Caged Threesome

Story Info
Man in chastity is released for a threesome or is he?
2k words
4.44
13.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian fought back the urge to scream as he knelt on the floor next to the queen-sized bed and peppered Samantha's stockinged foot with kisses. He could hear the sounds of her and his wife Emma passionately making out on that bed above him. He so badly wanted to join in and enjoy each of their bodies.

Unfortunately, he barely had a view of both women's feet due to the 2 inch wide black leather collar locked on his neck that was attached to a short chain leash looped around the bottom of the bed frame.

In addition to not being able to see them nor could he touch either woman as the cold steel handcuffs held his hands firmly behind his back which insured that he adopted an appropriately prostrate kneeling position at the bedside. He marveled at his wife's cruel creativity not even allowing him a view of the proceedings despite the concessions he had made to allowed to participate in his first "threesome".

He had confessed over a year ago about his fantasy that involved his wife's beautiful and kinky best friend. This did not surprise Emma as she recalled the look in Brian's eyes when she confessed one night to being in a brief bisexual relationship with Samantha in college. Emma had outlined many freedoms Brian could choose to sacrifice to make this happen and Brian had eagerly agreed.

Now despite being the only one in the bedroom fully exposed he could do nothing to act on any of his passions, not even mentally as his customized cock cage held his manhood at an unyielding 1.5 inches. His mind drifted to the day years ago he proposed the idea of the device to his wife and now several years and several iterations of the device later it allowed absolutely no relief from his flaccid chaste state. He let out a frustrated moan which only brought laughter from the women perched above him.

"Oh, poor Bri Bri you don't sound like you're enjoying this, wasn't this your big fantasy for years? I mean this is a dream come true, you became my housekeeper for 6 months to earn this privilege. I could barely believe that little old straight-laced Brian behind closed doors loved to have his cock locked up and that you not Emma completes all of the household chores. For all these years I thought I was way kinkier that your beloved wife but when she let me in on your little secret, I was more than delighted to help her with her plan to drive you absolutely fucking insane." Samantha teased.

"Oh, Sam leave him be you know that he's also gone two months completely chaste in anticipation of this. If only he would have been more careful with his wording and not just asking to participate in a threesome versus actually spelling out his specific rights and freedoms for tonight." Emma cackled, clearly the exchange was only meant to bring shame and humiliation to his situation.

His face turning red also brought a renewed vigor to each woman's laughter as they amped up their efforts to grope and titillate each other. That loophole in how the contract that he drafted was worded was of course only brought to his attention after his collar and cuffs had been affixed. He tried to be as broad as possible to be able to assert his carnal dominance on each woman but it had been exploited against him to a shocking degree.

With this both women's feet slid out of range of Brian and onto the bed. He could hear weight shifting as one mounted the other. Brian shut his eyes tight and gritted his teeth trying not to imagine the picture taking place above him. He couldn't help his mind wandering to imagine the scene above him as he imagined both women dressed in little black dresses and black pantyhose grinding into each other, licking and enjoying the pleasures of the flesh that were so sparsely dolled out to him at his request and agreement.

The unforgiving cage sent another pang of frustration through his body. Somehow not having the feet to kiss and lick deepened his humiliation in the situation. He so badly needed a sexual outlet and despite being able to hear and smell the sex that was occuring mere feet from him he was not even granted the role of observer.

He stifled frustrated tears as he considered all the weekend house cleanings he had done for Samantha to make this night possible in addition to his normal housekeeping duties at home. He had noticed Emma talking about these additional duties in a tense that signaled they would not be coming to an end after this evening.

Now Brian only had the view of each woman's discarded black stilettos to keep him company on the floor. His wife's tasteful heels in a black patent with a 3.5 inch heel, he had lost count of the number of times he had been required to polish and buff the shoes. He was also no stranger to Samatha's traditional black leather pumps as he had been required to shine them on a weekly basis since he took over his new domestic duties.

It wasn't long until he also seen both dresses get discarded accompanied a few minutes later by loud passionate moans from the bed. He now was in agony as the unsympathetic cage was near bursting, he pulled as hard as he could on the short chain holding his head pointed downward at the floor, if he were to escape it nothing would stop him from joining in on the passions taking place on his marital bed but the steel held fast.

"I feel kind of bad Sam, the contract does read that he would be allowed to participate in a threesome with us tonight. He did well over 100 hours of work to be allowed the privilege of being here tonight he should get to have some fun too." Emma remarks made Brian hopeful as he could detect complete sincerity in her tone.

"I think your right Emm, I suppose we can't drive him completely insane or else Ill have to go back to scrubbing my own floors! I was surprised with how hungrily he was kissing our feet. Maybe as a reward whenever he is in my presence from now on he can greet me by kissing my feet! Every time he does he'll have no choice but to remember this evening. I think this is a good opportunity to try out that cock that you have been talking about." Samantha couldn't help but stifle a lustful moan as she spoke no doubt a result of Emma's efforts.

"Well I think given your current condition and judging by how much leakage is coming out of your cage I doubt you're going to last very long in bed especially considering our matching lingerie. To help you out and also make sure we get more from the experience lets lock this blindfold on you quick. I would hate for you to cum before we've had any fun."

Brian groaned but knew better than to protest, he wanted up off the floor and out of the cage at any cost and although he would have loved to look into each beautiful woman's eyes as he enjoyed their carnal delights, he relented. At this point being allowed to hump a table leg would feel like valhalla. Emma swiftly put the leather blindfold over his and he heard the tell click of the lock as she threaded it through the catch in back.

Samantha stroked Brian's cheek as she cooed, "Oooooh now were enjoying some goodies from the toybox, a little bit of heaven and a whole lot of hell!"

With that Brian felt his leash get released from the bed frame and with the other end still affixed to his collar he was yanked upward swiftly by Samantha. She nibbled on his ear as well and whispered,

"Heaven and Hell. Stick that tongue out."

Brian hesitated for a second and he was met with several quick lashes to his naked buttocks. He was experienced enough to know the feel of a riding crop.

Sam hissed, "The bottom line here now is whenever I tell you to do something, you do it. No hesitation whatsoever or this could be a very long night for you. Now tongue out."

Brian stuck his tongue as far out of his mouth as he could as the leash tugged him forward onto the queen sized bed. Quickly his tongue was met with the heel of his wife's tighted foot. He felt the leash pull him up over the length of the foot as he heard a soft moan escape Emma's lips. Once again the moan caused him to earn a firm rebuke from his cock cage and this caused him to moan as well. His tongue continue to travel up past Emma's toes onto her shin and up past the knee.

As he planted several kisses and licks across her the tights on her trim thighs he was confused for a moment when he hit thigh skin.

In 9 years of being with Emma he had never once even known her to own a pair of stockings much less wear them in an intimate setting. She was definitely a tights girl routinely showing off her shapely legs in them and simmering Brian's fetish but this was without a doubt new ground. He attempted to swell in his cage but of course was unsuccessful.

Samantha wasting no time forcefully yanked on Brian's leash forcefully pulling him into his wife's bare crotch.

She uttered a single word, "Lick."

It had been quite a time since his wife had fully shaven for him. Since they had come to their new relationship agreement Emma let her hair grow far longer down there admitting to Brian the inconvenience of keeping it shorn. It stood to reason since their sex life was solely about her needs, wants, and desires this was a custom Emma was going to have fall by the wayside despite oral worship becoming their primary standard of sex.

Brian needed no further instructions as he began working in long sweeping strokes around Emma's vulva before moving on to soft flicks across her clitoris. Before long she was building toward a powerful climax.

As this was occurring Brian felt Sam's hands near his cage and his head swam with the anticipation of being released from his most intimate of prisons. Instead of his cage falling to the mattress and the sweet relief of his manhood swelling in size he felt straps getting threaded around his waist. He briefly stopped his oral attentions on his wife but a swift stroke of the crop signaled for him to continue. Several more strokes from the implement finally signaled for him to life his hips. As he did this he felt a leather pad being added over the top of his cock cage, the bite of the leather straps tightening around his thighs and waste and another telltale click of a lock right as his wife shuddered with a powerful orgasm, at least her second of the night. His cuffs fell from his wrists to the mattress with a soft thud.

As Brian dropped his hips his heart sunk as well as he felt something long and stiff poke into the bed. At once he knew what his wife's devilish best friend had locked onto him. His head swimming with panic as the gravity of the situation hit home.

"Heaven and hell, say hello to your cock for the evening! I must say I had my doubts you would be able to stand any sort of duration with us when your wife explained her plan leading up to this. This was ingenious on her part to make sure you not only satisfy our every sexual whim and desire tonight but you also wont be getting any ideas above your lowly station in this bedroom. You're going to get to fuck us until the sun comes up but you aren't going to get to feel any of it!"