Caged in Chastity

Story Info
I experience chastity for the first time...
1.6k words
4.59
13.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azink
azink
44 Followers

In my late 20's I found myself in a relationship with a dominant top. Ryan was in his early 40's and a true alpha male. Standing at 6'1" with dark drown hair which was showing signs of some greying at the sides, Ryan was barrel chested, with a small belly from his love of craft beers. Another trait Ryan possessed was his interest in BDSM.

Ryan was insatiable when it came to sex, as such he was attracted to younger men who could keep up with his demands. I was no stranger to sex myself, I had been on a mad tear in my 20's and had built up quite a resume for myself. Nothing I had experienced up to this point would prepare me for Ryan's desires.

Ryan wanted a complete slut, one who would bend to his will, and beg him for his magnificent cock. With that goal in mind Ryan informed me he would be placing me in chastity, so he could properly train me to serve a "real mans" desires, and I could take my place as a a proper mans toy to be used.

If you are unfamiliar, a chastity device is used to lock up your cock, with the sole purpose to stop it from getting hard. You can not touch yourself while in chastity, so masturbating is out completely.

There are many types of chastity devices, but the one Ryan placed me in was metal. It had a metal cock ring which your balls slipped through, and rested on the base of the shaft against your body. A small metal cage held your penis in place, and attached to the cock ring. The entire thing was locked with a small padlock, which Ryan held the key to.

The cage was maybe two inches long, luckily I am a grower not a shower, and my penis was able to enter the cage easily. I am only about 6.5 inches fully erect, so the cage was comfortable enough while soft, but if I got excited there was no room to grow.

Ryan placed me in the device on a Sunday night. It was heavier than I imagined, and I could feel the weight of it pulling my cock downward. You could pee in it, but to do so you had to sit on the toilet like a female. Sleeping proved to be comfortable enough once you found the right position.

The next day was a work day. I got dressed and thoughts raced through my mind of how I would wear this at work. In my pants you could see a bulge, I instantly panicked fearful that people would see the bulge, and piece together what I was wearing. My fears were unfounded though as no one seemed to notice.

The first couple days were uneventful, I basically carried on about my day as if nothing had changed, but I could always feel the weight of it. A reminder that my dick was no longer my own, someone else had complete control over my ability to cum.

Sometimes throughout the day Ryan would text me to stop what I was doing and send him a pic of me caged. Failure to do so could mean more time spent in chastity. He wanted me to remember that he now owned me.

Slowly as the days passed and the week wound down I could feel myself getting extremely horny. I was so ready to cum I felt as if I could burst. Each day Ryan would tease me, by playing with my nipples or massaging my body. His whole purpose to arouse me, forcing my cock to harden and strain against the metal cage.

Ryan would have me suck him off daily and slurp down his cum while he teased me, my cock struggling to get erect, and my balls hurting from desire to cum. It was maddening, I started to think of nothing but getting fucked. I wanted dick all the time. I would have sucked and fucked almost anyone who moved by that point.

I found myself begging him for relief, and wanted his cock so bad, but he denied me. He said I wasn't ready to cum yet. I needed to learn to truly please him. I sucked him to completion every day, but I could not cum. This went on for about two weeks before things changed.

As weeks passed I could think of nothing but sex. At work, at home, in the car all I wanted was to fuck. It was truly effecting my mindset. I wanted to be fucked so badly that everything else in my life felt like a blur. Still Ryan refused to fuck me. He told me I needed to truly submit before I could cum again. He set me up with a task to serve as many men as possible, and fulfil their desires. I was to remain locked up, and could only make them cum, while being denied myself.

Thank god for Grindr. I logged in to complete my homework assignment and found Mike. Mike was in his early 50's. He was just slightly taller than me and overweight. I explained the situation, and he said he was very eager to assist with my problem.

Mike lived close by and I made the journey to his house. He invited me in and we sat on the couch talking for a bit and discussing my device. He had never seen a man locked in chastity before, and was eager to see it.

Mike asked me to strip so I stood pulling my shirt above and off my body. Unbuttoning my pants I pulled them and my underwear down and off in a mess on the floor.

I was completely nude, the weight of the cage made me self conscious. I glanced at Mike and saw his erection growing within his pants. Mike reached out to touch my caged cock, he was visibly excited. His hand holding my cock he examined my cage in wonder.

He spun me around to get a good look at my ass and gave it a firm slap across my left cheek. Mike ordered to get on my knees and open my mouth. I did so and he stood before me, pulling out his throbbing hard cock he told me to be a good boy and suck it.

Mike had a small girthy cock, maybe only about 5 inches long. A fairly average cock, but in my heightened state of desire I was not picky about the length. I just needed to have my ass filled.

I positioned my lips at the tip of his cock, and licked the tip in a circular motion before taking it into my mouth. I moved my mouth up and down his shaft, Mike pushing the back of my head deeper down on his rod. I could hear slight moans from him, he was enjoying every second. I could feel him throbbing in my mouth and taste the precum starting to flow from his head.

Mike pulled out of my mouth and removed all of his clothes. He reached down taking my caged cock in hand and led the way to his bedroom. Without hesitation Mike bent me over the bed, and dropped to place his tongue at my hole. I could feel him flicking back and forth and it felt so good, my body was shaking with desire.

My cock was straining against it's cage. I barely got out the words begging Mike to fuck me, to fuck me as hard as he could. Mike slid his thick cock into me and grabbed my hips pulling me back against him. I could feel him deep inside me, and I could hear myself screaming the words "harder".

I needed this cock more than I ever needed cock in my life. I felt him pull out, and a hard slap rang across my ass. Mike spanked me a couple times so hard I could feel the burning from his palm.

He told me to get on the bed and lie on my back. I did as he asked and he kneeled between my legs and slid into me. He pulled my legs up so they were above his shoulders, and he proceeded to piledrive me into the bed.

I didn't know it at the time, but have found that when you are in chastity men tend to become beasts in the bedroom. I think the passive position brings out their need to dominate. Mike was no different. As he pounded me harder he became verbal.

While holding my legs up, he would push down on my chest and tell me what a slut I was and that I was taking his cock like a good little bitch. Feeling Mike swell inside me he pulled out and came all over my chastity device. He hastily got dressed and told me he would be happy to help continue my training anytime I needed it.

Later that day I reported my encounter back to a pleased Ryan. I asked if I could cum yet, and he said "no we are just getting started". With that he unbuttoned his pants and put me on my knees to receive his daily cum tribute.

*******************************************************************

My relationship with Ryan lasted for about two years. All of that time spent in chastity with occasional releases to cum. Those years of training with Ryan still linger to this day, and I know my place serving a real man.

If more stories of my time in chastity are of interest, leave me a comment.

azink
azink
44 Followers