Caged Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head and took in a deep breath. "I am a virgin," I said honestly.

"Wonderful. Good girl, you behaved so well," she said putting on some gloves.

She put the clipboard down and suddenly blew on my nipples. I gave a gasp of surprise as the cold air hit. I suddenly felt warm all over especially down between my legs. She looked intrigued as she poked and prodded my breasts. As she sucked my breasts whimpering as I felt myself getting turned on. She smiled, then suddenly I felt her fingers touch my clit. I bucked my hips. My clit was sensitive.

"Please, no more," I said begging her to stop.

She replied by smiling. Then I felt her hand crawl toward my labia. Her fingers toyed with it a bit, then one finger went into my wet pussy. Just her finger made me feel full as I gave a yelp in surprise. She continued to toy with me as she shoved her finger deeper into my wetness.

She gave a wide grin as she felt my hymen. "Looks like you were telling the truth."

Hot tears ran down my face. I felt a pressure grow Inside me as she continued to play with my body. It was all becoming too intense. I started gasping out moans, my body covered in cold sweat. An intense and enthrilling orgasm ripped out of me. The doctor kept it going for as long as she could. I jumped as her finger touched my asshole, trying to pry inside. A pain shot through me as she got her fingers in my rear entrance. She started biting down on one of my tits as one hand fingered my pussy and clit, the other probed my asshole. Her hands left me, making me feel hot and empty. I closed my eyes as darkness settled over me. Exhausted, I passed out.

12