Caffeinated Quickies 02: Best in Breed

Story Info
A sexy sci-fi size-queen short story.
10.7k words
4.66
13.3k
14
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 09/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menoetes
Menoetes
1,223 Followers

Caffeinated Quickies: Best in Breed

In Space No-one Can Hear You Cream.

This Caffeinated Quickie was originally written thanks to my amazing supporters featuring their suggestions, kinks and story ideas. Cheers and happy reading!

________________

[Docking coordinates received. Would you like to begin the coupling sequence, young Mistress?]

Jennifer closed the illuminated info-feed hovering in mid-air with a flick of her emerald eyes and gently touched the tiny interface node behind her ear to signal her accent to the vessel's AI pilot. Then she reclined back into the luxurious softness of her stargazer lounge and looked up through the crystal lattice dome at the glowing red planet lazily spinning into view.

"It's quite the sight isn't it, Babe?" Nathan asked, leaning over the back of the lavish lounge to give her a warm, loving, upside down kiss. "Take it all in, not many people get to say they've seen the Haardaxian home-world in the flesh."

"I should think not." She huffed playfully, smiling happily up at her handsome husband-to-be. "Not with what we are paying for the privilege of just entering orbit. We just received the docking permissions."

"You're not wrong about that." Nathan said, looking up through the observation port. "Talk about paranoid, who the hell shields an entire planet in psionic energy?"

Jennifer shrugged and went back to her reading, The Haardaxian's did, apparently. The one thing everybody in the Federated Alliance could agree on concerning the mysterious alien species was that they were unbelievably isolationist in nature.

It was like one of the most advanced alien societies to ever grace the spiral galaxy had taken one step out into the wider universe, taken a quick look around and said "No, thanks." before going back inside, shutting the front door and locking it forever.

Nobody could even remember what they looked like anymore. Jennifer had done her research. Even with all the not inconsiderable resources her immense wealth and business connections afforded her, all she was able to get was a rough guesstimate of a vague outline of a Haardaxian.

Maybe gray skin and digitigrade legs? Perhaps seven or eight feet tall with long many-jointed three fingered hands. No-one could even say for certain if they had two eyes or six. The level of obfuscation surrounding the species as a whole was almost as impressive as it was frustrating.

"I don't know, Sweety. Hey, did you see we made the headline of the Neo Tokyo Times?" She asked, flicking a holographic display his way with a twitch of her manicured eyebrow. "We look good together on the front page."

"That old rag?" Nathan scoffed, waving away the image with that cocky half-smirk, half-grin Jennifer loved. "Besides, we don't just look good together, we are good together. Better than good... great."

He wasn't wrong. One of the most unlikely pairings in the Federated Alliance, that's what all the tabloid media had labeled their whirlwind romance. The genetically refined Heiress to one of Earth's greatest Tech Conglomerates and the natural born son of the outer rims largest Mining Magnates coming together in their own personal Romeo and Juliet love story.

Minus all the feuding families and poisoning at the end. Thank the stars.

It had been at the product launch of some new Hausser Interstellar AI platform or another. Jennifer was only there to do a cyber-press junket as the gorgeous future face of the system spanning mega-corp and smile for the camera-drones when her neuro-assistant had informed her that all ten of the extremely exclusive and hyper-expensive post launch interviews with Jennifer Hausser herself had been purchased by a single independent bidder.

Guess who? The smooth bastard had even brought a bottle of her favorite Centuri Schnapps along to the meeting he had effectively bought out from beneath the collective planet-side press. One terrestrial hour--ten combined six minute interviews--with the enchanting untouchable Miss Jennifer Haussler in exchange for a mountain of credits that would have choked a modest nation-state, as if any of those still existed.

She had been quick to do her research, setting her neuro-assistant to trace and compile a quick dossier on the mystery buyer even as she graciously answered carefully pre-prepared questions and expounded on the many advantages of whatever shiny new piece of near-sentient software she was promoting on the day.

Nathan Walsh was the very unassuming name of an exceptionally interesting young man only one year Jennifer's senior. By the age of twenty four he had already earned himself twin masters degrees in corporate management and exogeology, while also making a name for himself in the speculative markets of the peripheries as a daring, if savvy trader. There were tabloid articles published about his exploits surveying unstable planetoids and exploring dangerously active asteroid belts, heedless of a silver spoon so massive it should have impeded his ability to breath through his mouth.

The only thing her state-of-the-art Spectre AI neuro-assistant hadn't been able to locate was any clear photos of the young man or anything beyond rumors concerning any relationship status. What it had revealed though was that Nathan Walsh was a loud and proud Natty.

When you were so far into the haves side of the equation that the have-nots couldn't find you with a radio telescope, the newest social divide was between the Natty's and the Jenny's. That was to say, in Earth culture, the difference between those who were genetically fine-tuned while still in-vitro and anyone who was birthed naturally as a bog-standard, come-as-you-are human being.

Urgh, Natty Nathan and Jennifer the Jenny. She was certain every copy editor and satirist in the system had creamed their pants once the news of her relationship went public. The jokes practically wrote themselves.

So being a Natty made Nathan something of a rarity in the stratospheric circles of the ultra-rich and hyper-privileged that Jennifer habitually swam in. She had gone into the interview expecting to see some burly hairy-knuckled asteroid smasher whose father had lucked out and hit the mother-load. Probably flashing his Daddy's credits in an attempt to impress the home-world elites and leer at one of the shining crown jewels at the center of Earth's social, genetic and corporate venn diagram.

Instead Jennifer had met the love of her young entitled life.

Nathan Walsh had spent the entire hour looking tall and handsome in a subtly stylish suit, making her laugh and asking some genuinely insightful questions about Hausser Interstellar's latest advances in Hive-Sentient AI. Nathan said he was investigating new ways to improve the performance of automated mining drones and showed interest in the technology.

By the end of the hour and half a bottle of simply superb off-world Schnapps, Nathan had left with Jennifer's personal communication cipher and a promise to meet again for dinner later that week.

By the end of the month, Nathan had become a new sensation on the tabloid data-streams when spotted leaving an uber-exclusive nightclub in Neo Francisco with none other than Earth's favorite daughter; Jennifer Hausser snuggled happily under an arm.

By the end of the year they were engaged to be married and there was scuttlebutt online about prospective collaborations between their parent companies and expanding both spheres of corporate influence into new untapped markets. Two of the Federated Alliances most prestigious, camera-worthy and exquisitely eligible were madly in love. It was like something out of a perfect fairy tale.

Or at least, an almost perfect fairy tale.

Jennifer adored Nathan, everyone who met him was immediately drawn inexorably into his orbit by the gravity of that charming cocky smile, his dark glistening eyes and his quick wit. He was intelligent, handsome, funny and had a commanding dominance that he could turn on like a switch when chairing a board meeting or working in a leadership role.

...and in the bedroom, when Jennifer asked him for it.

But that was where the only choppy waters in an otherwise idyllic pleasure cruise of smooth sailing stemmed from.

The bedroom.

...And it had brought them all the way out of Federated Alliance space to the home-world of the most highly advanced and carefully cloistered alien species on the Perseus arm of the Milky Way. Jennifer almost felt bad about all the fuss but Nathan had been insistent.

Their future together would be perfection made manifest, in every way possible. No matter the cost.

Which was good because just getting this far had cost them several fortunes by anybody's measure, and only Nathan and Jennifer's unfathomable affluence had brought them to this point in their journey together.

"Baby, did you hear me?"

Jennifer snapped back to the present and gave her darling fiance a guilty grin. "Sorry, Sweety. I was off in my own galaxy for a minute there."

"I was just commenting on how prohibitive the costs and conditions of working with the Haardaxians are." Nathan said, gesturing to the glowing crimson planet growing larger in the viewport. "You and I both understand how exclusivity works in marketing strategies and the advantage of scarcity but these fine Haardaxian folks have to be pricing themselves out of business."

Jennifer gave him a puzzled stare for a moment then smiled in realization at what Nathan was doing. He had read her like a book, targeted her pensive mood and was now engaging her in one of their favorite shared past-times. Speculative debate.

She loved him so much.

"You don't know that for sure," She retorted, taking the generously offered bait. "We are here, are we not? And we only found our way here through the whispers of others who had done so before us. For all you know there is a regular, if profoundly confidential, trade of wealthy Federated Alliance elites seeking similar services to our own."

"Pashaw! Work the numbers, you silly Jenny." Nathan shot back, a teasing sparkle in those dark hazelnut eyes. "You and I represent the one percent of the one percent of one percent. We'll practically be in a two person league of our own once we're officially hitched but even we paused when they sent us the credit figure for this consultation."

"Go smash moon rocks, you Natty pounder." Jennifer laughed, standing to poke him in the chest. "Even discounting the theory that they price each client on a case by case basis..."

"Which you should." Nathan interjected, rounding the lounge to get at her as Jennifer mirrored his movements to keep it between them. "Price gouging? Word would get out eventually, confidentiality be damned."

"Even discounting that..." She repeated, grinning at her lover from just out of arm's reach. "There's no evidence to suggest that the Haardaxians need the credits at all. They're not a member of the Federated Alliance and they appear to be entirely self-reliant on their single home-world."

That fact was the terrifying truth. Every alien species in the Federated Alliance of Stars and even those outside of it were reliant on trade in one form or another. That was just the nature of cooperation and colonization... or expansionism depending on who was viewing it.

But the Haardaxian race didn't trade with anyone and any fleets of would-be conquerors, ravaging space invaders, overly insistent emissaries or pushy planet-to-planet salesmen just seemed to vanish like puffs of gas into the merciless vacuum of endless space.

Everyone had learned long ago not to approach Beta Orionis I without an invitation. It wasn't that they were bad neighbors exactly, they just made it very clear that they wanted to be left alone.

"Then what are they spending all those credits on?" Nathan asked, giving up on circling the furniture and lunging over it instead to grab at Jennifer. Only to groan as she nimbly skipped backwards. "Come on, Baby. I love it when you talk dirty to me."

[I am sorry to interrupt, young Mistress but we are approaching the orbital platform and they are requesting you both prepare to disembark as previously instructed.]

Nathan must have received the same message from the ship's AI pilot on his own interface node because he sagged over the back of the lounge in disappointment. Jennifer just giggled and blew him a kiss.

"Go get suited up, you Natty pounder." She taunted playfully, "Then maybe we can go and find out."

________________

Jennifer stood in her lavish quarters inspecting herself in the mirror.

The Haardaxians had been very specific in their requirements for a meeting. Beyond the astronomical price-tag, paid in advance, there was a long laundry list of prerequisites that needed to be met before she and Nathan would be allowed anywhere near the alien planet.

They were to come alone, without even a pilot or steward, in a private unarmed vessel. All scanning and recording instruments were to be disabled before entering the system and all ships logs would be wiped clean upon leaving. Any deviations from the pre-planned flight path or unauthorized communication transmissions would result in an immediate termination of the agreement and the all-important meeting would be canceled.

That was all fairly standard by megacorp counter-espionage and security standards in Jennifer's experience but there were also some decidedly odd stipulations.

They were not to eat any food containing sulphites for the week leading to the rendezvous. No hair was permitted on either of their bodies below the neckline (not a problem for Jennifer though Nathan had been amused at the sensation of having smooth legs) and they were not to carry any jewelry, adornments or personal devices. The only clothing they were permitted to wear while aboard the Haardaxian space station was a custom-tailored electro-synthetic bodysuit they had been sent in preparation for this day.

Which Jennifer was modeling as she critically inspected her reflection.

It was essentially a light body-sheath made of a shiny pliable beige material that hung off her body like loose pajamas until she touched the small stud set into the collar. That produced a minuscule electrical impulse that tightened and shrank the cyber-wear fabric until it clung to her flawlessly constructed form like a second skin.

Jennifer frowned a little at that. The bodysuit was so snug and sheer that every curve, bump and angle of her imminently thin designer body was highlighted in a fashion so obvious she might as well have remained naked.

She was neither ashamed nor shy about her beauty. Jennifer knew that even amongst the precision engineered stunners of the highest echelon Jennys, she was exceptional. The very best geneticists the Federated Alliance had to offer were contracted to scrub and polish her unborn genome until it shone brighter than the Arcturus diamond glittering in her engagement ring. The would-be heiress to a tech giant like Hausser Interstellar had to be nothing less than exceptional. All the way down to the cellular level, the CEO had insisted on it and the board didn't dare to argue with Jennifer's mother.

But Jennifer's exquisite physical perfection was an investment like any other and not a resource to be squandered on just anyone.

Her hair was a wavy waterfall of warm autumn colors hanging far down her slim back. Chestnut brown with naturally occurring streaks of scarlet and honey blonde highlighting the lustrous glossy tumble as it tickled the top of her tight toned rear. Her body was all long elegant lines and lean feminine muscle that Jennifer took little work to maintain.

She was almost ethereal in her aesthetic supremacy, fay-like in her nearly waifish thinness but with firm, sumptuous breasts that were hugged tight by this overfamiliar outfit. Tossing her thick mane of shining hair back and watching it settle brilliantly as though arranged by a specialist, Jennifer frowned down the length of herself. Her nipples weren't large but still starkly outlined in the clingy bodysuit, as was the cleft of her womanly mound and the sculpted valley between her taut ass cheeks.

[Young Mistress, your presence is being requested at the main airlock now that docking is complete.]

Giving herself one last glance, Jennifer sighed in resignation. Well at least it covered her from throat to wrists to ankles as much as it didn't actually conceal anything at all. But given the reason they were here it was hardly a time to start getting bashful now. She left her quarters to join Nathan at the airlock.

________________

"Well, this is exciting." Nathan grinned at Jennifer and she could see his dark eyes drinking all of her in. That almost made the embarrassing outfit worthwhile. "Baby, we are about to meet a Haardaxian. Who else can boast that they've done that."

"Not us. Not under the terms of the confidentiality agreement we had to sign to get here." Jennifer reminded him even as she returned the wolfish leer and wandering gaze.

Nathan was built. And not in that generic less-than-five-percent body-fat swimmers build that was so prevalent in male Jennies but in a rugged, hard-earned, battle-toughened fashion that demanded attention when he walked in and wordlessly owned an entire room.

Broad shoulders, chiseled chest and abdomen, yoked-out arms and powerful legs. Her charming fiance redefined the masculine ideal when he sauntered into Terran High Society like a lion walking through a party of peacocks. As though his mere presence was shouting "You might have bought it but I earned it!" at the simpering Jennies, male and female alike.

And, like Jennifer, all of Nathan was out on display thanks to these ridiculous electro-synth body-suits. Everything from his neckline down to his feet, including that delightfully thick and heavy bulge tucked against his left thigh.

"Yeah well, we'll finally know what all the cloak and dagger business is about soon enough." Nathan said as he tapped the console next to the airlock and stood back as the pressurized seal hissed then slid open.

Hand in hand they stepped into the unknown, through one bulkhead door and then another as they boarded the orbital station that was the only sign of the Haardaxian presence outside of the heavily shielded home-world itself.

As one they paused.

The outside of the station had been unremarkable. The cigar-shaped satellite had been featureless and only the size of a large cargo freighter. Jennifer didn't know what she had expected exactly. Twisted alien architecture that would defy the eyes' ability to trace lines, perhaps or maybe fields of blinking lights and unbelievable examples of technology light-years beyond humanity's own.

She certainly didn't expect to step into an office foyer that could have doubled for any of the countless thousands she had passed through back on Earth.

Every surface was pristine and gleaming. The ceiling, walls and floor were various shades of off-white and the entire space couldn't have been more than thirty feet on a side. Set in front of two large doors at the back of the room was a simple glass and chrome reception desk and standing beside it was a woman.

A very human looking woman in smart business attire standing primly with her hands clasped neatly in front of her waist.

"Welcome Jennifer Hausser. Welcome Nathan Walsh. The Haardaxian people extend to you their warmest greetings." She said in a smooth formal tone and offered them both a small bow.

Jennifer was stunned but Nathan, ever the one to take command of a situation, stepped forward and extended his arm for a handshake.

Menoetes
Menoetes
1,223 Followers