Caffeine Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But something gnawed at Stacy - it was time for him to change the pace. If Roxy wanted to be on the receiving end for once then he was only too happy to oblige. But first, he had to take control of his cock, not let it take control of him. He pulled his hand back from Roxy's firm buttcheeks, and slammed it down as hard as he could.

"C'mon! Squeal for me!" He growled, drawing on everything he'd ever had yelled at him. Okay, what next, what next. Stacy searched around for what he could do to take control of the situation, which was difficult considering that at least 3 times a second his whole brain was filled with massive blasts of pleasure. To buy his brain some more time to think he brought his hand down on her ass again, and was rewarded with her actually mewling for him. The goat girl let out a chattering, throaty moan that Stacy wasn't quite sure he'd ever heard before, and he wanted more of it.

Stacy realised he knew what to do, with one hand clamped firmly on her ass, pawing at the tender meat, he brought the other up the pet the side of her face, caressing her cheek. Roxy looked down at her roommate with a gaze akin to wanting and lust. A look that Stacy would cherish, and definitely use against her in the future. He let his hand wander, brushing through her hair and around the base of her folded ears, being rewarded with Roxy leaning into his hand, practically begging for more.

It was from this angle, actually able to see the faces she made while fucking like this, that Stacy took a moment to appreciate just how pretty Roxy was. He then decided that he wanted to appreciate it from much closer up, sliding his hand around her cheek and then jamming his thumb into her mouth. Her eyes flew wide in aroused surprise as Stacy's thumb stroked the inside of her cheek. Her own tongue was flattened against his palm, and she could just about taste the remnants of either his or her precum that had been slathered onto it.

He pulled her down as he leaned up, taking just a second to stare into her flushed face before pulling her all the way in. There was no doubt, no resistance, the two of them let the tongues dance with each other. In and out of one another's mouths and meeting in the middle. Stacy let his hand fall down her back as Roxy grabbed hold of his shoulder, each one determined not to let this moment end. All thoughts and direction melted away as they went with the natural flow, doing what each one felt was right.

Stacy's pounding increased, relishing the feeling of being connected with his best friend in every conceivable way at once, feeling her moaning into his mouth and melting into his arms, losing herself to the pleasure. Each time he rooted himself to the hilt, and her ass slammed off his thighs, they felt a joint bolt of pleasure. His other hand, still earnestly grasping her firm, powerful backside, was being splattered by their fusion of precum and pussy juice; meanwhile his chin and chest was completely drenched by their combination of saliva and precum that Roxy was leaking like a broken faucet.

Minutes passed as the pair passionately made out, neither one of them wanting to separate from their lustful embrace. Reluctantly, Stacy had to disconnect his mouth from Roxy's, leaning his forehead against hers as he panted for breath between his unstoppable thrusting rhythm. He could feel a tightening in his gut, more intense than he'd ever felt before. It was as if his entire groin was being pulled in a knot, and eventually the tension was going to give out.

"I'm getting close, Roxy!" Was all he could manage to get out between gritted teeth, doing his absolute best to hold back the inevitable.

She looked down at him, searching his fringe for a hint of green that she knew lay beneath. She was struggling to hold herself together as well, desperate for them to climax in sync with each other, determined to edge out the greatest orgasm she possibly could. "C'mon then! Give it to me!"

That permission was all it took. Stacy locked his arm behind Roxy's back and powered forwards, drawing on reserves of strength that could only have been brought on by the suspect energy drink, Stacy lifted himself and Roxy upwards. With his newfound leverage he could pound into the sporty goat girl with his entire length unaided. His pace matched that of a jackhammer, hitting each of Roxy's deepest, most tender spots with such frequency and force that she swore she was seeing stars.

Her eyes began to roll backwards as the room was filled with nothing but the sounds of their carnal mating, each slap bouncing off the walls and could almost certainly be heard by all of their neighbours - not that this was anything new to them. Stacy's mouth latched back onto hers, muffling the groan that came from deep within as she was thoroughly cored out. Tears formed at the edges of her eyes as her vision began to fail her, no longer able to focus on anything else but the enormous cock that was brutally rearranging her guts.

Stacy pulled his head back, gritting his teeth and using all of his limited reserves of concentration to give Roxy ample warning. His mind was running on empty, but his balls were not.

"Cumming!!" He grunted, more from reflex than on purpose, no longer feeling in control of his body as he was racked with long, drawn out spasms of orgasm. The strength that had surged through him to hold Roxy aloft abandoned him, and he slowly felt himself tipping backwards towards the couch. Somewhere, far, far away and also right next to his face he heard Roxy mumble "J-just a bit more?"

Stacy wasn't in any position to provide it, but fate happened to give Roxy exactly what she wanted, the pair collapsed back onto the couch and Stacy's turgid, enormous pillar was thrust deep into her, bulging out her taut, well muscled abdomen. The entrance to her womb was beaten aside by Stacy's wild battering ram, eager to let it past and fill her to capacity.

They both knew it wasn't far off, Stacy could feel the bulge that he had been fighting off making its way down his cock, and it was unstoppable now. No amount of clamping down and holding back could stop it now. Roxy moaned a final time as she felt his entire tumescent pipe swell within herself.

"There's no stopping! It's coming fast!!"

There was a moment where everything fell still for a moment, no pounding, no thrusting, not even a breath passed between the two of them. Then the first volley launched from the end of Stacy's cock. A molasses thick rope of spunk blasted against the entrance to Roxy's womb and ricocheted back, her entire pussy flooded with his thick white cream. It clung to every surface it could, pasting her entire womb and leaving nothing without a coating of viscous nectar. Each rope that did manage to make it past the seal of his rigid shaft slapped heavily to the ground, a waterfall of jizz frosting their thighs, ass, and the entire front of the couch.

Roxy leaned in close, her whole body wracked with spasms as Stacy unleashed his load within her. So often she had watched his cock spewing his cum over himself or whatever piece of unfortunate furniture they were doing it on, that she was now regretting all the missed opportunities she'd had to have him do it inside her instead, increased by BUST™ or not. She grabbed Stacy by the back of his head, fingers latching onto his chestnut locks as if holding him like this would stop herself from leaking anymore of his creamy progeny, letting out a soft "Fuck..." as she felt her stomach steadily expanding from his continuous stream of ejaculation.

And for once, hers could barely match. It was a strange feeling, knowing that right now she could never hope to equal Stacy's output, that his load of seed had filled her so much, while her own had only managed to stain her cock and his top. She didn't want to say she felt humiliated, but she had no other adequate way of explaining how she felt. Pride in Stacy for taking command like that, sure, and she hadn't been fucked that thoroughly in a long time, but as she felt the last spurts ooze into her well abused cunt, she felt another need awaken in her, and as she leant forwards over the back of the couch she found just how she could sate that need.

"Are you done, Stacy?" She asked, putting on as casual a tone as she could, which was difficult to manage as every movement she made resulted in the gelatinous load filling her womb to slosh back and forth, messing with her own centre of gravity. She could feel his excessive load slowly seeping from her, the heavy ropes that had managed to coat her ass and back were filling her with a warm tingling sensation.

"I... I think so?" Stacy mumbled between ragged breaths, his brain so awash with serotonin that the wave of post nut clarity was still only just beginning to set in. "My balls still feel full..."

"Really? That was quite a load!" Roxy replied, doing her best to layer her voice with incredulity and disbelief as she pushed herself forward, her sports bra clad breasts engulfing the blissed out face of her rodent room mate. She was taking advantage of his momentary ignorance to put her plan into action, and each slow, grinding movement was just another part of the plot to distract Stacy from her real objective.

She could feel the waves of potent slime being released by her gaped pussy as she slid upwards, and as Roxy had finally maneuvered herself enough to reach her arm over the back of the couch, she felt the helmet of Stacy's cock break free from her vice-like clutches with an audible "pop".

Stacy revelled in the feeling of his head being embraced by his friends' sweaty tits. While they were far from the biggest he had ever seen, Roxy's were damn near perfect on her athletic body, and as condensed as they were, Stacy could practically see the steam rolling off of them. He leaned back slowly into the couch, lethargy spreading over his body as the fuzzy, post-orgasm fog descended over him, mixing with the dull aching that was radiating from his groin where Roxy had practically tried to make him one with the couch.

"Haha... Maybe I should have cooled it on the drink," Stacy croaked through his near total bliss coma, "the crash is real".

It was only when he realised that Roxy hadn't come back to him with some snarky comment about drinking the peculiar drink that he knew something was amiss. No, she couldn't...

A deep blush set across Stacy's face, his mouth barely able to form anything more than a confused and intensely needy groan as his eyes stared fervently from beneath his chestnut locks.

Where had she gotten it? She hadn't even gone to the table and he hadn't heard the can pop, so where did she get-

Stacy's head whipped around to behind the sofa. His can was gone, his completely full, entirely untouched can had disappeared. And now Roxy had it, pressed tight to her lips, her eyes rolling backwards as the amber fluid rolled down her chin.

"ROXY!" Stacy couldn't help but call out in shock. Had she not seen what the drink had done to him, how could she do something so risky? Unfortunately, it wasn't hard for him to figure out what had motivated her decision. Stacy needed only look down to his flagging cock to realise what had been going through the horny buck's mind.

"Maybe just start with a few swigs?" He called out cautiously, but even he wasn't convinced by it. Shamefully, deep down, he knew he wanted this too. Despite all the red flags that had been thrown up this far, they were too deep down this rabbit hole to stop, so they may as well just see how deep it takes them at this point.

"Or you can just chug it, that's fine too." Stacy said, his voice layered with resignation as he figured that he should have expected Roxy to want her own little piece of the action.

She could feel it rolling over her tongue and down her gullet, each gulp feeling like she was swallowing liquid plasma, heating her up and electrifying her at the same time. She could feel her body rocking with spasms, and it was doing interesting things to her tits and inflated cum gut. Stacy watched on in awe, a strange mix of fearful trepidation and perfect horniness. As she finished off the can she wiped her chin clean with the back of her hand.

"Tastes like shit." She snarled, doing her best to cover up the belch she could feel building up between the energy drink and the gallon of semen putting pressure on her stomach. Stacy watched as her eyes constricted and seemed to zero in on him, and as tremors passed over her body. Any moment now, it would begin.

It was a throb at first. Perfectly thick, white cum jetted from the tip of her glans, whether remnants of her last orgasm or the start of a new one Stacy had no way of telling. The veins he was so used to tracing and teasing with his tongue looked different, angrier and growing thicker with each pulse of Roxy's racing heart. Every few seconds, her entire shaft would throb, visibly pulsing larger; it wasn't just her cock though, each pulse of her iron-hard pillar was followed in tandem by her steadily bloating balls.

Where one moment, Roxy's dick was standing at its regularly impressive 11 inches, the next it seemed to rocket forwards, swelling along with each pulse. As flesh piled onto her daunting monster, it seemed to bend under its own weight, distending and deforming as new veins and arteries formed to supply the transforming leviathan. Her cum vein was pinched as her cock grew and expanded in uneven bursts, trapping the flood of precum desperate to release as her body was wracked with pleasure. With another pulse, her member stretched forwards yet again, piling on the inches and freeing the wave of pre that was trapped within; Stacy could only sit and watch as his friend's awesome boy-breaker sprayed him with its fresh load of premature progeny.

Her new leviathan lost its regular caramel colouration, slowly turning darker and darker as her body flooded it with the blood required to maintain such a pillar-esque erection. Her veins grew thicker and thicker, with new ones sprouting up to form the network of pathways needed to feed her new beast. Each pulse fired another wad of pre so thick that it could be mistaken for her real load as inches continued to pile on and her veins became as thick as her own pinky fingers.

Stacy had seen huge cocks before - hell, this one still wasn't the biggest he'd ever seen; but something about it growing from his own athletic roommate was having a profound impact on him, and pretty soon he was sure it wasn't the only thing he was going to be impacted with. Roxy, with a monster that was now almost double its original length and still growing, was a site to behold.

Yet the thing that excited Stacy the most is that he knew that she would instinctively know exactly how to use it best, like this was the cock she was born to have and she just hadn't gotten it yet. There was no reaction he could muster to adequately explain just how excited he was getting, so he just had to settle with letting out an almost pathetic moan of "Holy shit, Roxy" as saliva dripped from his open mouth.

She moved like she wasn't even weighed down. Even with a gallon of the most potent, viscous cum Stacy could produce distending her gut and a monstrous python hanging from her groin, she moved with such grace and speed that Stacy barely had time to yell as she grabbed his legs and flipped him onto his front.

"Now, let's milk the rest of that BUST™ out of you!" She growled, her voice filled with a huskyness that hadn't been there minutes prior. She tossed down the empty drink can as she used both hands to man handle her little butt slut into position, slapping her newly formed slab of meat across his thighs as she planted him knees down onto the sofa. She pawed the ass that was so familiar to her with a ferocity that he'd never felt before, groping his entire cheek with one hand while using her thumb to stretch out his well practised, pliable boy hole.

Stacy looked back, his gaze of anticipation and lust filtering through his obscuring fringe as his face flushed. His bushy tail twitched with every miniscule ministration Roxy made, each slight squeeze of his ass or slap of her cock sending shivers down his spine that had nothing to do with the energy drink.

Even so, he still managed to put on a teasing grin and remark "Of course you're fucking bigger than me..." As Roxy laid her arm-length log in the canyon of his ass cheeks.

"And you love it!" She smirked right back. No amount of snark or teasing could possibly disguise the unrepentant lust that was radiating from the squirrely slut, especially not as she felt the pulses finally slow down.

Still swelling as she arranged him into the optimum breeding position, Roxy's growth was finally coming to an end. Now so thick that she could barely hope to encircle her own girth even if she had twice as many hands, and so long that she could easily reach her own head with her tongue to mop up the near-constant secretion of pre, her cock settled just below her chin, by her estimate somewhere around 2 and a half feet of solid, unstoppable bitch breaker.

Her balls had not been left out of the growth spurt either, now easily 3 or more times their original size. They rested almost down to her knees, weighing against her thighs as she felt them pulse with seed, and nearly scalding her legs with their own sultry, musky heat.

"I can't get hooked on this stuff," she muttered, more to herself than to Stacy as she stared longingly down at her new and improved member. "Don't buy any more of this, okay?" She stepped forwards, having to use considerable effort to push her turgid cock downwards and line it up with Stacy's awaiting anus, her head as big as both her own closed fists pressed together. She had no worries about lubing it up, Stacy was the biggest butt slut she knew. Somewhere deep down she was sad that this probably wasn't even the biggest cock he'd ever taken, but she was determined to make sure that he never forgot it.

She lined her enormous crown up with Stacy's pucker, and just as she was preparing to spear him on her mighty titan of a cock, she heard him squeak out "N-no promises!"

She lunged forwards, her gargantuan head forcing Stacy's ring apart to dimensions it rarely managed to reach, and watched in satisfaction as he tilted his head back, teeth clenched as all the air was forced from his lungs in a strained groan. They each took turns screaming in ecstasy as she entered the tightest hole she'd ever felt, his hole stretching around her enormous gut puncher. Normally this'd be no issue for Stacy, but he had no idea this was coming today. Normally he'd have had time to ready himself on at least one of his larger novelty dildos.

Normally she'd have been slow, gently working her cock into his butthole. Roxy was big enough in her normal state to know that most people needed her to start slowly to adjust to her large size, but she had no patience for that now. She knew that Stacy could take it all, and she was too impatient to wait for him to adjust to it and work with her. Roxy planted her knee on top of Stacy's ankle and pressed down, using all the leverage available to her and letting her weight push her shaft further into his devastated asshole.

She could feel Stacy's stomach stretching around her shaft, his tight, lithe stomach bulging around her monolith. No one else could manage this. No one else could handle taking nearly 30 solid inches of cock in their ass with absolutely no preparation. No one but Stacy. She heard him give out a guttural moan, and saw his milky payload spreading out over the couch cushions as she reamed him out, and felt her groin smack into his plump, huggable ass. They'd done so well to avoid staining the couch so far, but both of them were too far gone to care about that now.