Caffeine Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled him up from the couch, grabbing him by his shoulders and yanking him into the air. Her giant ramrod kept him firmly aloft as she pressed his butt into the cum gut he'd created, his feet dangling from the ground as she continued to pound him with short, sharp thrusts that kept her cock firmly planted balls deep while he slung his nut all over the room.

Stacy's cock, still rigidly erect and stubbornly enlarged, was flinging his cream every which way. The couch was already written off as each cushion was left with a thick rope seeping into the fibres, and the wall behind wasn't fairing much better either. Even the adorable photo of Stacy and his mother Abigail was plastered as Stacy's balls contracted time and time again, pulling themselves upwards as they fired load after incessant load over the entire room.

"Already slinging nut?" Roxy scoffed, "I'm only just getting started!" It was a promise. Her whole body felt like it was supercharged and even lifting Stacy off the couch felt trivial. She thought for a moment what it would be like to work out while drinking this stuff, how much weight could she lift, how many pushups or sit ups could she manage. The thought of Stacy's aunt August asking her what she was drinking to make such gains gave her pause for a moment though. August, drinking this stuff...

She was shaken from her fantasy by Stacy managing to mumble something about it being her turn to clean up after them between her rapid, violent thrusts.

"Well then, if it's going to be my turn to clean," she growled into his ear, slowly dragging her cock from his cum drenched ass, "DON'T EXPECT ME TO HOLD BACK!"

Roxy plowed forwards, punching the butt slut's stomach from the inside out and crushing his well trained prostate in the process. Rope after gooey, sticky rope splattered onto the couch, the walls, hell some of it managed to fling with enough force over his shoulders and slap Roxy in the face. She took this as a challenge, to see how much of the couch she could cover in spunk without actually cumming herself.

While Stacy's semi-limp cock continued to spray the seats down with errant ropes of jizz, Roxy could feel what he'd deposited in her earlier begin to leak down her own thighs. The fact that it had taken this long was testament to just how thick it was that despite all her rapid thrusting and bending, only now had it managed to slide out of her and stain her thighs and feet, mingling with her own sprays of pussy juice from earlier.

She was going to keep her word and milk every last dreg of BUST from his balls. She held him up, arms looping up under his armpits and locking her hands behind his head as she thrust into his limp body, the whole room filled with the FWAP FWAP FWAP of her muscular thighs slapping into the slack squirrel's near constantly orgasming form. She aimed him like an underslung cannon, letting loose with a constant barrage of sticky, gluey cum and painting everything she could see before her white.

After several minutes of non-stop, ass crushing pounding, Roxy finally let her pace wind down, if just for the moment. After leaving nothing more than a few square inches unblemished by his steaming nut, Stacy had finally stopped spewing his load everywhere and he was panting, struggling to catch his breath.

"Hah... hah... I think... that's the last of it..." he moaned, body still shaking with multiple orgasmic aftershocks, and a small river of cum continuing to leisurely drip from his flagging cock, dropping to join the multiple layers that sat beneath the pair of them.

Stacy leaned his head back on Roxy's shoulders, slowly letting his breath settle back to normal, and she could finally clearly see his eyes as his fringe hung back from his face, and watched as they slowly began to drift closed, a look of almost smug content on his face.

That was cute.

He thought they were done.

Roxy carefully inched closer to the sofa and adjusted her grip, making sure to keep a solid grip on Stacy with one arm while cradling the back of his head with the other. In a moment, what was a supporting cradle turned into a vice-like grip on the back of his hair as Roxy catapulted him forwards, face first into the gelatinous pool of his own still warm spunk, his ragged breaths gurgling in bubbles to splatter the rest of his face in his oozing seed.

"Now, since I've finally cleared all that shit out of your system" she purred, lust dripping from each and every syllable, "be still so I can break your boy-pussy."

Roxy mounted the couch, each foot planted either side of Stacy's knees, her entire weight hanging above him, her titanic testes hanging like two great pendulums and almost her entire shaft waiting to be plowed deep in Stacy's guts. Every slight movement caused the pools and piles of jizz to wobble and jiggle like jelly, every slight readjustment sending ripples over every tiny lake of Stacy's semen.

She hung there for a moment, savouring the anticipation, and loving every quiver and shake of Stacy's sensual suspense. She could feel the runnels of his cum dripping down her sack, how her once pronounced cum gut was managing to leak back to its original taut, muscular form. Every sensation was like fire, and only the knowledge of what was coming next stopped her from busting right there.

And Stacy couldn't wait. He was in his happy place, face down in a pile of cum; it didn't matter that it was his own, with his best friend about to replace some important memory with that of her giant member. He couldn't think of any time or place he'd ever been happier. To be honest, right now it was hard to think of anything other than Roxy's colossal cum cannon. A twitch in her toes out of the corner of his eyes, a slight tensioning in her thighs, the minor retraction of what little cock remained in his unbelievably stretched out ass and the little breath she took...

It was coming.

Roxy slammed down hard and suddenly, letting her entire weight fall on Stacy's arched back. In one swift, decisive move her entire 30 inches of bitch breaking, boy stuffing cock meat was buried entirely inside of him. Despite their enormous weight, her gravid cum tanks only managed to follow suit moments afterwards, their incredible momentum slamming them down hard into Stacy's own comparatively diminutive gonads.

The entire couch shook, semen flew through the air under the force of a single thrust, and the legs of the unfortunate furniture creaked and groaned under the undue stress. Stacy felt his stomach stretching further and further. Whether Roxy was still growing or just managing to reach deeper into his guts from this angle was unclear, and honestly he didn't much care. The pace she was setting was brutal, not letting him rest for a single moment as she put every ounce of accumulated muscle to work in pounding him into the sofa.

Every steady, reaming withdrawal was met with a sudden, powerful smack, only then to be followed by a thunderous slam as her jizz factories collided with his ass. Every pound felt like a punch to the gut, driving the air from his lungs and his vision went fuzzy. But Stacy wasn't beaten, far from it. This was where he thrived. Roxy's pleasure was his pleasure, every quart of pre she lobbed into his depths sent fire up his body, every thrust sent jolts of electricity up his spine. He was loving every second of it.

Even having his face basted in his own cum couldn't ruin this... in fact...

Stacy licked his lips, tasting his own ball cream and coming to a wild mid-coitus epiphany.

"H-hey R-Roxy!" He managed to eke out between her frantic, powerful pounding, "It t-tastes like M-Mango!"

She could hear the playful smirk in his voice, not submitting even with nearly an entire metre's worth of girl cock rearranging his guts. She should be annoyed with him, infuriated even, but she just couldn't get past how much she loved that about him. His ability to turn even the most powerful, rutting, carnal fucking she could throw at him into the most casual of affairs. It was too endearing to be annoying. That said, it didn't mean she couldn't get her own payback...

If he enjoyed his own taste so much, well why shouldn't he get more of it? She tightened the grip on the back of his head, and forced his face into the lake of his ball sludge, cackling in laughter as he tried to push back, but she could tell by the way his whole body surged, and his asshole tightened around her stomach stretcher that he was loving every demeaning second if it.

She stopped there for a moment, implanting herself deep inside his boy hole with a resounding slam. She allowed herself a moment to catch her breath as she eased up the pressure she was putting on the back of Stacy's head, relishing the wheezing pants he made as he fought for breath through his face mask of viscous nut.

She could feel the tightening in her gut. A part of her wanted to go on for longer and use all this energy coursing through her to pound him through the couch, breaking it in half and planting him into the floor. With enough time she was pretty sure she could pull it off too, but her body was telling her something else. She could feel the tingling in her cum tankers, flowing all the way up to her abdomen. Credit where credit was due, Stacy had done a number on her, and her body just did not have the resistance left to make this go on for much longer, but if she was going to bust now, she was going to make sure Stacy felt every last drop of it.

"So, you so sure you like the flavour then?" She panted from atop of him, folding his knees underneath him as she made sure she had a solid grip. She didn't even wait for him to respond, she just leaned forwards until her sports bra entombed titties pressed firmly against his back, and whispered into his ear "In that case, you'd better get ready for seconds!"

She yanked him upwards again, but this time instead of letting him dangle helplessly on her steel beam of a cock, she bore all of his relatively inconsiderable weight in her arms, locking his knees up to his shoulders between her arms, and recommenced her wild thrusting.

She was practically jerking herself off with his body, using his entire diminutive form as one large onahole. She could feel her own cock head bashing into her forearms through Stacy's distended stomach as she rooted herself over and over inside of him. Each slam sent her wrecking balls flying upwards, crushing Stacy's own between them and his stubbornly turgid shaft. Somehow it was still managing to fling dregs of semen onto the couch, his balls clenching over and over as they tried to wring anything they could manage over his poor abused nut sack.

Roxy yelped in surprise, she felt Stacy biting down on her taut arms as he wheezed and groaned through each herculean pounding. He'd been in some form of orgasmic coma on and off for the past few minutes, his refractory period apparently none existent thanks to whatever that drink had done to him, and his dick was beginning to feel real sore thanks to cumming almost continuously since Roxy had pinned him down to the couch.

It. Felt. Amazing.

He had to bite down on whatever was closest just to stop him from screaming so much he tore his own throat out. He'd done that once and the doctor had told him to stop sucking dick for a week to let it recover. A week! A whole week without sucking dick! Well he'd learned his lesson. Roxy was just going to have to put up with it for as long as she continued wearing him like her personal cock sleeve, he just hoped she could put up with it for a little while longer.

And Roxy wanted to keep going longer as well. She'd never experienced anything like this before and she had no idea if she ever would again. She'd meant it earlier when she said it was a bad idea to get hooked on whatever it was they'd been drinking, but it was almost too good of a deal to pass up. Roxy had no idea how she could survive knowing pleasure like this was attainable, while trying to hold herself back from it.

But just as it would be near impossible to hold herself back from that pleasure, it was becoming increasingly obvious that she couldn't withhold what was coming now any longer. She wished she could make it last, just extend this mind wiping pleasure just a moment or two more; but as she felt her semen tankers collide with Stacy's own and felt the squirrel's nut splatter all over them and her thighs, Roxy felt the knot in her gut that she'd been mentally holding taut snap, and all her control was rendered down into nothingness. All Roxy could do was let out a guttural, bleating yell.

"CUMMING!!!"

Her whole shaft convulsed. Where a moment ago she was pounding into Stacy's tight asshole with several room shaking slaps per second, she'd planted herself as deep as she could possibly reach, the obscene bulge stretched Stacy so fiercely and suddenly that it smacked him right on the chin, clacking his slack jaw shut. Her tumescent slab of boy breaker swelled, stretching to accommodate the load it was more than ready to deliver. Once again a moment of calm settled over the pair as they both stood in slack jawed ecstasy before the dam broke.

Stacy's stomach inflated, doing its best impression of a water balloon filling with jelly as Roxy's unbelievably thick blast of cum stretched out the slutty squirrel's stomach to unfathomable proportions. Roxy felt, actually felt her thick payload dripping back down her shaft inside of Stacy's distended guts. The feeling was alien to her as she launched jet after jet into her best friend's well prepared bowels, feeling his stomach stretch to contain every single drop of her virile nectar. What was stranger was the feeling of it surrounding her cock, the tightness of his obscenely deformed gut transforming into an all consuming warmth, encouraging her to continue and fill her best friend up more, and more, AND MORE!

Stacy felt Roxy's grip on his upper torso and legs tighten as the force of her constantly streaming ejaculation increased, graduating from a series of powerful blasts to a near-constant deluge of eager impregnators that would find themselves sorely disappointed inside Stacy's depths. Stacy was no stranger to this sensation, but something about this felt... different. He could feel the ocean of spunk that Roxy was unleashing inside of him, the constant throbs of her turgid member as it practically beat against his own sternum. None of this was new to him, he'd experienced it with at least a dozen different people, and almost as many times with each of them. So what was it that made this feel so much more... exciting?

Roxy, his best-friend / sex-friend / room-mate, all rolled into one. Whether it was the idea that maybe, just maybe he'd have access to this kind of pleasure on a daily basis, or the fact that he could share one of his deepest, most intimate fetishes with his best friend on a more personal level. Or maybe it was the fact that he could tease her with just how feral she'd gone after just one can of that mango-flavoured aphrodisiac.

Yeah, probably, definitely that last one, right? It was becoming harder and harder to concentrate on what his emotions were telling him to feel at this point. Probably something to do with the fact that his steadily expanding stomach was beginning to push on his thighs, and his stubbornly erect cum cannon was being weighed down by it. Good, he chuckled inwardly, more for Roxy to deal with...

Nearly 3 minutes after it had started, with enough cum released to overflow an oil barrel, it finally felt as if Roxy's monstrous orgasm was coming to a conclusion. Her head felt fuzzy, and she was fairly certain that her limited amount of blood circulating through the upper half of her body was beginning to have some serious effects. She felt her body begin to wobble as her legs began to feel like numb jelly, and her arms could no longer keep the cumflated butt slut aloft for a moment longer.

The pair of them keeled forwards, landing cum-gut first on the couch, no amount of cock-blocking stopping the gelatinous sprays of Roxy's syrupy progeny from escaping Stacy's ruined ass.

"H-holy shit, Roxy-y!" Was all that Stacy could manage, as his whole body was crushed between her rock hard abs and the cum soaked sofa. "That was-"

Whatever it had been to Stacy however, was not quite as important as what the pair began to feel as an ominous rumble from the opposite end of the couch.

"Uh-oh..." the fatigued pair managed to mumble in unison.

"Aftershock!" Roxy managed to groan out between gritted teeth. It seemed impossible to the both of them that Roxy could keep going after blowing Stacy's body weight worth of jizz inside of him. As if on subconscious instinct, Roxy's exhausted hips began thrusting themselves, as if determined to rut as much of her baby batter into Stacy as possible, even if that meant Roxy fucked herself into unconsciousness in the process.

Roxy's balls clenched tighter and tighter, physically exerting themselves to squeeze as much semen into her boy-toy's receptacle as they possibly could. Slowly, excruciatingly slowly, both of them felt themselves being pushed back, Stacy's stomach stretching to dominate the remaining space on the couch, each resounding slap of Roxy's lethargic thrusting sending ripples cascading over Stacy's gelatinous belly.

It was hard to stay awake, Stacy could feel his eyelids drooping as his stomach was stretched further and further, possibly even more than he'd ever experienced before. Somewhere deep down, probably somewhere in that vast ocean of semen, he was glad he could share this moment with Roxy. Also glad that he could theoretically get her to do this to him again, and who knew... Maybe more?

But everyone has a limit, and Stacy was disappointed to find that he was clearly reaching his own. Roxy was doing more than just leaking a stream of cum into him, she was draining gallon after gallon of viscous nut sludge into his stomach. Compressed as it was between himself, the sofa and entirely blocked from escape by Roxy's monolith, there was only one place it could reasonably go. He summoned all the willpower he could to warn Roxy about the cum hydrant that was incoming, but all he could manage was a gurgling "blrg-" as his oesophagus was glued shut.

He was just too late as he felt the rising tide of dense, hot load surging through his entire body. Every muscle he tried to contract to contain the tsunami was battered aside, forcing its way through. There was nothing Stacy could do to stop it now, in his mania he was barely able to appreciate the mango-tinged flavour of his best friend's load. He was afraid of what was about to happen, but also incredibly turned on by the concept of becoming a literal semen hose. He could feel his neck stretching, his cheeks bulging, his lips pursing-

As Roxy clamped her hands over his mouth, sealing the oncoming storm of cum inside of him. Twin rockets of spunk jetted from his unsealed nose as the pressure inside of Stacy fought for some measure of escape. A steady flow of nut goo seeped from between Roxy's fingers as she did her best to stop anything else from escaping.

"Now you just... hold on there!" Was all Roxy could manage to pant out between her slow, yet deliberate and powerful thrusts. "Just a bit longer..."

She eased Stacy up into a kneeling position, removing the pressure from his bloated, corpulent stomach, the flood of slimy semen diminishing. "I already have enough to clean up as it is."

Stacy's distended stomach, no longer forced to pool around his torso as he was forced down into it, hung from him. It drooped down towards the semen soaked sofa as Roxy continued to drain her egregiously productive nuts into him. After each flex of her incredibly over-taxed kegel muscles, Roxy was convinced she was done, that she could not possibly cum anymore. Yet with each contraction of nut leaking orgasm, it seemed as if her balls would brew up a fresh load just to replace it.