Caged and Cuckolded

Story Info
My wife spends the night with another man.
2.5k words
3.93
8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
148 Followers

My phone pinged again, another notification that I had just paid for something. I was kneeling on the kitchen floor, scrubbing at the tiles with the toothbrush that she had given me before she went out for the afternoon. Since then, my phone had continued to ping with payment notifications, each time that she used my debit card.

As usual, our weekend had started Friday night with her locking me into my chastity cage, and then ignoring me for the rest of the evening, as she lay on the sofa watching television. Her only acknowledgement of my presence was to click her fingers for me to re-fill her wine glass when it was empty. When she had had enough, she had simply dropped her empty glass on the floor and padded up the stairs to our bedroom, and when I followed after clearing up downstairs, the closed door clearly indicated that I would be spending the night alone, on the small uncomfortable bed in the spare room, where she had left the list of chores for the next day;

Do all the washing - my underwear is hand wash only

Hoover the whole house

Clean the kitchen and bathroom

Scrub the kitchen floor with this toothbrush

Change my bed

Do not disturb me!!

I realised that its would take me all day to complete this list, and that most of it would have to wait until Louise was up - I didn't want to run the risk of waking her. I couldn't remember when our weekends had become like this. She had always been the dominant person in our relationship, and the first time she had suggested that I wear a cage, it had been almost a joke that we agreed to one drunken late night. Now it was normal for me to spend the whole weekend locked up, solely focussed on her needs, with her treating worse each week. The trouble was that I loved it, and the crueler she was, the harder I became inside the tight metal tube that encased me. If it wasn't for having to go to work, she would probably be happy for me to be permanently encased in it.

After spending the morning doing what I could without waking her, I had been summoned to take her breakfast, and then just after lunch she had appeared, made up and ready to go out. Her long black hair cascaded down her back, and the small black dress hugged her firm chest and tight ass. She sat on the stairs to lace up her long leather boots and pulling on a coat, ordered me to drive her into town.

When we got to the centre, and I pulled up to drop her off, she just looked at me, her face stern and scowling.

"Have you forgotten something, fuck-wit?"

I racked my brains, I was sure I had done everything. I had crept around the house while she was asleep, taken her her favourite breakfast when she called for it, and dropped everything to drive into the town. She signed and held out her hand.

"I'm going shopping. How the fuck do you think I am going to pay for it?"

She held out her hand, and I fumbled for my wallet, handing it to her. Reaching inside, she took my debit card, the only one that she allowed me to have. She started to hand it back to me, before pausing, and then grabbed all the notes from inside, before tossing the empty wallet onto the floor.

"That's a fine for displeasing me. Now fuck off!"

With that, she swung her legs out of the car, and walked away, her high hells clip clopping on the pavement as she strode towards the shopping centre. I saw the men glance at her as she walked by, her short black dress hinting at what lay beneath. Sighing to myself, I started the car, and returned home to my waiting chores.

There was predictably no communication from her through the afternoon, the only hint of what she was up to being the payment notifications arriving on my phone as she shopped, until I got a message from her later on.

"Book a table for me at Marco's for 7pm. It needs to be a table for two!"

My heart sank slightly, but my cock hardened again as I realised what this implied. The booking was not for us, it was for her, and the second person was almost certainly one of her lovers. When we had discovered this lifestyle, it had not been long before I confessed to her that I had fantasies about being cuckolded. That had quickly led to her trying it out, and now she had several boy-friends that she met regularly, taking delight in telling me about them when she returned home. Normally she saw them during the afternoon, but I could tell from the payment notifications that she had been out shopping today, probably with one of her girl friends.

Apart from teasing me about her lovers, she also had told all her girl friends about our relationship, so I had to suffer the added humiliation of them knowing about me, and seeing the disgust in their faces whenever they met me. On more than one occasion, when Louise had had friends over for drinks, and while I was circulating the room as their waiter, they had reached between my legs to cup the chastity cage, to see if what she had told them was true.

Afternoon turned into evening with no further word from Louise. I got the payment notification when she had finished her meal at Marco's, followed shortly after by another one from the Marriott hotel, for a room booking. That was followed by silence. I realised that she wasn't coming home, and crept to bed, curling up on my small single bed, my cock aching in its small cage.

The next morning, I was awake, with my phone out ready. It remained silent until about 11 oclock when I got a text that contained only;

"Room 211. Bring clothes. Now!"

I raced to the car, driving into town and parking at the Marriott, before rushing in and going up to the second floor. When Louise said "now" she meant immediately, and I knew that no matter how quickly I got there, it wouldn't be fast enough.

The door to room 211 was slightly ajar, and I opened it tentatively, hearing a voice inside. Louise was sitting at the dressing table, wrapped in a robe, talking on the phone. She ignored me as I stood at the entrance in silence, continuing to talk to the unknown person on the other end, who I guessed was one of her girl friends.

"The fuck-wit's finally got here, thank fuck. I'm absolutely shattered. He kept me up all night, and he's huge." She giggled. "I'm not sure I will be able to walk downstairs without help!"

She suddenly paused and glared at me.

"Don't just fucking stand there. Get this mess cleaned up. Where are my clothes?"

The room was trashed. There were a couple of empty pizza boxes on the floor, wine glasses tipped beside the bed, and the clothes that she had been wearing the night before were strewn around the room. I started to pick them up while she continued to chat. Her dress was scrumpled on the floor and I shook it before carefully folding it. She hadn't been wearing a bra, but I discovered her panties and tights under the bed. They were ripped, and her thong was sticky - I would smell her juices as I picked them up and put them into the bag that I had brought with me.

I lay out fresh clothing for her on the bed, clean panties, jeans and a crop top that she liked to wear. Louise ended her call, and picked up the panties.

"Turn round pervert, I'm not putting on a show for you!"

I faced the wall while she dressed and then turn back when she clicked her fingers. Louise was sitting back on the chair, holding her leg out, and pointing at the long lace up boots.

"I'm too tired to put these on, so chop chop."

I knelt in the floor and slipped her feet into the soft leather, sensing myself get hard inside the cage as I felt her soft feet. She chuckled down at me.

"I suppose you're getting hard, aren't you? This is the closest you are getting to me today, so make the most of it fuck face!"

She slipped on her coat, and walked out of the room, and I followed her to the lift, and down to the lobby, carrying her case. She tossed the room key to me, and sank into one of the chairs, pointing at the front desk. I went to settle the bill, discovering that apart for the cost of the room, they had managed to run up a sizeable room bill. The clerk smirked at me as he processed my card - he obviously knew that Louise had spent the night in the room with someone else, but I was also obviously her husband. I blushed with embarrassment as I signed the receipt, and then led Louise out and into the car.

She didn't talk on the way home, shrugging off her coat in the hallway and disappearing upstairs. I heard the bedroom door slam, and knew that I should leave here alone. It was early evening by the time my phone buzzed and I saw her message.

"Tea, upstairs."

I boiled the kettle and took the drink up to her, where she was sitting up in bed, the TV playing quietly. She had obviously been sound asleep, here eyes were still bleary, and her hair was damp and sticking to her head. Louise patted the bed beside her, and smiled, which took me by surprise, considering how evil she had been all weekend.

"That was quite a night! Do you want to hear about it?"

I nodded eagerly and she smiled again.

"Ok, give me a while and then come back upstairs when I call."

She surprised again me by reaching up to give me a kiss on the cheek, and then gently pushed me towards the door. I went downstairs to sit and await my summons.

My phone eventually buzzed, and I returned to the bedroom. The room was almost in darkness, dim light coming from candles on the windowsill. There were ropes tied to the four corners of the bed, and Louise patted the mattress, smiling encouragingly.

"Undress, and onto here."

I slipped my clothes of quickly and lay on the bed, clad only in my cock cage as Louise tied my hands and feet to the four corners, leaving me spread-eagled and helpless. My cock was painful now, straining against the metal that contained it.

"I expect you would like to be out of that? Well you have been very good. I've spent your money all weekend so you deserve a reward."

She reached for the key that was always on the chain around her neck. I realised that she had kept it on all night, and knew that whoever she was with would have known what it was for, and that she had a cuck at home while she was out enjoying herself. The cage pulled uncomfortably at my cock as she slid it off, then I felt the relief of the cool air as I was free. Louise giggled.

"Oh dear, I'd forgotten how small it is."

She lay downside me, almost touching but not quite. I could smell her delicate perfume, and felt her breath on her skin as she started to whisper in my ear.

"You should have seen what I had inside me last night. Yours is like my finger, and his was like my arm."

She reached for a bottle of gel, and dribbled some onto my cock, which twitched as the cool fluid ran over it. Her hand snaked down and she started to gently stroke her finger up and down me.

"I've seen him before, he's one of the men from work. Sometimes we have a quick in one of the offices. To be honest he's a bit of a dick, but I'm not interested in talking to him, just fucking him."

I was hard now, and her hand closed around me as she started to pull up and down. She laughed again.

"It's funny, when I was doing this last night, I cousin't get my hand round him. And look at you. I can't even see you in my fist!"

She drew her head closer to my ear, her hair falling across my face as she whispered.

"When I had him inside me. I had him in my mouth first of all. Guess where he went next?" 

Whenever we had sex, which was very infrequently now, Louise never allowed me anywhere near her ass. It was missionary position or nothing for me.

"He flipped me on my front, and put a pillow under my stomach. Then he lined himself up and just pushed. It really hurt, and I started to scream, but he pushed my face into the bed so that no one could hear me. He had to stop in the end, he was just too big so guess here he went next?"

I was so close to cumming now, and felt Louise grad my cock hard.

"Not yet, I want to get to the end of my story!"

She waited for a moment and I felt myself shrink slightly before she continued.

"He grabbed my hair and pulled me off the bed onto my knees. Straight down my throat, and then he was face fucking me. I tried to push him away but he's too strong. He just held my hair and pushed my face back and forward on his cock. Just when I thought I was going to throw up, he pulled back, and threw me back on the bed."

"I was face down again, and he just slid inside. He is huge, I could feel him hitting the top of my cervix. I was trying to push him off but I was like a little rag doll. He's big, not just his cock, and I couldn't move him off me. I just had to lie there and let him use me."

I was close to the edge now, and Louise knew, She dribbled more lube and continued to rub me, starting to pant as she re-lived her fucking.

"I felt him tense and then he came. It felt like gallons, flooding into me. When he pulled out, I could feel it trickling out while I lay there, recovering. He pulled the covers over us and we spooned, falling asleep."

Louise pumped away at my cock.

"It didn't last long, the next thing I was aware of was him getting hard again, and then he flipped me onto my back, before he fucked me for the second time. Three more times he had me ..."

I exploded, cum supporting onto my stomach as I envisaged Louise in bed with the stranger, being used by him over and over again throughout the night. Louise laughed, and sat up, wiping her hadn't on my chest.

"Quite a mess you've made there cucky. Go and shower, and then we will put you back in your cage. And this time, it's staying on for the week!"

laver1812
laver1812
148 Followers