Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No time. Finish her once more and then we gotta get ready. I'll give you Kim for later."

Janice smiled up at us, happy looking now. She wasted no more time. She dove in under me and licked up into my wet cunt. I came hard with little girl cumming sounds while John pinched my nipples. Janice fell back on her ass - her face wet with me and John finally let me drop to the floor beside her.

Janice looked at him and said "Easy cunt. Knew it."

And he said "Yeah. We'll let you edge her up some later, when there's more time."

My head was down. Flushed with 2 orgasms. Flushed with shame and maybe even a little pride but I don't really know how to describe that. Maybe cause it was the first time anyone had ever eaten my pussy? And I did cum so nice - twice even! I closed my eyes and waited.

When I could look up I saw John already seated behind his desk. I heard John's private bathroom door close and realized Janice had gone in to tidy up. John picked up the homework report and started flipping through. I sat there not knowing what was happening to me. Had I really just cum twice in 10 minutes from a girl's mouth?

Finally I had to ask him. "John. I 'm sorry. But why did Janice lick me like that?"

He looked up amused. "We told you last time. We both sensed real lesbian desires and we know how attracted to Janice is you are. Told you from the beginning that we might uncover sexual phobias other than your blowjob thing. So we had to test. You know - see what your reaction would be."

"I...I just..."

"Listen to me Caitie. It was exactly what we had predicted. And Janice is totally professional about these things. Don't be embarrassed."

"I'm not - but I'm ashamed. I mean with a girl!"

"Caitie. The phobias run deep. Go easy on yourself." He looked down at me with complete loving kindness. Thank God I had him to support me then. "But you saw how responsive you were to her mouth. There's no sense pretending it isn't there. We can work on your denial and guilt feelings. The sooner you admit your desires the sooner you get well. It's that simple."

"So, and I'm sorry, but I have to know, you think I'm a lesbian?"

"Well. Not entirely. I'm not even sure how big a part of you it is. Let's just say it's one part - a nice part once you accept it - of who you are. Try not to focus on the label. Lesbian? Slut? Cocksucker? All these idiotic labels! Maybe you're all of them. Maybe none of them some times."

You know how much I respect John's opinions and that I would always believe him. But right then I wanted to crawl under a rock no matter what he said.

Then Janice came out of the restroom and gave me the prettiest smile. Like we were 2 girlfriends with a secret - which was true. And oh-my-God what a secret. She sat in front of his desk with me still sprawled nude on the floor.

Now they flipped through the report together. I waited. Suddenly Janice snorted. Her happy look was gone.

"One? In four days only one blowjob?"

"But I...I tried. And then Julian was gone. Kim couldn't help so there was only Mr. Williamson. And he, you know, his wife was having a baby."

"Yeah, right." But she'd said it in kind of a snotty way. "One. Never had a girl do one when I told her she needed four." And she looked at me like my teachers had in high school when I'd let them down. These people can change on you quick.

We were interrupted by a knock on the door. Kim entered and said "He's here! Jevon is here." She said it with such a reverent and excited tone that I shook. Who was this Jevon?

John rose gracefully and moved toward the door. Kim looked over at me on the floor and seemed excited and disappointed somehow. John said to Janice. "Get her ready" and headed towards the lobby followed by Kim.

Janice jumped up - clearly excited too. "Up now girl. Up quick. No. One your knees. Fold them under so your butt is sitting on your heels. Knees together modestly now. Ankles together. Yes sit on your heels - just like that. Now hands flat on your thighs. Fingers down to your kneecaps. Oooh. Nice job on your nails. Very pretty!" She walked behind me and tugged my shoulders back slightly. "Posture Caitie. Straight up. Makes your tits rise you know." She walked around me and inspected. "Stop shifting your butt! Stay still!" She circled me again. "Peaceful. Quiet. Submissive. OK then... better...well as good as we can do on such short notice." I heard voices in the corridor and she did as well. "Now don't move. Eyes down on your fingertips. Keep them down. Don't speak unless you are asked to."

The door opened and John led in a very tall and very black man. I could see him from the corner of my eyes even while keeping them down as instructed. Athletic like John but if John had been a distance runner then this one had been a football player. Rugged. Handsome. Well dressed. Shaved head. Even from this distance I picked up a new scent in the room - some kind of mildly spicy aftershave I thought. Lovely!

Janice went over to shake his hand. He leaned in and kissed her cheek gently.

John brought him to me. "Jevon. This is Caitie. We've been doing some work on ...oh...some little problems she's been having. Good progress too." I kept my eyes down and saw just two pair of shoes. Nice shoes. Rich looking shoes.

"Caitie. Look up for a second. I want you to meet Jevon, a friend and a colleague of mine."

I looked up. "Hello sir."

"Hello Caitlyn. Pleased to meet you." He extended his long arm to shake my hand and I thought how weird it was to do a formal introduction with me nude on the floor after getting my pussy eaten 10 minutes earlier. John's therapy was nothing if not surprising (and exciting.) Jevon's hand engulfed mine as we shook. He held on to it, paused and read my face and body with his eyes. He didn't smile and I put my eyes back to the floor.

"John. May I?"

"Of course."

"Stand for me please, Caitlyn. I'd like to inspect you."

My eyes went to John. He nodded.

As I stood I realized that my legs were on fire from the position Janice had put me in. Jevon faced me and looked very seriously at me and said "Good girl. Now let me check."

His hands covered my tits. I thought he'd be rough but I swear he was gentler than either John or Janice had been. John was saying "We see more than 50% reduction in nodes so far. So we're going in a good direction."

"I see" said Jevon. "So she'll have no excuses now." He laughed and the other two joined in.

John said "Yes. We do think it's time for her to spread her wings a bit." I wondered if this was a joke about me spreading my legs, but no one laughed so I guess not. "And you're right. No excuses from T nodes at least. And she's shown some promise I think."

"How so?"

His hands had gone from my breasts down the sides to my hips. Then he turned me and cupped my ass cheeks with those big hands. A long finger snuck between my thighs and penetrated hard fast and deep into me. Just like John had done while Janice was stripping me, but deeper. My body jerked forward and Jevon steadied me with his other hand.

John went on "With me. Then her homework with some friend of her Dad's. And just now - well you missed it - but ten minutes ago Janice was proving that she would respond to female cunnilingus very nicely."

Jevon was saying "I can feel her there. Janice that is. Did a nice job. As is always the case Janice. She's nicely opened."

I couldn't see her but I knew Janice would be blushing at his compliment the same way I was from John's review of my progress.

Jevon asked "You get to check her the other way Janice? Her on you?"

Janice spoke for the first time. "Not yet. We were going to today but..."

It felt like maybe he would apologize then for disrupting the plan. But he didn't.

Jevon's hands then went from behind me to the fronts of my knees, up over my thighs and belly and back to my tits. He was like a surveyor inspecting every inch of a new piece of land. Then he was in front of me again with that serious look and one finger began a trace of my face, forehead to eyes to nose to lips.

"Nice lips. Pretty." As he said it his other hand went to my tit and squeezed harder on the nipple. His big thumb traced and searched my lips slowly, back and forth over the bottom lip, till they opened -like I had no control but had to open for him - and the thumb entered my mouth and wetted itself on my tongue. Not deep. Just getting it wet. And then lingering there, searching on my tongue. And my tongue curled around the thumb and sucked gently on it. Finally with a small twist of the nipple he took it out. Jevon moved his hands to my head, gently guiding me down. Janice was behind him mimicking the position again. So I did that.

"She'll do" was all he said then. But after a pause he added. "John told me you were smart. Didn't tell me you were so pretty too." And my head was buzzing as I knelt there looking down at the carpet.

"Janice. Would you get Caitie some more water?" That was John. She went to the fridge and brought me the bottle, whispering as she gave it to me "keep eyes down while you sip."

John went on. "Now Caitie, drink the water while Jevon and I discuss some things. Don't worry if you cannot follow it - it's professional talk you might not understand. Got it?"

I needed and sipped.

The three of them were arrayed around John's desk and I knelt ten feet back, ignored for now.

"So. You think she can do it?" That was Jevon. But what did he mean by 'it'?

"Yes. Like I said - good progress. Gotta try it some time."

"But the mother?"

"Not yet. First meeting tonight while you...while you talk things over with Caitie."

Janice said in surprise "Tonight? Her Mom? You didn't say."

John sounded pleased with himself and said "Yes. Just happened as I came in. Think we should see her together?"

Janice giggled.

Jevon said "Well it might be ok if you can get her done in a couple of weeks."

"Hard to be certain. But we did Caitie in that time. Depends what we find tonight."

"Yeah. Understood. And we might do the girl separate, but far easier to deal if we do them as a package. Been wanting a mother-daughter on the team for a while."

"Yeah I get it. But you'll take Caitie to try for now? The frat position?"

"Well I'll offer her the chance. See how it goes. Then it's ladies choice." Which got Janice to giggle again.

John asked "How's it work? How many girls?"

"Well we got 40 men coming. But that's just for the dinner. Five girls can serve together with the kitchen help. Then the after activity is just about 20 guys. So 5 works there too. Keeps the bidding high if only a fourth of them can win. They're pretty competitive which is exactly what we want for the fundraiser."

"Oh yeah. What's the money for this time?"

"Botswana orphanage. Not exactly sure why they voted for that one. Most of our members are from slave stock of course. Not many of those people trace back to Botswana. Still, a good cause."

"So five girls. You got them?"

"Well we didn't two hours ago - why I had to rush this a bit. I have Beth and Kayla of course. Beth is experienced but first time for Kayla. Still she's pretty good. Then we got another girl named Maureen from your competitor - from Giemella." He paused. Not sure who that was either. "So Caitlyn here would make four. Originally I'm hoping you moved faster on the mom, even though with her age..."

"Well there's Cindy - or Kim if you need one of them."

"Yeah I figured. Might even take you up on Kim - she's fine. Cindy's nice but just not right for this work - I tried her that one time and it didn't go well."

"OK so Kim."

"Like I said, maybe. Thing is we got Kayla's sister flying in tonight to visit her. Seen pictures. Looks promising. Nineteen."

"But experienced? Do you know enough about her?"

"Well experience works both ways. Remember we used Kim for this last year. Excellent work too. But the guys all know her and they expect something new. Specially since Beth is an old timer. Her they accept that she's a star and the leader of the girls. But Kim? Let's say if you were to make her available on more of a full time basis we'd really get them excited. But for just this one event? Probably rather see new talent. Kayla thinks she can be persuaded - the sister I mean. Anyhow let me check out the sister and I'll call if we need Kim. OK?"

"Sure." Pause. "And for Caitie? Can you get her in? The way we talked about it?"

"To school? Of course. Girl's gotta think some about her future. High school graduate right? Then she really ought to be moving up to college. You say she's smart enough right?"

"Yes she is. Quite bright. Perfect for what you need for the frat during the year. And she'll get herself educated."

"OK. Let me take her over. We'll see. It's 4:30 now. What time you need her back for Mom?"

"Six-thirty should be fine. Give us 90 minutes with her."

"No problem. Get her ready man. I'm good to go."

"Caitie! Get up girl." That was John bringing me back to reality. I stood and three sets of eyes turned to me, making me blush.

"Did you listen? Understand any of that?"

Well the real answer to that was "not much." I knew Jevon needed five girls as waitresses for some party at a frat. But he looked kind of old. What kind of guy his age goes to frat parties? Then there was some stuff about Mom I didn't follow at all. Then there was this part about me getting educated that was totally confusing. So I just shook my head.

"Your future Caitie. We're talking about your future. Talking about you going to the University next year. About that and about you working for Jevon in the frat national house from time to time."

"But I'm not...going to the U...I didn't apply."

"Doesn't matter. You didn't have some big plan for next year, did you?"

"Well no. Not too big. But my Dad. He can get me a job. Olson's Toyota. Just you know sitting at the desk and greeting people as they come in. The girl they have now is going on pregnancy leave in October."

"Well we're going to do better than that. And I'm sure your Dad will approve. Your Mom too. Maybe her especially." This got Janice chuckling again. "Get ready now. Jevon is going to take you for a drive to see the house. It's where you'll work from time to time. He can explain this better than I can. OK?"

"Yes John."

They all looked at me. I waited. Waited to be lead from the room by Jevon. Excited. Maybe confused still but very excited. Kind of afraid too to tell the truth. But the U!! Could this be for real? And they sat there looking at me some more. Why are we waiting? Is this a joke? Janice had that big grin on her beautiful face.

"Caitie?"

"Yes John?"

"We all think you should get dressed before Jevon takes you."

I looked down and blushed like mad. I'd forgotten I was naked for my session. "Yikes!" I ran over and got the undies Janice had peeled off me. I practically jumped into the panties. And then brought the bra under my tits to work the clasp from the front. I spun it around and fit it over the girls and then fixed the straps.

As I picked up the dress Jevon said "What a pretty bra! Panties too. I love how they show your ass."

Which made me blush all over again. "Thank you sir."

I flipped the dress over my head, straightened it, checked my hair in the office mirror and slid into my sandals. I was ready.

The first thing that happened was I saw his car - some super cool looking, super expensive looking Porsche. It gave me a little tingle is all, cause a girl likes to have some luxury at times. But then I climbed into these really low bucket seats in the front and I realized for the first time just how short my skirt really was. So I'm like pulling it down - or trying to cause there was not much to work with and the seats really didn't help - and he gets in and immediately his eyes go down, and probably between, my legs and I'm like pissed cause I think he can see my panties. Which is totally illogical I know. We'd just left John's office where he'd inspected my tits and mouth and put his finger up my cunt. So you'd think I wouldn't mind him seeing my panties now. But for some reason I did. Girls are weird like that some times.

But that wasn't the only thing bothering me about him. Take for one the fact that he seemed somehow but I couldn't say exactly how to have the upper hand on John. Which - well you know how I respect John as a man and a colleague, and I kind of resented Jevon for it. Then there was the fact that my entire therapy session had to be postponed for him - and I barely knew who he was. I mean Janice had even said there was some plan (which involved Kim somehow) and she seemed aggravated too about the change. Course she got all gooey-girly for him once he arrived, but she was definitely pissed before that. And the plan involved Kim I think, and Janice had already licked my pussy which made me wonder a lot about what Kim's role would have been.

Then there was the fact that they didn't even get to check my homework report, not really. I mean all the trouble I'd gone to to get with Mr. Williamson. I'd been soooo nervous calling his house, and then especially when I think it was his wife who picked up. It's true that Mr. W. had been so nice and friendly that it turned out well - even if it was only the one. But it had been stressful and John hadn't even really read the thing.

And finally there was the fact, and I don't wanna sound like a jerk or a bigoted person here, that Jevon was black. Not that I have anything against black people. And now that I could see him in daylight he somehow didn't look quite as dark-chocolatey black as he had before. Maybe just milk chocolate. And, like I said, I'm not a bigot at all. Neither are my Mom and Dad - especially Mom I guess who totally hardly even notices a person's color like the ladies who wait on her at her fancy clothes shops. Dad may be a little bigoted. Not that he would ever say or do anything mean. Just he told me to be careful around black people because, he said, you know they are different. Which actually isn't being bigoted at all.

So because I was nervous and kind of anxious and confused and kind of bitchy it just came out when he started up the car.

"I hope you don't think I'm just some kind of slut."

See I really can stick up for myself sometimes.

"No, of course not. Not just a slut." And we kind of roared out of the parking lot. The rumble of the engine beneath my thighs and butt kind of gave me a little pleasant jolt, like the one when I first got in the car but somehow even nicer.

It was nice to hear what he'd said but later that night in bed I wondered if he meant 'not just' like 'you're a slut but other things too' or if he meant 'you're not totally 100% slut' or if he meant that I wasn't a slut or at least that was not why I was in his car. But at the moment it felt good that he said it, that I was not just a slut. And I know I shouldn't overthink these things. When I say that at home my Dad kids me that I don't have the tools for thinking never mind overthinking. But he's just joking.

So then, all of a sudden, and girls can be weird like this too, I warmed up to him. I can't say why, I just did. I remembered that he had called me smart (or at least John had, which was even better) and pretty (which every girl loves to hear.) That he wanted to hire me for some sort of job together with four other girls. That he had complimented my bra and panties when neither John nor Janice had even noticed them (even when she was pulling them off to lick me.) And that he supposedly could get me accepted at the U.

So I asked him "Can you really get me into college? To the U?"

"I can."

"But how? I like didn't even take the SAT exams cause I figured after what Dr. Jones told me - oh, he's my, or was my, guidance counselor at school, and he was looking at my grades and all - I figured I wouldn't get in anyway, at least not the U and I didn't want to move away cause I have" and here I got kind of self-conscious about it all "cause I have a boyfriend and ..."