Caitlyn's Treatment Ch.15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what it was when I answered the door was John and Janice and I was like wow, so cool, cause they had thought to come over just to check that I was OK and everything. Which you have to admit was very loving and kind and thoughtful, which is exactly how they always are, or maybe just mostly for her but definitely all the time with John. And then I was even happier and ran to them and got nice hugs from them both and then we all sat together and chatted.

John looked awesome of course the way he always does even if he did seem a little smaller somehow. Probably cause of all the time I'd had with Barney. And Janice I had to admit looked really pretty then, especially her legs cause she was wearing a much shorter skirt than she usually did in the office and I thought it looked really cute on her even if she is almost as old as Mom

So we chatted for like 10 minutes. Just this and that. Course I remembered to thank John so much for thinking of sending Kim to get some clothes for me and I was able to twirl and show them the pretty outfit I'd worn on my date. Then I showed them the 2 dresses and asked which one they liked more but they just said it would be up to Brandon, which of course I had already known. And Janice said what a nice time they had all had at my house last night being entertained by Mom, and how nice and pretty Mom was, and John agreed and said that Mom was a "nice girl" and that was funny to think of her as a girl but I understood what he meant anyway. The talk about Mom made me a little uncomfortable to tell you the truth but only for a few seconds cause there was so much else to talk about.

John said they should check my breasts since I was technically missing an appointment with them to do the auction. And for a second I actually worried that I would be breaking the BTS rules cause I only had one lend on me and that was Barney so should I let John touch or inspect my tits? But I knew right after that that was stupid cause he's actually like my doctor or something and Janice is just a girl so the rule definitely didn't apply to her.

So I hopped up and Janice pulled the little shirt over my head and I was standing with just the blue skirt on. I was glad that I'd decided to take off the bra beforehand cause it just made things easier for the team. And first she and then John checked me the way they always do. And it made me laugh cause I thought how no one, not even Barney, held my breasts just right the way John did. And I was also laughing, inside I mean, cause while he stood behind me the way he likes, when he was cupping my tits I mean, I had this really nice view of Janice's legs as she sat on the couch. Cause like I told you her skirt was pretty short, almost as short as the one I had on.

And looking at her legs while he checked me somehow made me remember that the last time I saw them was only like 2 days ago and that Janice had eaten my pussy. That was right before Jevon came to take me to BTS for my interview.

And it was so weird cause it all felt like ancient history, like those little skirts of mine had felt like ancient history when Jack gave them to me for my date with Barney.

Then John said the T-nodes were almost gone and I was like Yea!! But that I should still take the GT for another 6 weeks or so because the newest research said you shouldn't stop the moment the nodes seemed like they were gone because maybe there were these super little T-nodes still in there waiting to grow up. And then you'd have to go back to the start of the entire therapeutic regime, is what I think he said.

So much had happened to me that I was dying to tell them, about my interview with Jevon, and about the other girls, Beth especially, and about the auction and Brandon and Barney and, well, all of it. But I had to be careful then to be discreet, especially since I didn't know if Janice would be allowed to hear any of it.

But I was dying especially to tell them that I wasn't so afraid of being a lesbian any more. Cause they had been so concerned about my lez phobia and I had made things so difficult by denying everything like a spoiled KIA bitch who always thinks she knows everything. And I was denying it not just to them but even to myself.

Not that I was a lesbian (duh!), just that I wasn't afraid of it. Especially cause if a man tells you to do something, like picturing Cin or Kim going down on you, then it can't be that lez to get into it cause you're only doing it to please him, at least mostly. Which means calling it "lez" to begin with is like what John had been trying to tell me - just another stupid label!

There was this pretty big change inside my mind when Brandon had made me masturbate right there on the bed while thinking about it, and I realized how much I owed them all, Brandon too, for getting me to stop being stupid about it.

And I wanted to tell them about that and about how I'd given so many blowjobs over the last 2 days, at least to Jevon and Brandon, cause Barney definitely preferred just pussy to getting his cock sucked. And how I had been fucked by Jevon and then by Brandon and then 2 times by Barney. And I wanted to tell them all about Barney, how cool and funny and sexy he is, even if that would probably not have been too discreet.

But I couldn't really, not with Janice there. And then John said there really wasn't time for any of it then anyhow and that we would cover it all in the office later. It made me a little sad that I couldn't tell them, but I was still so happy that they'd stopped by to visit. Just I guess to say Hello.

So I was trying to blurt it all out without actually saying anything indiscreet and I'm sure it made no sense and that I sounded sort of like an insane person. So John had to stop my jabbering and say "Caitie! Stop and listen! We're just here for Janice to give you an enema."

And I was like "What?" cause I knew what an enema was from when my little sister had trouble with bowel movements as a child and my Mom had to do them for her. Still why would I...and then I remembered how Brandon had said he was going to fuck my ass and even Barney had said it was going to be that night, so I wondered if there was a connection.

Anyway it was super embarrassing but at least Janice and I were able to go in the bathroom while John waited and it didn't take very long. And when we came out John said it was time for them to go, and Janice told me just to lie down for an hour or so.

And they both kissed me on the cheek, and wished me the best and told me to have fun and to do what I was told and to take advantage of this great opportunity and John reminded me again (!) not to make any excuses and that they loved me and were proud of me and then they left.

It wasn't even 4 p.m. yet and I was sad to see them go although glad to have some privacy then too. So I laid on the bed and did have to use the bathroom a few times but it wasn't really bad like I felt pain or felt sick or anything and then it passed and I felt fine and that's all I'm going to say about that.

I just took a shower and washed all over but especially I made sure to wash my rear end (duh!) and my pussy really well, not that I hadn't washed it before in Barney's shower. But cause of all the cum I might still have inside me and I did but didn't use soap up there cause you're not supposed to but just with the hot water and a loofer and my fingers and I did a good job.

Cause no guy, well maybe Jack but I don't mean him, wants to find another guy's cum in his girl's pussy. Then I got back in the big bed, nude and right on top of the comforter cause it wasn't at all chilly in there the way it had been the night before and I was already toasty from the shower and this way Brandon would see I was naked for him the second he walked in the door.

I must have fallen asleep then because the next thing I knew Brandon was in the room with me gently shaking my shoulder and this time I knew exactly where I was. He kissed my cheek and told me we had to hurry to get ready for some meeting before the dinner and I was still waking up but he asked me if I had had any trouble that morning and I remembered but answered cautiously No cause I didn't want to get Barney in any trouble and then he asked if I had seen Barney and Yes and had I seen John Venruil and Yes and he seemed pleased that it had all gone according to his plan.

Then I thought it would be polite so I asked after his golf game, like was it fun?, but he just made a face like he was suffering so I thought I better drop that.

Brandon went into the shower which gave me some time to look at the dresses that Jack had brought and I thought the red would be best cause I knew Brandon liked that color but I laid them both out, the red and the striped, to let him decide. I didn't lay out the panty and bra sets I would have worn with them each because I didn't want to seem like I was presuming but I did want to at least ask if I could wear the lingerie. Like I had with Barney and that had turned out so nice.

Then Brandon came out in one of the thick bathrobes but still drying his hair which was pretty short and he looked really good then even if not so big and strong as Barney had, or even John had, no disrespect. And he told me to go into the shower so I did and I was just going to rinse cause of all the other showers but then I decided to shampoo again even though I was beginning to worry a little about what it would do to my hair and would I become a Folliclely Fucked Frizzy Fellatrix. But I liked the apricot so much and wanted to make sure the fragrance was there for Brandon.

When I got out of the bathroom all shiny and made up and pretty and naked I was going to ask Brandon about the 2 dresses. So he could decide. I was surprised to see that he was just in slacks and a jacket with an open collared shirt. Because I thought the affair tonight was supposed to be pretty dress up. But then he reminded me we had that meeting first, right in the hotel, and that we'd come back after that to dress for dinner.

So I showed him the summery dresses I had there and he picked a sheer white and told me no panties or bra for the meeting so that was easy enough and we left his room.

12