All Comments on 'Caitlin's Progress Pt. 02'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AliceGeeAliceGeeover 2 years ago

Pixie, you had me hooked with Part 1 but with this installment you have landed me. This is erotic literature of the highest order. What an imagination, I salute you. I will be a panting wreck waiting for Part 3.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh thank you so much, Alice, it is a slow burn, and I am so glad that you get it xxxxx

MaonaighMaonaighover 2 years ago
Loved the line...

"...the weight of banality of it all..." It neatly summed up my feelings about modern academia and all who sail in her. I'm so pleased that I am many, many years past education---Caitlin's feelings about "regurgitation" of acceptable ideas mirror mine. Very well written, Pixie, you have neatly summarised what counts for scholarship in these "enlightened" times. Cut and thrust? More like slap and dash! Thanks for a very telling part.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 2 years ago

Darling Pixie, I thought you were not into BDSM.

To me this is the very essence of BDSM. The psychology. The domination. The power exchange. The obedience. Feeling totally free by doing exactly as you are told.

Baptism by cunt cream, plus other assorted flavors that don't have to be named in order to be vivid in the reader's mind. Don't wash your face, so you can enjoy those scents for a while and remember who shared them with you.

Caitlin is broken in by 3 generations of women:

70-year old (I guess) Robbi who likes her cunt hairy and everybody else's shaved. Old and bold, fat and fabulous, utterly attractive in her self-confidence.

Classy 50-year old Helen who will make Caitlin her personal property. She offers perfectly manicured toes to suck and an irreproachably bald pussy to lick.

Helen's 35-year old junior partner Shelley (still an 'older woman' from Caitlin's perspective) who introduces her to Jane, a slut near Caitlin's own age and representing Caitlin's near future ...

Now that is diversity! Welcome to a world where 'no' means 'yes Miss'. And we have seen nothing yet.

P. S. I realize that in my previous comment I misspelled Caitlin's name with a y, as in Mylk Club. I hope I am not in trouble for that ...

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 2 years ago
Incredibly hot

I'm not sure if I have the words to describe how fantastic the entire scene at The Mylk Club was. But I will say it was magnificently erotic. The way Caitlin sexually submitted to Robbi and then to Helen (including some wonderful toe sucking) was beyond delicious.

Oh, and I completely agree with this: "It was like a diet of decaf coffee and alcohol-free wine - what was the fucking point!"

What would be the point indeed! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

.

As a man who has contemplated the elitist patriarchal history of writing / literature and consider it a stain on my gender, I found Caitlin's diatribe about the current institutional push for inclusivity and diversity to be waaaaay off key. So much so that it interfered with my ability to follow the subsequent narrative.. I found myself focused on why her controversial viewpoints were abruptly introduced into the storyline. Was it meant to illustrate Caitlin's conscious arrogance conflicting with her subconscious insecurities;; or was it just a gratuitous swipe at progressive culture.?? Honestly, I'm at a bit of a loss here. It did help make me a bit ambivalent about whatever degrading treatment Caitlin was going to be subjected to, but that didn't make me feel very good about myself. Currently, I have very mixed feelings about the direction the story is going, but there's usually more going on with a PixieHoff story than initially meets the eye. I believe chapter three will be very important in the arc of this story.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Maonaigh, thank you, I am so glad that you are enjoying the barbs as well as the sex xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling Amaedeus, yes you get it, as ever, here there is real diversity - and let us see what it does for Caitlin xxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Darling OneAuthor, so glad that you are enjoying this - as you can tell, I am too xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous, that is precisely the point, Caitlin thinks she is superior to it all, as she does to everything and just about everyone - nose in the air is a good prelude to tripping over xxxxx

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 2 years ago

Beautifully written and so sexily hot

As we know you write in short chapters, but each one is filled so much detail and eroticism, you get a feel of what it would be like to be there.

Wonderful chapter.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Wiz, I like to model my chapters (if nothing else) on Dickens, keep 'em short, tight, and leave room for the imagination to anticipate what next xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is AMAZING

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Caitlin’s journey does not simply get better/more captivating, but more intriguing — that is, more thought provoking, which is a hallmark of the author’s story telling. Sometimes storylines flow so easily that you miss something. In this case, the very start (2nd paragraph) either means something in relation to the storyline/character development and journey or represents a troubling an anti intellectual sidebar (author sociopolitical rant?). Quoting: “Equality was something Caitlin struggled with. If it meant treating others decently, then it was common sense, and if it meant treating people who had no talents as though they did, it was crap. Diversity, similarly, for Caitlin was binary: if you were different, well we all fucking were, what was the problem? It was like the uni profs wanted to flatten out life; it was like a diet of decaff coffee and alcohol-free wine - what was the fucking point!” That view is troubling because it erects borderline false dichotomies and surely reflects a simplistic view of what is meant by diversity and equality. Now I may be overthinking a few lines at the expense of an erotic adventure that truly manifests diversity not to mention equality. So, I would like to believe that placing the lines that troubled me (yet seemed to resonate with some others) was deliberate vis-a-vis the storyline. Of course it was — after all you wrote the story, and you write so well/weave richly revealing tales. So 5 stars while thoroughly caught up in your work.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Beccy xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Worry not, Migbird, that is Caitlin's view, and if she had a different view then what is about to happen to her would not be such fun - for the rest of us, and, I hope, her xxxxx

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 2 years ago

I intended to comment after finishing chapter one, but I was in too much of a rush to get to chapter two to waste time composing a congratulationary message! Despite the absence of Pixie in this tale, it is wonderfully erotic. I really identified with Robbi. I'm not as old (or as hairy!) as she, but I am rather overweight and I do love to dominate and sit on a submissive face and wriggle. More please! When can we expect chapter three? 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Olwen - chapter 3 will come along as I finish Hoff and Hols - the latter is gripping me at the moment. xxxxx

Tommi19Tommi19over 2 years ago

Love this story,only a beautiful mind can write a story like this and so well too

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Tommi - and only an interesting mind would enjoy it so much xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow Pixie, can't believe it's taken me so long to read this story. It's wonderful, so well written, I think it's among your best xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, darling Stella xxxxx

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Absolutely WOW ...... Short intense rough and used more abuse but for Caitlin in a perfect art ...... So this fat dyke was truly an high jump mastered well ....... Thats truly a different Lady Pixiehoff, impressive because a kind of total different Art of writing

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

I am so pleased you are enjoying this different genre, Franziska xxxxx

Tequila8meTequila8meover 2 years ago

Awesome story line… More please…

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Tequila xxxxxx

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 2 years ago

plot twist was amazing

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

I am so glad you enjoyed it, darling xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this,more please

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Anonymous xxx

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz10 months ago

This gave me a bigger turnon than I expected!

Thank you again!

Sarahxxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff10 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Sarah xxxxx

dbetjedbetje3 months ago

I thought this story was absolutely wonderful there again that can said of so many of your stories, but this one really intriges me, Helen the dominant older woman introducing the much younger Caitlin to a world of total sapphic submission to mature women of every description and taste within the erotic and dare say deviant environs of the exclusive mylk club as a means to her ultimate sexual fulfilment, so on behalf of myself and the rest of loyal followers could we please please please have the much awaited and anticipated next instalment please. hopefully that'll be sufficient pleases, in any case many thanks Pixie and do keep creating these immensley enjoyable intelligent and engaging stories

PixiehoffPixiehoff3 months agoAuthor

Thank you. I need to get back to this xxxxx

CupidCupidCupidCupid3 months ago

Hi Pixie, talk about leaving the reader hanging! You definitely need another episode or two, if you are keeping to this format. A terrific story full of intrigue, eroticism and very kinky!

PixiehoffPixiehoff3 months agoAuthor

thank you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is a tremendously arousing story! One of your best, though it is difficult to make comparisons given the high quality of all your tales! A final episode is so much needed!!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thank you so much Anonymous xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES