly scans the room clearly wondering if the culprit is present. You notice her gaze settle on you for just a moment before continuing on her search. She looks to be about to stand up when you shoot one of the sliders up higher and she immediately plops back down into her seat.

Her eyes close and her eyebrows knit together as she takes a look of intense concentration. You experiment with the sliders trying different patterns trying not to push them up too high too soon. You are enjoying this and you want to milk it for all you can. It is very exciting to anonymously pleasure this sexy girl in public. Perhaps you can make her cum right here in front of everyone. Will she cry out and bring everyone's attention back to her as she reaches climax? You sincerely hope so!

You notice her breathing getting faster as her chest is rising and falling with greater rapidity. Too bad you were not sitting closer to see if she is making any soft noises. You gradually work the sliders higher to the top making them pulse by sliding them up and down quickly. You idly wonder why there are two and how they are different. You try to give them both equal attention as you are uncertain, working them in opposite directions, counterpoint to each other.

You finally decide to go for broke and push the sliders all the way to the top leaving them there for a second or so before bringing them back down. You continue this until you notice your sexy anonymous companion begin to shudder in a telling way before slumping gently to the side. You slide the switches down to the bottom and press the power button finally giving the poor girl a break. You watch her closely as your concern grows that you might have gone too far. As she begins to stir, you feel a wave of relief wash over you. She looks down between her legs again and then clenches her legs tightly together. It seems she may have a bit of a moisture problem down there.

She picks up her wadded napkin and sets it back down again. She looks over at the dispenser but it is too far away to get to unnoticed. You decide to take pity on her as it was, after all, you that got her into this mess; at least partially. You put your phone away and walk to the front to pick up your to-go order and grab some extra napkins. On your way out, you stop near her setting the remote down with the napkins over it.

"The atmosphere in this place seems to have improved. It has a nice sexy vibe to it now."

You walk towards the exit looking over your shoulder, back at her bewildered expression as she picks up the napkins and notices the remote under them. You smile happily as you walk out the door.

coy74
coy74
7 Followers