Caffeinated Quickies 02: Best in Breed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While this wasn't what we were expecting, the courtesy is appreciated." He said with a winning smile. "Pleased to meet you. You have the advantage of knowing our names already, how should we address you?"

"For the purposes of this consultation, you may call me Heather." The woman stated, taking Nathan's hand in both of hers and letting out a soft shuddering sigh. "I assure you, the pleasure is all mine."

Jennifer stifled an incredulous laugh. This Heather was beautiful--no doubts about it--with rich crimson hair, porcelain pale skin and a svelte hourglass figure all wrapped up in a form-fitting skirt suit that emphasized her generous bust and slender hips. But if she thought some shameless flirting would put Jennifer's man off his game, she was going to be disappointed.

"I'll admit that we are surprised to find another human here." Jennifer said, stepping up beside Nathan and looping one her slender arms through his own. "We didn't think the Haardaxians employed any other species."

Heather gifted them both with a dazzling smile. Her face was the picture of perfect symmetry, as flawless as it was gorgeous with brilliant emerald eyes that could stare straight into a person's soul.

Definitely a Jenny, Jennifer decided.

"Despite my outward appearance, Miss Haussler, I can assure you that I am a Haardaxian." She said, letting go of Nathan's hand with visible reluctance. "I, like everything you see around you, have been specifically designed to make you feel comfortable for the duration of these proceedings."

"Designed?" Nathan quirked a brow, picking up on the odd choice of words just as Jennifer had. "Are you an artificial construct, Heather?"

"Do you suspect that I am an artificial intelligence like that aboard your ship, Mister Walsh?" Heather laughed and it sounded like the chiming of silver bells. "Let us just agree that I am a fully realized sentient and a recognized member of the Haardaxian people, here to assist you today."

Well that appeared to be the end of that line of inquiry as Heather turned and gestured towards the reception desk. It was bare except two small crystal bowls filled with tiny green candies.

"Your interface nodes have been automatically disabled for the duration of your visit. If you are carrying any external devices, you may leave them here to be collected upon departure." She said, before lifting the crystal bowls and handing one to Nathan and then Jennifer in turn. "Please, take these and enjoy at your own leisure."

"What are they?" Jennifer asked, taking a delicate sniff and finding the aroma appealing. A fragrant blending of cinnamon and honey.

"Haardaxian Candy. More importantly, it contains a mild disinhibitor to ease us through the more sensitive portions of our forthcoming discussion."

Nathan paused, examining one closely between thumb and forefinger. "Disinhibitor, you mean they are drugged?"

"The term drugged would imply that there is an element of deceit, Mister Walsh." Heather explained calmly. "There is none. I am simply informing you that imbibing that candy will help alleviate any tension and smooth the way for an honest discourse."

"Like a glass of scotch at the negotiating table." Nathan shrugged and popped the little green sweet in his mouth.

"That is an excellent analogy." Heather said with another radiant smile. "Shall we move onto the showroom?"

Showroom? Jennifer was confused. This was supposed to be a medical appointment, not a gallery visit. She caught Nathan's slight frown and squeezed his arm in silent agreement.

"Please follow me." Heather said before turning and pushing open the large double doors set into the back wall.

________________

Jennifer looked about herself in blank astonishment.

The space they had been led into was massive and blindingly bright. In stark contrast to the cozy foyer, this room was the size of a landing hanger. The snow white floor, walls and ceiling stretched off into the distance with no clear delineation where one ended and another began.

In the middle of this eye-watering grandeur was a simple line of rich red carpet and, evenly spaced out on either side of it were small podiums on which stood Nathan and Jennifer.

Wait, what?

Jennifer blinked to clear away the spots in her vision and focused again. Heather led the way, strutting like a fashion model in her stylish high heels. Her flashing legs crossed with every measured step and her firm hips swaying like palms in a tropical breeze.

And yes, she was leading them to that runway of carpet that was flanked on both sides by several carbon copies of Nathan and Jennifer themselves. By all the stars, Jennifer thought, what was going on here? Without thinking Jennifer slipped a candy into her mouth and bit down.

Cinnamon and honey flooded her mouth and some of the tension left her shoulders. Jennifer could breathe a little easier and felt a bit better.

"Heather, what is all this?" Nathan asked, waving a hand at clones as they approached, arm in arm. "Why are... what are they?"

Half a dozen doppelgangers stood like sentries on either side of the carpet. Six Nathans on the right and a matching number of Jennifers on the left. They were exact mirror images of Earth's latest Power Couple and they were utterly naked.

Jennifer felt that this should have constituted some violation of their privacy but Nathan seemed more interested than offended.

"Merely showroom models, Mr Walsh." Heather explained with a small knowing smile. "They are here to showcase the range of options available to you and the lovely Miss Hausser."

"Holograms then? They are incredibly detailed..." Nathan mused, stopping to examine the closest Jennifer simulacrum closely.

"Something like that, though far more advanced." Heather said, stopping at the center of the red carpet and clasping her slim hands together beneath her generous bosom. "You are both invited to touch and inspect them as you wish. This is a thoroughly interactive consultation."

Jennifer was watching Heather closely as she spoke. Jennifer was a trained adept at reading micro-expressions, body language and tells. It was simply one skillset in the carefully cultivated mind of a born negotiator and everything about the Haardaxian woman broadcasted seductive sexuality boiling beneath a thin veneer of polite respectability.

It wasn't solely directed at Nathan either as Heather turned her bright beaming beauty on Jennifer and licked her full cherry lips.

"Where did you get the biometrics to create these?" Nathan asked, reaching out. For one awful moment Jennifer thought he was about to grab her copy's bared breast but Nathan rested his hand on its shoulder instead. "Oh, it's solid... and warm."

Jennifer almost took an involuntary step back when the Not-Jennifer moved. It's pretty head tilted at a slight angle as it gave her fiance a warm smile and let out a soft sultry moan at the minor contact.

"As I stated, these are not holograms and our station's systems catalogued your genetic details as soon as you both came aboard." Heather explained, stepping up beside Jennifer until she was close enough to feel the other woman's body heat.

That was, what, five minutes ago? No, this was all part of an elaborate sales-pitch, Jennifer decided as she popped another candy between her lips. Images of Nathan and herself were plastered all over the data-net, it wouldn't take mysterious alien technology to orchestrate this bit of theatre.

"They are incredibly accurate." Jennifer noted as she ran a critical eye over a naked Not-Nathan. His strapping burly yet chiseled body replicated down to the smallest scar on his left knee, the product of one of his prospecting explorations. "I fail to see what purpose they serve beyond a misguided attempt to make us feel uncomfortable. Which, to be clear, they do not."

That was mostly true. Jennifer would not be shaken by some tasteless parlour trick. She was very proud of her body, it was a peerless masterpiece of Terran design. Impeccably lean, tall and busty with long sleek lines of muscle and legs that went on for light years.

Nathan's own form was, in contrast, the jackpot win of the Natty genepool refined by hard work and natural selection. Each of them was a superlative example of humanity in their own way but seeing that perfection duplicated many times over and given living animated flesh was a little unsettling.

The Not-Jennifer Nathan had touched was definitely giving him some galaxy-class bedroom eyes.

"Please allow me to assure you that was not the intention of this display." Heather said with a hint of a simpering giggle in her tone. A carefully calculated hint Jennifer suspected as she let herself be led to the center of the carpet. "They are only present to act as visual aids in our discourse."

"We never communicated the reason we wished to come to the Haardaxian home-world." Nathan said, absently chewing on a candy as he joined them.

Heather laughed and even that sound was enchanting. Jennifer thought she was beginning to see the outlines of the aliens negotiation strategy. Present them with an attractive and seductive hostess. One that would physically appeal to both Nathan and herself while not competing with them on an aesthetic level. Then throw them off balance with a display of technological superiority...

"Please, Mr Walsh. There is only one reason individuals and couples of your prestige seek out my people." The beautiful redhead said, her radiant smile never faltering. "You wish to engage the services of our renowned xeno-geneticists."

Jennifer and Nathan shared a quick startled look.

"That is an impressive deduction, can you tell us why?" Jennifer asked cautiously, her heart fluttering.

"Neither of you is ill or disfigured, so you do not seek medical assistance. Our scans indicate that both of you are fertile and sexually functional should you desire to procreate, which precludes any need for intervention in that matter." Heather answered calmly, gesturing at them as though to emphasize her point. "That leaves genetic re-coding as the most likely alternative. As my systems inform me that Miss Hausser has already received the very best gene-therapy that Federated Alliance has to offer, may I presume that this consultation is for the benefit of Mr Walsh?"

"The consultation is for Nathan but it's entirely for my benefit." Jennifer said with a knowing smirk. The third Haardaxian candy dissolving on her tongue was making her feel bold. "You are doing very well, Heather. Can you guess what we are here for?"

Nathan was grinning too with a saucy sparkle in his eye as Heather stepped smartly out in front of them and turned to face them both.

"I accept that compliment as the highest praise coming from the future CEO of Hausser Interstellar." Heather bobbed a short bow that incidentally flashed her pale cleavage in the loosely buttoned blouse. "Your cutaneous vasodilation, rate of respiration and pupil dilation would indicate it is stimulating in nature. May I be forgiven if my answer seems crass..."

"Go right ahead. Call us Nathan and Jennifer while you're about it too."

Heather gave them both a wide knowing grin. "Are you both here to pursue a sexual kink?"

Nathan laughed and Jennifer blushed. Whatever Heather really was, she had seen right to heart of the matter in no time at all. Despite some small measure of embarrassment, Jennifer was more pleased to confirm that they were in talks with a clearly talented professional. It was always gratifying to deal with someone approaching your own level.

"You've got our number, that's for sure." Nathan chortled. "How did you know?"

"To be honest, it was the most likely possibility by an order of magnitude, and the only reason your request for a consultation was approved." Heather said happily. "You were both heavily vetted before we extended our invitation and given your wealth, status and privilege within the Federated Alliance, there are only a few services my people can offer that you could not already purchase at far more reasonable prices elsewhere."

"You can say that again. Where are all those Federation credits going anyway?" Nathan asked with his patent half-grin. "I don't exactly see any pleasure moons in orbit."

"The price was merely a final test of your resolve, Nathan." Heather said flippantly, waving the question away. "None but the most strident pilgrims of pleasure are welcomed into our system."

Pilgrims of pleasure? Jennifer relaxed and let out a little giggle. Were the Haardaxians an entire race of hedonists? The idea that the most technologically advanced species on this side of the milky way were a race of closet perverts was too funny.

"I invite you to laugh, Jennifer." Heather said, not looking perturbed or offended in the least. If anything she looked thrilled at the moment of levity. "To laugh is to feel joy and my people elevate joy and pleasure above all things."

Any remaining tension drained from the room and the blinding bright lights dimmed to a more intimate golden glow. Heather stepped in close and took one hand of each of them, batting her long lashes at Jennifer as she led them towards a stationary Not-Nathan.

"You say the procedure is for your partner, Jennifer." The Haardaxian woman purred, her voice dripping like sweetest honey from her lips. "Nathan is a very handsome man, undoubtedly a skilled lover and... rich in his endowments."

"No need to sell me, Heather. She's already buying." Nathan quipped. "Not that I don't appreciate the second opinion."

Heather released their hands to circle the naked copy of Nathan and Jennifer suddenly missed the warm softness of her grasp. She took up her fiance's hand instead and felt better for it.

"Mmmmm~ He is tall and rugged, not like your genetically enhanced pretty-boys at all." Heather crooned, running a manicured hand down hard muscles of its torso as the Not-Nathan turned its head to look down at her as she spoke. "He is carved granite where they are polished marble and no less appealing for it. Big too, easily in the top ninety-fifth percentile for masculine size. You are a lucky girl."

She clarified her meaning by dropping her fingers to tease at the base of the facsimile's heavy swinging dick and encircling it for a playful squeeze. Jennifer arched a brow as the member immediately began to harden. Lengthening and rising as the Not-Nathan just continued to stare hungrily at Heather.

"We can offer a great many treatments to you, Nathan." Heather husked, leisurely stroking his look-alike to full glorious mast as she took a long sniff of its manly scent. "Increased stamina and potency. Elimination of the refractory period between erections. Changes to the production and volume of ejaculate if that is your desire. Such changes are relatively simple, if a little dull.

"Dull you say, what else can you offer?" Nathan looked intrigued even as he pulled Jennifer closer and wrapped a firm arm around her waist. Jennifer tore her own eyes away from Heather's pumping hand to note the growing tent in her Husband-to-be's sheer bodysuit. "We are looking for something fairly specific."

Jennifer felt Nathan's hand slide down onto her tight sculpted ass and grip it possessively through her own skin tight outfit. She gasped then melted against him and fought the urge to reach for his bulge. To tease it in time with Heather's own sinful sinuous strokes.

"You both seem to enjoy guessing games." Heather giggled before taking a long lick up the bulging bicep of her own Nathan. "We Haardaxians adore games of every variety. Very well, I shall show you a selection of some of our more... diverse options."

A feminine battle cry and masculine growl in familiar voices erupted behind Jennifer and Nathan. Turning in shock they witnessed the farthest pair of their naked copy-cats clashing at the end of the red carpet.

Not-Nathan barrelled across the short distance with his broad arms extended as Not-Jennifer arched her back into a lightning-quick back flip that ended with her athletic thighs locked around his thrashing head and her long autumn hair brushing his staggering feet.

"If you are inclined to more aggressive bedroom play, we can accommodate great feats without any cosmetic change to either of your bodies." Heather moaned, as her Not-Nathan slipped a hand into her blouse revealing the gentle slope of a large creamy breast cupped by a white satin bra. Her nimble hands never left the clone's raging erection though as she continued. "Bones can be reinforced, muscles and tissue density increased, natural regeneration of injuries reduced to a fraction of your current healing rate."

The backwards hanging Not-Jennifer was struggling to get an arm-lock around Not-Nathans knee as the wrestling pair swayed then crashed into the carpeted floor. The Jennifer copy gasped as the Nathan trapped between her thighs did something that made her slender hips twitch before letting out a wicked little giggle and punching him hard in the calf.

"No fair, you Natty pounder!" She scolded before pushing long silken locks out of his prone lap to reveal his jutting erection resting against his ripped stomach. "If you wanna fight dirty then two can play by those rules."

With that she seized her lover by the base and ran a slow languid lick up his steely length before taking him into her pretty mouth with a furious passion. The two grappled and writhed, rolling on the ground like Grecian wrestlers as they fought and fucked each others faces with all the fury of a gladiatorial exhibition.

"We have seen such performances before in the Outer Rim Worlds, Heather." Nathan said, turning them both to face the crimson-haired Haardaxian. "While it is certainly entertaining, that is not why we are here."

Heather, for her part, was plastered up against Not-Nathan's side. One long sleek leg was wrapped around the doppelganger's thigh and her blouse was now open as she continued stroking its rigid man-meat and rubbing her face against its strong chest.

Jennifer felt her own nipples hardening as her Nathan, the real Nathan, kneaded her tight ass and began running his hand lower, digging deep into the firm valley. Her own arms were wrapped tightly around him as her hands quested over the rocky muscles of his back and chest. Slowly drifting downwards, towards parts well known.

"Mmmhmmm~ A poor first guess, but by my own count I have five remaining." Heather gasped as Not-Nathan pinched a nipple through the shiny fabric of her bra. Then nodded towards the next couple adjacent to the first still rolling around on the ground shrieking in a mixture of violence and ecstasy. "Perhaps you have acquired a taste of the exotic and uncanny."

The two simulacrums eyed each other hungrily as they slowly paced towards each other. Each step saw a dramatic physical change come over them.

Not-Jennifer's skin took on an organic green tint and a short layer of velvety fur sprouted across her epidermis. Her eyes grew large and silvered as her lips became pronounced and took on the hue and softness on rose petals. It was a distinctively alien and vegetative look and impossibly alluring. A sweet pollen-like scent wafted on invisible breezes around the couple.

Not-Nathan was... elongating. There was no other word for it as his physique stretched and slimmed down in places as it bulged and distended in others. A russet red mane grew around his neck and the pupils of his eyes were changed into vertical slits. Claws replaced nails and white stripes slashed through the dark hair on his head.

Soon it was a large feline humanoid that met the plant-woman version of Jennifer in a ravenous kiss. His long furry arms wrapping around her soft pliant body and dragging her into his clawed clutches as he devoured her rose petal lips.