Cala's Story - Origins Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you Carla, James. I'll pop back later."

"No," I softly moaned. "No, don't go. I want you to fuck me now. James will film it and then we're going to send it to my husband. My sissy husband who can't give me an orgasm if his life depended on on it. So I'm turning him gay."

"And me fucking you like James has just done will help?" Simon asked, more than a little bemused.

"Absolutely. I'm cuckolding him. Becoming a hot wife and turning him into a sissy husband. And I've wanted to fuck you hunky gorgeous Simon and your Viking stud of a colleague here for years now."

"Well, I can't deny you that pleasure now can I my sexy wench of a colleague. It may not surprise you to know I've masturbated over pictures of you for years now."

"Oh Simon. Why didn't you tell me? I would have sent you a plethora of sexy images to help you out. In fact I still will...James make sure you not only video Simon fucking me, but take lots of pictures too and I'll send them to you both."

"Hey, I've just thought," Simon said as he started to undress and increasingly looked like the cat who's got the cream. "We should introduce Dan to Matthew. Let them both dress up in your underwear and fuck the living daylights out of each other."

"Already ahead of you on that score Simon. Going to be speaking to our new sexy sissy boy later."

"Great minds think alike," Simon said now completely naked, his huge cock glistening with pre-cum. oh fuck, and it really was huge. Eight glorious inches, huge.

James started filming as I got down on my hands and knees and started giving Simon oral sex. He moaned with delight. Gasping at the knowledge that this was me doing this to him.

"Oh Carla," he said in a deeply manly voice, "if you knew how many times I've dreamt about doing this with you."

"Huge ditto!" I replied, as Simon returned the favour and started giving me cunnilingus. I was so excited at the thought of Dan watching this. I thought we'd watch it together later that evening while Dan was wearing my underwear for the first time. Hopefully I could persuade Matthew to make a surprise call after his show that night still dressed in his drag regalia.

I climbed up onto the bed in my office that I use for examining patients.

"Fuck me Simon. Fuck me like you've always wanted to - like I'm a whore here for yours and James's pleasure. Because I am. He didn't need a second invitation. James, really excited again, set the camera up on the large overhead light and came closer so I could kiss him while Simon fondled and kissed my breasts. I grabbed Simon's cock and guided it into my already sodden used pussy. Simon seemed to like the fact that I was so damp (not as much as my sissy hubby is going to, I thought) and within a couple of minutes he was squeezing my tits and thrusting for all he was worth frantic for release. I was furiously rubbing James's erect cock as my own orgasm began to build again. Remarkably, and joyfully, we all climaxed together. Simon was a stellar lover - as good as James, but different, more powerful I guess. James's eruption rained down on my tits and I begged Simon to take pictures of me eating it as James fed it to me and I licked James's cock bone dry. I thought those pictures would be the hottest together with the ones Simon then took of his own cum starting to leak out of my pussy.

"Well, that was fucking amazing." Simon declared, clearly overjoyed at finally making his masturbatory dreams a reality. "What now?"

"Now, you both help me get dressed. Man the fort while go I home and make my sissy hubby wear my sodden panties while he gets sloppy seconds."

"Seriously?" James asked the question this time. "Isn't that really, really gay?"

"Exactly," I said. "My straight hubby will be gay by the end of the night and you two will be be able to fuck me whenever you like."

"I love the sound of that." James said. "Do you think we could do it in front of your sissy hubby?"

"In our marital bed?' I replied.

"Absolutely." Simon and James said in unison.

"Oh yes. Fucking yes. Right in front of my sissy hubby and then he can two freshly warmed cream pies."

"Fuck Carla," James said. "I had no idea you were such a hot sexy slut."

"You better believe it my gorgeous hunks."

The guys got me dressed - which I loved. It was so thrilling having them both touch me at the same time as they put my panties, stockings and bra back on. I kissed them both passionately again. James squeezed my ass and James fondled my breasts. If I'd not be so eager to get home to Dan before all their yummy cum leaked out of me, I would have let them both fuck me all over again. But, I wanted to tease Dan and get him really turned on. Besides, I'd crossed the point of no return now. I was a hot wife and Simon and James and dozens of other hunky guys would be able to fuck me whenever they wanted to.

The first thing Dan saw that convinced him my story was true was the huge dollops of cum on my pink satin panties. He looked shocked, and at first I thought he was going to go into a rage. But instead of losing the plot he asked me for all the gory details.

"Instead of telling you Dan, I'll show. It's all been recorded on my iPhone. But before I show it to you go in the laundry basket pull out my black dirty high waisted lacy panties put them on and then I'll show you exactly what happened before I let you make love to me. The last part of that sentence convinced Dan to obey my instruction. The great thing was as soon as he put the panties on he literally turned into a sissy before my very eyes. His voice became more effeminate. And he went back to the laundry basket pulled out the matching balcony bra, put that on, followed by a pair of my black stockings and started gyrating his ass like a pole dancer. In other words the lingerie turned him on that much he was already gay as the day is long. My plan was working to perfection. I deliberately scooped up some of the cum - obviously it was hard to know whether it was James's or Simon's or more likely a combination of the two - and asked Dan to smear it over my ass. On the cuckolding and crossdressing sites I'd been exploring many of the wives had said this was enough to turn any even slightly effeminate husbands completely gay. Apparently the image of your wife's panty clad ass covered in another man's cum is a huge turn on for sissies. And so it proved.

"Oh Carla how sexy do you look with another man's cum on your panties - especially on your ass? That's the hottest, naughtiest thing I've ever seen in my life."

"Other men's cum." I corrected my sissy hubby.

"You mean Simon and James don't you? You've wanted those two hunks to fuck you forever."

"Got it in one Sherlock."

"Oh fuck Carla you have finally done it. You've let a pair of gorgeous hunky guys fuck you."

"I certainly did. So I'm now officially a hot wife."

"Oh you really are. Can I please have sloppy seconds, Carla."

This was going miles better than I could ever possibly have imagined in my wildest fantasies.

"What about the videos and pictures."

"Can I watch them in a minute. I'm desperate to lick Simon and James's cum from your panty clad ass. You look hotter than a porn star."

I was delighted by how wonderfully well this was going. My only female colleague at work, Katy, had said she tried everything to turn her very masculine hubby into a crossdressing sissy, but nothing worked until she came home from an orgy drenched in cum - it was on her tits, in her hair, oozing out of her pussy and her ass was drenched with the stuff. Her hubby, Dave, immediately called her a fucking whore, but then after putting on a pair of Katy's French knickers (scarlet red and something Katy insisted upon before she would let Dave near her), he proceeded to lap up every last drop. By the end of that week Katy was a hot wife fucking whoever she wanted - including Simon I believe (he's such a tart!), and Dave was begging Katy to bring another crossdressing sissy home for him. She duly obliged and Dave has been a sissy faggot ever since. Katy told me over coffee the other day that she'd love to watch Dave and Dan get it on in front of her and me. With Dan wearing a pair of her panties and Dave wearing a pair of mine. Now I could tell her we could turn that fantasy into a reality. Dave's actually a few years older than Dan. He's bald, but fit as fuck unlike Dan who's still adorable but increasingly flabby.

Anyway, I digresss. I handed Dan my iPhone.

"Listen my gorgeous sissy faggot before you enjoy your sloppy seconds take a picture of my panty clad ass covered in James's and Simon's delicious cum, so I can send it to them. Then they'll know how much of a sissy you are. I'd already surreptitiously taken several pictures of Dan as he was getting dressed in my lingerie that I intended to send not only to Simon and James, but to Matthew and Katy as well. Katy would be stoked. And, it would prevent Dan from backtracking. Any anger, rage, jealousy, any attempt to stop me behaving like a total slut and I'd simply blackmail him by threatening to put all these images of him behaving like a sissy tart on social media. Don't mess with Carla sissies.

Dan did as he was told and then I giggled with glee and moaned with genuine pleasure as he squeezed, kissed and then starting licking Simon and James's cum from my panty clad ass. I could tell how gloriously excited he was. He was clearly overcome with lust. And that perverted lust drove him to not only greedily lick up my lovers' cum, but to cheekily insert some of it - using his tongue into the crack of my ass. This I did not expect. But when Dan started rimming me using the cum as a lubricant my desire for my sissy hubby suddenly erupted.

"Oh Dan, that's so fucking naughty. I'd love to watch you do that to a guy. Turn me over now there's plenty more where that came from."

"Oh Carla, if you were a guy now I'd be licking and sucking your cock with all my might until you erupted in my mouth."

"Katy's husband would love to come in your mouth as would Matthew in work who is a drag artist and a real gay icon apparently. I can understand why, he's so absolutely gorgeous."

This only served to make Dan hornier and hungrier. I was completely blown away by how much he was loving his sloppy seconds. The cream pies may not have been as warm and fresh as I'd hoped but it didn't seem to bother Dan who was slurping up the cum like it was nectar or a fine wine.

It was definitely the ass shot that had got Dan so aroused to begin with, but now faced with the reality that his wife of twenty odd years had become a naughty hot wife seemingly overnight motivated him to greater and greater depravity. I could feel Simon and James's cum dripping onto my thighs. But it wasn't there for long, Dan was a man on a mission - a sissy crossdressing faggot of a mission. To lick and eat up every drop of cum that the hunky guys at wok had ejaculated into me his outrageously hot whore of a wife. And clearly Dan wasn't complaining. He looked really hot himself in my panties, stockings and bra. I couldn't wait for Matthew and Dave to fuck him. The thought of Dan becoming a sissy cocksucker and the thought of watching lots of other sissies fuck his boy pussy while he was wearing my underwear was greatly turning me on. Turning me on as much as Dan smearing my clitoris with Simon and James's cum.

In fact this was the best oral sex Dan had ever given me. No doubt Simon and James's cum washing over my pussy lips and drowning my clitoris with yummy lubricant helped, but give Dan his due he was performing cunnilingus like...well. like a lesbian lover. I felt another orgasm brewing. Fuck this was so exciting. The thought of coming on Dan's tongue while other hunky men's cum was swimming inside me was beyond pleasure. It was obscenely delightful. Hearing my moans Dan swirled more cum onto my clitoris. I was gasping with pleasure now. This was going to be my third orgasm in a couple of hours and certainly the best Dan had ever given me. I grabbed the pillows as I felt a scream of wanton debauchery well up inside of me and erupt into our bedchamber as Dan's expert tongue well and truly finished me off. The orgasm was so intense that it felt like a pint of cum drained out of me and into Dan's expectant sissy mouth. The amazing thing was he didn't gag. He simply came up for air and there and then we shared our first proper cum kiss. It was sensational.

I rested for a few minutes overcome by what had transpired. Overjoyed at how well things were going. Delighted at how expertly Dan had given me such an intense orgasm. Not as good as the ones Simon and James had given me, but not far off either. I was so tired, but Dan deserved a reward now. He looked so gay, but so yummy in my underwear. Tony, the guy next door is bisexual and if he'd not been on holiday I would have invited him round to play with Dan and I, the thought was hugely exciting. Tony is in his mid-60s, but cute and he loves crossdressing. He's more gay than straight truth be told. But I know he's dying to fuck both Dan and I. For his most recent birthday, and unbeknown to Dan, I'd surprised Tony by giving him half a dozen pairs of my dirty panties. He put a pair on in front of me - a simple lacy pink cotton pair - really sensual though because the cotton was so soft. I asked him to bend over for me and then I said I'd love to watch him put a similar pair on Dan and bend him over and fuck him from behind in front of me.

"I'd love that Carla," he said. "But Dan's not gay or bisexual or a crossdresser, is he?"

"Unfortunately not Tony." I replied. "But if I have any say in it he will be soon."

Tony purred at the prospect. His cock was now erect in my pink cotton panties.

"I think you ought to go, Carla. I may have to give myself a good time." Tony explained a little shyly.

"Don't be daft." I reassured him. "Let me do that for my gorgeous neighbour."

"Seriously?"

"Absolutely. It's the least you deserve. After all it is your birthday. And I'm wearing the exact same pair of panties, only in black. Would you like to see?"

"Oh, yes please. But what about Dan?'

"Don't worry about him. It'll be our little secret. Provided you promise me that you'll fuck him very soon wearing those same pink panties and Dan wearing these black ones as soon as I turn him into a sissy faggot."

Tony giggled with delight. "It's a done deal hot sexy naughty Carla."

"Do you want to masturbate me here in my living room, or shall we go into my bedroom?"

"Neither, I want you to come next door and I'll do it in my bedroom. On the marital bed."

"Oh Carla, that's so fucking naughty. What about Dan?"

"Oh don't worry about him. He's not due home for another hour or so. Besides it'll be really exciting knowing he COULD come home at any minute. And...it'll make it really horny when he fucks me later knowing I gave you an orgasm on our bed."

"Well, I'm not going to say no to that!"

We raced back to Dan and mine's apartment. I led Tony upstairs. We undressed - I was wearing those same black panties and a matching bra. I insisted that Tony left his new birthday present from me on. He looked so sexy in my pink cotton lacy knickers. I started kissing him and licking his nipples as I gently rubbed his cock. It was instinctively obvious to me that Tony would have much preferred Dan to be doing this to him, but I told him to imagine I was Dan and Dan's hot naughty wife was in the chair near the dressing table filming her husband sucking another man's cock, before that same man, Tony, took my sissy hubby - obviously wearing my black cotton knickers - from behind - with Dan loving every minute of it. That did the trick - as I continued to French kiss Tony he suddenly erupted with pleasure. His orgasm caught me slightly off guard. I had intended to catch his cum in my hand, instead I watched helplessly as it landed on the bed sheet, on the side of the bed where Dan sleeps.

"Sorry about that," Tony said breathlessly. "Would you like me to help you change the sheets?"

"That's very sweet of you Tony. But no need. I think it might be quite exciting to have Dan laying on some cum stained bed sheets. In fact, it's quite the turn on."

And so it proved. That night Dan and I started to have sex when Dan paused momentarily and said: "Is it me or do these sheets smell of cum?"

They say the best way to hide something is in plain sight. So that's exactly what I did.

"No, you're not imagining it hubby. It was Tony's birthday today so I invited him round for a good time. He couldn't believe how good your naughty wife is at hand jobs...I mean you know that to be true...anyway he orgasmed unexpectedly and I decided not to change the sheets so you'd know I wasn't hiding anything from you."

Dan laughed at that and we actually had pretty good sex that night. It was really the first indication Dan had given me that if I did mess around with some other guys Dan was open - maybe subconsciously to begin with - to being cuckolded. He didn't believe me of course, but I'd planted something in his mind and I'm convinced he was thinking about Tony as we had sex that night.

The point is I chose to tell Dan about that experience after he'd just given me cunnilingus. I wanted him excited. And boy did he get excited...

"Remember that night - a few weeks ago now - when it was Tony's birthday?"

"And you told me you'd given him hand job in our bed as a birthday treat when I thought I could smell cum on the sheets...No way?!"

"Yes way!" I exclaimed. As I told Dan the whole sordid story he suddenly realised the panties he was wearing were the ones I was wearing when I'd given Tony his little treat. The old Dan would have gone ballistic of course. But the new Dan was over the moon and desperate to invite Tony over.

"We can give you a real live show, my hot sexy naughty wife."

"Oh I think I'd like that Dan. I really would. Watching my hubby get fucked by another guy while you are both wearing a pair of my panties. How hot is that?"

"Very hot, Carla. Very, very hot. When we had sex that night I kept picturing Tony on our bed. I'm ashamed to admit I was fantasising about sucking his cock."

"Oh Dan, that's so fucking hot. Do you think you are genuinely a sissy faggot now?" I asked, as I flicked Dan's nipples gently moving aside my lovely jet black balcony bra that he was wearing.

"100% Carla. I was thinking about it all day today and I know I have to face the facts that you have turned me gay."

"Seriously?" I asked amazed, but overcome with depraved joy.

"Seriously. While you were out today I was looking at sissy porn and hot wife and cuckold captions. As I did so I started to crave cock more and more."

This was music to my ears.

"Got any favourite captions that you came across?" I asked, as I sat astride Dan and started to very, very gently rub his cock. I wanted to take my time with him. Give him unadulterated intense pleasure. Pleasure that would make his sissy urges even stronger.

"There were so many. I bookmarked the best ones. Can I show you?"

"Of course you can my pretty sissy."

Dan opened his laptop, opened a file that simply said "sissy" and showed me a number of pictures. The first one showed a guy in a tight pink chemise, pink panties, pink stockings and a raven coloured wig bending over a chair. You could just about see a huge bulge in his pink panties. The caption read: 'I'm a guy. Does that bother you?"

"Well, does it Dan? I asked coquettishly.

"Fuck, no. The thought of fucking that gorgeous sissy has been driving me wild with desire all day long. I mean look how fucking gorgeous he is. And that bulge in his panties. Wouldn't you just love to pull those down and suck his lovely cock."

Fuck me, I thought. Dan really has turned gay. I was delighted. There was no way he'd ever stop me from fucking as many hunky guys as I wanted to now. He was on a trajectory to being cuckolded that not only he didn't want to end, he was positively embracing it. And we would both be huge beneficiaries of his fall into being a crossdressing sissy faggot.