Caitlin's Self-Care Weekend Pt. 05

Story Info
Caitlin and Jess spend some time in Caitlin's room.
2.2k words
4.83
29.2k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is part 5 of a series. The other parts can be found on my profile.)

Jess lifts herself out of the pool first. "Let's head up stairs" she's says. Pretending she didn't just tell me she was going to sit on my face. I watch the water cascade off her her thighs and ass as she climbs up and out. Moving to the deck chair to retrieve her things. I give myself a few more seconds to recover from the orgasm she just ripped out of me right here in the pool. The older couple who had started to notice me, still glancing my direction.

"You okay sweetie?" The woman calls to me.

I nod. "Yes. I'm okay. Thank you! Just got woozy for a second."

"Okay," she replies, then adds "Make sure you eat something! The the heat will get you if you're hungry."

I nod, "I will. I'm heading back up to my room and I'm about to."

She smiles. So do I.

It's about to be Jess's pussy, but I mean I'm not lying when I say I'm going upstairs to eat.

I lift myself out of the pool, following Jess. I wrap a towel around my waist and grab my things. Jess tosses her pool bag over her shoulder, and we head toward the doors to the elevator, giggling. Inside the building, out of the sun, we both pull off our hats and sunglasses, seeing each other's faces completely now. She's got blue eyes like me, but grayer, steely. Gorgeous. We step into an empty elevator, and as soon as the doors shut, I maul her.

Other than some dares to make out with friend in college, I have never really kissed a woman before. Jess's lips, softer than any I've ever kissed, part to let my tongue slip past them. Her breathing ragged as her tongue flicks to meet mine. My hands are grabbing for her hips, her ass. Then up to her face, holding it to me as our lips press and slide against each other.

I pull away to look at her, still holding her face. She opens her eyes, and they are gleaming. "Your room," she says as the elevator doors open to the 7th floor.

We move urgently down the hall to my room, right next to hers. I fumble to pull my key card out of my bag briefly, but then I find it and the door unlatches. We are barely through the threshold and we are making out again, our hands all over each other. Dropping our bags. Shedding our towels. Peeling each other's wet, cold swimsuits off.

I pull her into the room, as she steps out of her red bathing suit, my green one still around my ankles. Both of us naked now. I back myself toward the bed, my fingers around her soft hips leading her. Realizing for the second time already today, as I hear her laugh "Damn, you weren't kidding," that my sex toys are all still out.

"I told you," I giggle. "See why I was laughing?" I say, pushing them to the side and crawling backward onto my unmade bed, as she crawls up on top of me. Our thighs intertwining.

Her large, gorgeous tits swinging down against my chest. My own natural breasts settling out to either side of me. She glanced down between us, taking in my body "I'm surprised he didn't blow a load in his pants right there, thinking of you using them."

I lift my face up kissing her hungrily. Sliding my thigh up between her to press against her bare pussy, and pulling her hips down to increase pressure on her clit. "I can share them with you if you want," I mutter between kisses, as I rock her hips against my thigh, "but I want to see if I can make you cum on my own first."

She groans. I feel the slickness of her pussy slipping on my pale, thick thigh.

"I've never been with a woman before," I continue, thrusting my own pussy against her thigh that's between my legs. Nervous to tell her. Hoping she doesn't decided that I'm going to be too inexperienced at this for her.

"Me either," she pants, meeting my eyes, as I bite her soft lower lip.

I release her lip, but pull her hips harder against me, "You're fucking kidding me?"

She shakes her head, continuing to hump my thigh. "Kissed some girls in college. That's all."

"You could have fucking fooled me," I reply, "You made me cum harder than I can remember."

She smiles, blushing a little--her cheeks, and her chest--clearly proud of herself. "I told you, you made me cum harder than I have in years last night. I wanted to return the favor."

"Well, shit, I want you to owe me again I think," I kiss her again. Urging her hips to keep grinding on me for a bit longer. Then, as I feel her humping harder, I whisper "I want to taste you. Come here." I grab firmly on her ass and start pulling her to my face. She starts crawling her way up my body. I drag my tongue across a dark, erect nipple. I lean up, trailing kisses along her soft belly with its pearly stretch marks from her own pregnancies. Then she grasps my headboard to stabilize herself as she lifts first her right thigh next to face, then her left.

And there I am. At the gates of goddamn heaven.

Her pussy hovering inches from my face, I study it for a moment. Committing every detail I can to memory. Her mons shaved completely bare, the skin so smooth it was clearly done just this morning. Her outer lips pink, and soft--puffy with her arousal. Her little, inner lips barely visible, hidden by the swollen outer ones. Her clit, poking out at the top, firm under its hood, ready for me. I inhale deeply, the smell of chlorine and her pussy the only thing I ever want to smell again.

I hold onto soft hips and pull down, lowering her to mouth. I promised the woman downstairs I would eat something, and all I want is Jess's pussy.

I feel her thighs around my ears as she lowers herself partially to my mouth. I stretch my tongue up to meet her, slipping it right between her inner lips and getting my first taste of a pussy that isn't my own. Its different than mine, and fucking amazing. I dig my fingers into her hips and pull my face up to her, my tongue lapping at her pussy then circling up and around her clit. Making figure 8s, dragging her juices and my spit up over her clit. Then taking wider licks out to caress her puffy outer lips with my tongue, then bringing it back to the center of pleasure. She's whimpering as her pussy gets wetter, and I can tell she's mounting toward an orgasm.

My hands still on her hips, I can feel her muscles start to shake a little, as she approaches climax, but also with fatigue. She's holding her body up, not giving the full weight of herself to my face. I relax my neck and lie my head back fully on the pillow. "Come here, Jess." I say, pulling her down.

She looks down at me, my face between her thighs, and raises her eyebrows. "You want it?" Even when she's getting desperate, liking to make me beg.

"Please," I groan, trying to convey just how badly I want it. "Please, sit on my face, Jess. Don't hold back. Please."

She moans, letting her cunt drop to my mouth. I resume my ravenous pussy licking as I feel the weight of thighs around my head. My eyes locked up on her swinging breasts as she starts to hump my face. She's thrown her head back and is gripping the headboard for balance and leverage. I knead her delicious cunt and underside of her clit with my tongue, my nose dragging over the top of her clit hood. Sucking in air when I can get it, but perfectly happy to suffocate right here with this fucking goddess of a woman using my face to ride to as many orgasms as she wants. Her grinding getting more urgent, "Yes, Caitlin," she groans, "Don't stop. Don't fucking stop."

I moan muffled encouragement as I devour her cunt, digging my nails into her hips letting her know, under no circumstances do I want her to take her pussy away from my hungry mouth. I am greedily slurping at her her sopping pussy as I feel her start to tremble. "Fuck," she grunts, looking down at me, her eyes wide and wild. "Fuck, Caitlin, you're gonna make me cum."

My mouth, my cheeks, my chin, are all positively soaked with her pussy juice as her humping becomes frantic. "Fuck," she mutters. Repeating herself breathlessly, "Fuck."

I reach my hands up and grab her tits as they swing. In part to pinch her nipples as she grinds my face, and in part to make sure I don't miss a second of the blissed out expression on hers as I push her over the edge. I suck her clit firmly between my lips, manipulating it with my tongue, and shoving my whole face against her sloppy, frantic cunt.

"Fuck. Fuck. F-uck." Her breathe catching on the last one, as it turns into a moan. Her thighs clench around my head as all her humping stops. I suck harder on her clit, pushing my whole face in circles to pleasure her entire desperate pussy as I feel a deep, spasming orgasm over take her. I watch her eyes role back in her head as she hunches forward, grabbing my head. Her whole body jerking, wracked with jolts of pleasure, as I taste the gush of her cunt on my lip. feeling her fingers digging into my scalp.

Her first orgasm subsiding, I continues sucking her clit relentlessly. A low, whining moan pouring from her lips. The tension in her whole body remaining as I roll her, seamlessly into a second orgasm. Remembering last night, how I heard her try to ride to a third and hearing her husband pull his deflating cock out, shortening it for her. Ending her pleasure.

I won't do that to Jess. I keep going. Grabbing her hips again and pulling her firmly, so she knows I don't want to be let out from her thighs. Opening my mouth again, and sliding my tongue into her cunt, fucking her with it as I rock her hips on my face, smearing her clit against my upper lip. Her cunt walls gripping my tongue, as her third orgasm rolls through her. Her moans coming in short, yelping, gasps now. I watch her face, she's not on earth. Her whole, delicious body, convulsing before my eyes, with me at the center of the tremors.

I can feel her start to lose her balance, grasping my hair, teetering sideways a bit as her third orgasm starts to let go of her. She's gasping for air as I feel her try not to topple sideways off my face. She thinks she's done.

I swiftly guide her to the side, sit myself up, and pull her hips down so she's on her back. I wipe some of her juices off my face with my arm, reach between her legs, and watch her eyes widening as she realizes I'm about to push two fingers into her already orgasm-ravaged cunt.

I meet zero resistance as her tight cunt swallows my fingers happily. I hook them into her G-spot and start a rapid, firm "come-here" motion as I capture her beautiful blue-grey eyes with mine. The skin on her chest is dappled with flushed arousal. As I fuck her, it reddens. With my fingers battering her g-spot inside, I push my thumb to her clit and rub it firmly. "Fuck, Caitlin." Her eyes widening, "Fuck."

Her fourth orgasm hits as she clutches my wrist. Her cunt doesn't start spasming, it just grips me. Her moan turns into almost a scream of pleasure, and disbelief, as the first stream of girl cum spurts out of her.

Then another. And another. Spraying my hand, my wrist, my thigh, the bedsheet, and then my face as I dive back toward her cunt, her fourth orgasm becomes a squirting one. I suck at her pussy as best I can without removing my fingers. Her orgasmic screams driving me, until the tension in her cunt finally bursts, releasing me. And she shoves me away, involuntarily, curling into the fetal position, crossing her thighs and shaking.

"What. The. Fuck. Did I? Oh my god. I just..." she babbles, shuddering uncontrollably. "You just made...I just."

I crawl toward her at the head of the bed. Gently, slowly, not wanting to overwhelm her any more than she already is. As I approach, she lunges toward me. I catch her in my arms, as she throws her arms around my shoulders, burying her face in my neck. I feel her sweaty, trembling body relax against me.

"You just squirted," I tell her, keeping my voice soft and soothing, despite being so fucking turned on. I stroke her hair, "Actually, you came three times on my face, and then, the fourth time, you squirted."

She looks at the bed. Her eyes refocusing on the puddle in front of her. "Holy shit." She looks up at me, grinning.

"So, when does your husband get back from golfing?" I ask, the clock reading 12:05pm.

"Not til 5," she says.

"Perfect."