Cafeteria Vibe Pt. 02

Story Info
The cafeteria vibe girl is back and wants more.
792 words
4.51
10.8k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coy74
coy74
8 Followers

You order your food and take a seat in your regular spot to enjoy it. You are lost in your own thoughts when you feel someone brush near you. Looking up, you see the rear profile of an attractive girl walking towards the front of the canteen to order food. Looking back down, you see the familiar-looking remote sitting next to you with a small sticky note on it with one word, 'Again?'.

You quickly look back up and see the remote vibe girl looking back at you with an amused smile on her face. Your eyebrows lift up in a look of surprise that slowly morphs into a lopsided grin. You purse your lips as you watch her delicate features pick up a banana and after paying, sits down where she can watch you from across the room. She begins to slowly peel the still somewhat green banana and as she does so, you press the power button on the remote and bump both sliders up to a one. She jumps almost imperceptibly as she is obviously expecting your actions.

She slowly wraps her mouth around the tip of the banana and just sucks on it lightly as her eyes close so she can focus on the vibration down in her panties, you imagine. You give her a little more to think about as you begin to slowly rock the sliders between a one and a three in alternating movements. She bites off the tip of the banana and opens her eyes smiling at you as she chews. She slowly licks her lips in a somewhat suggestive way and then puts more of the banana in her mouth where she just holds it and looks intently at you.

She slowly nods her head as if to tell you she is ready for more. You slide your fingers higher and begin to pulse both sliders up and down in unison going between a three and five. She takes a deep breath as she bites off the next section of the banana. You can see her small chest begin to heave faster making her shirt move in a rather attractive manner. She closes her eyes once more and they clench lightly together almost as if she is trying to focus on not getting too excited too quickly. She seems to be battling with herself trying to enjoy the experience without rushing to climax but clearly very excited by the public setting.

The movement of her breasts begins to slow somewhat and she opens her eyes once more. At this point, you don't even notice anyone else in the room as the two of your stare at each other from your separate seats. She lifts her eyebrows and gives you a small but energetic nod encouraging you further. You go back to your alternating pattern but with a more swooping motion ranging between a four and eight. Her eyes glaze over and she slowly inserts half the banana in her mouth deep throating it. You are so turned on right now. You have never seen such a sexy but lewd act in a public setting before. You might be in love!

In your excitement, you begin to push the sliders higher bouncing all the way to a ten and back to a seven. She takes one final bite of the banana and sets the peel down in front of her and then places both hands palm down on the table as she begins to slowly gyrate her hips in her seat working her body on the vibrator. Her eyes are squeezed tightly shut and her eyebrows are slowly sinking down her face as you imagine she is right on the brink.

You slide the switches to the top and keep them there as you stare at her trying to drink in every detail of her. Her back arches and you can see her begin to shudder and her neck twitches as you see her go over. What remarkable control she has to be able to keep it all bottled in as it looks to be a rather powerful orgasm.

You slide the switches back down to zero and press the power button as you watch the aftershocks play over her lovely body. She finally regains her composure and taking a deep breath, stands and walks over to your table and puts another sticky note next to you, and walks out without a single word.

You look at her go in shock and disappointment and then look down at the note that says, 'Keep the remote for next time ~Lianna'. You can't help the amused smile as it spreads across your face like the rays of the sun from a beautiful sunrise. You can't wait!

coy74
coy74
8 Followers