All Comments on 'Caging Cadence Ch. 03'

by writingwhilewet

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Your amazing writer and I may just cry if you don't finish this. Please Please keep writing

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
Shit

I loved the sadism of him and the fight in her and now she's gone all lovey dovey.

I hope that's just a ruse so she can steal his knife and stab him in the eye :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

This story is so fucking good. So well written, I love it! UGH I JUST WANNA READ MORE. I can't wait till the next chapter !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh for God sakes

Please don't say that she decides to stay with him. And his after care of her was totally unbelievable the man is far to much of a sadistic shit to show compassion after something like that unless he is actually insane. Like split personality levels of insane.

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author comment #1 - Calm down, ya'll.

Since I've gotten more than one comment message/about the end of this chapter, I'm going to explain, even though I normally wouldn't. I don't want to (and can't always - hey anons!) respond personally to everyone who might jump ship halfway through because things (appear) to be going a certain way.

SPOILERS if you haven't read it yet. This is LONG, but read it if you're angry about the ending or can't believe it.

Literotica has VERY specific guidelines for submissions, especially when it comes to nonconsent. As many of you probably realize, stories about nonconsensual pairings are -very- controversial. I suggest reading up on the guideline submissions yourself, if you haven't already (and I'm sure most readers don't - I didn't, until I started writing, and I was a reader for years before that), because it will give you an idea of what lines authors can and cannot cross in the work they ask this website to host.

Because of these guidelines, there has to be some sort of indication that both participants actually do want or are at least conflicted about what is happening, even if it's not actually that way under the surface. This often boils down to an ending where everything seems okay - hence the pattern of every chapter thus far, which ends in aftercare or masturbation or some other soft, tender moment between our plucky heroine and her asshole captor. In other words - the censors like a happy ending, and I've had to break this story in places I otherwise wouldn't have because of that.

There's also this little literary device called an "unreliable narrator". Whose perspective do we end on? Are we -certain- we can trust David's view on things, when he's proved that he wants Cadence very, very badly? Didn't she -just- try to escape? Didn't David just do something really terrible to Cadence, something she expressed physical and psychological discomfort with, after basically trying to drown her?

Hate to pull back the curtain, but there it is. Not all is as it seems. Read again, and ask yourself if Cadence is falling in love with David, if she's going to stay with him. I think the answer is clear.

Chapter four will be out later this month, for those who are still willing to stay with me.

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #1(b) - (because I am that petty)

And to the anon that said David's aftercare scene with her was unrealistic - I suppose that's your perspective, and you're allowed to have it.

But it's been stated several times throughout the story that David has had several D/s relationships before this and has never actually taken anyone by force before. Meaning all of his previous BDSM relationships were consensual and involved all of the usual trappings of a safe, healthy kink relationship.

If you're just skimming through the introspective bits to get to the "good stuff", that's fine, I totally get it - but don't complain if you miss things along the way. David is a sadist, yes. David is a fucked-up, boundary-shattering asshole. David is not a good guy.

But David is also a human being who has done kink before and knows the dangers of just abandoning someone in the state Cadence was in without aftercare. It won't serve him, his dynamic with Cadence, or my own personal quest to get rough shit past the censors to have him behave like a complete unrepentant asshole all the time - or to have Cadence willfully resist him every single painful step of the way.

You can understand kink and still be a self-serving asshole. You can show care and tenderness and kindness towards someone and still be a rapist. You can practice sex and kink and powerplay safely and consensually at one point and then completely fuck it up the next time.

Nothing is so black-and-white. If I'm trying to get anything across with this weird, fucked-up fantasy of mine, it's that.

Ya'll are welcome to come along for the ride but recognize that it's my story and I'll introduce dildo-wielding nymphomaniac aliens* in the next chapter if I so choose, realism be damned.

All right. I'm done ranting for the evening. Please let me know if you have any other questions, concerns, or suggestions, and thank you SO much to those who have appreciated and given valuable feedback throughout this series.

*probably not, though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I thought it was excellently written

And I happen to enjoy the fact that you are petty! I would be too! You obviously spent alot of time on this because of how long it was and how detailed. The others can go f*** themselves. This is a non-con section and has no one ever heard of Stockholm syndrome? Not saying that's where this is headed but it's no unfathomable.

I was so excited to see chapter 3 uploaded. Good work!

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinabout 7 years ago
Well done.

Hell I gave it 5 stars just for the author's words in the comments section.

Looking forward to the next installment.

The psychological impact of these two lead characters is excellent. It's twisted, wrong, exciting, socially and morally unacceptable and yet I'll be honest...some where in this mess I'm enjoying it and I want closure for both of them. Not a HEA, just closure.

We know the why - and that's proven to be fucked up.

We know the how - and that's proven to be fucked up.

We don't know the ending - but I hope it follows this trend.

Besides the author has worked too hard to just throw this away with a weak ending.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
David

David is definitely one sick bastard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another wonderful installment

I'm still uncomfortable with notions of "sharing"--especially now when it also involves one's best friend + crush--but I guess the discomfort was the intended reaction for the reader as it was for Cadence. Part of the disappointment comes from how making Cadence lesbian/bisexual has added even more potential players to David's ever-growing female harem and once again fulfilling his stereotypically male fantasies. Unfair, but that's evidently the recurring theme not just in this story, but in this entire category.

At the same time, I do think that the addition of other secondary characters add depth to the story and help fill out these characters a little more. A typical guy's lesbian fantasy or not, I wish you could've explored some jealousy on David's part on her being somehow more devoted and sincere towards Lily--but again, that's more due to a selfish preference of mine.

Once again, I enjoy reading about their conflicting perspectives on what's going on and how you managed to avoid making it feel repetitive when switching between the POVs. They're both consistently in character yet continuously developing with every new scene. Cadence's near-escape vividly reminds the reader of the nonconsent nature of the story while her surrender to her pleasure reassures us of it being a worthy piece of erotica. I love that their dynamic manages to maintain its intrigue without letting us forget that David is an asshole you'd still want to kick in the balls in real life.

I somewhat feel torn between wanting to root for Cadence to get the upper hand yet also wanting to see her being forced to face her pleasure again. Heh.

Also, Cadence's question on how he seems to know how to tie up her hair makes me wonder if David's got a daughter of his own. Perhaps we'll get to know a bit more about David soon? Well whatever's coming next, I'm looking forward to it!

StormKing33StormKing33about 7 years ago
Wow Story 5*

This twisting, twisted story is so fantastic. The Lily threat was a nice mental stab into

Cadence's psyche. I'm looking forward to Ch. 4!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
For goodness sake

This is amazing especaly the ending. Can David and cadence please be together not her and lily, that ruined it for me. Her and David have great chemistry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Great story and yep I'm officially hooked. Love the mind fuck elements, hell you're even mind fucking me. Why the hell am I wishing Cadence to soften to Daniel, to just kneel on her knees willingly...just once. I'm usually the reader internally screaming at the captive to fight and to not give in. Interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good but not finished

When David has worked out how to stay and get both of them serving him first seperatly in secret from each other then together willingly the story will be done. I know I've done it and they are still mine :)

joodlejoodleabout 7 years ago
Since you're being so thorough

I hope he washes himself off, as he did her, before he takes her pussy. Other than that, it was really good. Believable, in that he is an imperfect man. He makes mistakes. It's not the typical 'how is he so perfect' sadist tale. The after care thing kinda seems contradictory to how much of a sociopath he is, but what the hell. Maybe it is just the reality element--how nothing is perfect, nothing is absolute, and nothing is as one expects it to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another chapter please!!

Would love to read more. Such a hot story! Loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another chapter?

So are you going to continue the story? I've been waiting since the night that you released this chapter. I'm excited to see how this ends and such. You left it on such a huge cliffhanger! I honestly love your writing and would love to see you do more!

~Starlights

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #2 - Apologies for the delay

I hate to leave ya'll hanging as I have - but my muse fled. She's wily like that. I gotta coax her back in gently.

I definitely still have plans to continue this series, but I can't make any promises about when the next chapter will be released. My hopes are for sometime this month, but I hoped that last month, too.

Please be patient, and thank you all for your kind comments, emails, and responses. You've really lit up my whole world. I'm eager to get back, but unwilling to force anything (unlike David).

Thanks,

Aria

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
Cadence is a fragile teenager schoolgirl....not a hardened convict needing 3rd degree torture!! ;) this is non con...not Nazi camp torture chronicles!! ;) you all are forever miserable losers in real violent fights with real tough guys?!! ;) that you path

Thanks author for giving us a girl who is spirited against the rapist even through torturous captivity under him....even though she is fragile,tiny and beautiful!!:))

in depicting this mental resistance of the girl you are 70 % accurate!;)

David puts a girl Cadence, 10 years younger to him and a schoolgirl.....perhaps a teenager....through worse than convicts type 3rd degree torture treatment keeping her caged in a crammed up cage where she is forced to sleep every night for about 96 hours.....in her own mother's home!!(the mother who is his BDSM girlfriend and trusts him around his daughter)..she is denied 24*7 access to a shower and toilet.....something even hardened convicts are not denied!!

just because he just must must must fuck Cadence!!he feels he's got to break her,whether she likes it or not!!to make her beg him to fuck her....

very violent hitting,face bruising....face drowning in the water...aside!!.....and just for tiny snatches of aftercare and a forced oral and anal fucking...and one day torturing her with 5 back to back orgasms,she is gushy mushy on him and smooches him in the last paragraph of chapter 3?;)...right after her first anal fuck..that too forced?!;)

just coz the author needs to protect David from jail and exposure?!;)

and author and David,this is a fragile teenager girl....not a hardened convict!! ;) this is non con....not Nazi camp torture chronicles!! ;) Cadence asked for it all by resisting,justifies all this violence against a schoolgoing teenager girl?!!! practically a child...this being her first intimacy with a male?!!!

you all are forever miserable losers in fights with real tough guys.....that you so pathetically take out Nazi camp type violence on teenager females?! ;)

just coz David cant take one female in the world not going gaga over him.....while all the rest did?!!! ;) moreover he is sure Cadence is also gaga....she just doesnt admit?!! ;) father of all fussy self important fools!! ;) overfrustrated despite having Laura as a BDSM girlfriend!! ;) writing a prenote is not enough excuse for such violence dude!!

and he thumps his chest that he can make up for over violence,taking very personal videos without consent ...and snooping into her phone,social network and journal without consent.....if only she admits to be bonkers about him?!! ;) in the coming chapters?! ;)

i dare you writer and challenge you.....that with all your writing skills your coming chapters will not be able to make it up to Cadence for all this violence and violation!!...if you will not dodge ever writing a next chapter,that is!! ;)

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
Aria will back out,thats for sure gals n guys!! ;););););)

oohhh author Aria said she is going to explain David's reasons of over sadisticism in the coming chapters!!! :D what a laugh!! :D what'll she say/ ;) sniffle sniffle ....an abused childhood?! ;););););) she'll back out thats for sure gals n guys!! ;);););):)

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
take a cue from other female writers here...they create way better male doms!!;)

you are a female writer right? that is why the dom's depiction too unrealistic and abnormal!! ;) take a cue from other female writers here....they create way better dom's!! ;)

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
doms lacking class this badly are so uncool and unstylish!! ;);)

Cadence's mother Laura,besides being David's BDSM girlfriend......has confided many of her family secrets to him....namely that their family had an unwed teenage pregnancy history!!....so she takes David as a friend and confidante too....

David also knows that Cadence is the teenage daughter Laura brought up as a single mom!!....but he goes ahead and repeatedly tells Cadence.....'your family has a teenage pregnancy history....you all are born to be sluts and whores,Cadence!!'.....what the fuck!!....and by the end of chapter 7,Cadence smooches this guy who calls her only guardian,her mother a whore?!!...what the fuck!!!!

if he cannot have an ounce of friendship respect for Laura,why did he enter the dom sub relationship in the first place?!......Laura is not a dependent on David for herself or for Cadences financial survival,ever!!!

doms lacking class this badly are so uncool and unstylish!! ...and David will make all this up to Cadence in the ending chapters?!!!.....how,Aria?!!! :o

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
Cadence's spiritedness in the captivity of her rapist fascinating!!:))

and Aria,

once again i say Cadence's spiritedness in the captivity of her rapist David....awesome,amazing fascinating!! :))

being a woman,why are you so over the top vindictive,humiliative and hateful towards other women?;)

is it becoz some lesbo thing of yours went terribly wrong in the past? ;)

and in every female of your story you see that female partner.....and pour out all your venom,venegeance and frustration? ;););););)

many female writers around creating male doms are not so over the top humiliative towards the female sub or rape victim.....read Taken by the Viking,Keeping Lena etc as examples!! ;)

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #3 - Uh, okay then.

I didn't even get through half of that rambling mess of terrible grammar, spelling, and punctuation - why the fuck would you spend so many words on a story you clearly did not like? You came back and commented like, a day later, too. Why you so obsessed with me, boo?

Go spend some time with some of the other (excellent) authors you suggested - do you leave so many comments on their work? You should support the things you enjoy, instead of wasting energy trying to force changes where there will never be.

Guess I'm glad it had an impact! Thanks for letting me know you felt so passionately about it.

People get really, really emotional about their free porn. If there's anything I've learned in my short time writing for this website, it's that. And a lot of people who can't even write in complete, coherent sentences bitch about the quality of their free porn. No wonder new writers flee this website so quickly.

Unfortunately for our illterate friend up here, I've got thick skin. Fortunately for the hundreds of people who've enjoyed this series, there will be an update to this story by the end of the month.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
if comments bitchy and illiterate to you,why bother to reply anyways? ;) insecure? ;)

similarly i might ask Aria,....in the first place,if you think its plain bitching.....why did you bother to read up and reply to comments by this illiterate lit user anyways? ;););)

insecure? ;)

and to be obsessed by you i need to atleast know how you look.....dont ya think?;)...

now if criticism comments seem like obsessive love letters to you.....what the hell!! ;)what a laugh!! ;)

and no change is gonna occur is your only refuge.....you must, at least, be having the power to change things.....to be able to change them!! ;) coz i'v already challenged you that David cannot ever make it up to Cadence in coming chapters!! you made David say he is going to make it up to her once she became his!!.....how the fuck? ;)

and yeah.....i do put in loads of comments to male or female writers who dish out Nazi camp type 3rd degree ,psycho tortures on women in the name of non con lit work!! ;)

if tortures not too over the top, unlike as in your story......i am a quiet reader and avid liker of the non con section!! ;)

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #4 - ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Why the fuck are you winking so much?

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author response #5 - If you don't like violence, you won't like my writing!

Mmkay, before my attention-starved troll has a literal aneurysm from overwinking, I'm going to post this one final disclaimer, and then I'm going to move on. I will not explain this in this thread again. I'm sure I'll have to explain it again somewhere though, because nobody knows how to keep their irrelevant opinions to themselves on the internet!

This is for everyone who wants to tell me I'm a hideous monster -

THIS IS A VIOLENT STORY.

THIS IS A STORY ABOUT RAPE, KIDNAPPING, AND PROLONGED TORTURE.

DAVID IS AN ASSHOLE AND IS IRREDEEMABLE. HE IS NOT THE HERO. THIS IS NOT A LOVE STORY.

I know it's fucked up. It's supposed to be. I'm fucked up. I like fucked up things. So I write porn about it. You don't have to like it. You don't have to read it.

You are invited and encouraged to go spend your time with one of the other hundreds of wonderful, well-written, engaging erotica on this website instead. I am a firm believer that you'll do a lot more good supporting the things you love instead of obsessing over the things you hate.

You will never, ever change my mind about the fucked up kind of sex I fantasize about - or the minds of the hundreds of people who have enjoyed this story.

The next person who complains, criticizes, or chews me out over the level of violence or is going to be blithely ignored.

Hilariously, half of the complaints I get are the exact opposite - this story is way too soft, David's not actually following through on any of his threats so he's not a 'real sadist', this ending wasn't realistic...

You can't please 'em all.

But hey. Everyone go thank my new stalker for making me want to finish this story out of spite! You've done a great service to the people who've enjoyed this story so far, ma'am.

Oh, sorry. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
is this tiresome letter writing war pain beginning to give you pleasure?;) that i get so many answers from the same authoress?! ;)

is this marathon letter writing war pain beginning to give you pleasure Aria?! ;) ugh no!!! please let me get on with my lit and porn life!! ;)

i know you can make each chapter miles long...insufferably long...and you can write on and on and on!!!!....late in replying coz i was reading other chapters and commenting!! ;) but you are incorrigibly Miss or Mrs Recurring,right? ;)

and even for stalking i need to at least know how you look!! ;) no idea ma'am!! ;)

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
Very confusing...and confused...self contradicting authoress!! :D

and if you so hate any love and romance,and love only violence and rape, why make Cadence lovey dovey about David,as in the end of Chapter 3 on page 7?!!!!! .....

keep it as a rape and gory violence rant.....and as a raving madness from start to finish!! ....Very confusing...and confused.....self contradicting authoress!! :D

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
and where were the reader appreciation letters you received?!!!!!:))

i love the letters section and follow it quite closely Aria!! :))leads one to interesting stories!! where were the letters appreciating Caging Cadence chapters?.....couldnt scarcely find even one or two....and you claim there were hundreds?!! ....and some say David is soft?!!! ;) which mental asylum are these last kinda readers from?! ;)

oh and putting a wink thing.....dont want to teach anew to an adult authoress about emoticons whose use and purpose is well known to even early teenagers!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yikes.

@wanderinggipsy- if you read through the many comments on the entire series this far, there are many that compliment Arias story and style. She is doing an excelent job with this story and I'm excited to see where this goes. Yes this story is dark and fucked up. Yes this story involves a lot of torture. Personally I find that hot. As has been stated a few times, you would be doing a better service by completing on a story that you actually like, and letting that author know that.

@Writingwhilewet- ignore the trolls. You have an amazing writing style and personally, this is probably one of the only stories that I have been excited to see an update on. I can't wait to see where you plan on taking this story. I also admire your tough skin and your ability to take these negative comments on stride. You are a great writer and I enjoy and appreciate your work :)

~Starlights

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
Aria...pathetic..you yourself commenting being anoymous!! ;)

why would your anonymous reader not leave a name or lit id?! ;)

@ anonymous......who wrote in support of Aria's Caging Cadence!!write up only if you dare to leave your lit name and id!! ;)

xxClarexxxxClarexxabout 7 years ago
Fuck off wanderinggipsy

What because signing a comment with your username makes you any less anonymous online? You've called yourself wanderinggipsy for fuck's sake not posted your real name and address and social security number in the comments you fucking moron. I know you're desperately trying to troll but pro tip, try to make your comments legible because you can't troll successfully if everyone's eyes glaze over before they get two lines into your comment and no one can understand whatever the hell you're saying.

Also just so you know some of us happen to like real noncon and dickhead evil asshole male protags.

So in summary go fuck yourself *winky smiley*

(Sorry author I'm ranting in your comment section at this idiot but it just needs to be said)

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
I,m sure its a 'mother of all pathetic attempts' of Aria and xxClarexx to keep getting the same person to counter comment again and again...and keep their story in the highest comments section,through such cheating and dubious ways!! ;) till the end of yo

@xxClarexx and Aria : Sending answer after answer through the authoress and her drop dead fan Clarexx,to my very few negative comments on " Caging Cadence" ?!!..why should i pretend to appreciate what i dislike?!!! to please Aria?!!

i'm sure its a mother of all pathetic ploys of you all,to get further replies and keep your story in the 'highest comments section" through such cheating and dubious ways!! ;) SO PATHETIC!!;)

i refuse to play along for CC chapter 3!! you all have become too stale a subject for me and lit readers reading the letters section!! ;)

so to all your further spiteful replies to this comment....you all will be deliberately ignored continuously!!

and my delays in replies are not coz you all send me on the backfoot!! its coz i have better things to do than hang around on lit 24*7!! ;)

yeah i will check out your chapter 4 if you have the daring to publish it!! :)...coz i believe David's promise to Cadence to make it upto her if she falls for him,will mess up and fail miserably!! ;) coz such a torture cycle cannot have a fitting making up to the victim, ever!!

.....and all CC will be is an over stale and over stinky kinky torture recycle through maybe a 1000 chapters!!! ;) i'd delight in watching the miserable screw up of the next chapters!! :D See you and your darling xxClarexx at the end of CC chapter 4!! ;) till then, GO FUCK YOURSELVES AND GO GET A LIFE!! :))

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetabout 7 years agoAuthor
Okay, wow.

First things first:

@Starlights - This is awkward, since apparently you're just me under anonymous, sooo - thanks, me! I really appreciate how nice and supportive I was here! I have such a kind heart! (I'm just kidding, but seriously - thank you. It was a wonderful message to receive in the midst of that...mess...up there.)

@xxClarexx - I agree entirely! Thank you for defending me. Crazy people be crazy, I guess, ahaha. I did recognize her as a troll after oh...the seventh message or so, and I realized I shouldn't have responded at all. But I'll admit it was a relief to have someone else confirm that I'm not the crazy one in this scenario.

Okay, now that the important people have been seen to...

@wandergipsy - I don't know what I did to earn your vitriol. You commented on a story that I haven't even updated since February...five times. You commented FIVE times before I even saw the first comment. And every time someone has responded since, you've added like...four replies. You commented a total of TWELVE TIMES. The only person driving up my comment counts is you. So, thanks, I guess? I would have MUCH preferred comments of actual substance, but artificial inflation is still exposure, I suppose.

And you've favorited none of my stories or my author page, so you're deliberately coming back here and waiting for a response.

You are obsessed with me. It's creepy. You're a scary person and you honestly freaked me out. I expected letters written in blood to start showing up in my mailbox.

You don't have access to my private messages or my stats. You have no idea what kinds of messages or feedback I've received. Every other "gotcha" you tried to force on me over the last two days can also be debunked, but I really don't have the time.

Since you are committed to follow this vendetta into this next chapter, I need you to know that I will never acknowledge your presence in my activity again. I wasn't even going to comment on this thread again, but because you're so obsessed with me, I figured I'd be being really mean if I didn't throw you one last bone. Also I really don't appreciate you dragged the two people who like my work into the mud.

But since this is the last time we'll be speaking to one another, there's something you need to hear. This last part is important, so stop winking for a second and pay attention:

You need professional help. I'm not even trying to be a bitch right now, or demonize people with mental health issues, I'm just being honest. It's clear to me that you are very lonely, and probably don't interact with many people outside of the internet - most troubling, outside of this porn website. I couldn't have responded to each of your comments in a timely way if I tried - because I was busy pouring time and energy into things besides obsessing over porn I don't like, out in the real world, where no one gives a shit about my scary non-con porn.

Given the frightening level of persistence you displayed, your complete lack of empathy, and the utterly nonsensical theories you came up with in your attacks against me - I truly believe you're suffering from some sort of obsessive disorder with paranoid tendencies. Please see a doctor. If you are seeing a doctor, ask them to adjust your medication - there's no shame in it. There is a lot of shame in harassing internet strangers because you don't like the porn they wrote. I sincerely hope you get the help you need.

And again - any comments from you, on this chapter or otherwise, will be ignored. The more you scream into the void about how much you hate me, the higher my comment count will be, as you said yourself. So continue if you must, but you won't be getting a response from me ever again.

I'm going to politely ask my readers to also stop feeding this troll. She just wants attention. She'll find some other target to attack soon enough. I wish we could warn them, but alas...there's no hiding from

THE WINKING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lmao

@writingwhilewet Not going to lie, your last comment got a giggle out of me. Nothing can save us from....THE WINKING.

~Starlights

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
scary...

i read alot of porn, lol..not many get under my skin, this one did so good job. hope u decide to finish it , of course rooting for Candace to break his face ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I NEED MORE

i need to know what happens next! Please finish this! Xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

I keep coming back to your author page hoping you've uploaded a new chapter. Please do update soon! It's a great read!

~ Rosieyes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please finish!

Please finish this story, it's probably the best writing and most intense story I've read on this site!

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Author update

I definitely lost my thread of inspiration for this story, but I'm working on rewrites of the next chapter now. I am still planning on finishing it. Thank you all so much for your patience and sorry for the extended delay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please finish!

Another fan waiting for the finish. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Are you still writing the next chapter? I hope you will finish this story - you're such a good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awww....

I really enjoyed watching the little "next chapter will be up...." thing change from month to month. But, this most recent update is more informative I suppose, so I am grateful. Don't feel rushed or anything by the haters just write whenever you feel like writing. I for one will still be here checking in for a new update regardless of how long it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cant wait!

Just read your bio update. Ignore those who are demanding an update. You will put it out when you get it done! I am excited for an update since you left us in such a huge cliffhanger and I can't wait to see where it goes! I do believe you would do great as a professional writer if you ever decided to publish this story. It's so good! Update when you can, no rush!

~StarLights

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

End it right there....

Great story, by the way!

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 has been submitted and is pending approval.

Thank you all so much for your patience. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yay!!

Yes!! I'm super excited to read chapter 4. I bet the wait will have been worth it!

~StarLights

writingwhilewetwritingwhilewetover 6 years agoAuthor
Author response #I lost count ages ago

StarLights, thank you so much! I really hope it's worth the wait. I feel bad dangling a cliffhanger like that for so long. I'm really glad you're still here with me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

Really hope you continue this series. It's probably the hottest one I've read on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pray it's an act!

I pray that she's smart enough to play along while plotting her revenge. I could easily smile into his eyes while slipping a knife into his femoral artery. Then watch him bleed out as I dial 911. Actually that quick a death is too merciful. He should be in general population locked up as a rapist. Then he'll know what it's like being caged and ass raped!

Thors_FistThors_Fistabout 4 years ago
It's Hard to Like this Story

The topic is so rough and brutal, but it's very well done and well written. It's internally consistent, though hard to deal with as a subject.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingwhilewet@writingwhilewet
315 Followers
If you like my work, please consider buying me a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/writingwhilewet A collared, married submissive woman exploring fantasies in fiction. Constructive feedback and requests are always appreciated. You can call me Aria. If you don't like violence, you wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES