Caged No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers

Shawna's eyes got wet. "I'll be loyal to you," she said. "I'll be at least as loyal as she was. All I need is time to show you. And I'll be true to you."

Then she took my hand in hers. "I'm sorry for what I did."

"Shhh. No more sorry, okay?"

She tried to smile. But that made her tears flow. I quietly held her until she composed herself.

We spent every night together. Shawna was consistent in her yielding to me, and it was fun having her "practice" opening up to me. It was like driving a new sports car and being surprised at how responsive and accommodating it was.

Frankly, though, her extreme effort at pleasing me worried me a little. I wondered if she'd decide sometime that she'd had enough, and revert to having to be in control. So I suggested that a couple of nights a week we would do what she wanted. My requirement was that her getting us to do what she wanted, had to be non-verbal. Using body language, touches, and clues other than words, she'd communicate what she wanted, and I'd go along.

That was beneficial beyond my wildest dreams, and it heightened our awareness of each other's bodies, moods, and desires.

The first Shawna's Night, she began to undress me, and followed by removing her own clothes. She got on the bed and gently guided my mouth to her pussy. I always enjoyed eating pussy, and I got her to crest twice. Then she got me on my back and mounted me cowgirl style. That was also a favorite of mine, and it was incredibly sexy seeing her hair sway as she rode me.

Sometimes she'd stop, and just feel me inside her. Her lustful smile at those times drove me wild. Then she'd start up again, slowly, and pump until I couldn't hold back anymore.

Another time, she undressed us, and got on the bed on her hands and knees. She handed me the lubricant and pointed to her tight nether portal. I fucked her that way for some time before I made her cum and released my own torrent inside her.

Soon after that, she gushed, "I love you."

I had thought about it for some time, so I said, "I love you too." It was the truth. I wasn't about to suggest that we get married yet, but we had to be in love again before that would happen.

We made tender love that night. And the next night. And the one after that. Since we were together every night, I suggested that she move in with me. I did ask her if she was ready for that step.

"I'm ready, Dan. I've been ready for a while, but it wasn't my place to make the first move. I'll be faithful to you. Forevermore." Then she got an insecure look on her face, and asked, "We are exclusive, aren't we?" It was kind of cute.

I grabbed her and pressed in for urgent kisses. I said, "Does that answer your question? Of course we're exclusive."

She spent the night showing me how much she appreciated that. I was very tired the next day. Tired but happy.

One day Shawna came home from work laughing.

"I had a wonderful day," she said. "I had lunch with my brother, and who should see us there but Brad! He walked over to us and said that he was sure I'd gone back to you. So I said, 'If you must know, I apologized to him and got down on my knees and asked him to take me back. And he takes me in the tail whenever he wants!' Alan [her brother] tried not to laugh at that last thing I said. So then Brad says, 'You're stepping out on him now?' That's when Alan said, "Actually, I'm her brother. And I have conceal and carry.' Brad turned white and quickly walked away."

I smiled at that. Brad wasn't very smart.

After about another month of intense sex, I was sure that Shawna, version 2, was the woman I wanted. She was happier and more spry, and sex with her was phenomenal.

We went to visit Shawna's mom. Shawna, of course, had told her almost everything about our breakup and her subsequent therapy. I say "almost everything" because she appropriately left out the part of the cock cage and sex games. Shawna's mom was a little sheepish when she told me, "I should have stood up to her father more when we were together. Maybe Shawna would have been better equipped for a permanent relationship then."

"No, mom," Shawna replied. "I mean, yes about the standing up to dad part, but I dragged my emotional baggage into the marriage. But things are better now."

Indeed they were.

"What's in the future for you two?" her mom asked.

I immediately said, "We're thinking of tying the knot again. Aren't we, Shawna?" Actually, we hadn't discussed it.

For an instant there was a shocked expression on Shawna's face. Then a look of glee as she rushed over to me, hopped up and down a few times, and threw her arms around me. "Oh, yes, love," she cried, "We are!"

Three months later we were remarried in a small ceremony with her mom, my parents, and her brother present. Our honeymoon was better than the first one, with deeper love accentuating the good sex.

Shawna turned up pregnant after a few months, and that was okay with me. We had a daughter who we named Brandi. The pregnancy was difficult on Shawna, and after Brandi was born she was advised not to have any more children. We took that in stride, since we weren't set on having a large family.

As the years went by, Shawna stayed in great physical shape. We made love frequently, and had lusty sex other times. I truly never got tired of her pussy. We arranged for time for ourselves when Brandi was growing up, which was good for all of us, Brandi included.

Our daughter Brandi is now in her early forties, and I'm in the position of contemplating the end of my days. I have a terminal medical condition, and don't want to go into a lot of detail. When we found out, Shawna cried a lot, and said that God was punishing her by taking me away from her. I told her that was silly nonsense, that people get sick and die all the time. She knows I've forgiven everything, but I have doubts that she's forgiven herself.

I've had a lot of time to think, and I'm very grateful to Leanne for her words on closure and forgiveness. I've thought about the times I've done some wrongs to people, omissions as well as actions, and I'm asking those involved for forgiveness. Not verbally, but in my heart.

There are times when I'm about to drift off to sleep, and I feel an incredible love surrounding me. I'm sure that's a sign of what it's like on the other side. It's not a religious thing, though it is a spiritual feeling.

All in all, I think Shawna and I and Brandi have done well. I'm about to go on palliative care, which means I get to eat anything I want, and they'll try to keep me pain free and as comfortable as possible until my body gives up.

I've come to think of my body now as a cage. I'm not eager to die, as I know it'll be hard for Shawna, but lying in bed all the time, well, I'm not crazy about doing that. So there will be a time, soon, when I truly will be caged no more.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Wow, what a story! I'm Brandi, and I'm trying to be there for my mom (Shawna) in the months since dad (Dan) passed away. I'm going to have to have some serious discussions with mom so she won't keep blaming herself. I want her to have some fun before SHE dies.

I remember my dad saying several times that it was his goal that when I turned eighteen, I could honestly say that I had a happy childhood. And I CAN say that!

My dad was a patient teacher. He taught me his values, and the greatest legacy I can give him is to impart those same values to my kids.

And, Leanne, wherever you are, thank you for being good to him, and for your support at a time when he needed it. And, thank you Miss Sassy Snatch, wherever you are, you did a lot of good too! I feel sort of weird saying that about my dad and other women, but they were important people in his life.

Now I've got to find that mom of mine and show her the story of her and my dad that I just found.

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,083 Followers