Caffeinated & Gooey

Story Info
Caffeine-filled slime girl uses her tentacles on a cute guy.
2.7k words
4.41
23.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shorter story than normal, inspired yet again by food/beverage cravings I had while writing. It's kind of weird, and contains prostate play with tentacles. Enjoy!

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Coby lived alone in his apartment and worked from home as a content writer, but he had a rich social life. But, tonight was stressful. He had to write a ten thousand word article on wildlife preservation for a high paying client by noon the next day. It was the midnight before the deadline, and Coby typed furiously from his bedroom desk. He was on his second energy drink: it was a newer brand in a purple can, and the cold, mixed berry liquid had a syrupy, bubbly texture to it that he liked, just a little thicker than most drinks.

He was short, slightly feminine, and had recently dyed his short hair a deep chestnut brown. He was typing on his laptop while wearing his fuzzy green pyjama shirt and sweatpants, both somewhat worn with use. He sat in a swiveling office chair in front of the desk by his bed. The wheels of his chair clicked against the orange-brown wood floor whenever he moved.

At midnight, his resolve faltered. Maybe it was time for a break. He minimized his two Chrome windows and his Scrivener window, and pulled out his phone.

Just as he pulled it out, it buzzed and he got a text from a number he didn't recognize. It read:

"hey u awake i am GUNGA BUNGA the wizard and i wanna thank u for helping me with the raid boss last week been very busy i couldn't thank u until now"

Coby played several MMOs and couldn't remember which one he met him in, but the name was familiar. He did a lot of mid-tier raids in between his content writing hours. This was where he met most of his real life friends.

Coby made a new contact for the number and named it "GUNGA BUNGA". He typed up a reply.

"No problem. How did you get this number?"

"the great wizard GUNGA BUNGA knows all. also facebook. i texted u because i wanna gib u somethign"

"If you're giving something out for free, sure, I'll accept it."

"thank u yes it is free. ur the best healer ever so i wanna gib u a wish for it is my duty as GUNGA BUNGA the all powerful wizard"

"A wish?"

"yes a real life wish not one of those crummy dand fifth e wishes that gib u nothing in real life. what u want i am GUNGA BUNGA epic gamer wizard nothing is too much"

This had to be a troll."Just to clarify, you're offering to cast a magic wish spell on my behalf?"

"yes and with no drawbacks because u know my account username and i dont wanna get pvped to death. name what u want"

Coby grinned. He decided to play along."And I can wish for anything?"

"yes. i wont judge dont worry"

He glanced at one of the unopened, still-cold energy drink bottles on his desk. He giggled as he typed his wish."I have an unopened energy drink on my desk. Can you turn it into a cute girl with cool tentacles who wants to pound me in the butt?" When he hit send, he keeled over in laughter and almost fell out of his chair. And it was something he thought would be kind of cool if it were to happen for real, partly driven by his caffeine cravings right now.

"which one there are a few cans on ur desk"

It was a little unnerving, but it was midnight and they were MMO players, so it was safe to assume that he just guessed that there were multiple cans."The one on the far right."

"ok gimmie a sec"

"No need to rush. Take your time."

Coby absentmindedly browsed on his phone, avoiding any and all work while he waited for a reply.

Then one of the cans on his desk started vibrating. Coby jumped in panic. The can rattled against the wood desk and fell over, and started to roll in a circle as it shook more. He pushed his wheeled office chair away from the desk and stood up.

He got another text."ok magic is done no problem hope to see u again". The can on his desk glowed with purple light as it rolled off the desk onto the wood floor, where it burst open. A blinding flash of purple filled the room, and Coby heard a loud squish and splash sound in front of his desk.

When his vision started to clear, he saw someone standing in front of his desk, someone translucent and purple, someone who filled the room with a familiar, pleasant berry aroma...

"Whew! It was cramped in there," she said. She was exactly what Coby described in the text. A naked girl, made entirely out of thick energy drink liquid. She was shiny, cute, and fizzed with bubbles. Her body was shaped like a busty, nude human girl his height, except her ankles ended in a large puddle of energy drink liquid on the wood floor. And she had waist-length tentacle hair which gently waved behind her. The liquid making up her body seemed thicker and gooier than the liquid in the energy drink, but Coby still had no idea how she kept her feminine form together. Magic?

"Uh... who are you?" Coby asked. He wasn't terribly afraid, given that he kind of wanted this to happen for real when he made the wish.

"No idea. But I know a lot of other things. Did you know that the aluminum for these cans comes from these sort of dried-clay-looking rocks?" She pointed to a split-open can on the floor next to her. "Yeah. They extract it from dull rocks, not metal chunks like all the other ores. But some of them have really nice shiny rings in them, like trees."

"So you don't have a name?"

"Nah. I'm sort of still trying to figure out who I am, because apparently I was made with a wish and the only thing I really want is to cram my tentacles in you, if you're up for it."

"I'm gonna call you Berry."

She shrugged. "It's kind of on the nose, don't you think?"

"Yeah."

"Better than anything I can come up with. So, wanna fuck? I don't have a sex drive or anything, it's weird, I just kind of want to cram my tentacles in you just because it seems like it would be a cool thing to do. And it's the first thing I want to do after getting out of that can, so we might as well do it, eh?"

Coby had seen weirder things. "Sure. In here? While I'm bent over the desk?"

"Let's do it!" Berry said.

Coby walked past Berry to his desk. Her fruity smell strengthened as he came closer to her. He turned off his computer monitor and pulled down his pants, exposing his hardening cock and smooth ass to the air. He placed his hands on either side of his keyboard and pointed his ass up, teasingly holding it up for her.

"Remember how I said I didn't have a sex drive?" Berry said. "Well, nevermind, that's actually sort of hot, and my hair tentacles feel tingly..."

"Cram them in me already," Coby asked.

"With pleasure."

Berry's floor puddle slid closer to him, taking her with it, and she came to a stop behind him. She reached out and gently rubbed the back of Coby's smooth thighs. He shuddered at her gooey, sticky, tingly touch as the bubbles in her hand fizzed against his skin. She rubbed both her hands all over the backs of his thighs, reaching around to grope the front every now and then, and Coby grew more erect as she teased him.

"So hot," Berry muttered. She crouched behind him and brought her head close to his ass. As the inch-thick tentacles of her hair came forward, rubbing against his legs, Coby shivered with anticipation. He felt a long tendril grasp each of his legs, hugging them tight and binding them in their coils. Two longer ones ran up the back of his shirt and reached around to his chest, brushing against his nipples.

Coby let out a gasp of air. The tendrils teased his chest, gently probing it with their bubbly touch and making his erection throb harder and harder. Another tendril crept up the inside of his left thigh and towards the opening between his legs. He shivered when it brushed against his perineum, and gasped when it started to pierce its way through. The sticky bubbliness was an amazing sensation, and it slowly started to slide deeper and deeper into him.

Finally, Berry's tentacle fully pierced his tight opening and wriggled its way into his depths.

"Oooh," Berry said. "I just realized, I know exactly where your prostate is. Maybe it's the wish that told me about your anatomy, even though I've never seen it..."

The rounded tip of Berry's tentacle rubbed against his prostate, filling it with fizzy, sticky arousal. Coby gasped. The tentacle's motions against the soft organ sent tingle after tingle of pleasure through him, and he felt a bead of pre-cum emerge from the tip of his cock.

But Coby knew her tentacle had so much more length that could be put to use.

"Deeper," Coby begged. And Berry obliged. The tip of the tentacle began worming its way further into his body, and the side of the tentacle now rubbed against his prostate as the rest of it began to slowly enter him.

Coby felt the sticky fizziness tunnel farther into his ass, deeper than any toy had ever gone. Inch after inch disappeared into him, and he felt it take odd twists inside of him. Right, up, around... And he realized he felt oddly awake, but the arousal couldn't account for all of it. Then he remembered that she was an energy drink, she was full of caffeine, and she was worming her way up his digestive tract...

As her tentacle slid further into his body, more of its length tingled against his prostate. How much of it was in him? Two feet? He had no idea, but his cock was dripping pre-cum onto the floor and he was slowly coming close to orgasm.

After what felt like miles of tentacle flowed into his body, the entire lower half of his inner torso was all filled with her warm, sticky tingle. Berry's head was right up against his thighs. And although he shivered with arousal, he was also getting more awake and twitchy by the second.

"That's it," Berry said. "God, there's so much room in you..."

Coby felt the massive length of tentacle shift in his body as the base of the tentacle rubbed back and forth against his prostate. He felt feet of goo moving throughout his body, and the feeling of her deep inside him was almost as wonderful as the radiating tingles in his prostate.

As his arousal climbed, he grew more awake and more jittery. He grew restless, shifting his arms on the table. How much caffeine was going inside of him? His insides had so much surface area to take in caffeine, and she was rubbing against all of it.

Orgasm was almost there. Almost there, and...

Berry stopped rubbing against his prostate. But, her tentacles still wriggled around deeper inside of him.

The two tentacles on Coby's chest teased his nipples harder and harder, gently rubbing against them, pinching them, and sticking and unsticking to them, making sticky suction sounds as she played with him.

"I don't want you to cum yet," Berry said. "I just wanna enjoy being inside you for a little while longer..."

Coby's gaze shifted around. Anxiety began to flow into his jittery body. When was Berry going to let him cum? And how much caffeine was she going to put into him?

As Berry toyed around with his depths and teased his nipples, more pre-cum dripped from his cock. His arousal was kept at a plateau. It was fun and wonderful, yet he desperately craved orgasm. His stomach started to feel upset, which wasn't terribly surprising, but the sheer pleasure kept it in check.

As she teased him and kept him just below orgasm, Coby became aware of his rapid, thudding heartbeat, which gently throbbed in his ears as she toyed with him.

After what felt like ages, Berry spoke again. "Mmm," she muttered. "I think it's time you and I both came..."

Coby gasped as her tentacle started quickly rubbing against his aroused prostate once more. His caffeine-addled body climbed towards orgasm faster and faster. The tentacles inside him warmed up and fizzed against his innards more strongly. Berry was about to cum too, in some form or another, and Coby had no idea how that was going to manifest.

Another few seconds, and he would be there. Berry's tentacles moved faster and faster in his body and outside of it, sending his prostate into erotic bliss while massaging his nipples and gripping his thighs harder.

Then he came, and let out a loud gasp.

Berry was silent, but the tentacle in Coby's ass twitched and pulsed, and he knew she was coming too. Waves of pleasure shot through his prostate, spreading to his aroused cock, making it twitch and spurt jets of cum onto the floor. His body stiffened with her touch. He felt the tentacle in his ass twitch and throb harder and harder as it pulsed and wriggled in his depths, releasing some kind of hot, delightful fluid deep inside of him.

The orgasm went on and on, and he kept moaning and gasping as her tentacles rocked his mind and body with overwhelming, mind-blanking pleasure.

But when the orgasm subsided and Berry's tentacles stopped throbbing alongside Coby's dripping cock, relaxation didn't take over. Instead, Coby was dizzy and starting to sweat. His body was shaking.

"I'm done," he panted out, and he felt Berry's tentacles retreat from his chest and thighs. The tentacle in his ass slowly and carefully began to slide out of his body until the tip went past his prostate and and popped out of his ass entirely

"Huh, I think I came into you," Berry said. "I didn't know I could do that. But I'm a lot better at keeping quiet during orgasm than you, aren't I?"

"I think you filled me... with pure caffeine," Coby said, still with his sweaty arms shaking on his desk. His panting slowed as he caught his breath.

"Wow. That'll keep you awake for a long time, won't it?"

"I'm done for the night. Any more caffeine and I'll explode. But it was wonderful. Thank you..."

Berry brought a hand to her forehead. "Wait, hang on, I hear a wizard calling me inside my head... they want me to ask, did you need anything else?"

"No thanks," Coby stuttered out. Then, a puff of smoke appeared around Berry, and when it cleared, she was gone.

Alone in his apartment, Coby was sweating, jittery, nauseous, anxious, and everything else that could happen from having too many energy drinks. And there was a mess on the floor under him. But, he was still happy. Filled with energy, he grabbed tissues from his desk and started cleaning up. His apartment still smelled overwhelmingly like berries.

He felt an overpowering urge to get back to writing. Over the next hour, he put out two thousand words, and two thousand more the next hour. He had the ten thousand word article done hours before the deadline, and he watched the sun rise from his window. He wasn't tired. Sleep was for the weak. He still had tons of energy. He kept going, doing tasks for other clients and chugging out article after article on his word processor, keeping out a steady, lightning-fast word count, no matter how incoherent his writing started to get later on in his caffeinated haze...

Coby didn't sleep for three days.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. I have lots of other stories on my profile, some of which are sort of like this one: check them out!