Caffeinated Quickies 02: Best in Breed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while she pressed down on the prominent bulge in her trim tummy. Working him through her own warped flesh. Feeling him move within her thin frame from the outside in.

Then... bliss.

Jennifer sang out in ecstasy and Nathan bellowed like a bull as he erupted inside of her. He pinned her beneath his towering bulk as she thrashed on the soiled carpet, stuck like a pig on his jerking fountaining cock as he fired great volleys of his hot Natty spunk inside of her.

"That's it, my Love. Give me all of it." She pleaded softly, locking his big hazel eyes with her own and cupping his perspiring face in her gentle hands. "Give your Jenny wife-to-be every drop you have."

His gaze was distant, almost shocked as he continued to deliver his absurdly hot and heavy load into her swelling baby-belly for what felt like a full minute, before eventually he came back to her. She ground her sleek hips back onto his spasming magnitude, milking him for every drop as he lowered his head to hers until their foreheads pressed together.

"Oh Baby, my darling Jenny..." He rumbled hoarsely and she loved how deep his voice got after they made such passionate love. "Was that everything you wanted it to be? It wasn't too much?"

"It was perfect. Everything I could have dreamed for and more, my sweet wonderful Natty." She cooed and kissed him warmly on the lips. "You were amazing. Thank you for indulging your silly little Jenny."

They stayed there, locked in a brief eternity together. Nathan was still buried inside her placated pussy, holding her tight against his strong rugged body as she caught her breath and rested her head against his bare burly chest.

"Look at what you did to me though." She giggled, guiding his hands down to the rounded pooch in her usually flat stomach. "Do you like my new look?"

"I love it," He said, chortling along with her as his hands ran over her belly bulge. "Though we might need to move the wedding date up a few months. I'm not sure your contraceptives will handle that sort of load."

"I can't wait to find out..." Jennifer began then stopped at the soft sound of clapping nearby.

They turned as one to see Heather standing a few feet away. She was beaming happily and politely applauding them, her smart skirt suit back in place and her pretty face was spotless as though she had never been a part of the prurient proceedings at all.

She was also alone. The Nathan and Jennifer clones, the pedestals they had been displayed on, everything but the red carpet had vanished. Suddenly it was just the three of them alone in the empty cavernous space.

"You were both fantastic, thank you sooo~ much for sharing your passion and energy with us today." The mysterious redhead gushed, almost dancing in place. "So much love, such devotion. Are you both satisfied with the outcome of our consultation?"

Satisfied? Jenny was certain that she wasn't going to be able to walk for at least a day or two. So... yes, she was very satisfied.

Nathan must have read it in her smug expression because he answered for both of them.

"Yes, I dare say we are." He said, lifting Jennifer in his arms as he climbed to his feet. The movement caused his softening member to slip out of her bloated insides and a small cascade of their combined juices splattered into a large, pungent puddle at his feet. "Uuuh... sorry about the mess."

"It's not a bother, Nathan." Heather said with a gleam in her emerald eyes as she licked her cherry lips. "I will... take care of it after your departure."

"Fine, fine. So that is it then?" Nathan asked, looking about as Jennifer snuggled in happily under his chin.

"Yes, I believe this concludes our business and time together." Heather said with a small regretful smile and gestured towards the large double doors they had entered through. "On behalf of the Haardaxian people, I thank you for your visit and extend to you our friendliest invitation to visit again. Just so long as you abide by the terms of our agreement..."

"Ha! With the prices you charge..." Nathan began to retort then paused, looking down at himself. "Well, never say never."

"A fine sentiment, Nathan." Heather giggled. "We Haardaxians have a traditional farewell. May the many paths we each journey intersect once again."

Jennifer thought that sounded rather nice, smiling sleepily as her big strong Nathan carried her to the exit. Heather held the door open for them before continuing.

"However in the case of you and the lovely Jennifer, I think I prefer an old human maxim." She shot Jennifer a saucy wink as she was carried past. "See you again soon."

Then the doors clicked shut and Heather was gone.

"Well, that was quite an encounter." Nathan commented wryly as he walked them both across the small foyer to the open airlock. "Are you still okay, Baby?"

Jennifer had never felt better. Sure, she was sore, so incredibly sore but it was a good kind of soreness and nothing that thirty minutes in the ship's auto-medico wouldn't fix.

Until then maybe, just maybe...

"Mmmhmmm... I was just thinking, my Love." She said coyly.

"Tell me."

"Maybe once we are underway, you could try shoving all that huge Natty cock down my tight little Jenny throat?"

Nathan let out a mock growl and hugged her tighter to him as he ducked through the airlock. He was just so big now.

"Anything for you, Baby. You know that."

Jennifer sighed in contentment, she loved him so much.

She couldn't wait to feel him fucking her up.

The end.