Caitlyn's Treatment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked out of the room I saw the panties lying on his bed and thought 'Oh well. Only one time with them, but I'd trade 100 pair of panties to have a time like that." And we were out.

So we toured the rooms downstairs, all very formal and elegant and rich seeming and masculine to the max, the kind of masculine feel that gives a girl these pleasant little shivers, like she's been looking into the private world of guys and it makes her so happy, but it didn't take long. Jevon showed me where the outfits for serving were and they looked cute or sexy-cute and he called them 'French maid' outfits and I just hoped he was right about getting me fit into one correctly so at least I'd look nice for the guys. And then he showed me these even tinier outfits that us girls were supposed to wear for the auction and I actually laughed out loud and then was afraid I'd hurt his feelings but I hadn't. Still I laughed because they were like these little super slutty tiny rag bottoms and tiny rag tops that would hardly cover anything and I was like (inside my head I mean) "can you guys really get away with this?" Then he told me that I could wear bra and panties over to the house on the next day but that I wouldn't have them on under either the French outfit or the slutty auction outfit. And he told me that the auction outfit was so little because the idea would be that us girls were kidnapped bounty from some raid on another village - you know the ones you read about where they always take the king's daughter and all the other good looking girls but leave the homely girls behind and then kill all the guys - and he admitted that that was kind of a corny thing but that's how somebody he wasn't sure who had planned the thing and it was all for a good cause for those kids in Africa and I shouldn't let the little things bother me. And after he explained it to me it did bother me less, a lot less, cause I could see how lame it was but that sometimes these lame things can earn lots of money for a good cause. So I apologized for laughing at the outfits and told him I'd do my best to make him happy and he smiled at me and said "Good girl."

After that we just got in his car and headed back. I was amazed to see that it was almost 7:15. We'd been gone about 3 hours and I remembered that John had told Jevon to be back by about 6:30. We were going to be an hour late and my Mom must have been with John now for over 2 hours. Which made me a bit nervous again. I checked my phone then but there were no messages from her. Just one from Mr. W. wondering if we could get together the next afternoon for an ice cream or something.

But it was too nice a night to worry about any of it. I didn't mind now how short the skirt was in his bucket seats, even though now there were no panties at all to block the view. And we laughed when I started finding dried blotches of cum on my thighs and even on my arms and he told me to wet a finger and just wipe up the sticky areas and then just keep licking the finger clean, which I did. And then he reached over and kind of twisted his hand backwards to put his long slender middle finger in my wet cunt again and let me suck it clean as we pulled up to a red light. And I asked him if my face was all right, by which I meant no big cum splotches left there cause I hadn't even washed my face after, and he laughed and said it looked fine and I hoped he wasn't just being polite about it.

At the light he must have hit some invisible button somewhere and John's voice came in over the speakers.

"Hey Jevon. You set with..."

Jevon clicked off speaker phone and picked up. I only heard one half of the conversation. It went like this:

"Yeah. Set here. In the car with Caitlyn and probably just about 10 minutes out. Damned traffic!...Yeah, fine...All set. Caitlyn knows her duties for tomorrow." He looked over and gave me a nice toothy smile - handsome! "How'd yours go?...Un-huh...Uh-huh...Good...Interesting...Both of them? ...And both ways?...Good. You too I suppose..." He gave a good laugh then. "No surprise there...OK, give me 10 and we'll meet you right in the parking lot." And he clicked off.

Jevon said "He was telling me about his niece's dance recital. He's almost late for it so we're going to meet him and your Mom outside his office."

"Oh." John's life seemed so busy I don't know how he had time for all the scientific stuff he did. He was soooo sweet to support his niece that way. But I was wondering about things and needed to ask more kind of nosey questions before I left Jevon.

"Uh...Jevon?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask? It's embarrassing but...You know. About your penis?"

He grinned. "Sure what about it sweetie?"

I loved that when he called me 'sweetie.' Like he was my boyfriend now which I know is totally wishful thinking but it felt like it for a minute.

"You know...in between. It sort of never went down. Like soft? It just...you know...kept getting harder and I thought all guys..."

"Well," and he smiled again at me, I could see it made him happy, "don't know about all guys. Mine works like that though. Could 'a done you twice more if we'd had the time."

And I got so dreamy sweet then. Felt sticky and happy and dreamy and proud that I could get him like that. (In the back of my mind I'm wondering how many times he did those other two girls, you know the two whose panties he'd taken before mine. But whatever. I wasn't going there.)

"And...oh...just one other thing." We were a block away from John's by now and I wanted to ask before I had to deal with whatever embarrassment my Mom was about to cause.

"The U? It's really happening? For real?"

"Definitely. What I'll do is I'll have one of the girls at the office. No, not BTS but the brokerage firm I run. That's my real job, not some grab-ass frat house manager." He laughed the big laugh again. "I'll have one of the girls print out the forms and even fill them out. We can get all your information from John's office I think - who is it, Kim? So we'll get them all set for your signature. Courier them over some time tomorrow. You sign. Your Dad slips in a big fat check for the first semester or whatever they need. She can take them right over to admissions to the guy who works for me there. Probably have your admissions package out to you by Weds or Thurs I would guess. That good enough?"

"Oh. Jevon. It's so wonderful I can't believe it. I don't know how to thank you."

"Well," he said, "we'll think of something." And we drove into the lot.

John did a quick introduction of Mom and Jevon when we got out, and said he had to run quick. As he was hugging me goodbye I whispered "Have fun at the recital" but I don't think he understood what I said cause he looked confused. Then Jevon shook both our hands and said that he too had meetings to run to. Mom and I were left alone at the door of her car.

As we got in to leave I know that I was kind of vibrating with the excitement of the day. Student at the U! And a new job, my first professional job ever. All in one afternoon! But more than that. I was still wearing parts of him, Jevon, on my body. I could feel the bra sticking to my tits in spots. I could feel sticky patches still on my belly. I could still taste him. I knew those spermies were inside me and I felt them being happy there. I almost forgot I had no panties on and had to sit carefully.

Mom snapped me out of it. "That Jevon is a handsome man, almost as handsome as John." I glanced over and saw her eyes were big with excitement too, that she had an eager smile on her lips. I wanted to agree with her but she got there first "And what..." then she rolled her eyes a little "exactly..." and broke into a bigger grin "...were you two..." now she looked right at me as the key turned "...kids up to..." and I could see the spaciness there like when Cin takes even one hit off a joint "...all this time?"

"Mom!" It was this kind of embarrassing question that I was afraid she'd been bothering John and Janice with. So I let her have it. "Mom! Behave! Jevon was just showing me around. You know ... the campus?" Which was sort of almost true. So I added "And he was a perfect gentleman" to let her know I meant it.

"Oh. Honey I didn't mean anything by it. Just wondering."

"Didn't John tell you?"

"Tell me what?" She was driving pretty slow in the traffic and I was glad cause she looked a little out of it.

"About the U? About me?"

"Oh. Yes. That you got a job. With Jevon. At some frat house..."

"Mom! It's not a frat house! It's the national headquarters of BTS."

"That's where the frat party was? God I remember them from my time at the U - so much fun!"

"Mom!"

"What'd I say now?"

"I didn't go to a frat party and I'm trying to tell you it's not a frat house. It's this professional place where these executives for BTS national meet. And I just, you know, toured the house. For my job. It's where I'll be working."

"Oh. I see" was all she said. Then it was like she was remembering something important from long ago. "You know John told me Jevon might have a job there for me too, at the frat house...sorry I meant the professional place thing. I'm not sure what it is and it wouldn't be right away but..."

"Mom!" Cause this was just ridiculous! I mean she's like 37 and how could she ever wear the French maid outfit never mind the little rags we girls would wear for the auction? No doubt she was just getting things all mixed up again, as usual for her. It almost made me laugh but I was too aggravated with her for that.

I had to change the subject "Didn't John tell you the bigger news? About me? Getting into the U?"

I could see her straining to remember that one. "Did he...well I guess so...yes I think he did say something about it."

"And that's your reaction? After all these months of you and Daddy bugging me about my future. Now I get accepted at the University and you just say 'I guess he did.'?"

Then I think she finally snapped out of it - at least a little. She turned to me again at the light and this time looked sincerely pained.

"Oh, honey! I'm so sorry. I don't know where my head is at these days. Of course it's wonderful and I'm very, very proud of you." She reached over and took my hand in hers and squeezed. "Your Dad is going to be thrilled when you tell him." And I softened because like I said she was sincere now.

"Thank you."

We went through the light in silence. I glanced over and could see the big spacey grin all over her face again. It had come back and Mom was thinking, always a scary situation.

"That John is amazing, so happy I met him finally. He knows so much - about women and medicine and what makes people happy. Janice and Kim too. That Janice is really smart too - like the Jewish girls were when I was at U."

"For one year." Which was me being a bitch putting her back in her place cause let's face it going for one year and leaving cause she got pregnant with me wasn't that big a deal. And in the old days back then even Dad says the U hardly ever rejected any applications - not like now. I was happy to have her confirm my thought that Janice did look pretty Jewish, not that I minded. Still, it was bitchy and I was kind of sorry I'd said it. But you know I don't think it even registered with her.

She went back to her spacy chatter as we came to the highway "That Kim is what your Uncle Frank would call a real piece of ass." And she spazzed out giggling.

"Mom!" I couldn't believe she would say that! I mean I understood what she meant but still she was my Mom and all. Uncle Frank is her younger brother, younger by a lot. He's actually only 2 years older than me. He's also kind of the renegade in the family. We all knew that he was an unbelievably horny devil who had dated like a billion girls. But he'd always been very proper and nice and funny with me.

Mom fought back this time. "Caitie stop getting mad at me. You know even your mother gets to say things like that every once in a while. I have feelings and ideas too you know. Wasn't it you who called me a prude this morning - about the panties?"

It made me feel pretty guilty when she mentioned the panties. I had to look down again to check that their absence was not obvious, but the car was dark and besides it didn't have those deep seats like Jevon's car had.

"OK. Sorry. It's just..."

I could see she wanted to change the subject now. She broke in on me "But I have good news too - it's not herideritcal. Is that the word?"

"Herid...what?"

"Those thingies - the T nodes in your boobs. I don't have them. So it's not herederitical or anything."

"Oh 'hereditary'. That's the word." Mom's terrible vocabulary aggravated me but then I had to struggle to remember exactly what John - or was it Janice? - had said about hereditary and T-nodes. "Oh yeah, John told me science people don't know, at least I'm pretty sure that's what he said." I paused. "But how could you know for sure you don't..." And it hit me finally. The image of John and then Janice examining her hit me like a ton of failed fellatri fellating fabulous fellows!

"Mom!" I know it's the millionth time. But I really did "Mom!" her again. "They...they...like...examined you? For T-nodes?"

She seemed genuinely confused. "Isn't that why I had to go for an appointment? To see if I was the cause of the problem?"

"Oh. Yes. I mean maybe." I was still flabbergasted at the thought even after I figured it out. John and Janice would naturally want to add to the science by examining Mom to see if the T-nodes were hereditary in my case. They're very thorough in their research that way but you know I had never realized that's why they wanted her there. In a way it was a kind of relief, you know to realize that it wasn't just to ask her all these embarrassing questions about me but just to check her boobs. But in another way I was like 'Yewwwwww." Cause she's my Mom I mean.

"And they gave me some pills too - to help me."

"But you said you didn't ..."

"Oh. Not the GT stuff you have to take for them. No, some other thing. I can't remember the name. Something about blood flow. Will help with my pale complexion."

She glanced down at her purse on the center console and I realized that's where they would be. She didn't mind my opening it to look, I could tell. So I reached in and pulled out a sample size of something called 'Vagiwell-B'. And quick like I thought "Is that what Cindy's on? And will Mom become a lesbian too?" and then I remembered that Cin's was different, something like 'Vagislove' so I was relieved at least a little. But John had put her on this Vagiwell-B for her pale complexion? Why? I mean Mom definitely is fair skinned I suppose, and so am I. But why was that suddenly a problem?

"Mom you're not a patient now too?"

"Oh. No, not at all. Not really a 'patient' patient I mean. Not like forever or anything. Probably just one or two more visits - John said we'd play it by ear depending on if my condition improves."

"What condition?"

"I told you blood flow. Well some other things too, but they're ...well your mother deserves to have some privacy when she goes to a doctor or scientist and even Janice said that to me."

So that was that. We were pulling onto our street and went quiet. But we were both thinking a lot I can tell you that. I can also tell you that my number one image then, in what had been a day pretty full of interesting images, was the one of John standing behind Mom checking her tits for T-nodes. With Janice on deck.

But that was just then, just at that moment. Cause number one doesn't have to remain number one forever, as I was soon to realize.

She parked the car in the driveway and I followed her up the path to the front door. Dad has it so well lit because he says it keeps the criminal element away. She tried the door but it was locked like I knew it would be. Then I saw something and ... I was confused for a second. She dropped the keys on the front stairs and bent to get them. I saw it again. She dropped the keys a 2nd time with an "Oh, damn!"and this time I got a really good view as her skirt tightened over her bum. When she stood backlit by the front door sconces I saw it all.

Her linen dress I told you about? Well it's really nice. Linen is this really dense fiber usually, like in the skirt I have which totally doesn't show anything, not even bikini lines. But Mom's must have been really thin. And with the light behind her I could see clearly now. She wasn't wearing any panties either.