Caffeine Rush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy's gut was becoming a gurgling, roiling storm of semen as each avenue of escape was being blocked off, forcing his stomach to expand further than he would have considered possible. His mind was in turmoil, desperate for Roxy to continue her wondrous inflating orgasm, while simultaneously worrying just how much more of this he could take. He'd been stretched out before but now they were really pushing his limits.

Roxy's cock ached, no tight holes or rampant poundings had ever made her womb basher feel as sore as it did now, forced to let loose gallon after viscous gallon of seed that her breweries were serving up for her. She was almost relieved when she felt Stacy's weight being taken from her, only to realise that it was due to his stomach making contact with the couch, his gut once again beginning to take the weight that Roxy was rapidly becoming unable to bear. She relaxed the arm that was holding him upright, and let the rotund squirrel fall forwards onto his boulder-like cum gut, the ridge of her glans only just locked in by the tight ring of his clamping ass hole.

Now letting his full weight lie on his gravid abdomen, Roxy was really able to see the damage she'd done. Where just a few minutes ago Stacy's bloating belly had only just pushed his thighs apart and started to raise them from the sofa, now he was fully lying atop it, his knees managing to hang a few inches above the cushions while his slack legs did nothing whatsoever to support his immense weight. Even his extended cock didn't manage to reach the couch cushions, instead hanging semi-limply against the back of his barrel of baby-batter, slowly belching the last dregs of his own orgasm down to flood over the truly cum logged furniture.

Despite his mouth no longer being held shut by Roxy's clamping hand, the more complex route for the jizz to travel to freedom clearly wasn't enough, and the exhausted goat girl couldn't summon any energy to fight back as her flagging phallus finally slipped from Stacy's overstuffed anus with a visceral SCHLOOORRRP. As soon as the pathway was cleared, a torrent of the thickest jizz Roxy had ever had the unforgettable pleasure of producing was launched back at her, her entire lower torso stained almost completely white as her own seed splattered against her thighs, cock and balls.

There she stood, sweat dripping from every inch of her body, Stacy's overencumbered form with barely more than a few square centimetres of unsullied skin, and her own jizz being blasted back at her with enough force to send tingles through her balls...

No.

It couldn't.

Roxy looked down in horror and an undeniable blast of lust, as her cock began to rise to attention again.

She rocked her head back as her regenerating cum cannon let loose with a fresh load of pre that arced through the air and splattered against Stacy's waiting ass.

"How... how long do the side effects last again?"

"I'unno" Stacy managed to mumble through the steady stream of goop seeping from his mouth, "but let's just... keep going until it goes down."

Roxy stood looking at her room mate in incredulity and disbelief, until she had to shrug her shoulders and admit she had no better ideas either.

— — —

The couch was done for. Neither of them could tell whether it was because of the total combined weight of Stacy, Roxy and their incredible cum guts, or if it was simply because of the force Roxy had put into plowing Stacy into it. Neither of their memories of today stretched back far enough to properly figure it out, all of it mingled together into a white hot blast of pleasure.

Roxy had mounted Stacy again, they remembered that much. With a willing hole in front of her and a cock that just outright refused to go flaccid, her body had moved on autopilot. Fucking Stacy then had been like fucking on a water bed, lots of jiggling but too bouncy to really get a solid rhythm going. The imagery of the waves travelling over his gut with each resounding slap of her balls had been seared into her memory, and she was going to treasure it for a long, long time.

They'd given up on that position after that, instead carefully rolling Stacy and his rotund belly off the couch onto the equally semen sodden carpet. Roxy had joined him on the floor then, easing her obelisk of dick into his stretched out boy pussy and slowly rocking herself back and forth, each outward stroke letting a torrent of her jizz to leak free from its contracting confines. She watched in exhausted bemusement as the pool expanded into a lake, spreading outwards to cover the entire floor of the apartment. She'd have been worried about losing the deposit if they hadn't already lost it years ago.

Then Roxy fell asleep while thrusting, her body working on autopilot while her brain struggled to keep up with everything that had happened. Stacy however, was experiencing his second wind. Unfortunately, he was weighed down by something like 60 gallons of spunk, and no easy way to get it out of him while Roxy was plugging him up. Gravity would do the trick though, he just needed something to occupy himself with while he let it do its thing.

Shimmying himself free of Roxy's colossus, Stacy managed to spin himself atop his own prolific gut and leaned over to take the crown into his mouth, suckling on her precum spewing appendage while he let his own weight and gravity force what she'd let loose inside of him free. He'd sat like that for he didn't know how long, only vaguely aware that the sky was getting dark outside. By the time that he'd finally shrunk enough to move, the entire apartment was over a centimetre deep in Roxy's goo, and she'd awoken from her nap.

They'd piled on top of each other again, mounting the couch as they spent minutes, hours or more locked in each other's embrace. They traded places over and over, Roxy on top then Stacy, flipping over and bathing each other's monumental cocks with spit and tongue, basting their faces in pre. Neither of them came, each too drained to possibly think about cumming again. It was only when Stacy noticed Roxy actually sucking his member rather than just licking, and the fact that he could actually reach the tip of her shaft again that the pair realised what must be happening.

They dismounted, each kneeling in a cushion so dense with cum that they could have rang it out like a sponge, and looked at each other. Then they looked at the table beside them, where 4 more cans of BUST™ sat under a layer of cum, taunting them. They looked to one another, then back to the cans...

Roxy had let Stacy go first again. It seemed only fair. There must have been some residual BUST™ left in his system, as she swore his cock had gotten bigger again, cresting over the top of his head. They'd swapped positions, this time Stacy pounding her into the sofa and with such speed and ferocity she was worried the hyperactive squirrel was going to have a heart attack.

Stacy had pulled out, swinging his goliath cock from side to side, painting the whole room. Photos and portraits were buried under layers and layers of odorous, steaming spunk. Roxy had looked back at Stacy, disappointed that he hadn't let it go inside her, when she asked why, he'd gestured around himself and said "If I put all this in you, you wouldn't be able to move! And now it's your turn..."

That's where things got really hazy. Stacy vaguely remembered feeling like Roxy's head was going to come out of his mouth at one point, so she must have experienced the strange growing phenomenon that he had as well. Roxy, with a cock longer than Stacy's entire head and torso combined... The thought of that would never leave Stacy. Even now in his near comatose state, he found himself having flashes of its impossible girth and its mind boggling length, and the sensation of it splitting him open.

He didn't remember anything after that, but he had to assume that was when the couch had met its demise. Presumably Roxy must have ridden him after that, not wanting to miss out on a cum gut of her own considering she was now spread out on the ruins of their unfortunate furniture and looking 9 months pregnant with triplets.

And unlike him, she was still able to stand if only barely. She'd thrown one of the few surviving blankets over him as he lay prone across his own leaking stomach. She'd muttered something like "Don't catch a cold" as she'd covered him, and she perched herself down in front of him. This is why they were best friends, no matter what stupid stuff Stacy got himself into, Roxy was always there to make sure he was okay.

With a feeble arm, Stacy brushed his hair out of his face, so she could look him straight in the eyes as he muttered "Thanks Roxy, seriously."

He let a mocking grin cross his cum sodden face as she blushed and looked away. "Gotcha" he teased.

They sat in comfortable silence, as the sun started to leak through the window, casting their devastated living room in a warm orange glow. The ocean of cum that coated every surface glowing a pleasing orange, belying the work that Roxy was going to have to put into cleaning this place. Thank god their building had robust drains.

The light glinted off the table, and the final 2 cans of BUST™ caught their eyes.

Roxy and Stacy looked at them, then back at each other, not needing to communicate the thought that passed between them both.

Another time.